DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Always Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:15 am

Flurrybreeze
She- cat | warrior | crush: Mottlecloud | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /open| Apprentice: open |tags: Mottlecloud

She was silent for a moment, thinking his words "You want to be mates with me?" she meowed almost whispering "You know, I would be very blad if we are...of course there is risk if we get catch, but I think today is not the day to think of that" she meowed blushing "I could say yes...if that's what you was meaning?" she meowed turning her gaze elsewhere for a while.

Flamingshadow
She-cat | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Featherpelt, Robinslash

She looked at the newly made queen Swanshadow and Turtledawn, she was happy for them, but now the nursery was so full that she was feeling to a small claustrophobic. So she started to make her way out of the nursery, almost stumbling to Featherpelt when she was trying to get past her "Of I so sorry" she meowed making her way out of the nursery almost bumoing to his mate this time "Robinslash dear...yes, we shall share that" she meowed with a soft purr, but frozen when heared Blazekit "Featherpelt can you look after Lilykit and Stormkit for a moment?" she meowed to the other queen.

Stormkit
Agender (he) | Kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Mosskit

He followed after his mother, glancing at the kits for Turtledawn and Swanshadow. Exited that he could soon go play with them, walking past the Featherpelt he stopped on Mosskit "Mosskit? I can play with you?" he meowed to the kit.

Plumpaw
Tom | apprentice | crush: Shiningpaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | mentor: Dusklight | tags: Shiningpaw

He nodded "could we ask your or my mentor to do so?" he meowed exitedly. He didn't really know much about Aspenpaw, but he wanted to help her if he can.

Waterflight
She-cat | warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: Bayclaw

She flicked her ears "Yeah I hope that too, but..um Desertstar seemed very happy when Stormyskies got to talk to him...almost like he was wanting to talk to him as well" he meowed trying to be positive about it.

Cranespirit
She-cat | warrior | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: Maplefur/open | apprentice: Softpaw | tags: Otterleap

She blinked at the tom "I know what you're meaning, but someone could understand that so many ways" she meowed laughing little bit, before stood up "Sure, I am open to do anything...if there something you want to do?" she meowed questioning the tom.

Nighthawk
Tom | elder By injury | crush: Aspensong | assigned/ forgidden mate: Swanshadow/open | tags: open

open

Falconkit
Tom | kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Silencedapple | tags: Creamkit, Silencedapple

He was going to answer to the Creamkit's questiong, but was stopped By his mother "What do you mean outside of the camp?" he meowed in horrified yet confused tune.

Blizzardfang
Tom |rank unknown (former senior warrior) | crush: none |assigned/forgidden mate: Appledawn/ none | tags: Frozenriver

Scretching the former loner walked out of his temporary den, looking and nodding to the cats walking past him, even thouse who gived him murderous glare. Sighing hard he was out to get soemthogn to eat when spotted Frozenriver there, not seeing his friends for moons "Hey Frozenriver? You're still alive and looking fine as always" he meowed to the other tom.

Queen Catherine
She -cat | Rank unknown | crush: Soaringbird |mate: open | tags: Soaringbird

She stayed at the this large rock, before familliar smell of Soaringbird comed to her nose. Sighing she desiced to got to talk with the tom one last time. Leaving the rock she run toward the Place the tom was with the she-cat she was seen moment ago collecting Turtledawns kits "Soaringbird, I am sorry to bother you once again, and I promise it will be the last time....But I needs to talk to you....open up to you" she meowed stoppind front of the tom.

Bloom (former Bloompaw)
She-cat | rank unknown | crush: open | tags: Gingerpaw

She nodded "yeah I was kind of there when the fire happened and this leaf-bre will be so hard in so many ways" she meowed sighing "taht fire really happened so wrong time, I mean if it was happened after leafbare, the grass and possible prey could return before the leaf-bare, but now it's different" she said.

Ivythorn
Agender | Exiled | crush/ fogidden mate: Sparrowflash | tags: Sparrowflash

She licked to her mates cheek, purring "Just promise to be here when I wake up, okey?" she meowed softy.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Smokepaw

She walked near the borders starting to circle on the Duskclan territory.

Silentstream
She-cat | warrior | apprentice: open | crush: Dovecall?| assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Dovecall

She nodded "fine enought" she meowed giving the tom to lead a way. She didn't really bother where they was going, because she kind of like to be with the tom, even if she really get him.

Deathgaze
tom | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Rowanstrike | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /open | tags: Rowanstrike

He stopped and looked to the tom "Um fun...I don't really know" he meowed flicking his ears "Did I say something wrong?" he meowed confused.

Bluepaw
tom | apprentice | mentor: open | Crush: Aspenpaw |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ oepn | tags: Beechfur, Aspenpaw

He walked around the apprentices den noticing the Beechfur flirting with his assigned mate. Lightly hissing he walked past the two and looked at Beechfur "mousebrain..." he moewed to him and walked then toward Aspenpaw which seemed heartbroken "Hey Sweetie...don't become depressed because that selfish ladykiller" he meowed to the she-cat.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:59 am

ᴅᴀᴡɴᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛʀᴇᴇᴋɪᴛ, ᴠᴏʟᴇᴋɪᴛ
The ginger and white tabby thought for a moment, falling quiet, trying to bring up a story the kits hadn't heard yet.

ᴡɪꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴀ
    59 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏʟʟɪᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏᴘᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat headed back to camp with her two catches, feeling lighter than usual.

ᴠɪxᴇɴɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    49 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ
The russet ticked tabby couldn't help but smile at him, before nodding. "I'm fine, just tired. I want to stay with you though."

ꜱʜᴀᴅᴇᴅʙʀᴏᴏᴋ
    45 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴇᴀᴄʜʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟɪʟʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The short black and white tom chuckled, before speeding up a bit so they could leave the camp together. "That's true. I trip more than you see, honestly."

ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇᴅᴀᴡɴ
    43 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏᴡʟᴊᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The Persian calico felt tears fall from her face, before she had heard Birdkit and gave her daughter a lick on her forehead. "Yes, dear, I'm your mama." She groomed all of her kits once more, taking a quiet breath. You have to be strong for your kits, they need you.

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ
    40 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
The sleek gray tabby purred loudly, nuzzling her in return, before glancing at the three kits of theirs near the apprentice den. "I think that would be a great idea. They're waiting for their mentors near the apprentice's den."

ᴄᴏᴀʟꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ
The black tom shook his head, he really should've expected that one day there'd be a cat that wouldn't notice at all. "No, everything's fine."

ʜᴏʟʟʏʙᴜꜱʜ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪᴄᴇꜰᴀɴɢ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ
The one-eyed black she-cat avoided her gaze out of slight embarrassment, purring loudly. She fell quiet for a moment, simply enjoying the moment.

ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴛᴇᴀʀ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The three-legged calico couldn't help but grin at his mate, curling his tail happily. "Then I suppose we should get going to our den."

ꜱᴘʀᴏᴜᴛʙʟᴏᴏᴍ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby looked around the clearing of their camp, surprised that she saw more of her clanmates here now.

ᴏᴀᴛʙᴇʟʟʏ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀꜰʟᴜɪᴅ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ, ᴡɪɴᴅꜱᴏɴɢ
The ginger and white tabby gave them both a smile, before remembering that Windsong was blind. "I think that's a great idea."

ᴅʀɪꜰᴛɪɴɢᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    37 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇꜱ
The fluffy flame point pounced, swiftly catching the mouse.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    37 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ, ᴇᴍʙᴇʀɢᴀᴢᴇ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell laughed at her mate's response, nudging her with her side. "Yep, they totally saw us instead of you. Or maybe it was just me, all of the bright ginger stands out a bit."

ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴡᴏʀᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The tall and thin seal point eventually arrived, but made sure to stay on their side of the border, no matter how much she'd prefer to go see her daughter.

ᴍᴀɢᴘɪᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
    33 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜰʟᴀꜱʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴꜱᴜɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white patched she-cat took no notice of the tom curling around her as she slept.

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴋꜱʜɪɴᴇ
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ
The silver/brown tabby purred in amusement, before laying her head down as well and quickly drifting to sleep.

ʜᴀʀᴇᴘᴀᴡ (ʟᴏꜱᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ)
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ
The two-legged gray and white tabby couldn't help but smile, dipping his head politely as Desertstar walked out of the makeshift camp and almost causing himself to fall. "It did. I would've expected a snarky comment about the legs, Rabbitrun."

ᴍɪɴᴛʙᴇʀʀʏ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ
The solid blue/gray she-cat gave him a soft smile, intertwining their tails. "I don't mind at all, chamomile."

ꜱᴇᴇᴅʟɪɢʜᴛ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱᴄᴏʀᴄʜ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger and white tabby begrudgingly began to walk back to camp, before flattening his ears and realizing that he didn't want to go back yet.

ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʀᴀɴᴇꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ
The ginger tabby flattened his ears, he had heard enough of that question, but he attempted to keep himself calm. "I'm fine. Why don't you go off and find Seedlight?" He didn't mean to sound that bitter, and internally winced once he realized that. He definitely wouldn't like me being so rude to Seedlight's mate.

ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴛꜱᴛɪɴɢ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The russet ticked tabby tom glanced over at his assigned mate, after he had felt a gaze on his pelt, before walking past her to go visit someone he missed.

ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴀʟᴘɪɴᴇꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀʟᴘɪɴᴇꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ
The pure white tom shook his head to Alpinefrost, giving her a grin. "Not a problem. Every piece of prey counts. Besides three scrawny mice are basically the same size of a squirrel."

ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟɪɢʜᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴀᴡɴʏᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby tom quickly groomed, before padding back into camp with a shrew in his jaws.

ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢꜱᴜɴ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴍᴏᴛʜꜱʟɪᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The calico didn't even bother to try to hunt, he knew he'd be seen by his prey in only a few moments and didn't want to scare off the little prey they had.

ꜰᴀʟᴄᴏɴᴄʀʏ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʟʟꜱᴏɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby glanced around for any of his brothers, flattening his ears quickly when he couldn't see any of them in the camp.
They left early to hunt again, didn't they?

ꜰɪɴᴄʜɴᴏꜱᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴋɪɴᴋɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The flame point was glad it was finally leafbare, as he could hunt a bit better in the snow despite the bright ginger markings he had.

ꜰʟɪɴᴛᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜰᴀᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white tom stayed crouched down on the bare branch, hoping he wouldn't slip off as he crept towards the distracted bird.

ꜰᴏxᴛʜʀᴏᴀᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby attempted to hunt in the snow, failing miserably as he had been noticed by a mouse as he dug his claws into the snow.

ʙʀᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴛᴀɪʟ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby laid in the nest next to her sister's, obviously awake but she stayed where she was. I'll get up later.

ꜰᴜʀᴢᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜᴀʀᴇᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby-patched white she-cat flickered her eyes open, glancing at her sister.

ꜰʀᴏɢᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɢʀᴇʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The gray/brown tom shook his head. "Usually just to get them run away, not killing."

ᴛᴏᴀᴅɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴʟᴇᴀᴠᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The gray/brown and white tabby continued to hunt in the forest, occasionally.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The silver tabby purred in his sleep, his head on his nest as he slept.

ᴄʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴛɢᴀᴢᴇ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ
The thin brown and white tabby thought for a moment, before giving her a playful smile. "Maybe I can teach you how to balance on trees a bit better."

ʙᴜʀʀꜱʟɪᴘ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The reddish-brown and white tabby flicked their ear, before walking towards the tree.

ᴍɪʟᴋᴘᴇʟᴛ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴜɴꜰɪʀᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ʀᴇᴅɪᴠʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat curled her tail over her paws, before she realized that this was most likely warrior ceremonies.

ꜱᴏᴀʀɪɴɢʙɪʀᴅ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɴᴏᴡʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver/white tom blinked, turning his attention back to the ex-kittypet, completely unaware of what she might say. "Oh hey Queen Catherine. Oh, alright."

ʜᴀᴢᴇʟꜰɪʀᴇ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ, ᴛɪᴍʙᴇʀʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
The seal point shuffled his paws awkwardly, keeping his gaze on his mate as he thanked Timberheart.

ᴄᴏʟᴅᴡɪꜱʜ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
The pure white tom looked slightly surprised once she mentioned it, and quickly shook it off, thankfully managing to get it off without getting the snow on either of the two. "I was just playing, and I wanted to know if you liked the ice."

ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ
The black she-cat chuckled, pressing her pelt against his. "Until I come back with warm food."

ꜱᴀɢᴇ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴛɪɴʏꜰᴀɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜰᴀɴɢ, ɪᴠʏᴘᴀᴡ
The solid gray she-cat couldn't help but smile, it's been a while since she'd seen any of her family. "I've been alright, I usually hunt where I can." She kept the smile on her features, as she added. "And tell Tinyfang that you saw me."

ᴅᴏᴠᴇᴄᴀʟʟ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛꜱᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ
The gray tabby van cat was probably being pretty rude to her, and would be surprised if she even liked him as a friend.

Qᴜᴀɪʟꜱɪɢʜᴛ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ
The half-blind calico tabby shrugged, unable to find any prey nearby. Maybe it was the spot they were at, and Dovecall already scared all the prey off when he ran through. Oh, he forgot the rabbit he caught. She quickly buried the rabbit, assuming either Dovecall or herself would go and get it. "If you want to."

ᴛʀᴏᴜᴛꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver lynx point merely flattened his ears, saying nothing as Turtledawn had most likely lost a kit but he didn't want to upset Sweetstep even more.

ᴘɪᴋᴇꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ
The silver lynx point smiled, as he laid in the sun next to his mate.

ꜱᴛᴀʀʟɪɴɢᴍɪꜱᴛ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜɪᴄᴋᴏʀʏᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ
The short black smoke tabby took no notice of the lovingly nuzzle, giving her a friendly smile. "Sure!"

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇ
    21 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The tortie lynx point made sure to keep their pace, thankful that she went on a run nearly every morning in case she needed to run or something.

ᴛᴀʟʟꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇꜱᴛʀɪᴘᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ
The scarred serval cat kept the smile on his features as they continued to pad towards the south border, where the rabbits were usually caught.

ꜱᴘᴇᴄᴋʟᴇᴘᴏɴᴅ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
The serval cat simply blinked, slightly surprised that the insult didn't even effect her. "Alright."

ᴡᴀꜱᴘᴡɪɴɢ
    17 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ
The pale calico felt her face get warm, and her voice went a bit quieter. "I mean, the fish is a nice touch, but mostly you."

ʙᴇᴇᴄʜꜰᴜʀ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ, ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ, ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
The brown and white tabby softly smiled, she was just too cute.

ᴄᴜʀʟʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The brown tabby let out a breath of relief when she replied, nuzzling her with a loud purr.

ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ
The black and white she-cat flattened her ears, torn for half a second between listening and staying. "I'm not running." She calmly said, staying completely still.

ꜱɴᴀɪʟᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇᴅᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
The russet ticked tabby nodded, before coming up with an idea. "Hey! Maybe I can ask Spotteddust if we can train together since Nightspook is. . . somewhere."

ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby resumed hunting, so that if he got in trouble for going out of camp alone, at least he could have prey to make up for it.

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴀʀᴋᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ, ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
The black British shorthair calmly headed over to his father with his mother, while Raspberrypaw was ahead of both of them.

ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ɢʀᴀꜱꜱᴡʜɪꜱᴛʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ, ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
The British shorthair flame point nodded, bounding towards their father. "Hey Pearwing!"

ꜱᴀꜱʜᴀ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛᴛʏᴘᴇᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The seal point yawned, quickly stretching before stepping off of the still sleeping twoleg and she walked out of the little door specifically made for her.

ʙᴀᴛᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
The tall and thin black tom nodded, giving his mentor a grin, before shaking the dust out of his fur. "That sounds great to me!"

ᴘʀɪᴍʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The cream tabby was still sleeping, and probably would be until his mentor got him.

ʙᴀꜱꜱᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍᴏᴛʜᴘᴀᴡ
The silver lynx point nodded to his mentor, before sprinting after Mothpaw with a smile. "Who are you calling slowpoke!"

ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴛᴀɢʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇ
The silver lynx point glanced at Pearprickle, slightly surprised that she could keep up with their energy.

ᴊᴀɢɢᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛꜱᴛᴀʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger caracal padded back into the camp, sending the two-legged cat in the entrance a curious look. She set her shrew and mouse onto the fresh-kill pile, before deciding to wait for her mentor to be available to train with.

ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
The dark gray she-cat paid no attention to the confessing pair not far away from them. "Maybe the roots would keep it still during a flood." She commented, slightly unsure of her comment.

ᴘᴇʀꜱɪᴀ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ
The gray tabby sneaked a glance at him, giving off a smile. "Then let's go find out."

ᴊᴜɴɪᴘᴇʀᴋɪᴛ
    ɴᴇᴡʙᴏʀɴ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
The Persian tortoiseshell yawned, staying curled up next to her mother other than a little squirming.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:09 am

Creamflower laughs a little, scratching her ear. "Luckily I have thick fur to keep me warm Coldwish." she said.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:18 am

"Mom why are we walking so far from camp?" Mousekit asked her mother. She had stopped walking, feeling uncomfortable being so far from camp.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:18 am

"Mom why are we walking so far from camp?" Mousekit asked her mother. She had stopped walking, feeling uncomfortable being so far from camp.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:29 pm

Heatherfang
She-cat|52 Moons|Loner/Cat of Dawnclan|Mate:Wolfsong|Crush:Wolfsong|Tags:Open

Heatherfang was just chilling by Wolfsong and Nightdust because idk what to do with this bean

Ollie
Tom|50 Moons|Loner|Mate:Wisteria|Tags:Open

Open

Ravenfeather
Tom|46 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Turtledawn|Tags:Open

Open

Desertstar
Tom|41 Moons|Leader|8/9 lives|Assigned Mate:Briarheart|Crush:Briarheart|Apprentice:Jaggedpaw|Tags: Stormyskies

The tom pinned his ears to his head and hissed."You have no idea if I cared or loved you before or not. I knew you were related to Petalpelt,even if I thought you were her siblings,I still loved you. I may not have had time to show it as i was made deputy shortly after you two were made apprentices and what not,but I did,and still do love you Stormyskies."Desertstar mews,flicking his tail as he walked over to his son."What did you want to talk about really? You can't have just come up to me to speak about Rainy and your mother. . "

Darkwing
Tom|41 Moons|Senior Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Forbidden Mate:Tulipthorn|Tags:Open

Darkwing was pacing in camp,his tail flicking as he glanced around.He wanted to go out and do something,but with Desertstar in the state he was in,there was no way he could leave.Not that Embergaze couldn't handle it all,but he just felt like he needed to stay,just in case.

Frozennight
Tom|40 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Embergaze|Crush:Embergaze|Tags:Open

Frozennight had just returned from a hunting patrol,and he put down his prey on the pile before sitting down and grooming his paws.

Hercules
Tom|39 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Driftingcloud|Tags:Driftingcloud

He quickly got back to the hunt,his ears perked as he scented the area.

Grasswhistle
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Lizarddash|Tags:Lizarddash

Her ears perked at the mention of a walk,and she nodded."I'd love to go for a walk!Especially with you Lizarddash!"She mews,standing up and shaking her pelt out,fluffing it up against the cold.

Dewnose
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Coalflame|Crush:Hollybush|Tags:Hollybush

Dewnose kept still,not wanting to ruin the moment for the other she-cat,but eventually she got an itch in her paws to keep moving."Why don't we keep walking?It's too cold to just stand here."

Appledust
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Pearwing|Crush:Pearwing|Tags:Raspberrypaw,Blackberrypaw,Pearwing

She glanced over at her other three kits,whom were chatting amongst themselves. She purred,flicking her tail for them to come over. Luckily Gooseberrypaw saw,and nudged his two siblings,causing all three of them to pad over to their family."Hello you three. would you like to come on a walk with us to the place where your father and I went out when it snowed when we were younger?"

Berryfrost
She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Coalflame|Tags:Coalflame

The she-cat gave a nod,shaking snow off of her fur."If you say so.Where are we going to hunt?I don't think we'll find much out here. . .I don't get why you wanted to hunt now,it's getting late Coalflame."

Moonpetal
She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Arctictrot|Crush:Arctictrot|Tags:Open

Open

Beetleflight
Tom|36 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Spidertail|Crush:Spidertail|Apprentice:Batpaw|Tags:Batpaw,Spidertail

He followed his mates scent,stopping when he spotted her.The tom took a deep breath before he actually went over to her."What are you doing all the way out here Spidertail?"

