||The Wolves of Twilit||{Semi-Lit. to Lit}{5 spots left!}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||The Wolves of Twilit||{Semi-Lit. to Lit}{Open}

Postby wolf ;; » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Username: Shannon Cash
Name: Angel
Nickname: Ang
Description: Angel has different shades of brown, grey, red and white in her pelt, her underbelly is white, around her ears is grey and everywhere else is white and red, her pelt is fluffy and well-kept as she cleans it all the time, she is smaller then most wolves because she was the runt of her litter, she has a scar across her left eye and she has a scar which stars at her right ear and ends at her left front paw.
History: Angel was born in Celia pack, her mother was a brown she-wolf and her farther was a black brute, Angel had 2 brothers and 2 sisters in the same litter...all of them were grey, Angel felt like a outcast because she had a different color coat, at the age of 2 months old she was abandoned by her mother and left in the wild to die, but she somehow survived, when she was 1 year old Edoc found her wondering around so he took her to the Alpha of Servatis pack, she got accepted and has been there ever since.
Personality: Angel is a nice and brave wolf, she often hangs around the river looking out for danger, she is shy but once you get to know her she will start to warm up to you, she is gental and protective, she will do anything to protect the pack even if she has to risk her own life.
Strengths-
Hunting
Running
Swimming
Speed
Good looks :lol:
Weaknesses-
Fighting
Likes-
Hunting on her free time
Hanging around the river
Swimming
Boys
Being a troublemaker
Dislikes-
Being teased because of her small size
Fears-
Fire
Lighting
Thunder
Pack: Servatis
Crush/Mate: Crush - Jasper
Offspring?: Nope
Other: Nothing really

Username: Shannon Cash
Name: Edoc'll
Nickname: Edoc
Description: Edoc is a pure white wolf, he has green eyes and a scar on his shoulder, his pelt is not well-kept
History: Edoc was born a loner with his parents and his twin brother, his family would often starve as there was never alot to eat, at the age of one he left and went to find a pack, he found Servatis pack and joined, later her found Angel and helped her join the pack, e has been here ever since
Personality: Edoc likes to keep to himself, he doesnt talk much but will protect his pack members, he can be mean but most of the time he is good, he doesnt talk alot and doesnt like others butting into what he is doing, in the end he is a nice wolf
Strengths-
Swimming
Hunting
Stamina
Weaknesses-
Fighting
Running
Likes-
Hunting
Running
Eating
Sleeping
Dislikes-
Being quite
Not causing trouble
Fears-
Fire
Water
Lighting
Pack: Servatis
Crush/Mate: Crush - Sari
Offspring?: Nope
Other: Nope
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynicalAdvocate » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Username:
ιѕαяуα
Name:
Isarya
Nickname:
Isa
Description:
Isa is a plain white she-wolf. She uses her looks to blend in in the winter so she cannot be seen while hunting. Hey eyes are a yellow-brown color. (Sorry for short description. She really is just white and it's 1:40 in the morning. o.o)
History:
She was born and raised with her parents, left when she was a year and wanted to join this. c:
Personality: Isa is usually very shy. She's gentle and calm, and can be very collected. When she's around the ones she loves and trusts, she can be outgoing and social. But when she's around strangers, she keeps to herself most of the time. She can also be very stern when needed, and when she gets into fights, she can be very aggressive, although she hates fighting and usually refuses to.
Strengths-
Running
Hunting
Speed
Strong jaws (Used when needed in fights)
Looks. (:3)
White camouflage
Weaknesses-
Swimming
Skinny and some-what weak (Besides her jaws)
Gentle voice (hard to scare off enemies
Likes-
Males (heh. :3)
Hunting
The quiet
Nighttime
The moon
Dislikes-
Birds
Whistling
Crowded areas
Lots of talking.

