DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:30 pm

xxxxx WEASELSTORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Alexander Tags: Alexander, open

"Yeah that's fine. I don't mind." She purred softly before giving him a lick on the cheek. The she cat looked around before sighing softly thinking about her kits again. How were they doing? Hopefully they were taking their last few moons of training seriously.

xxxxx TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Darkear Crush: ---- Mate: Sage Tags: open

open

xxxxx COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: tba Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

The tom looked over at his mate before smiling brightly. "Yes of course! Here we go! The start of a new future!" Copperfang purred happily before trotting out of camp.

xxxxx BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: happy Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Swan, Riley, open

He nodded before also laying down. "A nap seems nice." He meowed before resting his head on his paws and closed his eyes.

xxxxx SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: ---- Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

The she cat followed her clanmate back to camp purring loudly. Maybe a cat did care. The she cat felt relived that now her and the kits would have a nest in camp to sleep on.

xxxxx CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

She looked down at Acornkit and smiled at her.

xxxxx SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: Curlheart, open

"What should we do now then?" She asked him not really sure what to do now that they confessed.

xxxxx VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

"No you weren't Spottedpaw. It's okay." He meowed before he nuzzled her. "At least we have food for the clan now. That's all that really matters."

xxxxx SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

"Yes it certainly does!" He purred before approaching the spot. He raced on over before laying down on a hill with a tree that overlooked the land and even had the right angle to watch a sunset or sunrise. "Here we are." Scorchcloud purred.

xxxxx MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Streamtail Crush: Riverbriar Mate: none Tags: Riverbriar, open

"I understand. So, what does that mean for us then? Look, it's clear by now that yes, I am in love with you and I am willing to follow you wherever you decide to go from here." He meowed back to her.

xxxxx BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

The she cat laughed once she got splashed before splashing the tom back. "Try to get me!" Paleface challenged before she dove under.

xxxxx DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Toadglare Crush: ---- Mate: Scatterwing Tags: open

being a bean

xxxxx AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: open

searching for bae

xxxxx SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm. open

Sleepy babe

xxxxx ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze, open Mate: none Tags: Deathgaze, open

"No you didn't. I mean you said you wanted to do something fun and uh, I don't really know what's fun to do around here. Any suggestions?" He explained before asking back at the tom.

xxxxx SPARROWFLASH
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Magpieflight Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

"Of course my love." He purred before curling his tail around her.

xxxxx COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Pinedust, open

The tom grinned when seeing the little critter nibbling on some food. "Okay. How shall we catch this little meal?"

xxxxx OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Cranespirit, open

"You want to go walk around a bit? We could even look at the river and see if it's frozen over or not yet? I found a fish stuck in the ice one time." He suggested.

xxxxx STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

"This time I'll chase it to you okay?" He meowed wanting to even out which cat caught the prey and which one scared it to the other.

xxxxx SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Heatpaw, open

Once he was safe onto land, the tom raced over to grab some moss and padded back before sitting it down and did his best to heat it up for her. He stood up again before meowing, "Lay down here. I'll also groom your fur up to get you warm again."

xxxxx LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Grasswhistle, open

"Then let's get going." He purred before padding out of camp.

xxxxx EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open in the territory

xxxxx YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Spotteddust, open

The tom was wondering around before spotting Spotteddust. He did have to admit, she was quite pretty. Yarrowsprout cleared his throats before padding over to the she cat. "Hello there Spotteddust. How are you?"

xxxxx SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Mistlespots, open

The tom had finish trying to fish at the now freezing river. He had fell in once but he got himself warm easily. As he padded back to camp, the tom spotted Mistlespots and padded on over to her. "Good day Mistlespots."

xxxxx FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: open

open in camp

xxxxx MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: tba Crush: Dapplefrost Mate: none Tags: Dapplefrost, open

"Oh yeah we could! Come on!" He purred before trotting out of camp excited to start hunting.

xxxxx MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Leaffire Mate: none Tags: Leaffire, open

"Oh a walk sounds nice. Yeah I'd love to go." He purred with a small smile.

