MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Postby Miss Marple » Fri May 26, 2017 8:54 am

Eaglestar
Tom|47 Moons|Leader|Lives: 9|Assigned: Tawnyflight|Apprentice: Alderpaw|Tags: Sparrowclaw, Olivedapple, Briarstep

Eaglestar sighed "I just got my nine lives Sparrowclaw I will be here for a very long time." he said dryly as she left. Standing up he poked his head outside of the elder's den. "Sparrowclaw" he called out. "Don't leave camp, we'll be speaking after this." he said his voice was monotone as he spoke and his eyes guarded. Turning back he frowned, looking at his mother "I'm.. so sorry Mother.." he said softly. In front of his Mother his rank didn't matter all that much, he was her son first, leader second. "I will make sure no one threatens to exile you, StarClan would never allow it anyways." he shook his head, a small amount of sadness in his voice. He was disappointed and knew he'd need to have a talk with Sparrowclaw about what their positions meant exactly.

Puddlejump
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple, Hollytail, Scatterpaw

Puddlejump straightened up "So shall we head out then?" he asked. "Unless you'd like to ask anyone else to go Hollytail?" he said. He glanced around "Though i'm not sure I see anymore of the apprentices.." he said with a frown. He looked at Peonydapple "As long as you and Scatterpaw are ready." he said making sure to check with her as well.

Sorrowstep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Leafstep

Sorrowstep headed out towards the east like she had planned earlier. Her ears pricked as she kept herself on full alert. She didn't want to leave herself vulnerable by letting herself get too distracted out here. She knew there were loners around here, and possibly more foxes right now. Though she hoped that wasn't the case. Thankfully they hadn't seen anything else that was too terrible lately. Finally spotting a squirrel she went in for the kill. Knowing she had to catch a little more she kept searching afterwards.

Rainypaw
She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Smokepatch|Tags: Smokepatch, Dolphin

Rainypaw purred happily at her mentor's praise. Glancing between the two cats she felt a small spark of worry, she hoped when she was old enough she'd get paired with someone who she could get along with like them.. The thought of that worried her even if she was far off from that day. She tilted her head slightly "Should.. I step away so you can tell him something?" she asked. "I could go hunting!" she offered.

Stormypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Pigeoncatcher|Tags: Cricketpaw

Stormypaw rounded around camp and headed right along their trail. Lifting his head up he nodded more to himself than to her. "I think we're getting close.." he said as he looked up at the tree Hollytail and Sorrowstep had jumped into. "I don't smell them after here... So I guess straight ahead is where the fox would have gone." he said glancing over at Cricketpaw now.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Fri May 26, 2017 9:01 am

Riverclaw

She smiled "nice yo meet you, well its just a clan guess nothing special" she muttered as she slightly frowned

Sparrowclaw

She nodded at te leader though she was very mad. She hissed under her breath and sighed deeply. She wanted to tear olivedapple up and thought she was the brat, one day Olivedapple would die and Sparrow would refuse to share tongues let alone she rejoice with happiness.
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Fri May 26, 2017 9:21 am

Fleetingpaw: 7 M.|F|Med. Cat App.|Mentor-Whiteshadow|Tags: Open/Riverdawn

The she-cat took notice of the other Medicine Cat's problem with keeping the horsetail in check, "Ah, right... You should drop those off by the den. Although Whiteshadow kicked Honeypaw and I out, I don't think he would mind if you were to drop off the horsetail he had asked to get... I hope..." she said, her ears flattened a bit, "Right, I'll stop talking and we can get going." she said, shutting up afterwards.
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri May 26, 2017 9:25 am

Olivedapple
She-cat|189 Moons|Retired Medicine Cat/Elder|Assigned:Branchleap|Tags:Rainwhisker,Briarstep,Honeypaw, Fleetingpaw, Eaglestar,everyone else in the den

Olivedapple looks at her son lovingly,but her gaze soon turns harsh,and her fur fluffs up."I'm saying this here and now Eaglestar.You're choice in deputies was horrible.And i will say this.If she stays in that position,i will leave.I can take care of myself,but if i do die out there,you wouldn't know. Think carefully about this Eaglestar. Do you want your mother to stay, or do you want a horrible deputy who doesn't know when to shut her mouth and be polite?"Olivedapple asks,though it was a rhetorical question, not meant to be answered.She looked back at Briarstep,her face softening slightly.She began to move to the entrance of the den,wanting to go get some sun.

