Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby montmorency » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:33 pm

avocetwhisker --

the calico tom's green eyes opened, only for him to shut them as bright morning light filtered through the trees and right onto his spotted face. the shout made his eyes shoot back open, his ears flicking. he recognized tornadostorm's voice. d-daycloud? what happened to her? is she having her kits? avocetwhisker got to his feet, shaking a little moss off of himself as he darted to the source of the noise. he spotted the deputy and bluerose in the nursery, and then his eyes travelled to vixentail and daycloud.
    xxhis eyes widened. he couldn't believe what he saw. the two queens were dead. his tail drooped to the ground, and he walked into the nursery.
    xxcoldstar, coldstar needed to be told too. but the shock clawed at his mind, making him unable to speak. he just looked at bluerose, finally forming words. just two. "they're dead."
    x๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
    โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœชโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    they/she โ€ข adult โ€ข cst
    art โ€ข listo โ€ข mit โ€ข โ™ซ
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
    x๐Ž๐๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐€๐‹๐‹
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Postby hxneystorm » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:56 pm

ยป a p p l e k i t
    xxxxxthe tiny tom kit laid still in a nest long cold besides his sister, curled up protectively around the lithe white molly, his ginger fur fluffed up in an instinct to keep them both warm. his whiskers twitched with each breath he took, tail curled over his sister's frame. however, by the time the tiny kit's green eyes flickered to shouts and yells, he stretched himself out feebly and allowed the sunlight to filter into them, pupils slitting in reaction.

xxxxxas the yells quietened, he raised his head and glanced at the situation in front of him, shakily rising to his paws in confusion. he stared at the tiny group of gathered cats, their words muffled on his ears as he padded over to the bloodied ginger body of his mother, nuzzling her, unknown and oblivious to the fact she was dead. "w-wake up mommy," he mewed, ignoring the stares from the cats around him, "you're supposed to sleep in your nest, n-not on the floor, silly! pl-please wake up, i-i-i'm hungry.."

xxxxxhowever, as no response came from the molly, he nuzzled her a few more times, tail beginning to frizzle up. "w-why i-isn't she waking up?" the ginger tom asked, tilting his head and staring up at daycloud's body with wide and curious eyes. "di-did they stay out t-too late playing?"
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikan! » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:06 pm

Blossompaw woke and padded out of the apprentice's den. The camp seemed quiet, as if a single sound would break the muffled silence in the camp. She started heading towards the fresh-kill pile when a shriek rose from the nursery. Although the sound was short, it was full of grief, and made Blossompaw's veins freeze for a moment. A chill ran through her pelt, causing all her hairs to stand on end.
As she approached the nursery, she saw Bluerose, Tornadostorm, and Avocetwhisker standing in the nursery. A scent of dry blood and death hit her nose, and Blossompaw's eyes widened in horror when she saw the bodies of two queens on the ground. She wanted to look away, but her body seemed fixed in place. "Wh-wh-h-" she stuttered. Feeling queasy, she fell back onto her haunches. "Wh-who would do this?"
She saw Applekit wake up and prod his mother's body, oblivious to what had happened, and her heart shattered all over again. "Applekit," she started to explain, when her voice cracked and she stopped.
i am no longer active on this site.
everything on my account that is
rare+ is for pokefarm
or for art.

pfq trades please D:
a click+feed for my babies?
ImageImage
mikan!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxneystorm » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:25 pm

ยป applekit
    xxxxxthe tom stared over at blossompaw as the molly's cracked voice broke the silence, green eyes wide and swimming with confusion. he straightened his posture slightly, tilting his head and glancing around the den.

xxxxxa heavy feeling set down on his shoulders, like he was meant to feel upset based on the emotions painted heavily on the faces of the other cats on the den, but why? thoughts muddled in his head, muzzle opening to say something, however, nothing but breath could he muster. he paused, gaze softening slightly, swallowing. "w-why i-isn't she w-waking up?" applekit repeated, his voice shaking, a slight hint of empty accusation laced within his mew as his brow furrowed in the slightest.
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:25 pm

-โฎjaybirdโฏ-
    in hearing what was happening, jaybird instantly dropped what she was doing and dashed over to the nursery, only to freeze when she saw the scene. she carefully walked over to the two queens and places a paw on each of them, before flattening her ears against the back of her head and looking at the other cats, "there're dead.." she said to them quietly, looking down at the kits. they has just lost two of their queens, just like that. their bodies were still slightly warm, indicating that they had both died very recently. how had no one in the clan noticed? surely the kits must've seen what happened?
โœง jay / juno โœง they / them โœง adult โœง
โœง toyhou.se โœง carrd.co โœง
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:34 am