xxxxx DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Owlbreeze Mate: none Tags: Owlbreeze, open

The she cat was just resting. It was a nice day. Deerwillow heard something before she looked over and smiled when seeing Owlbreeze. "Hi Owlbreeze! How are you doing today?"

xxxxx HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

"That sucks." She meowed before looking around. "It's boring in this camp don't you think so? Want to do something?"

xxxxx MAX

He glanced up for a second and meowed at the she cat approaching him, "Oh, hey Tabitha. What's up?" Max grunted out.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:36 pm

tabitha ; rogue/loner ; crush: max ; mate: none ; mood: calm ; tag: max
Hm. Oddly calmer than I usually know. she thought, her ear flicking, "Nothing really. I'm just walking around, kinda bored right now." the she-cat replied, her tail flicking, "You?"
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:51 pm

ᴅᴀᴡɴᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛʀᴇᴇᴋɪᴛ, ᴠᴏʟᴇᴋɪᴛ
The ginger and white tabby thought for a moment, falling quiet, trying to bring up a story the kits hadn't heard yet. "I think I'm getting a bit too old, which was your favorite story to hear now?"

ᴡɪꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴀ
    59 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏʟʟɪᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏᴘᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat headed back to camp with her two catches, feeling lighter than usual.

ᴠɪxᴇɴɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    49 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ
The russet ticked tabby couldn't help but smile at him, before nodding. "I'm fine, just tired. I want to stay with you though."

ꜱʜᴀᴅᴇᴅʙʀᴏᴏᴋ
    45 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴇᴀᴄʜʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟɪʟʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The short black and white tom chuckled, before speeding up a bit so they could leave the camp together. "That's true. I trip more than you see, honestly."

ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇᴅᴀᴡɴ
    43 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏᴡʟᴊᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The Persian calico felt tears fall from her face, before she had heard Birdkit and gave her daughter a lick on her forehead. "Yes, dear, I'm your mama." She groomed all of her kits once more, taking a quiet breath. You have to be strong for your kits, they need you.

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ
    40 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴋɪᴛꜱ
The sleek gray tabby purred, nuzzling Blueberrypaw in return. "Then let's get going before it gets too dark."

ᴄᴏᴀʟꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ
The black tom stepped closer to her, close enough to where their noses were touching, winking at her flirtatiously. "I like you, Berryfrost."

ʜᴏʟʟʏʙᴜꜱʜ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪᴄᴇꜰᴀɴɢ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ
The one-eyed black she-cat nodded in agreement as she remembered Dewnose had a short coat and got cold easier than her, staying quiet, as she began to walk.

ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴛᴇᴀʀ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The three-legged calico shook his head, giving her a bright smile. "And if not, I can always lead the way."

ꜱᴘʀᴏᴜᴛʙʟᴏᴏᴍ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby looked around the clearing of their camp, surprised that she saw more of her clanmates here now.

ᴏᴀᴛʙᴇʟʟʏ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀꜰʟᴜɪᴅ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ, ᴡɪɴᴅꜱᴏɴɢ
The ginger and white tabby gave them both a smile, before remembering that Windsong was blind. "I think that's a great idea."

ᴅʀɪꜰᴛɪɴɢᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    37 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇꜱ
The fluffy flame point pounced, swiftly catching the mouse.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    37 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ, ᴇᴍʙᴇʀɢᴀᴢᴇ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell laughed at her mate's response, nudging her with her side. "Yep, they totally saw us instead of you. Or maybe it was just me, all of the bright ginger stands out a bit."

ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴡᴏʀᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴀᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The tall and thin seal point turned to see her mate, and her son before stepping a bit closer to them. "Hey Beetleflight, can we talk?"

ᴍᴀɢᴘɪᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
    33 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜰʟᴀꜱʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴꜱᴜɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white patched she-cat took no notice of the tom curling around her as she slept.

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴋꜱʜɪɴᴇ
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ
The silver/brown tabby purred in amusement, before laying her head down as well and quickly drifting to sleep.

