DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby believe-hwu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:45 pm

ᴅᴀᴡɴᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛʀᴇᴇᴋɪᴛ, ᴠᴏʟᴇᴋɪᴛ
The ginger and white tabby nodded to him, before replying. "Swifttalon, your grandfather, was a great deputy. That's who your father was named after as well. "

ᴡɪꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴀ
    59 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏʟʟɪᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏᴘᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat headed back to camp with her two catches, feeling lighter than usual.

ᴠɪxᴇɴɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    49 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ
The russet ticked tabby hadn't heard anything her mate had said, as she was already drifting off to sleep. It'd been too long since she had slept beside her mate, truly.

ꜱʜᴀᴅᴇᴅʙʀᴏᴏᴋ
    45 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴇᴀᴄʜʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟɪʟʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The short black and white tom nodded in agreement, before heading to the camp entrance. "It's agreed then."

ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇᴅᴀᴡɴ
    43 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏᴡʟᴊᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀᴠᴇɴꜰᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
The Persian calico took her daughter, and carried her to the same place where she had buried two kits before. She laid Honeykit down gently, and began digging a small hole.

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ
    40 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴋɪᴛꜱ
The sleek gray tabby kept his pelt pressed close to hers, as they headed back into the camp with their kits. "I-Alright."

ᴄᴏᴀʟꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ
The black tom purred loudly, and promised for the first time in a long time. "I promise, Berryfrost."

ʜᴏʟʟʏʙᴜꜱʜ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪᴄᴇꜰᴀɴɢ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ
The one-eyed black she-cat nodded almost immediately, when she noticed her shiver. "Of course."

ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴛᴇᴀʀ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The three-legged calico gave a sigh of relief, he had hoped she would say that but he couldn't help but worry before she'd said anything. "Sandystep, I love you."

ꜱᴘʀᴏᴜᴛʙʟᴏᴏᴍ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡᴏʟꜰꜱᴏɴɢ
The ginger tabby pricked her ears, hearing Wolfsong call out for her, and quickly got to her paws and walked a bit closer to him since he'd already made most of the way. "Yes? What did you need me for?"

ᴏᴀᴛʙᴇʟʟʏ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀꜰʟᴜɪᴅ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ, ᴡɪɴᴅꜱᴏɴɢ
The ginger and white tabby gave Windsong a worried look, before assuming it was best to agree with Stormwake on this. "Alright Windsong, tomorrow it is."

ᴅʀɪꜰᴛɪɴɢᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    37 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The fluffy flame point placed the catches onto the prey pile, before going to curl up in her nest with a soft smile.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    37 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ, ᴇᴍʙᴇʀɢᴀᴢᴇ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell followed them back to camp, yawning as well. "I think I am too."

ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴡᴏʀᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴀᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The tall and thin seal point lashed her tail, growing more upset, before calming down slightly at her last statement. "Don't you think I already know that Batpaw deserves that, Beetleflight?! Why do you think I gave them both up? Because neither of them would've had both parents love them. Why did you bother to pretend to be his father if you were going to just throw it up in my face?" She flattened her ears, before muttering, hoping he wouldn't hear her but it was more likely that he would. "Why did I even bother falling for you?"

ᴍᴀɢᴘɪᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
    33 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜰʟᴀꜱʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴꜱᴜɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white patched she-cat took no notice of the tom curling around her as she slept.

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴋꜱʜɪɴᴇ
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ
The silver/brown tabby purred in amusement, before laying her head down as well and quickly drifting to sleep.

ʜᴀʀᴇᴘᴀᴡ (ʟᴏꜱᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ)
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ
The two-legged gray and white tabby couldn't help but snort at her reply, he should've expected for her to say that. "I'm up for exploring the camp like kits again."

ᴍɪɴᴛʙᴇʀʀʏ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ
The solid blue/gray she-cat got to her paws, shaking some snow out of her fur with a loud purr. "It'd probably be a little awkward for Hercules if I came back with you to your den, so how about mine?"

ꜱᴇᴇᴅʟɪɢʜᴛ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱᴄᴏʀᴄʜ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ,
    ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
The ginger and white tabby got to his paws, shaking his fur out as he had shoved it into some snow as well as his brother's pelt. "We should be getting back. It's too bad we didn't get anything."

ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʀᴀɴᴇꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ, ꜱᴇᴇᴅʟɪɢʜᴛ
The ginger tabby nodded, falling quiet once both of the toms had spoke.

ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴛꜱᴛɪɴɢ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ
The russet ticked tabby tom headed towards a part of the river border most cats avoided for some reason.

ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴀʟᴘɪɴᴇꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The pure white tom curled up in his nest, sneaking a glance at her. He huffed, unable to sleep.

ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟɪɢʜᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴀᴡɴʏᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby tom quickly groomed, before padding back into camp with a shrew in his jaws.

ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢꜱᴜɴ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴍᴏᴛʜꜱʟɪᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The calico didn't even bother to try to hunt, he knew he'd be seen by his prey in only a few moments and didn't want to scare off the little prey they had.

ꜰᴀʟᴄᴏɴᴄʀʏ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʟʟꜱᴏɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby glanced around for any of his brothers, flattening his ears quickly when he couldn't see any of them in the camp.
They left early to hunt again, didn't they?

ꜰɪɴᴄʜɴᴏꜱᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴋɪɴᴋɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The flame point was glad it was finally leafbare, as he could hunt a bit better in the snow despite the bright ginger markings he had.

ꜰʟɪɴᴛᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜰᴀᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white tom stayed crouched down on the bare branch, hoping he wouldn't slip off as he crept towards the distracted bird.

ꜰᴏxᴛʜʀᴏᴀᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby attempted to hunt in the snow, failing miserably as he had been noticed by a mouse as he dug his claws into the snow.

ʙʀᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴛᴀɪʟ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby laid in the nest next to her sister's, obviously awake but she stayed where she was. I'll get up later.

ꜰᴜʀᴢᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜᴀʀᴇᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby-patched white she-cat flickered her eyes open, glancing at her sister.

ꜰʀᴏɢᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɢʀᴇʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The gray/brown tom laughed at her reply, before racing after her, purposely being slower. "You got a head start!"

ᴛᴏᴀᴅɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴʟᴇᴀᴠᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The gray/brown and white tabby continued to hunt in the forest, occasionally.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The silver tabby purred in his sleep, his head on his nest as he slept.

ᴄʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴛɢᴀᴢᴇ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ
The thin brown and white tabby laughed, he hadn't registered at first that she was joking. "I guess I'm just going to have to dig you out then."