Patchfur
Tom|36 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sorrowstep|Crush:Sorrowstep|Tags:Sorrowstep

Once they were away from camp,Patchfur stopped,turning to face his mate.He purred ab it before he cast his gaze to the ground."You remember the old stories about Dawnclan right? Well. . .Wolfsong is remaking Dawnclan,and he showed me around their camp and introduced me to a couple of the cats that are joining,and what not. . . I even spoke to them about joining with you,and they said they could use more cats. What do you think?Do you want me to take you there and introduce you to them?We could finally get away from here Sorrowstep. . no matter how much I hate to leave Streameyes,I can tell you aren't happy here.
. "

Emberwing
She-cat|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Foxthroat|Tags:Open

Emberwing padded into camp with a robin in her jaws.She sighed as she placed it onto the

Jaytuft
Tom|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Creekshine|Crush:Creekshine|Tags:Creekshine

One of his eyes opened and he pressed his side against Creekshine's,purring a bit.

Sandystep
She-cat|33 Moons|Loner|Mate:Sparrowtear|Tags:Sparrowtear

She gave a nod,blushing a bit."I may have forgotten the way to your den. . . It's been such a long time,I feel horrible about it. . . Let's hope I can remember the way from here on out."She cracked a smile,laughing a bit at her faulty memory.

Whiskerface
She-cat|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Flintwhisker|Tags:Open

The pretty she-cat was laying in camp,her head laying on her paws.

Lafayette
Tom|32 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Mintberry|Tags:Mintberry,

Lafayette stood up,before he disappeared into a few bushes,coming back out with a shiny stone in his mouth. He had gotten it when a Twoleg dropped it,and didn't bother to pick it back up. It had a rock like out shell,and a pretty purple,shiny inside. He had asked Hercules about it and the tom had called it a 'broken open Geode.' and he had said it was rare around these parts unless a stupid twoleg kit dropped it,so it was a lucky find. He purred as he set it at Mintberry's paws."I got this for you.
. to sway you a slight bit to answer this question with a yes. . "
He joked,though he nudged the geode towards her."Mintberry,I've loved you for a very,very long time now. . .and I'd like to know if you'd let me do the honor of being your mate. . ?"

Rabbitdash
She-cat|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Harepaw {Loststep}|Tags:Harepaw

"He's not one to joke about those things anymore. . .You may not know this,actually you don't know this,but ever since Petalpelt died,the only cats he's actually made fun of are ones he doesn't like,and it's not the teasing making fun of he used to do. . it's much worse. . and most of us are worried about him."

Runningwhisker
Tom|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:To be Daysong|Tags:Open

Open

Spotteddust
She-cat|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Yarrowsprout|Tags:Open

open

Beansprout
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sunleopard|Crush:Sunleopard|Tags:Nightspook

Beansprout had just left camp to go hunting when she spotted Nightspook.With a small,friendly smile the she-cat padded over to the other,nudging her with her paw to get her attention."Hello Nightspook. Out for a hunt I see. Do you mind if I join you?"

Mistlespots
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Smokewhisker|Tags:Open

Open

Kinknose
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Finchonose|Tags:Open

Open

Narrowstep
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

out of camp

Softwinds
She-cat|30 Moons|Assigned:Burnetsting|Crush:Burnetsting|Tags:Burnetsting

Softwinds padded up to her assigned mate,smiling gently at him."What are you up to Burnetsting?"

Patchedheart
She-cat|30 Moons|Dawnclan Warrior|Assigned:TBA|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

sleeping

Smallpounce
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Peonydapple|Forbidden:Seedlight|Tags:Maplefur

He flinched at the toms tone,hanging his head a bit."Fine,but you're the one who invited me out hunting."He hissed,turning away and padding off.

Harepounce
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Ambersky|Crush:Ambersky|Tags:Open

out of camp

Whiskersnare
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Brackentail|Crush:Furzelight|Tags:Open

walking around camp

Scatterwing
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Leafeye|Forbidden:Dewberry|Tags:Open

out of camp

Autumnleaves
She-cat|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Toadglare|Tags:Open

out of camp

Chasingwinds
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Burrslip|Tags:Open

open

Russetsong
She-cat|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Maplefur|Tags:Open

Smokepatch
b]She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|Crush:Dolphinsplash|Tags:Mothpaw,Basspaw,Open[/b]

open

Sootpatch
Tom|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Aspensong|Crush:Brackentail|Tags:Open

in camp

Bellsong
She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Falconcry|Tags:Open

Open

Tawnydust
She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Scorchcloud|Crush:Dusklight|Tags:Open

She just came back from Hunting,a squirrel in her jaws

Alexander
Tom|29 Moons|Loner|Mate:Weaselstorm|Tags:Weaselstorm

Alexander padded into the den,and luckily for him,John wasn't around just yet. He sighed as he began to shuffle about,making a new nest and what not out of the moss growing in the back of the den,and nudged it to the other end of the den.He glanced over at his nest,sighing a bit,before giving his mate a smile."I guess we're sharing a nest now,that is if you want. . "

Hiddensun
Tom|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Riverbriar|Crush:Magpieflight|Tags:Hiddensun

Hiddensun,spotting Magpieflight,he padded over and curled around her,falling asleep.