Smokepatch
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|Apprentice:Rainypaw|Tags:Rainypaw, Dolphin

Smokepatch blushes slightly,and looks at her apprentice with a small smile."No no Rainypaw,you'll be happy to hear this. . at least i hope you will"The she-cat looks back at Dolphin,licking her chest fur quickly before looking back up at him."I learned from Whiteshadow a few days ago. . .that i'm expecting your kits."She mews softly,worried about his reaction.This could make or break if he stayed in the clan or left.

{Beepaw,Patchfur,Streameyes,Tawnyflight & Whiteshadow are all open}
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Fri May 26, 2017 9:34 am

ʙʀɪᴀʀꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏʟɪᴠᴇᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴀɪɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ, ᴇᴀɢʟᴇꜱᴛᴀʀ
The old blackish/brown tabby relaxed, and followed her out.

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰʟᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢᴘᴀᴡ, ᴡʜɪᴛᴇꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
The long-furred silver lynx point frowned slightly when she had mentioned Whiteshadow kicking them both out earlier. "I'll be back in a moment." She replied, before heading into the den, greeting Whiteshadow calmly.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ
The long-furred russet tom nodded, before noticing her frown. "What's wrong?"

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ, ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ, ʜᴏʟʟʏᴛᴀɪʟ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell nodded, giving them both a bright smile. She nudged Scatterpaw, tilting her head slightly. "Well, if everyone's ready, let's go!"

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀɪɴʏᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The long-furred gray and white tabby stiffened in surprise, blinking as if he simply couldn't process this. He let out a squeak before he got ready to tackle her, but stopped and gave her a bright grin as he continually licked her.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀꜱᴘᴇɴʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ
The silver and white tabby jumped awake, after not even being asleep for more than a few minutes. She yawned, before giving up trying to sleep and leaving the den. Silverpaw padded over to Aspenbreeze, noticing she was up. "Mornin', Aspenbreeze."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Fri May 26, 2017 10:09 am

Fleetingpaw: 7 M.|F|Med. Cat App.|Mentor-Whiteshadow|Tags: Open

Fleetingpaw frowned a bit when she saw Riverdawn make her way alone to the Medicine Cat Den. She knew her mentor was naturally grumpy (which kind of rubbed off on her), but she hoped that he wouldn't get angry at her because she may have been whining a bit about getting kicked out of the den and having nearly next to nothing to do afterwards. She didn't blame him though, but she had wished to have something in mind to do. She sighed as she looked up at the sky and the passing clouds overhead, 'Of course he'll get mad, what am I thinking.' the she-cat thought as she slowly made her way over to the Nursery and peeked a bit into the den to see what the kits looked like. She heard the both were siblings, but they looked to be polar opposites, 'I'm not one for introductions. I'm not one for introductions..' the female thought, repeating it as she left and made her way to the back of the Nursery where she sat down and sighed once more awaiting for something, but yet, nothing in particular.
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Fri May 26, 2017 12:19 pm

Rainwhisker | Tom | As. Sparrowclaw

Rainwhisker heard snarls from within the elders' den. He perked his ears up, watching and waiting to see what would happen. He was not surprised when Sparrowclaw walked out bristling. It had been her voice he heard raised, along with Olivedapple's. He became a bit angry, and hoped the elder wasn't hurt. It was disrespectful the way she had talked inside of the den. He hoped with all of his might that Sparrowclaw had acted higher than to hurt the old medicine cat, but he wasn't certain. Rainwhisker padded over to her and meowed, "What was going on in there?"