ʙᴜʀʀꜱʟɪᴘ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The reddish-brown and white tabby flicked their ear, before walking towards the tree.

ᴍɪʟᴋᴘᴇʟᴛ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴜɴꜰɪʀᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ʀᴇᴅɪᴠʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat curled her tail over her paws, before she realized that this was most likely warrior ceremonies.

ꜱᴏᴀʀɪɴɢʙɪʀᴅ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɴᴏᴡʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver/white tom gave Brindlestep a lick on her forehead once Queen Catherine had left. "I thought we were gonna keep looking for something for Turtledawn."

ꜱʜɪɴɪɴɢᴇᴄʜᴏ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby Persian looked around for his brother, before padding into the warrior's den and curled up in his nest.

ʜᴀᴢᴇʟꜰɪʀᴇ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ
The seal point was bit slower than his mate by only a few moments, and curled around her with a purr.

ᴄᴏʟᴅᴡɪꜱʜ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
The pure white tom simply nodded, grinning to them, somehow not hearing any of the whispering about Bearshadow. "Alright!"

ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ
The black she-cat gave him a grin, forgetting what they had left the cozy den for. "But you love my face all the same."

ꜱᴀɢᴇ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴛɪɴʏꜰᴀɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜰᴀɴɢ, ɪᴠʏᴘᴀᴡ
The solid gray she-cat softly smiled at Ivypaw, curling her tail. "It was nice to meet you too. See ya."

ᴅᴏᴠᴇᴄᴀʟʟ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛꜱᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ
The gray tabby van cat flattened his ears at her response, he didn't want to be all that readable. "I never knew my mother, she died kitting me and my siblings." He replied, hoping Silentstream wouldn't remember that he had Quailsight as a sister.

Qᴜᴀɪʟꜱɪɢʜᴛ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ
The half-blind calico tabby chuckled, her tail curling contently. "And nighttime patrols."

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀʙᴜʀʀ
    24 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛʜᴇᴏᴅᴏꜱɪᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black Bengal shook his fur, before heading to his nest, thankful that he'd already made the new warriors a nest.

ᴛʀᴏᴜᴛꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver lynx point kept close to his mate, as they headed back into the camp. He had noticed Turtledawn through the forest, but he wasn't going to mention it.

ᴘɪᴋᴇꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ
The silver lynx point gave his mate a slightly awkward grin, as he carried both of the nests back into their new camp, setting one into the warrior's den, and one in the nursery.

ꜱᴛᴀʀʟɪɴɢᴍɪꜱᴛ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜɪᴄᴋᴏʀʏᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ
The short black smoke tabby stuck her tongue out at Pinehollow once she had turned around,

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇ
    21 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The tortie lynx point quickly leaped, catching Perchpaw's missed sparrow before it let out a warning call, and gave them encouraging looks. "Practice doesn't make perfect, but it does make it better."

ᴛᴀʟʟꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇꜱᴛʀɪᴘᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ
The scarred serval cat spoke calmly, as they headed back into the camp."Of course." He gave a quick glance for his brother, assuming that he was still out.

ꜱᴘᴇᴄᴋʟᴇᴘᴏɴᴅ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
The serval cat stayed close to the ground, finding a shrew that was out once she had walked away.

ᴡᴀꜱᴘᴡɪɴɢ
    17 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ
The pale calico gave him a smile, he was truly too nice. She finished the rest of the fish, before turning her gaze back to Temple. "Alright."

ᴅᴀʀᴋɪᴄᴇ
    16 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴊᴜᴍᴘ, ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴘ
The seal point gave them both a small half-smile, flicking her ear in greeting.

ᴘᴀʟᴇᴍᴏᴏɴ
    16 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴊᴜᴍᴘ, ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴘ
The white-faced seal point gave them a bright grin, curling her tail. "Hey you two!"

ʙᴇᴇᴄʜꜰᴜʀ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ, ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ, ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
The brown and white tabby pressed his pelt against hers, although since they both had short fur it might not have helped much.

ᴄᴜʀʟʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The brown tabby fell quiet, once he noticed where Softpaw and Lilypaw were, not wanting to interrupt.

ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white she-cat had arrived at the river border, and flattened her ears. It was all her fault that got so upset, wasn't it?
Maybe if she just left him alone, he would've been alright. But no, Swiftheart, you just had to go and make it worse, didn't you? She growled at herself, digging her claws into the cold ground. Why do you always pretend like everything's okay? When it's not. She thought, simply taking a breath to look at the river. It was a few moons ago when Sloepaw had drowned, but it still stung.

ꜱɴᴀɪʟᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇᴅᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
The russet ticked tabby paused, her face flushing at his reply. "Who says that we can't still spend time together?"

ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby resumed hunting, so that if he got in trouble for going out of camp alone, at least he could have prey to make up for it.

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴀʀᴋᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ, ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
The black British shorthair nodded, easily understanding why they couldn't.

ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ɢʀᴀꜱꜱᴡʜɪꜱᴛʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ, ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
The British shorthair flame point took a moment to realize it was dark, and she made a quiet "ooh" sound.

ꜱᴀꜱʜᴀ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛᴛʏᴘᴇᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The seal point headed out, and leaped onto the white fence her twolegs had gotten not long ago, simply sitting atop of it.

ʙᴀᴛᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
The tall and thin black tom paused hunting for a moment, hearing yelling but thankfully couldn't understand any of it.

ᴘʀɪᴍʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The cream tabby was still sleeping, and probably would be until his mentor got him.

ʙᴀꜱꜱᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴍᴏᴛʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍᴏᴛʜᴘᴀᴡ
The silver lynx point gave her a grin, shaking his fur. "Thank you."

ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴛᴀɢʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇ
The silver lynx point barely noticed a shuffle in a fern, and she pounced, missing the sparrow by a heartbeat.

ᴊᴀɢɢᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛꜱᴛᴀʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger caracal padded back into the camp, sending the two-legged cat in the entrance a curious look. She set her shrew and mouse onto the fresh-kill pile, before deciding to wait for her mentor to be available to train with.

ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
The dark gray she-cat pricked her ears to Pumpkinskies, before shaking her fur out and following the pair of assigned mates, glancing at Rosepaw a few times before she caught up.

ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The cream cat decided to go curl up in his nest, as it was getting late enough to anyway.

ᴘᴇʀꜱɪᴀ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ
The gray tabby bounded after him, wondering if they could find her soon. "Rainy was a clan cat, yeah? What was her name before she left?"