Featherfrost
She-cat|28 Moons|Medicine cat of Dawnclan|Crush:Shadowstep|Tags:Shadowstep

She grinned,leading Shadowstep away from the she-cat,stopping towards the Dawnclan camp.She turned to him,giving him hopeful eyes.She glanced at the camp,which was in sight now,then back to the tom in front of her."Shadowstep. . .the reason I ran off. . like I said,Starclan sent me a sign,and then a few moons ago,I was approached by Wolfsong and Nightdust..
. Bayclaw's brothers? You remember them right? They're. . they're starting a new clan called Dawnclan. . and I'm their medicine cat."
She mews,leading him towards the camp,her heart pounding in her chest as her tail bushed up."This is my home now Shadowstep,and I know I haven't been with you for a while,but you have to remember the day I told you I loved you.. .please tell me you remember that day. . because if you do,I want to tell you it's still there. I love you more than I can ever say.
And Shadowstep,I've spoken to Wolfsong about this and he said I could take a mate if I wanted. . and I want to know if you'd stay by my side for the rest of our lives. . .raise kits together . . let me love you openly. . .Shadowstep,will you be my mate? I-it's okay if you don't want me or don't feel the same way. . you and Snowpetal seemed very close. . .and whatever you choose. . .I'll still love you no matter what. And you can still join Dawnclan if you want!That offer will always be there for you! I just. . .I want you by my side,I want to be by your side. I want to love you openly,and I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

Alpinefrost
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Wolfstrike|Forbidden:Swancloud|Tags:Swancloud

Her whiskers twitched in amusement and she nodded."I guess you're right,I just wish we could get more,but there's nothing left it seems. . "

Icestorm
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Stagheart|Tags:Stagheart

She nodded and quickly followed the tom,making sure she didn't crunch any leaves under her paws and scare away the rabbit that might be around.

Hiddenstorm
She-cat|28 Moons|Queen|Assigned:Hawktalon|Crush:Hawktalon|Kits: Walnutkit, Acornkit|Tags:Acornkit,Walnutkit

Open

Halfthorn
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sootnose|Crush:Sootnose|Tags:Sootnose

The tom shook his head,coughing a bit."No,I'll be fine. I can get over a cold easy. . .I'll be fine I promise Sootnose."The tom mews,yawning a bit as he laid his head back on his paws.He was exhausted,and it was easy to tell he didn't feel quite as fine as he said he did.

Blacksoul
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Maplefeather|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Mothslip
She-cat|27 Moons|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Fallingsun|Tags:Open

Open

Joel
Tom|27 Moons|Loner|Crush/Mate:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Streameyes
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Whitefang|Crush:Brackenfall|Tags:Open

Open

Tortoisestride
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Stagheart|Crush:Scorchcloud|Tags:Scorchcloud

Her eyes brightened and she brushed up against his side."Then that makes me a special cat huh?" She teases,licking his cheek in a friendly manner as they walked.

Winterwing
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Otterleap|Tags:Open

Open

Alderhop
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Dovecall|Tags:Open

Open

Oakbounce
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Hazelfire|Crush:Hazelfire|Tags:Hazelfire,Timberheart

Once the medicine cat left,she turned to face her mate."You're going to feel better in no time Hazelfire,I just know it"

Pinedust
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:To be Colorado |Tags:Colorado

She quickly followed the tom,her paw steps quick,and she held a smile on her face."I'm coming I'm coming!"

Brindlestep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assighed:Otterleap|Crush:Soaringbird|Tags:Soaringbird

The tabby followed Soaringbird,her paw steps light and happy as she pressed against his side with a purr.

Theodosia
She-cat|24 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Hollytouch
Tom|23 Moons|Warrior|Assighed:Jadewing|Crush:Jadewing|Tags:Jadewing

He smiled."That'd be nice. If you'd like to come hunting with me you can.We can actually go now if you'd like." {WB}

Wildeyes
She-cat|23 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Specklepond|Crush:Tallstep|Tags:Tallstep

She blushed,staring at her paws and keeping her mouth shut,not wanting to make herself look like even more of a fool in front of the tom.

Cinnamonwhisker
She-cat|23 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Specklepond|Tags:Specklepond

She followed the sevral cat,her ears flicking a bit."Where are we going to hunt?"

Sparrowclaw
Tom|22 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Moondust|Tags:Open

Open

Sweetstep
She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Troutsplash|Crush:Troutsplash|Tags:Troutsplash

She let out a heart breaking wail,standing up,and with out a word she dashed out of camp,throwing up snow in her wake. She couldn't handle it. No mother deserved to lose a kit like that,and it hit close to home,especially since her parents lost their litter that they had about ten moons after she was born.

Pinehollow
She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Starlingmist|Tags:Starlingmist

"Alright,thanks. It'll be nice to get out of camp for a while." Pinehollow mews,following Starlingmist out of camp with a purr.

Adderjump
Tom|17 Moons|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Snakehop
Tom|17 Moons|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Temple
Tom|17 Moons|Kittypet|Crush:Waspwing|Tags:Waspwing

Temple purred in delight at her words,and nuzzled her gently."You do know how to flatter me. . . .But i insist you eat a little bit before you tell me about your recent adventures."

Beestripe
She-cat|16 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Stormyskies|Tags:Stormyskies

Beestripe had just woken up,and she was obviously very tired.

