HoneyClan vs MysteryClan Join us or Fight us?

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: HoneyClan vs MysteryClan Join us or Fight us?

Postby Perry <3 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:06 am

Waterpool pricked her ears. She heard her name. She hopped on a counter and loked out of the window. Her eyes streatched wide once she noticed who it was. "Blizzardstar!" she yowled. She watched him. Joy tugged at her belly he was coming to rescue her!

Nightblaze stoped and watched as Blizzardstar darted to the nest. He turned around and headed back home. All they care about is Waterpool, Splatterpelt and the other cats, but not me he growled at the thought. Then an idea popped in his mind. He lifted his head to scent for any deathberries. He found some and shook the branch they were and and wraped them up in a leaf. He decided once would rub his scent on the berries and squish the juice into the lake in MysteryClan territory. Once they found out that some of their warriors had died from it they'd have a battle for sure.

Blisspaw didn't know weather to after Frozenkit or stay here. She decided to stay here since Frozenkit's mother and father would would go after him.

Sig Under Construction
Perry <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:11 am

Ravenhadow looked around for any warrios. She realized Nightblaze was missing. She pelted out into the forest, sniffing. She followed his scent and found him niffing. "Hey Nightblaze!"
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perry <3 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:14 am

Nightblaze stiffend at his name. He turned to look at Ravenshadow. He pushed the berries in a bush with his hind-paw. "Y-yes?" he asked.

Blisspaw heard Ravenshadow and followed her she found her with Nightblaze and stiffend. She smelt something strange. "Ravenshadow." she meowed coming up to the she-cat.

Sig Under Construction
Perry <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinney » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:22 am

Blizardstar leaped onto the window seal, he looked around "hmmm we need a plan.." he meowed

Rainflower looked around mysteryclan camp her belly swelled with kits she moaned "oooowww..." she sigh 'anyday now tell im a mother!' she thought, she was exaticed about it.

Foxwing layed in camp, he heared a small moan, taking a peice of pray he trotted in the the nursey, he droped it at rainflowers side "are you alright?" rainflower nodded "just a little pain"
Kinney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perry <3 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:30 am

Waterpool nodded. She looked down. "The cat flap!" she meowed through the window.

Blisspaw bared her teeth. She darted at Nightblaze and leaped. She leaped at him with all her strength she landed on the ground and watched as Nightblaze fell to the ground. She rose her haunches about to hop on top of him. "Stay away!" she warned Ravenshadow.

Sig Under Construction
Perry <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:47 am

Ravenshadow stared at the apprentice. "Blisspaw! Get off him!"
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perry <3 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 am

Blisspaw looked at her. "He has deathberries!" she yelled. She unsheathed her claws and put her paw on his neck. "What were you trying to do? Kill your clanmates?" When he didn't respond and only spat at her, she dug her claws deeper into his neck and fur.

Sig Under Construction
Perry <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:16 am

Ravenshadow looked down at her warrior. "Tellme. Now. Before I slit your throat." She lifted her paw, showing him her thick claws, glinting in the sunlight. She pressed one against his throat.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perry <3 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:18 am

Nightblaze closed his eyes at the weight the two she-cats. "I-" he gasped for breath but then fell unconcious.

Blisspaw hopped off of him. "Fox-dung!" she hissed at him. "He's planning something! And it look's like something bad." she meowed to Ravenshadow.

Sig Under Construction
Perry <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:21 am

"It does." Ravenshadow aggreed gravely. She picked Nightblaze up by the cruff of his neck and began to drag him towards camp.

(In my Warriors RP, you have full permision to accept people Waterpool. You and Sparrowsong are in charge whilst I'm away. Rosalind also says you can play Rosefrost.)
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me