ᴊᴜɴɪᴘᴇʀᴋɪᴛ
    ɴᴇᴡʙᴏʀɴ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
The Persian tortoiseshell was quiet and content, before she got to be a bit hungry, and she squirmed around Ravenfeather, attempting to find the scent of milk.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:56 pm

xxxxx WEASELSTORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Alexander Tags: Alexander, John, open

The she cat returned the friendly nuzzle with a soft chuckle before meowing, "True but, Thunder and I had kits and well, I miss them. My little angels Berrypaw and Viperpaw. I can't go back to the clan without causing chaos."

xxxxx TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Darkear Crush: ---- Mate: Sage Tags: open

open

xxxxx COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: panicked Assigned: tba Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

The tom stopped in his tracks before turning around seeing his mate throw up. Copperfang immediately started to panic and raced over to her. "Darkear are you okay? Should we go get a medic or something,"

xxxxx BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: happy Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Swan, Riley, open

He nodded before also laying down. "A nap seems nice." He meowed before resting his head on his paws and closed his eyes.

xxxxx SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: ---- Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, Acornkit, open

She nodded at the tom before turning to her daughter beside her. The queen smiled before meowing, "Thrushkit, you're going to grow up to be a gorgeous young lady one day. You will have a wonderful life and you will find another cat who will make you more happy then you could ever describe. I know I did when I meet your father and he took me out to the mountains. We watch the sunset together and fell in love." Swanshadow purred out to her daughter. "Just keep your head up high and don't let things bring you down when you are feeling sad. Okay?"

xxxxx CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, Acornkit, open

She watched the ball roll over to her before rolling it back over seeming to get what this game may be about. Cardinalkit smiled before she did her best to sit up waiting for the pass back.

xxxxx SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: Curlheart, Lilypaw, open

She wasn't one to give up easily. Softpaw stood back up and followed the tom some more. "Lilypaw please! I'll listen and we can talk things out! I am not going to give up on you! You matter to me a lot Lilypaw."

xxxxx VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

"Not yet but I hope a lot! It will be nice seeing new life in the clan." He purred and raced over to the nursery and peaked inside. "Which ones should we see first?"

xxxxx SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

"I'm very happy Tortoisestride. You're everything I've wanted." He meowed back to her reassuring the she cat.

xxxxx MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Streamtail Crush: ---- Mate: Riverbriar Tags: Riverbriar, open

"Not at all. Does Creekkit or Wavekit sound good?" He suggested.

xxxxx BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

The she cat laughed once she got splashed before splashing the tom back. "Try to get me!" Paleface challenged before she dove under.

xxxxx DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Toadglare Crush: ---- Mate: Scatterwing Tags: open

being a bean

xxxxx AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Harepounce, open

"Every little bit can go a long way!" She agreed before speaking in a more softer tone. "It's alright Harepounce. I was a bit worried but I know that you probably went out on patrol."

xxxxx SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm. open

He will wake up one day don't worry

xxxxx ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze, open Mate: none Tags: Deathgaze, open

The tom followed Deathgaze but didn't run out like how he did. He laughed for a bit before meowing, "is someone scared of the water?"

xxxxx SPARROWFLASH
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Magpieflight Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

shhh, he's asleep

xxxxx COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: Pinedust, open Mate: none Tags: Pinedust, open

"Yeah. A gorgeous she cat like you has to have a gorgeous nickname to suit her." He purred back to her. Colorado wouldn't hesitate to treat this she cat like royalty. She wasn't like the others. He just felt happy and safe around her.

xxxxx OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Cranespirit, open

"That will be the first and last time I'm ever eating a frog." He chuckled before looked around. "Isn't the nighttime gorgeous? It's so calm and peaceful and everything."

xxxxx STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: Icestorm, open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

"What? I can't have a little fun? I may be strict and orderly but that doesn't mean I can't mess around." He meowed before hopping off of her with his head up high.

xxxxx SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Heatpaw, open

"Good." He purred before sitting back up. "Shall we head back to camp now? It's pretty dark outside." Salmonpaw asked the she cat. "Or, do you maybe just want to stay up for a few and mess around or even just take a little walk?"

xxxxx LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Mistlespots Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Grasswhistle, open

"What? No Grasswhistle I would never do this just because! I'm not that kind of guy who goes around banging she cats up. It's just plain rude to do so." He meowed to her about hurt by her words but he did understand her point. In fact, he hadn't yet felt an attraction to the she cat yet but in a way, he wouldn't mind being together with her. She was kind and funny and, perfect.

xxxxx EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Dusklight Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open in the territory

xxxxx YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Russetsong Crush: Spotteddust, open Mate: none Tags: Spotteddust, open

"Hey! Let's go to the river! Maybe we might see some fireflies. Maybe not but we still have a chance." He suggested.

xxxxx SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Spotteddust Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Mistlespots, open

"Yeah." He meowed with a small laugh. Smokewhisker then returned the grooming back to the she cat purring loudly.

xxxxx FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: open

open in camp

xxxxx MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Berryfrost Crush: Dapplefrost Mate: none Tags: Dapplefrost, open

"Oh yeah we could! Come on!" He purred before trotting out of camp excited to start hunting.

xxxxx MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Creamflower Crush: Leaffire Mate: none Tags: Leaffire, open

"Oh a walk sounds nice. Yeah I'd love to go." He purred with a small smile.

xxxxx DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Shadowleap Crush: Owlbreeze Mate: none Tags: Owlbreeze, open

The she cat was just resting. It was a nice day. Deerwillow heard something before she looked over and smiled when seeing Owlbreeze. "Hi Owlbreeze! How are you doing today?"

xxxxx HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

"That sucks." She meowed before looking around. "It's boring in this camp don't you think so? Want to do something?"

xxxxx MAX
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Tabitha, open

"It's fine. I'm used barely eating." He answered back and started to look around. "Okay, how much closer do you think we can get to the camp before they notice us?"

xxxxx ALFIE
Rank: loner Mood: nervous Crush: Spottedfern, open Mate: none Tags: Spottedfern, open

The tom sighed softly before he poked his head out. "Alright you got me." Alfie meowed before fully padding out. "I don't know. I just happened to stroll on by a gorgeous she cat like you and well, I may as well talk to her."
Last edited by canadianhowl on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lazaire » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Bramblefall
Tom / 21 Moons / Warrior
Tags: Leopardfrost

Leopardfrost's voice barely reached his ears by the time she noticed him, but being familiar enough with it now he slowed his pace anyway. Giving her a glance and a sheepish tilt of his head, his eyes flickered toward the grass between them.
"Yea, well... I figured you were busy or something. I'm pretty sure the other medicine cats are sick of me bothering you guys when you're working, so..."
Something about the tom seemed slightly off, as if he had just trod through a field of mud and was being burdened by the weight of it on his fur. He could probably use some cheering up.