ʜᴀʀᴇᴘᴀᴡ (ʟᴏꜱᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ)
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ
The two-legged gray and white tabby was completely surprised, and simply stood for a moment. "Hold up. How many cats are dead now? Jeez, everyone's dead in the 25 moons I was stuck somewhere else."

ᴍɪɴᴛʙᴇʀʀʏ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ
The solid blue/gray she-cat gave him a curious look when he came back with the geode, chuckling a bit as he joked, beginning to figure what he was going to say. She practically tackled him with licks, purring loudly. "I'd love to be your mate."

ꜱᴇᴇᴅʟɪɢʜᴛ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱᴄᴏʀᴄʜ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ,
    ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
The ginger and white tabby growled, before pouncing on his brother with sheathed claws, making sure that he got off of Smallpounce. "Leave him alone!" He growled, beginning to scuffle with unsheathed claws now. "I bet he wouldn't have a problem with my having a mate! He'd have a problem with you attacking him!" He begun to bare his teeth, shoving Maplefur over. "And where were you, Maplefur? I asked when we found the clan at the river, they all said they'd seen you with him last."

ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʀᴀɴᴇꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ
The ginger tabby felt his fur bristle, before tackling Smallpounce with sheathed claws. "It's not fair to Gingerwhisker, is it!" He hissed back, his hives sticking up after Seedlight had tackled him off of Smallpounce, unsheathing his claws. "Oh really! And how would you know! You were off frolicking with him when he died!" He suddenly froze once Seedlight had said his last comment, sheathing his claws.

ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴛꜱᴛɪɴɢ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ
The russet ticked tabby tom turned his gaze to Softwinds, giving her a tiny smile. "I was just gonna go see Borageblossom. Do you want to come?"

ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴀʟᴘɪɴᴇꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀʟᴘɪɴᴇꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ
The pure white tom licked her nose, keeping the grin on his face. "It's also pretty late so we should be heading back now."

ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟɪɢʜᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴀᴡɴʏᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby tom quickly groomed, before padding back into camp with a shrew in his jaws.

ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢꜱᴜɴ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴍᴏᴛʜꜱʟɪᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The calico didn't even bother to try to hunt, he knew he'd be seen by his prey in only a few moments and didn't want to scare off the little prey they had.

ꜰᴀʟᴄᴏɴᴄʀʏ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʟʟꜱᴏɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby glanced around for any of his brothers, flattening his ears quickly when he couldn't see any of them in the camp.
They left early to hunt again, didn't they?

ꜰɪɴᴄʜɴᴏꜱᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴋɪɴᴋɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The flame point was glad it was finally leafbare, as he could hunt a bit better in the snow despite the bright ginger markings he had.

ꜰʟɪɴᴛᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜰᴀᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white tom stayed crouched down on the bare branch, hoping he wouldn't slip off as he crept towards the distracted bird.

ꜰᴏxᴛʜʀᴏᴀᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby attempted to hunt in the snow, failing miserably as he had been noticed by a mouse as he dug his claws into the snow.

ʙʀᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴛᴀɪʟ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby laid in the nest next to her sister's, obviously awake but she stayed where she was. I'll get up later.

ꜰᴜʀᴢᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜᴀʀᴇᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby-patched white she-cat flickered her eyes open, glancing at her sister.

ꜰʀᴏɢᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɢʀᴇʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The gray/brown tom tilted his head before remembering. "Not really, since it's better to have your opponent underestimate you than overestimate you, because you don't want them to think you're too strong then lose."

ᴛᴏᴀᴅɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴʟᴇᴀᴠᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The gray/brown and white tabby continued to hunt in the forest, occasionally.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The silver tabby purred in his sleep, his head on his nest as he slept.

ᴄʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴛɢᴀᴢᴇ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ
The thin brown and white tabby thought for a moment, before giving her a playful smile. "Maybe I can teach you how to balance on trees a bit better."

ʙᴜʀʀꜱʟɪᴘ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The reddish-brown and white tabby flicked their ear, before walking towards the tree.

