CYBERNETIC | Wings of Fire RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: CYBERNETIC | Wings of Fire RP

Postby ItsAsher0 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:36 pm

Noctis | 7 1/2 | Ice/Night | Barracks, City | Tags: Reaper, Okapi

Noctis extended his ridged talons, clawing a few letters in the ground beneath him. With a nod his gaze slowly drifted over to Reaper, content. he couldn't help but feel a bit annoyed at the situation, Of course this was his job, but he felt a bit tired from his lack of sleep. His eyes flashing back to their normal blue hue as his thermal regulation ability deactivated. "Alright.. Thats fine by me." He sighed, his voice a bit rough as he subtly nodded. At least he could try to keep his aggression in check today, although that never worked- he didn't feel like dealing with the rancid muzzle restraint he was forced upon when he was too angered to care about the rules. His metallic talons scraping against the ground as he turned around to wait for a command, his gaze still somewhat tired as he looked at Okapi and Reaper before him.

๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:23 am

Reaper | 18 | Night/Ice/Sand | Barracks, City | Tags: Okapi, Noctis

Reaper's eyes tracked the movement of Noctis' claws, nodding his assent. "Alright. Good." He'd halfway expected some protest out of the younger male, but for all the posturing he liked to do, he was at least as dedicated to the job as him and Okapi were. "We're all tired," Reaper commented absently. "Too damn early in the morning for this. Maybe we can get back to napping if we put it to bed quickly." Reaper gestured towards the exit, falling in next to Okapi as they headed for the open skyline of the City. He knew the SandWing wasn't great in leadership positions that involved dealing with the younger cadets. It was slack that Reaper didn't mind picking up, usually. He understood, if nothing else. "I'd hope your chrome's able to withstand em', Okapi. We get premier parts for a reason."

โ™• TH โ™• Art Thread โ™• Trade Thread โ™• Character Thread โ™•
    Want my discord? Check my TH or other socials linked on that page! My user is not appropriate :')
    Invite me to roleplay, I don't bite!
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:03 am

Rift | 17 | SeaWing | Eyeless Cave, City | tags: Temper
Alright, okay. Weird thing to say when the SkyWing herself seemed wary of eavesdroppers, but... sure. "Name's Ri--eeeef. Reef. Named after my dad, who really liked the sound of his own voice." He slapped down his own dull coin and stood, offering her an arm despite the fact that she was taller. He could at least play the gentleman here, even if he was riffing.
The bartender frowned, clearly hoping they'd just get out of his bar already. There were no other SeaWings in the bar, but Rift flashed a quick sorry at him regardless.

Sleet | 14 | Ice/Sea/Sky | Backstreets, City | tags: Leo
"Dammit, Leo. You're insufferable," Sleet snapped before hopping down from his perch. He could feel his chrome loosening again. "Lost a damn screw. You're gunna have to help me here. This guy's, like, three times my size." The hybrid began to tug at the soldier's leg, grip strong enough to be pricking at the scales with his serrated claws. If he didn't love others owing him debts, he'd've bolted already, 'cause escaping an unconscious guard was a lot easier than escaping prison.
Besides, despite his talk, Leo was one of the few other class acts in the slums who could stand him. The significance of an ally or two wasn't lost on him.
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:52 am

Temper | 13 | SkyWing | Eyeless Cave, City | Tags: Rift

Temper quirked an eye ridge, gaze flitting from Reef's face down to the pro-offered arm and back again. "Your dad... Named you after himself?" she echoed. Okay. Weird. Maybe it was a SeaWing thing. Or he's lying, she realized. Because why the hell would she ask for a name in a place like this? Her father always admonished her for never thinking things through, but this was just juvenile. She didn't like the way the City was messing with her brain.
    Cringing internally, Temper hooked her talons around the SeaWing's arm. It definitely looked silly, being that she was a lot taller than he was, but the other stragglers at the bar at least weren't staring as openly as they had been before. Maybe they'd get lucky. She allowed herself to be steered towards the door, hoping for a blessedly untroubled exit. "Even my father isn't that vain. And he's a SkyWing."
    Want my discord? Check my TH or other socials linked on that page! My user is not appropriate :')
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adder 1 // Dart 1