Flamebreeze
She-Cat / 22 Moons / Warrior
Tags: Mothpelt

As her friend took a seat on the forest floor, she followed, snuggling her haunches up against her small body to keep comfortable as they relaxed.
"Honestly, Mothpelt, you give them all too much credit. But I guess sometimes you can't help the way you feel," A sigh escaped the she-cat. Concern for her friend made her head feel heavy. "You can never really judge someone's feelings without directly asking, though. Telling yourself that he won't feel the same way is a bit foolish. Like telling yourself you won't be able to catch a mouse you're hunting. It's a self fulfilling prophecy."
Flamebreeze's tail flicked and curled around her front paws, swaying gently,
"...Sorry. I shouldn't have called you foolish. I'm just worried. You're so often in your own thoughts I'm worried you'll walk off a cliff or something. "

because you don't get
to pick the things

☙--❧

☙--❧
that last forever

❤❤❤
[/left]
Lazaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:07 pm

Cliffleg // tags: OPEN
    [ Out gathering sticks to strengthen the walls of Dawnclan's dens

Frostpaw // tags: Nightpaw?
    [ Wolfsong left them alone to talk I assume

--
    Aspensong // tags: Brackenfall, Ravenwind
    Aspensong rolled her eyes, knowing that he was right. "Oh boy, is it fish season yet?" She purred more, a giggle escaping. "In all seriousness how are you so talented at fishing? I hate fishing! Bleh." She crunched up her nose at the thought of when she'd last tried to practice it on her own. A fish had jumped right out of her claws and splashed her on it's way back in the water, leaving her a little grumpy all day.

Briareyes // tags: Swiftleap
    Briareyes nodded,"Very excited, but kits tend to do that." She took a bite and thought for a second, peeking up at Swiftleap,"Do you think we'll ever have more? Teaching those two and watching them grow has been the best few moons of my life so far and I can't imagine loving anything more than I love them." She smiled, this time a soft genuine smile, a look she hadn't had for a while.

Volekit // tags: Treekit, Dawnwatcher
    Volekit squealed,"Imagine if we were named after Swiftleap and Briareyes! We'd have to be the best warriors ever." He giggled,"Do you know any stories about Swifttalon? Or maybe even the deputy before him! Or Desertstar .. or .." The kit frowned, unable to remember the leader's name before Desertstar. He'd only ever heard it in passing conversation.

Dustfang // tags: Ivypaw
    Dustfang glanced to where the pair had set off,"Come on Ivypaw, I think I hear some birds from over there in the trees." He shot Sage one last glance before getting up and heading away, his attentivitiveness back to it's normal state for now. The old tom continued along at a steady jog toward where the fire starting, skirting the big logs that had fallen from the fire that no cat could clear.

Timberheart // tags: Willowtree
    Timberheart placed his tail on her flank, a fleeting moment of understanding in his gaze with a soft half smile. "Willowtree, would you like to come to the medicine cat den? It looks like you need to cool down, I can fill in Desertstar about your return." He allowed the rare sight of his older tenderness remain visible for a moment before straightening up again. "Come on, you need a poppy seed to dull your sense just so you don't go into mild shock for now",he tilted his head towards the direction of the medicine cat den.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:39 pm

deerhorn ; queen of dawnclan ; mate: pikeflower ; crush: pikeflower ; mood: happy ; tag: pikeflower, open
"Thank you, Pike-y~" she purred, giving him a little nickname as she padded into the nursery and onto her nest. Deer knew it was going to be a little while until she was able to actually start feeling pregnant and get chubbier, but she still wanted to feel special and sit in a den that no one else would sit in for a little while.

smallstorm ; rogue/loner ; mate: sunfire ; mood: sleepying ; tag: sleeping-- i mean, sunfire, open
HAVE THEY TURNED INTO SLEEPING BEAUTY??

raggedpaw ; medic app of duskclan ; crush: none ; mood: calm ; tag: blazekit, open
Raggedpaw shook her head, "Don't care anymore. Life sucks."

thrushkit ; kit of duskclan ; crush: none ; mood: idk ; tag: cats, family
Thrushkit purred and snuggled up closer to her mother, grooming her before falling asleep.

spottedfern ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: happy ; tag: alfie, open
Spottedfern giggled a little bit, her ears heating up. She studied the tom- an outsider? The she-cat shook her head and stood, padded over and brushed past him, 'booping' his nose with her tail-tip.

tabitha ; rogue/loner ; crush: max ; mate: none ; mood: happy ; tag: max, open
"Huh. " tabitha's ear flicked before he asked the question, "Pretty darn close from the looks of it. Jay's able to sit right on the side of Duskclan camp without being caught- hopefully the new 'Dawnclan' will patrol their borders better."
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:24 am

Wolfsong|Tom|50 Moons|Leader of DawnClan|Mate: Heatherfang|Tags: Sproutbloom

Wolfsong sat down beside her "Looks like we've got two apprentices now." he said glancing over towards where Frostpaw and Nightpaw were. "So we'll have to give them mentors. I was wondering your thoughts on the newer warriors and who you think might be best? I haven't been around a lot of these cats in many moons." he said.

Nightdust|Tom|50 Moons|Senior Warrior of DawnClan|Mate: Vixenglare|Tags: Vixenglare

Nightdust laid beside her quietly.

Rainy|She-cat|16 Moons|Warrior of DawnClan|Crush: White|Tags: White

Rainy snorted "You and I both know you are not old enough to patrol by yourself. So i'm assuming your mentor is around. I was an apprentice in DuskClan, I know the rules. And I know if you were out here alone with dangerous cats you would die. I bet you just started your training didn't you? You don't even look six moons old." she said sternly. "You already know about DawnClan then, so i'm assuming you know the horrors of DuskClan." she purred warmly. "Do you know what happens when forbidden mates are found out? They are exiled. Do you know how many exiled mates and their kits have died?" she asked coldly.

---

Embergaze|She-cat|40 Moons|Deputy of DuskClan|Crush: Frozennight|Assigned: Frozennight|No Apprentice|Tags: Frostpetal, Peonydapple, Jay, Nettle

Embergaze chuckled before they made it back to camp. She paused narrowing her eyes her fur fluffing up immediately "Excuse me?" she spat. "What are you two doing here? This is Clan territory no outsiders are invited here." she said as she headed over to the two younger cats.

Frostpetal|She-cat|40 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Peonydapple|Assigned: Frecklepelt|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple, Embergaze, Jay, Nettle

"Oh boy here we go." Frostpetal mumbled before she trotted up beside her sister, glancing at Peonydapple before she looked at Jay and Nettle.

