lock.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🦌🍂 Fawnclan V.2 - Roleplay 🍂🦌

Postby Angelwish » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:03 am

Creamlight

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Location: Clearing /\ Gender: She-cat /\ Age: 28 moons /\Apprentice: None /\ Crush: Open! /\ Mentioned: Mottledrain & Foxwhisker /\ Tags: Silvershine

Creamlight followed Silvershine to Thunderpaw and Shadowpaw and smiled as she stood beside the other warrior.
Foxwhisker
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Location: Clearing /\ Gender: She-cat /\ Age: 28 moons /\ Apprentice: Flamepaw /\ Crush: Open! /\ mentioned: Flamepaw /\ Tags: Flamepaw and Silvershine & Stormcloud

Foxwhisker flicked her tail in slight amusement "I was thinking about teaching you the..." she paused for effect "play dead move. I know it sounds bad but it will be extremely useful"
Angelwish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:06 am

Flamepaw
Flamepaw looked at his mentor reluctant and then he meowed, "So I just lay down and stay still?"
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallenleaf » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:04 pm

I looked back a few years later and felt ashamed of how cringy this was so ill just edit this so.. hopefully I didnt kill this rp. I was an immature Roleplayer back then, forgive me ;x
Last edited by Fallenleaf on Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! Im Fallenleaf. I enjoy drawing. Ask me about commisions!
Fallenleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberwhisker » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:01 pm

Mistysong!!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
molly warrior
26 moons crush: open app: Stonepaw mood: worried mentions: none tags; Fallenleaf

Mistysong sniffed the air. She had a mouse clamped in her jaw and a rabbit. She thought she heard a cry of pain then the tell tail smell of blood hit her nose. Immediently dropping her prey she hurried over to the sounds she had heard earlier only to find Fallenleaf on the floor with lots of wounds "Fallenleaf?" she questioned nudging the she-cat gently. Her blue eyes shone with worry.

Pebblefrost!!
molly warrior 26 moons crush: open app: Whitepaw mood: relaxed mentions: none tags; OPEN

Pebblefrost opened her pale icy blue eyes and glanced around the warrior den. She noticed that only a few other warriors were asleep. Yawning she padded out of the den and into the clearing where she blinked a few times to get used to the sudden bright light of the morning. She glanced around camp and spotted a small group of cats talking about what seemed to be training apprentices, which made her think of Whitepaw.

Firepaw!!
tom apprentice 12 moons crush: open mentor: Owldusk mood:annoyed mentions: none tags; Silvershine, Creamlight, Thunderpaw, Storm

Firepaw opened his eyes when he heard someone call his name. He quickly hurried out of the apprentices den and almost ran into poor Thunderpaw. "Sorry Thunderpaw" he meowed and looked up at the warriors surrounding them "You called?" he asked, his paws were itching to do something but without his mentor he couldn't trained so he hoped they were going to ask if he could train with them.

Thrushpaw!!
Molly apprentice 12 moons crush: open mentor: Chestnutear mood: happy mentions: none tags; the patrol and Oakpaw

Thrushpaw walked beside Oakpaw and glanced around at the forest. She adored the forest and loved being in it. She could happily run around on her own for hours here without her brother bothering her about something or complaining because someone accidental moved his bed over slightly when they walked by, or thy woke him up. She chuckled slightly at the memory.
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallenleaf » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:17 pm

FALLENLEAF-tags:mistysong

looked back a few years later and felt ashamed of how cringy this was so ill just edit this so.. hopefully I didn't kill this rp. I was an immature Roleplayer back then, forgive me ;x
Last edited by Fallenleaf on Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! Im Fallenleaf. I enjoy drawing. Ask me about commisions!
Fallenleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonwing, » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:10 am

this is dead
yeet yeet im dragonwing