heatherclan ↣ open/accepting! ↣ the prophecy

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: heatherclan ↣ open/accepting! ↣ the prophecy

Postby víolet » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:58 am

@animals -- thanks! c:
    @blizzard -- okay! i hope you join :3
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xanthei » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:42 am

{@ophelia. - tbh owlfeather and fallenlight would be so cute. ; )
xanthei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:59 am

yasss okay
      here's her picture;
      shes a cinnamon silver tickled tabby >w<
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shwazzup » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:34 am

aa when will we start?<3
▬▬▬{ тнє ѕσυℓ тнαт ѕєєѕ }▬▬▬▬
--

shwazzup here!
Feel free to ever PM
me if you ever wanna
talk! I am an average
teenager who loves
fishing, canoeing,
hockey, and archery!
Good Day~
--

" Y o u - c a n ' t - t h r o w - m e - t o - t h e - w o l v e s , t h e y - c o m e - w h e n - I - c a l l . "

▬▬▬{ мαу ѕσмєтιмєѕ ωαℓк }▬▬▬

shwazzup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:00 pm

when we have a few more members ^-^ ]]
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frostmist102 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:14 pm

((Would it be possible to reserve Hawkkit?))
ImageImage Image
Frostmist102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:01 pm

- i made three more cats on my original post on page two! theyre open for any type of relationship c: i also made there personalities more complex and detailedish nwn ))
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frostmist102 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:02 pm

All image rights belong to the owner.
Name: Ashtail
Appearance: Ashtail has a light brown pelt with chestnut hues and golden tinges when the sunlight is angled just right. She has strokes of gray framing her small face, shaping her muzzle and outlining her beaming green eyes. Her mother named her after the odd, ash-colored markings that seem to appear only there and on her tail-tip. Her figure is lean, with a thin, shiny coat of fur covering her small muscles. The tip of her tail looks as though it had been dipped in ash, hence the warrior name she was rewarded with.
Personality: Ashtail was once a bright, lively apprentice who let nothing stand in her way of an adventure. The curious young she-cat would always pursue the dark mysteries of exploration, hoping to stumble upon anything she hadn't already learned about or was forbidden from seeing. However, as time wore on, Ashtail mellowed out, the melancholy truths to life revealed to her one by one. Like any adolescent cat, she realized life wasn't as simple as she thought it was and there were more serious matters to tend to, such as dedicating herself to her Clan. Nearly all of the curiosity and life she once exuded had faded away, leaving her only with a serious demeanor and a drive to keep herself busy with important Clan tasks.
Crush: None.
Mate: None.
Kin: Her parents died around the time she became a warrior. One night, they decided to take a stroll through the forest together, only to find themselves faced by a badger that the Clan had not discovered yet. The two of them alone were not enough the face the creature, but after it had sent them to StarClan, the badger fled the territory and had not been seen since.
Apprentice: Open

All rights belong to the owner.
Name: Bramblefang
Appearance: Bramblefang has long, luscious fur with a dark brown base and black stripes beginning from his ears to his tail. His fur is mottled near the tail, as he is never able to reach around far enough to groom the base of his spine. The tom's figure is comprised of rippling muscles hidden beneath his thick pelt, formed from seasons of testing his strength by climbing numerous trees. His amber eyes are surrounded by gray flecks, which have been there since kithood.
Personality: Bramblefang is reserved when he is first approached. He doesn't offer up information about himself and almost appears calculating, as though he is sizing up an opponent. Once his initial barrier is broken through, however, Bramblefang becomes a complex character, filled with regrets and passions that he otherwise wouldn't offer up to just any cat. He has always been bound by his undying loyalty to the Clan and will often make impulsive decisions for those he cares about. His sense of humor is often dark and without realizing it, can hurt the feelings of his Clanmates without intending to. Most of the time it doesn't bother him, however. He has always considered himself a bit of a loner.
Crush: None.
Kin: His father died when he was an apprentice. His mother is now an elder and he cares for her deeply, as she is the last of his kin that remains alive.
Apprentice: Open

Name: Hawkkit
Appearance: Hawkkit has dark tortoiseshell fur that is soft to the touch. His icy blue eyes contrast starkly against his warm brown-and-black pelt, uniquely different from his sister's lilac eyes.
Personality: Hawkkit is still young, so his mischievous nature is usually all his Clanmates see. He is entertained by the smallest of events and dreams of nothing more than being a warrior as strong as those that came before him. Even at his age, he has developed a protective nature towards his kin and denmates. The kit never runs out of energy, and it is evident that he will become a courageous and determined cat.
Kin: Dovekit (Sister), Swanfeather (Mother)
Mentor: In the future, once he becomes an apprentice.
Other: Is a part of the prophecy. Can see and hear better than the average cat. He is often visited by StarClan in his dreams, but doesn't think this is out of the ordinary. He assumes every cat envisions their deceased Clanmates in their sleep.
Last edited by Frostmist102 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage Image
Frostmist102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:11 pm

@miko -- accepted
    @frost -- accepted and yes ^-^
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frostmist102 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:45 pm

Awesome, thanks! I updated my form to include Hawkkit.
ImageImage Image
Frostmist102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me