Bayclaw|She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Foreststep|Assigned: Foreststep|No Apprentice|Tags: Waterflight

Bayclaw nodded slowly, giving Waterflight a worried look before she glanced up at the sky. "I'm sure Frostpetal will be back soon. She was on a patrol with Embergaze. It's nice to see them getting along again." she said.

Sorrowstep|She-cat|35 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Patchfur|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Patchfur

Sorrowstep curled up tightly and nodded, a happy purr rumbling in her chest. A chance to start over.. A chance to be someone new essentially.. She hoped they'd want her.. She wanted this so badly..

Ravenwind|Tom|32 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Windsong|Assigned: Mothpelt|No Apprentice|Tags: Brackenfall, Aspensong

Ravenwind made a face, he wasn't a fan of fishing either. "Thankfully it's not fishing season yet." he said. "we've still got all of leaf bare to get through Brackenfall." he said. Ravenwind could fish, though he wasn't the greatest at it. But he didn't enjoy getting wet and he didn't like to actually eat fish.

Brackenfall|Tom|32 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Streameyes|Assigned: TBA Windsong|No Apprentice|Tags: Ravenwind, Aspensong

Brackenfall shook his head "Very easily, it's not my fault you're both too lame for it." he joked winking at his siblings. "Fish is great, you just don't know what youre missing. And it's much easier than normal hunting! Takes a lot less effort." he said.

Swiftleap|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Briareyes|Assigned: Briareyes|No Apprentice|Tags: Briareyes, Treekit, Volekit

Swiftleap chuckled "Yeah I guess you're right, kits do tend to do that. But it's nice to see them having so much fun.." he turned his head to look at Briareyes then and his gaze softened. It had been too long since he'd seen her that happy. "I wouldn't mind having a second litter some day. I think the boys would like having some younger siblings anyways." he said.

Hawktalon|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Hiddenstorm|Assigned: Hiddenstorm|Apprentice: Rosepaw|Tags: Open

Hawktalon sat outside of the nursery watching the camp quietly.

Sootnose|She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Halfthorn|Assigned: Halfthorn|No Apprentice|Tags: Halfthorn

Sootnose looked up at Halfthorn her head on her paws, her big eyes full of sadness as she gave him the most pathetic and sad look she could possibly muster without actually crying.

Shadowstep|Tom|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: Snowpetal|No Apprentice|Tags: Featherfrost

Shadowstep nodded, glancing up at the sky before he looked over at Featherfrost "I'll see you later." he said. "Stay safe, and keep your clan safe." he said before he turned. He flicked his tail in good bye as he headed back towards DuskClan.

Mottlecloud|Tom|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Flurrybreeze|Assigned: Cherryfeather|No Apprentice|Tags: Flurrybreeze

Mottlecloud snorted and flicked his tail "I'll race you, but I don't care about losing to a she-cat. I mean come on i've been loosing to Sootnose my entire life." he said with a small grin.

Mistyfalls|She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Cricketgaze|Assigned: Cricketgaze|No Apprentice|Tags: Cricketgaze

Mistyfalls snorted "I don't know if you can dig me out, i'm a little big Cricketgaze." she said.

Islandheart|She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Coldwish|Assigned: Coldwish|No Apprentice|Tags: Creamflower, Coldwish

Islandheart flashed him a small nervous smile "So is that what you were out doing all day today?" she asked. "Exploring all that ice?" she asked.

Riverbriar|She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Moonflight|Assigned: Hiddensun|No Apprentice|Tags: Moonflight

Riverbriar nodded "I like Creekkit for a she-cat and Wavekit for a tom." she said purring lightly. "I bet they'll all be so beautiful.." she said her voice having a dreamy tone to it.

Puddlejump|Tom|23 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Snowtuft|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Snowtuft

Puddlejump nodded "I think Embergaze doesn't care.. i've seen her blatantly ignore forbidden mates showing affection as long as no loyal to the system cats were around.. If she steps down and we get a stricter cat.. Things might not end up as easy.." he said shaking his head slightly.

Bearshadow|Tom|24 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

open

Sunspots|Tom|23 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Quailsight|Assigned: Cinnamonwhisker|No Apprentice|Tags: Quailsight

Sunspots made a face at her "I'll do every night time patrol, guarding the camp at night, and dawn patrol. I'll get to sleep during the day then probably asked why I didn't hunt." he then laughed. "Oh no what torture."

Moondust|She-cat|20 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: Narrowstep|No Apprentice|Tags: Sparrowclaw

Moondust jumped back from the tom, her eyes wide with nervousness. Her ear tips heated up and she glanced away shyly "Um..I'm fine.. How are you Sparrowclaw?" she asked still looking away from him as she spoke. She looked around camp hoping to spot her sister but no luck.

Lunardust|She-cat|20 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Lunardust nodded and grinned before she turned and padded off. She flicked her tail as she walked through the territory faintly wondering where her sister Moondust was.

Stormyskies|Tom|16 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Complicated|Assigned: Waterflight|No Apprentice|Tags: Desertstar

Stormyskies lashed his tail in irritation "Oh yeah? And maybe if my mother had taken better care of herself and not hidden outside all the time my siblings, Sunnykit and Cloudykit would actually be alive right now." he replied. "Guess Petalpelt's murderer too. Or if Brightstar hadn't panicked and actually helped Petalpelt she could have survived drowning and she'd be here. Or if Embergaze had, had better control of her sister Spiderbite maybe Petalpelt and Thornfur would be here. Or maybe if Bayclaw had been faster Petalpelt would be here. Guess they're all murderers too. Or maybe if Rainy, Cloudykit, Sunnykit, and I had never been born maybe Petalpelt would have done something differently that day and be alive. Guess we're murderers too. Maybe if Pebblepool hadn't taken us in and lied Petalpelt would have been found out and every single one of them would all be alive?" he sighed and shook his head. "I can make excuses for everyone too Desertstar. It doesn't make us all killers. You can't control every aspect of every day for every one. You can't bring back my mother and I can't bring back my siblings and my grandmother. I couldn't prevent them from dying. And you couldn't either. We can't control death." he said.

Squirrelpaw|She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Wormpaw|Tags: Wormpaw

Squirrelpaw felt her ears heat up instantly, she cleared her throat and shrugged. "P-Perhaps." she said, she'd tried to sound nonchalant about it but had failed instantly when she stuttered out of nervousness.

Spottedpaw|She-cat|9 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Viperpaw|Tags: Viperpaw

Spottedpaw poked her head in and spotted Acornkit and Carndinalkit "Oh look theres a new kit." she said softly before she looked at Viperpaw. "How about Swanshadow's?" she offered.

Dandelionpaw|Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Foreststep|Crush: Persia|Tags: Persia

Dandelionpaw looked around, where was the best place to look for her.. "Alright.." he said slowly before he headed towards loner territory. Or at least what he thought was loner territory. "Okay, we'll probably find her this way!" he said.