White
Tom|15 Moons|Loner|Crush:Rainy|Tags:Rainy

The tom quickly scrambled after Rainy,his fur fluffed up. He did not like meeting all these new cats so quickly,it bothered him,a whole lot actually."Uhm . .ya sure let's find more cats to join us i guess. But it's not like we're going to start a war with Duskclan,do we really need to get more cats to join us?We already have a medicine cat,a leader,and a deputy. . .I don't think we need anyone else. . "

Pumpkinskies
She-cat|13 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Beechfur|Crush:Beechfur|Tags:Beechfur,Rosepaw,Tulippaw

She began to ramble,her heart racing as she spoke about all the things she loved about the tom,that was when she remembered there were apprentices with them and she shut her mouth,hiding her head a bit."S-sorry I didn't mean to go on a rant. . I just really love you Beechfur. . "

Sorrowfrost
Tom|12 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Swiftheart|Tags:Swiftheart

With a low growl,he began to move forward,hissing as he got in her face."You will never,ever imply to me,or tell me you know how my family died. Because you don't. You have no idea what i've been through or why i even have the name Sorrowfrost!Get out of my sight Swiftheart!"

Blazepaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Dawnclan Apprentice|Crush:To be Frostpaw|Mentor:Peachbreeze|Tags:Open

Open

Chamomilepaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Flamepaw|Mentor:Dolphinsplash|Tags:Open

Open

Wormpaw
Tom|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Squirrelpaw|Mentor:TBD|Tags:Squirrelpaw

"Do you honestly think Desertstar leaves camp more than he has to?I mean,he's good leader and all,but since the fire the only times he's left camp have been with Briarheart,and she basically dragged him out of their den."He mews,nuzzling the she-cat softly. It was quite obvious that he liked her,Wormpaw wasn't one to hide his feelings much."I'll keep you warm as long as you need me to,or want me to,Squirrelpaw,don't worry."

Mothpaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Basspaw|Mentor:Stormwake|Tags:Basspaw

"I'm calling you a Slowpoke!" She called back,giggling a bit as she ran.

Roachpaw
Tom|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Snailpaw|Mentor:Nightspook|Tags:Open

"Sure I don't see why not.If you can find Spotteddust that is."He mewed,glancing around camp. The large she-cat was easy to find,as she was just chilling on the other side of camp.

Thimbleberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Lizarddash|Tags:Open

Thimbleberrypaw nodded at his mothers question,his eyes bright.

Gooseberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Ambersky|Tags:Open

"I don't see why not. . .That'd be fun."

Blueberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Eventually Sasha|Mentor:Otterleap|Tags:Open

Blueberrypaw gave a nod,nuzzling his father a bit.

Rootpaw
Tom|10 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Perchpaw|Mentor:Copperfang|Tags:Perchpaw,Pearprickle

The tom skidded to a halt,glancing back at Pearprickle and Perchpaw with a smile."You think here is a good spot?"

Cauliflowerpaw
She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Primrosepaw|Mentor:Frogtongue|Tags:Frogtongue

"That's interesting. . .I wonder why it's used as a finishing move,doesn't it seem like you'd want to start out with it to show your opponent your strength?"

Lynxpaw
Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Jaggedpaw|Mentor:Swancloud|Tags:Open

Lynxpaw padded out of the apprentices den with a heavy sigh,glaring at his paws as the sun hit his fur.

Patchpaw
Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Maplefur|Tags:Open

The grumpy,antisocial apprentice was sitting in a tree above camp,rolling his eyes at the ceremony,not caring one bit.

Lilypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: Softpaw/ to be Raspberrypaw|Mentor:Shadedbrook|Tags:Open

With a huff,he turned away from the two cats,and dashed through the forest,tears streaming down his face. The sleek brown tom knew Softpaw didn't reciprocate his feelings,and if she did,it was obvious Curlheart would win her affections over him. Lilypaw knew he wasn't as great as the other tom, Curlheart was perfect in every way, unlike himself.

Rosepaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Mentor:Hawktalon|Crush:Tulippaw|Tags:Tulippaw

He pondered of this for a moment before shrugging,digging at one of the plants."That's a good observation. .
.I bet that's why,but I would like to find out more. . ."
Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:45 pm

Daysong
She-Cat|Crush: Runningwhisker|Tags: Runningwhisker
Daysong padded into camp, depositing a squirrel.
Seeing her crush, she padded over to him. "Hey Runningwhisker!" She purred.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:05 pm

Blazekit felt really sick. "What's wrong....with me?" She wheezed, looking up at Robinslash. She was scared as she looked around hoping a medicine cat could help. She had never been sick before. Her eyes were heavy but she fought to stay awake. She felt really warm too. Blazekit thought it was from being so close to Robinslash.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:56 pm

xxxxx WEASELSTORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Alexander Tags: Alexander, open

"Yeah that's fine. I don't mind." She purred softly before giving him a lick on the cheek. The she cat looked around before sighing softly thinking about her kits again. How were they doing? Hopefully they were taking their last few moons of training seriously.

xxxxx TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Darkear Crush: ---- Mate: Sage Tags: open

open

xxxxx COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: tba Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

The tom looked over at his mate before smiling brightly. "Yes of course! Here we go! The start of a new future!" Copperfang purred happily before trotting out of camp.

xxxxx BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: happy Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Swan, Riley, open

He nodded before also laying down. "A nap seems nice." He meowed before resting his head on his paws and closed his eyes.

xxxxx SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: ---- Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

The she cat followed her clanmate back to camp purring loudly. Maybe a cat did care. The she cat felt relived that now her and the kits would have a nest in camp to sleep on.

xxxxx CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

She looked down at Acornkit and smiled at her.