ᴍɪʟᴋᴘᴇʟᴛ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴜɴꜰɪʀᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ʀᴇᴅɪᴠʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat curled her tail over her paws, before she realized that this was most likely warrior ceremonies.

ꜱᴏᴀʀɪɴɢʙɪʀᴅ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɴᴏᴡʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver/white tom blinked, turning his attention back to the ex-kittypet, completely unaware of what she might say. "Oh hey Queen Catherine. Oh, alright."

ꜱʜɪɴɪɴɢᴇᴄʜᴏ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby Persian looked around for his brother, before padding into the warrior's den and curled up in his nest.

ʜᴀᴢᴇʟꜰɪʀᴇ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ
The seal point got to his paws before nodding to his mate with a smile. "Uh-huh. Let's get to our nest, okay?"

ᴄᴏʟᴅᴡɪꜱʜ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
The pure white tom looked slightly surprised once she mentioned it, and quickly shook it off, thankfully managing to get it off without getting the snow on either of the two. "I was just playing, and I wanted to know if you liked the ice."

ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ
The black she-cat chuckled, pressing her pelt against his. "Until I come back with warm food."

ꜱᴀɢᴇ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴛɪɴʏꜰᴀɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜰᴀɴɢ, ɪᴠʏᴘᴀᴡ
The solid gray she-cat couldn't help but smile, it's been a while since she'd seen any of her family. "I've been alright, I usually hunt where I can." She kept the smile on her features, as she added. "And tell Tinyfang that you saw me."

ᴅᴏᴠᴇᴄᴀʟʟ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛꜱᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ
The gray tabby van cat was probably being pretty rude to her, and would be surprised if she even liked him as a friend.

Qᴜᴀɪʟꜱɪɢʜᴛ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ
The half-blind calico tabby shrugged, unable to find any prey nearby. Maybe it was the spot they were at, and Dovecall already scared all the prey off when he ran through. Oh, he forgot the rabbit he caught. She quickly buried the rabbit, assuming either Dovecall or herself would go and get it. "If you want to."

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀʙᴜʀʀ
    24 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛʜᴇᴏᴅᴏꜱɪᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black Bengal shook his fur, before heading to his nest, thankful that he'd already made the new warriors a nest.

ᴛʀᴏᴜᴛꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver lynx point chased after Sweetstep, suddenly grateful for his mother pushing him to be stronger and quicker.

ᴘɪᴋᴇꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ
The silver lynx point couldn't help but smile, before nuzzling her. "Yes, we can. Speaking of that actually, we should probably go make our nests."

ꜱᴛᴀʀʟɪɴɢᴍɪꜱᴛ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜɪᴄᴋᴏʀʏᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ
The short black smoke tabby headed towards the east border, which is where Starlingmist had usually found some shrews.

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇ
    21 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The tortie lynx point scented around, before nodding to the apprentices and calmly shushing them to get them to be a bit more quiet.

ᴛᴀʟʟꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇꜱᴛʀɪᴘᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ
The scarred serval cat kept the smile on his features as they continued to pad towards the south border, where the rabbits were usually caught.

ꜱᴘᴇᴄᴋʟᴇᴘᴏɴᴅ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
The serval cat hadn't yet thought of anywhere to go hunting, and was currently distracted for the time being because of Cinnamonwhisker. "Doesn't matter to me."

ᴡᴀꜱᴘᴡɪɴɢ
    17 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ
The pale calico couldn't help but purr, before finishing half of the fish, flattening her ears quickly in embarrassment as she hadn't been eating all that well since she thought that all of the food should be for everyone else. "There hasn't been a lot of adventures lately actually, I think the most exciting thing that happened to me was when I caught a rabbit."

ᴅᴀʀᴋɪᴄᴇ
    16 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The seal point headed back into the camp with Palemoon, carrying only a small vole.

ᴘᴀʟᴇᴍᴏᴏɴ
    16 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white-faced seal point walked in with Darkice, carrying nothing since she couldn't find anything.

