|Pet rp|please join|

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: |Pet rp|please join|

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:18 am

"we only get one plate for now" Forest said.

Sebastian reached into the box smiling. "what is it sebby?" B asked. Forest and Bunenary waited
Open for lit/semi-lit 1x1 role plays!
Looking for 1x1 lit/semi-lit roleplays! I can do romance, action, school, fantasy, etc rps. If I only have one character, 99% of the time it will be a female. I can keep up with multiple characters and usually my pictures are anime, though I can do descriptions as well.

<3 I am a fan of SlyFox, Aphmau, Danznewz, UberHaxorNova, SSoHpkc, GoldenBlackHawk, ImmortalHD, SkyDoesMinecraft, Cryaotic, Kootra, the Creatures, and Cow Chop <3
~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbars » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 am

"oh.." Shorty said loosing his concentration. "wait thats...thats...a ...a....meow!"
He barked running to look in the box.
sugarbars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Red_rose_witch_ » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:21 am

((Yes))
When jr. saw a dog or person he would pull on the leash "Jr. please stop pulling on the leash" she said "Hey! Watch the way you speak to me"jr. said "whatever"she said and suddenly she was on the ground being pulled by a dog jr. looked back "And you think I'll stop?"he asked laughing "YES!"she said "well I'm not it's not my fault you slept later than you were suppose to"he said
_Red_rose_witch_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbars » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:22 am

(wait so the dogs can talk to the humans?)
sugarbars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:22 am

Forest and Bunneary hopped in the way. "dont scare our new family member" Forest said. Sebastian took the kitten out of the box. It meowed cutely. She licked Sebastians hand.
Looking for 1x1 lit/semi-lit roleplays! I can do romance, action, school, fantasy, etc rps. If I only have one character, 99% of the time it will be a female. I can keep up with multiple characters and usually my pictures are anime, though I can do descriptions as well.

<3 I am a fan of SlyFox, Aphmau, Danznewz, UberHaxorNova, SSoHpkc, GoldenBlackHawk, ImmortalHD, SkyDoesMinecraft, Cryaotic, Kootra, the Creatures, and Cow Chop <3
~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Red_rose_witch_ » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:24 am

((Yes they can i don't like how this started))
_Red_rose_witch_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:25 am

B had a piece of paper that was on the box. "her name is Missy. take care of her." Forest read. Sebastian petted missy.

~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Red_rose_witch_ » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:27 am

Jr. dragged amy through sebbys fence than he bark "Uh oh" said amy worriedly
_Red_rose_witch_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:29 am

Missy was scared. She went into Sebastians pocket and hid. Forest growled. Bunneary was on Forests head. The 2 were to protect Missy

~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Red_rose_witch_ » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:31 am

The dog went into a bow position and started snorting "I hope we don't get hurt" jr. whispered "we?you mean you?"said amy
_Red_rose_witch_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me