Emberclan~open and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Emberclan~open and accepting

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:29 pm

Sapstar|Tom|Leader|9 lives left|crush:open|with:Foxpaw, Shadowstalker, Robinpaw
He smiled and nodded, "Yes you can come Robinpaw."
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blueberriesryummy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:03 pm

|Brackenfur|Elder|140 moons|
|Brackenfur woke from his long nap. He rose to his aching paws and shook out his pelt. Then, he stretched his back until it cracked. "Ahh, that's better" he mewed to himself. His aching paw flared up again and he growled in pain. "Darn apprentices! They keep using this damp moss! It makes me ache for days!" With a grunt, he started padding towards the camp. The path gets more treacherous by the day! he thought as he went to camp. He knew that apprentices were told to deliver him prey, but he saw no harm in getting it himself. How they know when he was hungry anyway? |

{lol this is so fun}
:)
blueberriesryummy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:16 pm

«Robinpaw \ Tom \ Apprentice \ 8 Moons»
"Great!" Robinpaw smiled in response, tail curling in excitement.[/center]
quinn / cancer ♋︎ / any pronoun works
flight risingartmy bestie

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thetigerwithin- » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:05 am

Cricketwing
Cricketwing swiftly approached the side of the Clear rocks, slowing down her pace to a slow walk as she reached the stones surrounding the little body of water. The brown tabby approached the edge of the stream and bent down, lapping at the icy cold water before standing up again. She licked her lips once as she glancing around her surroundings, the chirping of the forest's birds were really loud and annoying this time. She then looked away and shook her head, quietly hopping across a few rocks so she didn't get her paws wet before reaching the other side of the Clear rocks. She liked taking some walks like this, it was a way to get out of camp and not deal with all those annoying mousebrains there. Well other than her brother of corse.

Mistlefeather
Mistlefeather calmly sat at a side of camp, keeping his ears perked at the sound of cats chatting among the camp clearing. The brown tabby tom lifted up his paw and gave it a few brisk licks before placing it down on the ground again. Honestly, he was just waiting for someone to call him on a patrol or something like that. He wasn't sure where his sister Cricketwing was so he didn't have her to talk to.

Willowpaw
The black furred tom rolled over onto his side, muttering something quietly in his sleep as he buried his muzzle into his warm mossy nest. He wasn't aware at this time that he was sleeping in since no one bothered to come and wake him. Willowpaw knew he had a problem with sleeping in but no matter what he did he'd always be the last one sleeping. He then rolled over onto his back just laid there for now, smiling as he was dreaming about catching a full grown hawk to bring back to his clan.
Thetigerwithin-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:38 am

Shadowstalker | She-cat | Warrior | Crush; Sapstar | With; you know who

She smiled over at the apprentice. She'd like to have her own apprentice, but Sapstar might not think she was ready yet.
      ╔════════════════════════════════╗
      xx✯ wonie! ✯ virgo ✯ they/them! ✯ adult ✯
      ╚════════════════════════════════╝
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:33 pm

Nightecho
        The young warrior carefully led the way through their territory, sniffing for suspicious scents. Her ears perked up as she shot a quick glance to the other warrior, alarmed.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:42 pm

Dapplefeather|she-cat|warrior|crush:open|with:Nightecho
She followed and scented the air to make sure everything was alright.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:21 pm

Nightecho
      Nightecho hissed into the mid-air, listening attentively for movement.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .crossfire. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:44 am

TigerPaw

Tigerpaw padded out of the apprentices den. Her pelt was professionally groomed. She headed toward the Fresh Kill Pile and chose a nice squirrel.

RabidPaw

Rabidpaw had been sitting in the clearing for a while now. His eyes in slits. He looked around with a scowl.

Snakepaw

Snakepaw stared out of the den. He had been here for a little while now and was still a bit uncomfortable with cats. He learned some cats names, but he had never been around long enough to be friends with any.

(ALL are open)
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thetigerwithin- » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:13 am

(Cricketwing is open, she's out wandering in the woods)

Mistlefeather
Watching the patrol head out he rose to his paws, he figured he wasn't going to be assigned to one at least for a while. So instead he looked around for his apprentice Rabidpaw. Mistlefeather eventually spotted him and trotted over, he was looking as grumpy as usual but he was used to dealing with it. "Morning Rabidpaw, ready to head out?" He meowed, looking over at him expectantly.

Willowpaw
Willowpaw suddenly jerked his head up, hearing the sound of cats waking up and leaving the den. He laid there for a few more seconds blinking lazily till he realized what time it was. It was a bit too bright outside to be dawn. The small black apprentice rose to his paws and quickly raced out of the den. Probably spooking Snakepaw on his way out. His chest heaved heavily as he glanced nervously around the camp clearing. Looking for his mentor Nightecho... although he couldn't see her. Did she leave without me..? He asked himself, his ears drooping.
Thetigerwithin-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me