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:21 am

Adder "When in doubt, look intelligent."
Male (he/him) // Sandwing // Chosen // 14 Years old
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Wandering the streets // Mentions: Leo // Tags: Leo, Sleet

indentationAdder opened his eyes and then immediately regretted it. The pounding in his head was back. He had though some water and a nap might have a chance at fixing the aching pain in his skull. Nope, he was wrong. Groaning, Adder covered his head with one large wing, trying to shield his head from the sunlight that was streaming in through the cracked and dirty window. He had managed to find an empty room somewhere in the slums of the city. Not the most comfortable, but it was a roof over his head, for the time being anyway. He supposed that he should find something to eat. It had been at least a couple days since his last meal, and being a huge dragon wasn't helpful. Luckily on the outskirts on the city, there was a little farmstead near a forest. He could hunt there possibly? He would see what they say shall bring.
indentationTaking a long draft from his almost-empty-water skin, the headache finally started to lessen. He was able to stand and peer out the window, observing his surroundings. He looked out just in time to see a huge guard, bigger than Adder himself, fall onto a small... what looked to be sandwing? Wait, no... Well, it didn't matter, one could not be sure anymore with all the changes being made nowadays. Dragons being equipped with extra 'features' as they called it. Adder remembered when he was a dragonet, locked away in the tiny stone room he had called home for nearly a decade, till he had been thrown out for not being useful enough. No matter. Nothing would get done if Adder sat and mopped around all day.
indentationOnce out on the streets, he noticed that the Sandwing looking dragon was still there, being crushed under a massive guard. He seemed to be talking to someone, then Adder noticed the Icewing trying to lift the heavy guard off of the other dragon, Leo, was his name? Adder shook his head, both of the other dragons were half the guards size put together. "Need some help?" Adder's wings twitched, he wasn't sure if they needed, or even wanted his help, but seeing as he was bigger than both the others, maybe they would?

Dart Frog (Dart) "Wisdom comes from experience, but experience often comes from a lack of wisdom."
Female (she/her) // Rainwing/Sandwing // Citizen // 6 Years old
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Backstreets, looking for Leo // Mentions: Leo, Sleet, Adder // Tags: Leo, Sleet, Adder

indentationDart wandered through the crowded streets. Where had her idiot brother gone. Probably getting himself into more trouble than he could handle. Again. She sent a quick prayer that the guards hadn't found him first. Not that he couldn't handle himself. Dart knew he could. He just, tended to get in a little over his head, bite off more than he could chew to put it another way. This wouldn't be the first time she would have to search for him, hoping the idiot was still alive, and she was sure it wouldn't be that last. It would have been so much easier for him to have told her where he was going, but no. He just up and disappeared. Again. Dart shook her head, her hood rested over her head hiding her identity, it was quite common in this part of town. She was able to sneak through the crowd, one advantage of being a small dragon.
indentationHearing arguing coming from a nearby alleyway, Dart pressed into the shadows, edging closer. Was that Leo's voice? Yep, that was him. His voice sounded strained, like he was being crushed by something larger then himself. Dart roller her eyes and sighed silently. She rounded the corner to see that she was correct. Leo was laying there with a dead or unconscious guard on top of him. Idiot. She was about to step out of the shadows when a white figure bounded over to where Leo was trapped. Guards. Wait no. She recognized the white dragon as Sleet, he was always saving Leo, almost as much as Dart was. They were cordial to each other, tho she hadn't seen him in a while. But he wasn't trying to kill Leo so that was a good sign.
indentationAgain she was about to step from the shadows when another voice rumbled from way too close for her comfort. A large Sandwing stepped into the light. Definitely a guard. She began looking around, finding possible routes of escape or methods to take down the massive dragon. But then he offered his help. A guard would have killed them on sight. Another thing that struck her as odd was the covering on his tail. She stowed that information in her mind before scooting around the alley, closer to Leo. He hadn't noticed her yet. She thought Sleet had looked in her general direction but had no clue if he had seen her or not.
indentationDart stepped out of the shadows and saw the larger dragon flinch in surprise. She walked over and stood above Leo as Sleet pushed at the guards heavy body. "Hey Sleet." She said warily, gauging how the icewing would react to her sudden appearnce. "Leo, you idiot, what have you done now?" She prodded the limp guard. "Did you kill him? Or is he just unconcious? I swear you are going to get us both killed if you don't learn to use that little brain of yours!" She threw her weight, though it was not much, against the guard and began to push with Sleet. "You there, Sandwing, are you gonna help or just stand and watch?"
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:29 am