xxxxx SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: Curlheart, open

"What should we do now then?" She asked him not really sure what to do now that they confessed.

xxxxx VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

"No you weren't Spottedpaw. It's okay." He meowed before he nuzzled her. "At least we have food for the clan now. That's all that really matters."

xxxxx SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

"Yes it certainly does!" He purred before approaching the spot. He raced on over before laying down on a hill with a tree that overlooked the land and even had the right angle to watch a sunset or sunrise. "Here we are." Scorchcloud purred.

xxxxx MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Streamtail Crush: Riverbriar Mate: none Tags: Riverbriar, open

"I understand. So, what does that mean for us then? Look, it's clear by now that yes, I am in love with you and I am willing to follow you wherever you decide to go from here." He meowed back to her.

xxxxx BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

The she cat laughed once she got splashed before splashing the tom back. "Try to get me!" Paleface challenged before she dove under.

xxxxx DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Toadglare Crush: ---- Mate: Scatterwing Tags: open

being a bean

xxxxx AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: open

searching for bae

xxxxx SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm. open

Sleepy babe

xxxxx ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze, open Mate: none Tags: Deathgaze, open

"No you didn't. I mean you said you wanted to do something fun and uh, I don't really know what's fun to do around here. Any suggestions?" He explained before asking back at the tom.

xxxxx SPARROWFLASH
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Magpieflight Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

"Of course my love." He purred before curling his tail around her.

xxxxx COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Pinedust, open

The tom grinned when seeing the little critter nibbling on some food. "Okay. How shall we catch this little meal?"

xxxxx OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Cranespirit, open

"You want to go walk around a bit? We could even look at the river and see if it's frozen over or not yet? I found a fish stuck in the ice one time." He suggested.

xxxxx STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

"This time I'll chase it to you okay?" He meowed wanting to even out which cat caught the prey and which one scared it to the other.

xxxxx SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Heatpaw, open

Once he was safe onto land, the tom raced over to grab some moss and padded back before sitting it down and did his best to heat it up for her. He stood up again before meowing, "Lay down here. I'll also groom your fur up to get you warm again."

xxxxx LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Grasswhistle, open

"Then let's get going." He purred before padding out of camp.

xxxxx EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open in the territory

xxxxx YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Spotteddust, open

The tom was wondering around before spotting Spotteddust. He did have to admit, she was quite pretty. Yarrowsprout cleared his throats before padding over to the she cat. "Hello there Spotteddust. How are you?"

xxxxx SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Mistlespots, open

The tom had finish trying to fish at the now freezing river. He had fell in once but he got himself warm easily. As he padded back to camp, the tom spotted Mistlespots and padded on over to her. "Good day Mistlespots."

xxxxx FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: open

open in camp

xxxxx MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: tba Crush: Dapplefrost Mate: none Tags: Dapplefrost, open

"Oh yeah we could! Come on!" He purred before trotting out of camp excited to start hunting.

xxxxx MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Leaffire Mate: none Tags: Leaffire, open

"Oh a walk sounds nice. Yeah I'd love to go." He purred with a small smile.

xxxxx DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Owlbreeze Mate: none Tags: Owlbreeze, open

The she cat was just resting. It was a nice day. Deerwillow heard something before she looked over and smiled when seeing Owlbreeze. "Hi Owlbreeze! How are you doing today?"

xxxxx HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

"That sucks." She meowed before looking around. "It's boring in this camp don't you think so? Want to do something?"

xxxxx MAX

Max was laying down on the DuskClan border grooming his fur up.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:18 pm

deerhorn ; queen of dawnclan ; mate: pikeflower ; crush: pikeflower ; mood: happy ; tag: pikeflower
Deer nuzzled her assigned, purring "I'm glad that Dawnclan became a thing... again. Now we can finally have a family- help build Dawnclan."

shiningpaw ; apprentice of duskclan ; ssigned: too young ; crush: plumpaw ; mood: calm ; mentor: tinyfang ; tag: plumpaw
"Maybe." she replied back calmly.

smallstorm ; rogue/loner ; mate: sunfire ; mood: depressed ; tag: none
Seeing her mate was still asleep, Smallstorm closed her eyes and fell back to sleep.

aspenpaw ; apprentice of duskclan ; assigned: too young ; crush: complicated ; mood: upset/heartbroken ; tag: bluepaw
The she-cat huffed before looking up and seeing Bluepaw. "But, he loved me. I loved him. But now, he's loyal. What happened to me and him?"

peachfuzz ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; mood: ; tag: open
open..

color=#BFBFBF] thrushkit ; kit of duskclan ; crush: none ; mood: idk ; tag: cats, family[/color]
She squeaked a little before falling asleep.

spottedfern ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: heartbroken ; tag: lunardust
"He was my only friend. I have no others. I'm always ignored in the clan- it's rare that I do actually get noticed and talked to." the warrior huffed and looked at the floor, "I don't care if he's an ex-clan cat. He was my best friend. Now I'll just be alone."

heronwing ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
open

willowwhisper ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
open

sheepleap ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
open

missing-sight ; elder of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
open

tabitha ; rogue/loner ; crush: max ; mate: none ; mood: calm ; tag: max
Tabitha looked around and walked onto Duskclan territory. Soon, she noticed Max and padded over, ready for any rude remarks the tom may have made, "Hi," she purred gently, her green eyes shining.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me