ʙᴇᴇᴄʜꜰᴜʀ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ, ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ, ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
The brown and white tabby shook his head, pressing his pelt against hers. "It's alright. But we should get back before it gets way too late."

ᴄᴜʀʟʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The brown tabby thought for a moment, before smiling at her. "We should probably head back and get into our nests."

ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ
The black and white she-cat kept her ears pinned to her head, before giving him a heartbroken look and ran off towards the border, sobbing quietly.

ꜱɴᴀɪʟᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇᴅᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
The russet ticked tabby gave Roachpaw a grin, as she began to wobble towards her mentor. "Hey Spotteddust! Can you take me and Roachpaw to go hunting?"

ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby resumed hunting, so that if he got in trouble for going out of camp alone, at least he could have prey to make up for it.

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴀʀᴋᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ, ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
The black British shorthair calmly headed over to his father with his mother, while Raspberrypaw was ahead of both of them.

ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ɢʀᴀꜱꜱᴡʜɪꜱᴛʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ, ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
The British shorthair flame point nodded, bounding towards their father. "Hey Pearwing!"

ꜱᴀꜱʜᴀ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛᴛʏᴘᴇᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The seal point yawned, quickly stretching before stepping off of the still sleeping twoleg and she walked out of the little door specifically made for her.

ʙᴀᴛᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
The tall and thin black tom simply sat down so they could walk away from him for a moment to talk, tilting his head in curiosity.

ᴘʀɪᴍʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The cream tabby was still sleeping, and probably would be until his mentor got him.

ʙᴀꜱꜱᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍᴏᴛʜᴘᴀᴡ
The silver lynx point began to run even faster after her, before catching up to her eventually and he tackled her.

ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴛᴀɢʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇ
The silver lynx point stopped running, before crouching down and giving Rootpaw a grin. "Only one way to find out."

ᴊᴀɢɢᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛꜱᴛᴀʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger caracal padded back into the camp, sending the two-legged cat in the entrance a curious look. She set her shrew and mouse onto the fresh-kill pile, before deciding to wait for her mentor to be available to train with.

ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
The dark gray she-cat put her claws onto a root of a bush, digging into it just enough to make an indent. "Or they'd pull the roots from the ground, if it's strong enough. I think."

ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The cream cat decided to go curl up in his nest, as it was getting late enough to anyway.

ᴘᴇʀꜱɪᴀ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ
The gray tabby sneaked a glance at him, giving off a smile. "Then let's go find out."

ᴊᴜɴɪᴘᴇʀᴋɪᴛ
    ɴᴇᴡʙᴏʀɴ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
The Persian tortoiseshell yawned, staying curled up next to her mother other than a little squirming.
Last edited by believe-hwu on Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:56 pm

deerhorn ; queen of dawnclan ; mate: pikeflower ; crush: pikeflower ; mood: calm ; tag: pikeflower
Deer nodded, standing. "True," her ear flicked a little before stretching.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:58 pm

Nettle/Tom/8 moons/Loner/Tags: Jay
"I'm trying to find my sister Ivy," Nettle meowed. "Or whatever those Clan cats changed her name to. You haven't happened to see her have you?" he asked. "She's light gray with dark gray flecks and green eyes."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:04 pm

jay ; rogue/loner ; mate: too young ; crush: secret ; mood: calm ; tag: nettle
"There's a couple of Ivys in the clan, I think. But sadly, no I haven't seen her. I can help you if you want?"
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:12 pm

Nettle/Tom/8 moons/Loner/Tags: Jay
"I see," Nettle meowed with a soft sigh. "I would appreciate the help. I have to know that she's okay, especially after that fire."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:13 pm

"How old is she?" Jay suddenly asked, her tail flicking.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:22 pm

Nettle/Tom/Loner/Tags: Jay
Nettle tilted his head slightly. "She's eight moons just like I am," he meowed. "Why?"
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:25 pm

"PRetty sure there's an ivypaw in the clan, maybe if we can find Ivypaw or someone who's friends with her, then we can find her?" she suggested.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me