Hollytail | She-cat | As. Whiteshadow

Hollytail nodded. It was time to be off. They had wasted quite enough time already, and it was time to take action. She waited for all the other cats before padding to the camp entrance. It was still only about noon, which gave them plenty of time. Hollytail heard the argument, and knew from Sparrowclaw's tone that Olivedapple had slashed her. Good. Maybe that'll teach her some manners.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Fri May 26, 2017 2:42 pm

Riverdale

She shook her head "Oh nothjng, I just hate oluvedapple, she's trying to sabiyogue the deputy because her own pronlems, sparrow Is a good cat and a sister to me. I really wish some on could TAKE CARE of olivedapple" she winked as she rubbed her cheek on his nose with a convincing smile.

Sparrowclaw

She couldn't feel the pain before she layer down "ugh!" She said as she cringed trying to reach the wound yo lick it. "Sparrow you are a Fox heart, that's why uour mom abandoned you, you stupid furball!" She hissed to herself very loudly. "Olivedapple doesn't kmow what she's talking about." Then she though to herself 'if olivedapple is still alive when I become leader, she's in for it' she grinned ear to ear with a chuckle at the thought.
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Fri May 26, 2017 3:19 pm

ʙʀɪᴀʀꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏʟɪᴠᴇᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴀɪɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ, ᴇᴀɢʟᴇꜱᴛᴀʀ
The old blackish/brown tabby relaxed, and followed her out.

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰʟᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢᴘᴀᴡ, ᴡʜɪᴛᴇꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
The long-furred silver lynx point frowned slightly when she had mentioned Whiteshadow kicking them both out earlier. "I'll be back in a moment." She replied, before heading into the den, greeting Whiteshadow calmly.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ
The long-furred russet tom had remembered Olivedapple, and figured that she probably lost her temper with Sparrowclaw. He feigned innocence, quickly realizing what she meant. "Maybe someone will take care of her." He blinked in surprise, before stuttering out a response. "Wh-What are you doing?"

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ, ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ, ʜᴏʟʟʏᴛᴀɪʟ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell skipped ahead of her apprentice and assigned mate, waiting with Hollytail.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀɪɴʏᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The long-furred gray and white tabby stiffened in surprise, blinking as if he simply couldn't process this. He let out a squeak before he got ready to tackle her, but stopped and gave her a bright grin as he continually licked her.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ;
The silver and white tabby sighed quietly, looking around for her mentor, but not finding her.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri May 26, 2017 10:00 pm

Eaglestar
Tom|47 Moons|Leader|Lives: 9|Assigned: Tawnyflight|Apprentice: Alderpaw|Tags: Sparrowclaw, Olivedapple, Briarstep

Eaglestar frowned "Mother you will not leave, everything will be alright I'll handle it." he said as he stood up and padded out of the den after her. He gave her a quick nuzzle then glanced over at Briarstep "Take care of her, i'll check in soon." he said before he headed for Sparrowclaw, frowning, "Come with me. We need to have a talk." he said before he turned and headed for his den.

Puddlejump
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple, Hollytail, Scatterpaw

Puddlejump nodded and followed after the two cat's, glancing towards the elder's den with a slight frown and shake of his head. He wished everyone could get along though he knew that was a lot to ask for. But hey, a cat can dream can't he? Looking forward towards Peonydapple and Hollytail again he spoke "So where are we headed then?" he asked before he chuckled warmly. "If you already said where you'd like to hunt i'm sorry but it's slipped my memory. That happens from time to time." he said. "Sorrowstep says i'm just becoming the youngest elder is all."

Rainypaw
She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Smokepatch|Tags: Smokepatch, Dolphin

Rainypaw widened her eyes looking between Smokepatch and Dolphin she then purred warmly. "That's great Smokepatch!!" she said excitedly. "Oh! Oh! Have you told your brother yet??" she asked. "Have you told Eaglestar?? He'll reassign me but.. but maybe he'll let Dolphin mentor me so I can still see you all the time!!" she puffed up her chest, proud of herself for already figuring out everything for Eaglestar. She was sure he'd be very thankful! Then he wouldn't have to spend all his time figuring it out himself!
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me