Treekit|Tom|3 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Briareyes|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Dawnwatcher, Volekit

Treekit purred excited that he had remembered their grandfather's name. "Oh! Desertstar!! I want to be a leader like him one day!" he said puffing his chest out proudly. "Treestar! The leader after Desertstar!!" he said loudly.

Acornkit|She-cat|2 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Hiddenstorm|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Cardinalkit

Acornkit brightened up clearly surprised "Yeah! Like that!" she squeaked before she rolled it back gently. "This is a moss ball." she said.

--

Benji|Tom|27 Moons|Loner|Mate: Salem|Tags: Salem

He snorted "Well of course I do." Benji replied flicking his tail. He glanced around "I think we got sidetracked." he said before he chuckled. "I don't think I even went in the right direction."
Last edited by Miss Marple on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:16 am

Creamflower listens to Islandheart's question and looks at Coldwish, wondering what he would say. "Is that why we heard you yowling in the first place Coldwish?" she asked.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:15 am

"I've never heard a cat say that before. How come you say your life sucks?" Blazekit meowed, sort of curious.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:10 pm

jay ; rogue/loner ; mate: too young ; crush: nettle ; mood: alarmed ; tag: embergaze, peonydapple, frostpetal, nettle
Her body tensed up as she turned to the deputy. Her ears flattened against the back of her head, "Out of all cats you can target, you target a seven-moon-old and an eight-moon-old? Yeesh. We're just trying to look for a cat, so leave us alone," the she-cat meowed as calmly as she could, "I'm sure there's other more threatening cats on Duskclan territory, and you pick on two apprentices."
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:27 pm

Heatherfang
She-cat|52 Moons|Warrior of Dawnclan|Mate:Wolfsong|Crush:Wolfsong|Tags:Open

Heatherfang was just chilling by Wolfsong and Nightdust because idk what to do with this bean

Ollie
Tom|50 Moons|Loner|Mate:Wisteria|Tags:Open

Open

Ravenfeather
Tom|46 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Turtledawn|Crush:Turtledawn|Tags:Turtledawn + her kits

The fluffy black and white Tom curled around the kits,fluffing up his fur to keep them as warm as they would be if their mother was there. He sighed when he got a mewl from Waspkit,laying his head on his paws as he tried to keep them warm and happy.

Desertstar
Tom|41 Moons|Leader|8/9 lives|Assigned Mate:Briarheart|Crush:Briarheart|Apprentice:Jaggedpaw|Tags: Stormyskies

His ears flicked at the tom spoke,and he growled softly,lashing his tail from side to side as if he was offended by his son's words."Do you by chance remember Nettleleap and Sleepywhisker Stormyskies? Do you remember how i said they died from a fox and i was covered in blood when I came back that day?Do you want to know who's blood that really was Stormyskies?That was the blood of my clan mates. I murdered them. I took the life from them with my own four paws." Desertstar began to laugh,his eyes wide once more,like the time he had spoken to Petalpelt when he lost his first life.His fur fluffed up against the cold,and his laughing echoed around the clearing."You know that that means I am the worst cat in the place Stormyskies,I have no right to be leader,but here I am. And you know what? I'm going to throw my leadership weight around a bit,and now,that you know what i did,I can use that too. I love you and Rainy so much,you remind me so much of Petalpelt. .I can't let you leave me. . and now I won't ever lay a claw on either of you,you're the only two things I have that remind me of Petalpelt,but you have a choice here Stormyskies. You can stay,here in duskclan with me,or you can die. Pick one,and choose wisely my beloved son. . .there's no takebacksies. . ." He mews,his voice sickly sweet as he finished speaking.

Darkwing
Tom|41 Moons|Senior Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Forbidden Mate:Tulipthorn|Tags:Open

Darkwing was pacing in camp,his tail flicking as he glanced around.He wanted to go out and do something,but with Desertstar in the state he was in,there was no way he could leave.Not that Embergaze couldn't handle it all,but he just felt like he needed to stay,just in case.

Frozennight
Tom|40 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Embergaze|Crush:Embergaze|Tags:Open

Frozennight had just returned from a hunting patrol,and he put down his prey on the pile before sitting down and grooming his paws.

Hercules
Tom|39 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Driftingcloud|Tags:Driftingcloud

Hercules padded back to the den he shared with Lafayette,a blissful look on his face as he

Grasswhistle
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Smokestep|Crush:Lizarddash|Tags:Lizarddash

She pinned her ears and looked away."My sister wouldn't approve of my doing this with out us being mates. . .I don't want to be led on Lizarddash. Do you love me?Because if you don't,I'm not doing this right now. We can wait until you love me,or until you find someone else to love,and then you can have kits with her."

Dewnose
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Coalflame|Forbidden:Hollybush|Tags:Hollybush

With a nod she began to pad back towards camp,breathing heavy and her fur still fluffed up.Once back in camp,she basically ran into the warriors den,curling up in her nest next to her brother, Blacksoul with a loud purr as she began to warm up.

Appledust
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Pearwing|Crush:Pearwing|Tags:Pearwing

Appledust gave her mate a stern look,before she padded into camp,saying goodbye to her kits before she limped into the warriors den with a sigh,curling up and laying down

Berryfrost
She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Mustangpounce|Forbidden:Coalflame|Tags:Coalflame

She grinned,nuzzling him again,and tackling him to the ground,licking his cheeks."Oh I love you Coalflame. . "

Moonpetal
She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Arctictrot|Crush:Arctictrot|Tags:Open

sleeping

Beetleflight
Tom|36 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Spidertail|Crush:Spidertail|Apprentice:Batpaw|Tags:Batpaw,Spidertail

"I never planned on throwing it in your face!You're the one who decided to act all upset about it!"He growled,unsheathing his claws and digging them into the ground,his eyes blazing.At her last words,he gave her a look of pure surprise,his ear tips heating up,and it was obvious to tell he hadn't expected that."Spidertail . .do you love me?"