Featherpaw

The young she-cat woke up with the cry and could catch the words hurt and quickly got out of bed and gathered up some cobwebs for whatever wounds they had. As she then raced over towards them, as she got closer, she slowed before stopping all together, the scent of death catching her nose. "D-Daycloud.....Vixent-tail...." She said almost breathlessly as she then looked at small Applekit, her eyes welling up with unshed tears. "Applekit....I'm...." The silver tabby then stopped herself, unable to break the news to him.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    โ A little more than kin, a little less than kind โž

Hello! I'm ghostlyhamlet and I'm a writer/screenwri
    ter and director. I enjoy a good roleplay and sharing
    my creativity with others. Although I might not mes
    sage back quickly, if you ever need someone to talk
    to, don't be afraid to send me a PM.

they/them pronouns || demi-bisexual || pacific standard time

โ This is I, Hamlet the dane โž
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:52 am

Cutpaw

Cutpaw somehow managed to sleep through most of the morning, only actually waking up once all the apprentices left the den. He got up with a yawn, pausing when he stepped out to stretch, but the quietness of the clan and lack of cats at the fresh kill pile meant that something was wrong. His heart leapt when he noticed a crowd over by the nursery. What was going on over there? He skipped eating breakfast to go see what was drawing almost every cat in the clan over.

"What's going-" He cut himself off as the sting of blood and death stung his nose. Several cats were trying to comfort the kits and that could only mean one thing. Was someone really so cruel as to kill a queen? As he tried to get a better glimpse of what was going on, he noticed that it wasn't just one queen's body. It was both Daycloud and Vixentail. He shook his head, backing away from the bodies slightly. Why was this happening?
โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„
๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’
๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐‘’'๐“๐“ ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
๐’ฎ๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡
โ„‹๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐“Ž ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡'๐“ˆ โ„ฑ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ โ„ฐ๐“‹๐‘’!

NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ubiquitous. » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:01 am

icekit --
    the small white she-kit roused shortly after the departure of her brother, feeling his absence beside her in the nest. "applekit? mama?" she mewed lazily, blinking sleep from her mismatched eyes. one glance around the den told her that neither her brother or mother were with her. aw, why'd they leave me? she wondered with a small pout, skipping out of the den to find them. it didn't take long for her to realize that something was amiss; she was only a kit, but she knew that a bunch of cats gathered around the medicine den was not normal. oh! she thought excitedly, eyes brightening. maybe daycloud is having her kits! she'd heard vixentail and daycloud talking in the nursery often enough to gather that the queen was not far away from giving birth, and now that she thought of it, she hadn't seen daycloud in the nursery either.
    giving a tiny chirp of excitement, she bounded through the gathered cats until she found her brother. "you should have woken me, mouse-bra-" she cut off abruptly when she realized that applekit was not at all happy or excited. it was then that she spotted the two bodies on the ground, and her eyes paused on her mother's, shock and confusion crashing over her features. "no, no, daycloud's kitting, right? why is mama lying down?"
ubi โ€ she/her โ€ virgo โ€ infp โ€ ravenclaw
ubiquitous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SarahStuffies » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:03 am

Tornadostorm's fur fluffed, a fresh wave of cold shock and grief crashed over her, as Jaybird confirmed her suspicions. She couldn't help but let out a pained 'muurrowwww' flexing her claws in the dirt. She struggled to clear her mind for the second time "settle yourself." she warned herself. "you need to be thinking ra-" her mind being cleared by her conscious control of her thoughts, she realized "Coldstar needs to be aware of the situation." She turned and dashed over to the leaders den, slipping inside.

--

It was dark inside. The black she-cat could barely see anything, but slight motion caught her gaze. The slight rising and falling of Coldstar's side as he breathed. She prodded his shoulder with a paw. "C-Coldstar... Wake up." She jabbed him continually until he stirred. "Sir, it's Vixentail and Daycloud... They...They've been murdered."

(Hopefully that doesn't count as powerplaying. I wanted to move forward more in my post)

~I don't know about you, but I think Creation is pretty special~
~Check out my Art~
~If you like the Warriors series, please PM me for a club~
SarahStuffies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twistedm0th » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:52 am

Voices of shock and horror flooded his ears as he woke. All the shouting and yelling and running around made his head spin... but oh, he had to get up and see what was wrong. As he untangled himself from his mess, he stumbled out of the den, bits of moss and ferns still clinging to his pelt. Jaws agape, he tried to process what was going on, letting out a tiny yowl. No words came out. An expression of confusion and fear was etched onto his face as he tried to ask what was going on. Cried of Daycloud! and Vixentail! launched themselves into his head, making him fall over. What had happened to them? This... no... He had spotted the bodies. Great StarClan... this was bad. This was very bad. Stagnose still couldn't manage to say anything. Nothing he could have said would help.
Last edited by twistedm0th on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me