Fears-
Large ponds/lakes. Smaller ones are okay.
Fire. Big or large. (Heh)

Betess (Along with Sookie, and if not that then a scout.)
Pack:
Celia
Crush/Mate:
Crush: Kenai (If that's alright. o.o..)
Mate: N/A

Offspring?:
No xD
Other:
o.o I don't know.. xD

Username:
ιѕαяуα
Name:
Meretrix
Nickname:
Mere
Description:
Meretrix has all different shades. He's a tan color, mixed with black, darker and lighter tans, whites, and grays. The colors spread all along his pelt.
History:
Meretrix was born into a family of 4 pups, a mother and father. His father was the leader of his pack, which he had no idea what the name of it was. His father was old and weak, and said one of the pups (male) would grow up and take over as alpha. All fighting for the lead when they were a year, Mere was the one to win. But he didn't like being the alpha, so let his other three brothers fight for the lead. He then quit and traveled here, to Servatis.
Personality:
He can be a show-off at times, and likes to talk. He sometimes speaks his mind, which gets him into a lot of trouble. He brags a lot, but he's also a very kind-hearted wolf. He cares about the ones he knows and trusts, and would do anything for them. With strangers, he can be very stern and jerk-ish, but it takes time to warm up to him.
Strengths-
Strength
Speed
Running
Weaknesses-
Hunting big animals
Can come off a jerk
Swimming
Likes-
Females
Talking
Food
Running
Fighting
Dislikes-
Swimming
Summer
Coyotes/Foxes
Competing males
Fears-
Fire
Tripping
Embarrassing himself
Losing loved ones
Pack:Servatis
Crush/Mate: N/A
Offspring?: No..? xD
Other:
cynicalAdvocate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:04 am

Shannon Cash: Sorry no accepted. looking through your previouse posts, I don't think your ready for this roleplay. Thansk for the intrest though.
ιѕαяуα: Accepted. Thanks for joining. Isarya will be a scout since there's only one Betess.
Everyone: Please invite your friends so we can get the show on the road.
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:09 am

[Aww I really like Isarya, maybe she and Sookie could be like best friends or something? I don't mind though,anyways bump!]
~ w o l f c h i c k ~

a dog can not make this journey alone,
but maybe a wolf can.

aw, come on, kid. start building some memories.

~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynicalAdvocate » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:34 am

[N'aww, thanks. And maybe? Just have to get to know each other. c: And yay I'm accepted. <3 Can't wait to RP. [: ]
cynicalAdvocate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιdєитιтy » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:19 pm

Username
♤ฬσภ๔ɛɾℓคภ๔♤
Name:
Artemis 
Nickname
Give her one if you wish, she does not really have one.
Description
History:
Artemis was not orignally part of the pack, as she was born with her mother, who was a loner, and a mother of 2 others. Regin and Arctis, who left when they were only 2 summers old, leaving her mother and Artemis alone to fight off the forest creatures that lurked behind them, wating for their barrier to drop so they could sneak in- which never happened.
It was only two moons after her brother's departure when the two females stumbled upon the pack, which had taken a liking to them and had accepted them into the pack, giving her mother a home as a highly repsected elder, and Artemis a place as a very determined and reckless pup with a taste for adventure.
Eventually, she had become the shaman of the pack, and a good one at that. 
Personality: Artemis is a perfect fit for an Shaman, as she cares for the pack, and puts them before her all the time. She is accpeting, and uderstanding, but her trust is not earned all that easy, as she can get suspicious of you after a few mistakes, and she can put up one heck of a persuasive verbal fight, with a great ability to win many physicail fighst between her and many other wolves.
Artemis is very brave, and can face up to anything, mostly with her pack to back her up, but she will take a solo battle to protect her pack, which she vowed to protect with her life.
She is also very determined and stubborn, and wont give up untill absalutely necasery, even in a life and death situation.
Artemis is quite stern, and when she enforces rules concerning you health, you don't have a choice between obeying them or not, she pretty well makes you, and she says it's to keep you healthy. Se can be a bit melodramatic when angered, but is actually pretty calm and level headed on a regular basis, and it would take a lot to anger her.
Artemis is quite observant, and notices even the smallest of things, but she does think before she acts as she hates stirring up trouble.
She is a family kind of dog, and loves pups and understands all their dreams.
Artemis may be a little , and does not let any of her temptations take over her as she has a large attention span, and prefers to put it to good use by putting her greatest effort towards what she is trying to accomplish.
Artemis can easily hide her emotions behind other feelings, as she can often be sadenned easily by a death, but she wishes to stay strong for her fellow pack mates.
Artemis has a bit of a sense of humor, but she will not find something extremely immature funny, as she is very mature and gets things easily while others take a while to understand,
Artemis is also very sneaky, sly, cunning, strategic, and agile, and finds herself a great huntress and fighter, but being what she is keeps her determined to strive and be better.
Artemis is also very organized, and likes things a certain way, even though she wont get too worked up over something like a simple den being moved out of place.
Artemis is one to cut to the chase, and prefers to rip the bandaid off instead of soaking it in warm water and taking it slow.
She is also an extremely loyal pack member and leader.
Strengths-
• Her scent. She can smell something from a distance with ease.
• Her speed. She's quite a speed demon.
• Her ease at keeping calm under stressful situations.
Weaknesses-
• Climbing. Wolves don't climb much, but hills and rocky mountain sorts tend to wear her down.
• Keeping secrets. It eventually comes out.    
Likes-
• Pups. She finds their childish acts adorable.
• Running. She loves the wind in her fur.
• Rabbits. Like humans love chocolate, she loves rabbits.
• Swimming. Artemis loves the refreshing water on her fur.
Dislikes-
• Spiders. 'Nuff said.
• Grumpy elder wolves. It doesn't show, but they tend to annoy her. 
• Losing family. It's devastating to her.
Fears
• Spiders. 'Nuff said.
• The dark. Pupish- but being in the dark scares her.  
• Death. A common fear.
Shaman 
Pack:
Celia
Crush/Mate:
Kenai [If allowed.]
Offspring?: 
None 
Other