Patchfur
Tom|36 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sorrowstep|Crush:Sorrowstep|Tags:Sorrowstep

sleeping

Emberwing
She-cat|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Foxthroat|Tags:Open

sleeping

Jaytuft
Tom|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Creekshine|Crush:Creekshine|Tags:Creekshine

sleeping

Sandystep
She-cat|33 Moons|Loner|Mate:Sparrowtear|Tags:Sparrowtear

She gave him a loving look,nuzzling his cheek."I love you too Sparrowtear,and I will love you no matter what.That's a promise"

Whiskerface
She-cat|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Flintwhisker|Tags:Open

sleeping

Lafayette
Tom|32 Moons|Rogue|Mate:Mintberry|Tags:Mintberry,

He snickered at the mention of Hercules getting an awkward impression from them,and he nodded,beginning to pad back in the direction of his mates den,making sure she could keep up with him."Oh Mintberry. . do you know when the kits are due to come?I am so excited. . "

Rabbitdash
She-cat|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Harepaw {Loststep}|Tags:Harepaw

She grinned,and nodded,beginning to show him around the makeshift camp. It was small,but it fit them all nicely.She stopped at each den,explaining where it was,and who slept in it and what not.She stopped in front of the Warriors den with a purr."And here's the warriors den,you'll be sleeping in here until Desertstar gives you your name,and decides what rank you'll get now. . "

Runningwhisker
Tom|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:open|Tags:Daysong,open

Runningwhisker just gave a shrug,nodding a bit as he began to pad out of camp,his pawsteps quick and light,barely making an imprint in the snow."It's dark out so be Careful."

Spotteddust
She-cat|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Yarrowsprout|Tags:Yarrowsprout

Her eyes brightened and she gave a nod.She followed the tom out of camp,purring."Fireflies. . I haven't seen those little creatures in forever!"

Beansprout
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Bearshadow|Crush:TBD|Tags:Bearshadow

Beansprout padded up to her new assigned mate,keeping a smile on her face,though,on the inside,she felt like crying her eyes out."Hey Bearshadow. . how are you this evening?" She asked softly,keeping her eyes on the ground. The bean cat felt horrible,she wanted to scream and cry,hating the fact that her beloved mate, Sunleopard had died,it was horrible,she had loved him and starclan had to take him from her. . .why would they so such a cruel thing?

Mistlespots
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Lizarddash|Crush:Smokewhisker|Tags:Smokewhisker

Mistlestops began to doze off,her head nodding every now and then as she forced herself to stay awake.

Kinknose
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Falconcry|Crush:Finchonose|Tags:Open

sleeping

Narrowstep
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Moondust|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

sleeping

Softwinds
She-cat|30 Moons|Assigned:Burnetsting|Crush:Burnetsting|Tags:Burnetsting

Softwinds kept quiet as they padded towards the river,tripping on some of the slicker parts of the mud a bit,but she kept her footing nicely other wise.

Patchedheart
She-cat|30 Moons|Dawnclan Warrior|Assigned:TBA|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

sleeping

Smallpounce
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Peonydapple|Forbidden:Seedlight|Tags:Maplefur

Smallpounce gave a nod and began to head back towards camp,making sure to keep close to both toms.

Harepounce
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Ambersky|Crush:Ambersky|Tags:Ambersky

Harepounce chuckled a bit,nuzzling her softly."I promise I'll tell you next time i go out on a patrol so you don't worry."

Whiskersnare
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Brackentail|Crush:Furzelight|Tags:Open

sleeping

Scatterwing
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Leafeye|Forbidden:Dewberry|Tags:Open

sleeping

Autumnleaves
She-cat|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Deathgaze|Crush:Toadglare|Tags:Open

sleeping

Chasingwinds
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Quialsight|Crush:Burrslip|Tags:Open

sleeping

Russetsong
She-cat|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Yarrowsprout|Crush:Maplefur|Tags:Open

sleeping

Smokepatch
b]She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|Crush:Dolphinsplash|Tags:Mothpaw,Basspaw,Open[/b]

sleeping

Sootpatch
Tom|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Aspensong|Crush:Brackentail|Tags:Open

sleeping

Bellsong
She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Foxthroat|Crush:Falconcry|Tags:Open

sleeping

Tawnydust
She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Scorchcloud|Crush:Dusklight|Tags:Open

sleeping

Alexander
Tom|29 Moons|Loner|Mate:Weaselstorm|Tags:Weaselstorm

sleeping

Hiddensun
Tom|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Riverbriar|Crush:Magpieflight|Tags:Hiddensun

sleeping

Featherfrost
She-cat|28 Moons|Medicine cat of Dawnclan|Crush:Shadowstep|Tags:Shadowstep

sleeping

Alpinefrost
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Wolfstrike|Forbidden:Swancloud|Tags:Swancloud

trying to sleep

Icestorm
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Stagheart|Tags:Stagheart

She let out a giggle,jumping on him with a yowl."Nope!It was all a ploy to get you to become vulnerable to my attack!"

Hiddenstorm
She-cat|28 Moons|Queen|Assigned:Hawktalon|Crush:Hawktalon|Kits: Walnutkit, Acornkit|Tags:Acornkit,Walnutkit

sleeping

Halfthorn
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sootnose|Crush:Sootnose|Tags:Sootnose

sleeping

Blacksoul
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Maplefeather|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

sleeping

Mothslip
She-cat|27 Moons|Assigned:Fallingsun|Crush:Fallingsun|Tags:Open

sleeping

Joel
Tom|27 Moons|Loner|Crush/Mate:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Streameyes
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Whitefang|Crush:Brackenfall|Tags:Open

sleeping

Tortoisestride
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Stagheart|Crush:Scorchcloud|Tags:Scorchcloud

She smiled gently,licking inbetween his ears."And you're everything I've wanted. I love you so much Scorchcloud.
. I always have and I always will. . "

Winterwing
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Shiningecho|Crush:Otterleap|Tags:Open

sleeping

John
Tom|26 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Open|Tags:Weaselstorm,Alexander

"I'm sure you can go visit them. I bet they miss you Weaselstorm,you are a wonderful cat as far as I can tell,and your kits need you. Why don't you and Alexander go visit them tomorrow?I'll hunt for us and you two can go visit them." The tom suggests,glancing over as Alexander stirred,chuckling as the brown tabby rolled on his back."He always sleeps on his back like that. . he's weird."

Alderhop
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Dovecall|Tags:Open

sleeping

Oakbounce
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Hazelfire|Crush:Hazelfire|Tags:Hazelfire,Timberheart

sleeping

Pinedust
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dovecall|Crush:To be Colorado |Tags:Colorado

she looked at her paws,embarrassment flowing through her.She shuffled her paws a bit before looking back up at him with a sheepish grin."Y-you think I'm gorgeous. . ?That's the first time anyone has said that to me. . "

Brindlestep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assighed:Otterleap|Crush:Soaringbird|Tags:Soaringbird

She gave a nod,glancing around for something for Turtledawn,she then spotted something shiny,a necklace with a pretty dark blue sapphire on it.She picked it up in her mouth and padded back to Soaringbird,grinning."Do you think she'll like this?She can wear it around her neck. Or maybe we should look for something for her nest. . .I saw some bird feathers over there. "

Theodosia
She-cat|24 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Silverburr|Tags:Open

sleeping/Open

Hollytouch
Tom|23 Moons|Warrior|Assighed:Jadewing|Crush:Jadewing|Tags:Jadewing

He glanced up at the sky,it was an inky black,only a few stars out tonight,the others covered by clouds."Well,the river isn't an option anyway,it's too dark. It may be our best bet to go into the forest,which is basically our whole territory,but I'm not sure now because of how dark it is. . "

Wildeyes
She-cat|23 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Specklepond|Crush:Tallstep|Tags:Tallstep

Once back in camp She glanced around for any of her sisters,but not seeing either of them,she sighed and ducked her head as she moved towards the warriors den,not daring to glance back at Tallstep.

Cinnamonwhisker
She-cat|23 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sunspots|Crush:Specklepond|Tags:Specklepond

Cinnamonwhisker appeared back in the spot she had left Specklepond, a small rabbit and a squirrel in her mouth.

Sparrowclaw
Tom|22 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Koisqueak|Crush:Moondust|Tags:Moondust

"I'm doing fine as one can be in weather like this" He noticed her glance around camp,and his whiskers twitched in amusement."I saw your sister leave camp earlier in the day,and I haven't seen her come back yet,we can go look for her outside of camp if you want to" Sparrowclaw suggests,giving her a small smile.

Sweetstep
She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Troutsplash|Crush:Troutsplash|Tags:Troutsplash

She walked into the Warriors den,curling up in her shared nest with Troutsplash. She had noticed Turtledawn,and she had almost begun crying again. When she layed down,she let a few tears slip before she fell asleep /sleeping

Pinehollow
She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Starlingmist|Tags:Starlingmist

Pinehollow padded into camp,and ducked into the warriors den/sleeping

Adderjump
Tom|17 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Darkice|Crush:Palemoom|Tags:Palemoon,Darkice,Snakehop

"How are you lovely ladies doing?" He asked with a purr,giving Palemoon a wink,flicking his tail a bit as he looked back at his brother.

Snakehop
Tom|17 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Palemoon|Crush:Darkice|Tags:Palemoon,Darkice,Adderjump

He kept quiet as his brother talked to their assigned mates,and crushes,though oddly enough, Snakehop had ended up with a massive crush on Darkice,and Adderjump with one on Palemoon. The two brothers had shared their feelings a couple moons ago with each other,so it wasn't a big deal with either of them now,knowing they might both be able to get the she-cat they loved.

Temple
Tom|17 Moons|Kittypet|Crush:Waspwing|Tags:Waspwing

With a nod,he jumped back over the fence and came back with three more fish in his mouth. They were fresh water fish,trout to be more exact,and were easier to believe that Waspwing had caught them."Here,take these back to your clan mates. This should be able to feed at least three of them,depending on how they eat. . ."

Beestripe
She-cat|16 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Tallstep|Crush:Stormyskies|Tags:Open

Sleeping

White
Tom|15 Moons|Loner|Crush:Rainy|Tags:Rainy,Smokepaw

White unsheathed his claws as the young apprentice neared.Listening to rainy,he nodded."She's right,kit. Go back to wherever you came from before you get hurt. We could easily kill you if we wanted,and You're on our territory now,so we have the right to do so. Get on back to your mentor." He mewed,shaking his head as he nudged the apprentice onto her own territory.

Pumpkinskies
She-cat|13 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Beechfur|Crush:Beechfur|Tags:Beechfur

Pumpkinskies padded back into camp with Beechfur,glancing at him with a purr."Are we heading to sleep for the night or do you want to stay out a bit longer?I don't mind either way."

Sorrowfrost
Tom|12 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Swiftheart|Tags:Swiftheart

Sleeping

Blazepaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Dawnclan Apprentice|Crush:To be Frostpaw|Mentor:Peachbreeze|Tags:Open

Sleeping

Chamomilepaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Flamepaw|Mentor:Dolphinsplash|Tags:Open

Open

Wormpaw
Tom|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Squirrelpaw|Mentor:TBD|Tags:Squirrelpaw

Wormpaw chuckled at Squirrelpaw's reaction and shook his head a bit,standing up."Let's head in for the night,it's late,and it's cold. And I don't want you catching a cold,or something on me,who's going to be my training partner if you do that huh?" The tom teased,licking her cheek in a manner than was a little more than friendly.

Mothpaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Basspaw|Mentor:Stormwake|Tags:Basspaw

With a grin,she crouched down,scenting the air for any sign of prey. Mothpaw ended up chasing after a vole,and of course,missing it."Not fair!I had that stupid vole!"

Roachpaw
Tom|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Snailpaw|Mentor:Nightspook|Tags:Snailpaw

Roachpaw flicked an ear,giving her a curious look."Okay,so what do you have in mind?It's too dark to leave camp,Smokepatch was right. and there's nothing really to do in camp. . "

Thimbleberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Lizarddash|Tags:Open

The tom followed his siblings and laid down in his next/Sleeping

Gooseberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Ambersky|Tags:Open

Following his siblings,he entered the apprentices den and fell asleep /Sleeping

Blueberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Eventually Sasha|Mentor:Otterleap|Tags:Open

Blueberrypaw padded back into camp with his siblings,disappearing into the apprentices den /Sleeping

Rootpaw
Tom|10 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Perchpaw|Mentor:Copperfang|Tags:Perchpaw,Pearprickle

Rootpaw had caught a small vole,but when he saw Perchpaw had missed a sparrow,he gave her a reassuring smile."Don't worry Perchpaw,you'll get the next one"

Cauliflowerpaw
She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Primrosepaw|Mentor:Frogtongue|Tags:Frogtongue

She giggled,turning her head back and sticking her tongue out.Eventually the she-cat skidded to a halt in front of camp,panting heavily as she looked at her mentor with her trademark crooked grin."I win!And I didn't get a head start,you're just slow!"

Lynxpaw
Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Jaggedpaw|Mentor:Swancloud|Tags:Open

Sleeping

Patchpaw
Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Maplefur|Tags:Open

Sleeping

Lilypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: Softpaw/ to be Raspberrypaw|Mentor:Shadedbrook|Tags:Softpaw,Curlheart

Lilypaw hissed at Softpaw,his short fur spiking up as the normally calm tom unsheathed his claws and backed up."Just get away from me Softpaw!I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone!Especially not you!"He snapped,and turned away again,beginning to run off,his tail streaming behind him as he ran.

Rosepaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Mentor:Hawktalon|Crush:Tulippaw|Tags:Tulippaw

Rosepaw gave Tulippaw a smile before he padded into the apprentices den and curled up,curling his tail around his body and his eyes fluttering shut.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me