Everywhere I Go
When everyone who knows me
Knows that I would stand alone
It's all part of the

g a m e
The game, the game, the game

I'm standing on my toes
To the sky I know
And you know you're the one to think
It's all part of the g a m e
The game, the game, the game
We all play it the s a m e
ιdєитιтy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Accepted, and yes it's allowed for her to like Kenai.
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynicalAdvocate » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:39 pm

When are we going to start Rping?
cynicalAdvocate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:51 pm

I was thinking on starting with atleast four more users. Just so that the packs have more charactors and more of the positions are filled in. Like in Celia for example, there's no warriors. If we can't get up to 10 users, we can start when there's atleast two hunters and one warrior in each pack.
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viva la vida; » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:47 am

http://www.freewebs.com/snowpoppy/white_wolf.jpg

Username: IceSnow
Name: Dezerai
Nickname: (optional) Dez
Description: (Words only here) She is a pure white slender wolf. She has emerald green eyes, and is slightly muscular but still peitet.
History: (Not optinal, and no TBRPed)
Dezerai was the Alpha-Pup of her old pack, but was never spoiled. Her father died before she was born, and her mother died after she was ready to take on the job of the Alphaess. She was a great leader, and found a mate. It was a fairytale, until Fluje came around.

Fluje was a power-hungery, evil wolf. He persuaded Dezerai to dump her love and to make him her mate. She didn't know anything was wrong, until he started attacking other pack that where allies to her pack. She tried to make him leave, and he went on a mad rampage, killing her entire pack. She came to this pack for a fresh start.
Personality: She is a a sweet, calm, and a fun-loving wolf. If angry, she is sarcastic, mean, and rarely stays with people. If she is angry, which hardly ever happens, it takes her a bit to cool down. But, most of the time, she is sweet, and calm. She is extremely protective of the ones she loves.
Strengths-
~Fighting
~Leading
~Hunting
Weaknesses-
~Males
~Strength
Likes-
~Males
~ Hunting
~Happiness
Dislikes-
~Big Egos
~Clingyness
~Wolves Under Estimating Her
~Players
Fears-
~Fire
~Heights
Pack: Lead Hunter
Crush/Mate: Kenai
Offspring?: (only if you are an alpha, holy blood, or beta)
Hopefully, she wants to start a family of her own, since her old one died.
Other: That Banana Just Winked at Me
viva la vida;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me