Rift | 17 | SeaWing | Eyeless Cave; alley, City | tags: Temper
Rift snorted as he pushed the door open, head jerking up when he heard a whistle. "Hey, SeaWing. Settle up later," the bartender called as he threw something at him. He nearly fumbled it, only just leaning forward in time to catch it midair, confused. Hadn't he just put a coin down?
The SeaWing pushed outside with Temper in tow, flaring his gills anxiously at the narrow walls that pressed in on him unlike anything on the outside. Once they were a fair distance away, he muttered, "Not actually Reef. I mean, that was my pops, but I'm Rift. Sorry 'bout all that." Now that he got a look at her, the SkyWing was tall, would be as beefy as he was if she were a SeaWing or a MudWing, probably. "You?"

Sleet | 14 | Ice/Sea/Sky | Backstreets, City | tags: Leo, Adder, Dart
Sleet sprung away at the presence of the newcomers, wings flared. "Great moons, kid. Surprised me. Your brother's a pain in the ass, is what's goin' on." He shot a wary glare at the SandWing and churned the alley's layer of filth with his claws. "'M not known for my strength, so maybe I ought'a let you handle this one. Not much for sticking around, exactly, you know."
He glanced upward with a frown, ears twitching. His chrome might be outdated, but at least the rest of him worked just fine. Sounded like wingbeats and something else. Sleet really didn't want to sate his curiosity right now. "And I suggest you hurry up, too, else you might let the chromies catch up to you."
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:59 am

Temper | 13 | SkyWing | Eyeless Cave, City | Tags: Rift

Temper's ears flattened against her skull upon hearing a whistle, instinctively jumping. The jig was up. Or, no--it was merely the bartender again. It seemed like both him and the SeaWing were aware of something she wasn't, since she'd so royally waltzed in here and ruined the ambiance. Reef caught something in his talons and bid the tender adieu.
    Some sleaze let out a wolf whistle as the two left the Eyeless Cave, and Temper had to steel her nerve so as not to shove Reef away and pick a fight with the patron on her way out. That would make for a horrific exit. Pushing down a disgusting ugh with a roll of her sapphire eyes, Temper followed the SeaWing outside, allowing her arm to wrap comfortably around his. Hopefully the two read as a couple going for a stroll without attracting any more unwanted attention. Especially when there were an alleged three other contacts the two needed to find on a short timetable.
    "Huh?" Temper blinked out of her stupor, looking over at Reef--Rift. That made more sense. The SeaWing was bulkier than she was and looked as though he could bulldoze over opposition, but his shorter stature amused her. His strength came from a different place than her own. He was easy on the eyes and had a better handle on things that came from experience she lacked. "Mm," Temper hummed noncommittally. "It's all good. You're a lot better at this than I am." The SkyWing elected not to pry too deeply into the aforementioned dad of his. "I'm Temper. I wasn't actually born in the City, but my old man lived here at some point. Feels weird seeing it for the first time. You probably gathered that, though, since I don't have any chrome." Then again, neither did Rift. Not that she could see, anyway.
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowface » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:13 pm

Leo | 11 | Sand/Rain | Backstreets, City | tags: Sleet, Dart, Adder

"What, am I everyone's punching bag now or something?" He was irritated at the fact the guard was still unconscious on top of him. He flashed an apologetic smile at his sister. "Sorry, kiddo. Got a little too excited and maybe ran my mouth a bit. Not dead, just knocked out."
Leo squinted as another Sandwing emerged. After a quick one over, Leo made note of his odd tail covering and nervous demeanor. He seemed genuine enough, willing to help three random dragons. Unheard of in the heart of the city. Keep an eye on that tail, don't trust so easy. "If you could lift this oaf off me it'd be greatly appreciated." The items he'd tried to shoplift were definitely not worth the hassle, although he'd never admit that to Dart, let alone Sleet. Between the two of them he'd never hear the end of it.

Okapi | 15 | Sandwing | Barracks, City | tags: Noctis, Merlin, Reaper

Okapi let out a half-hearted laugh. "My chrome's as good as yours. Let's get moving." He equipped himself with a belt that had shackles and a mace on it, as well as metal lubricant in case his tail acted up again. "Alright rookie, don't let us down." Okapi truned into the hallway and headed toward the launchpad.
Image crow - he/him - EST ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
crowface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:55 pm

Rift | 17 | SeaWing | Alley, City | tags: Temper
"Temper, eh? So you really don't got chrome, then. Once you did that little trick with the blue fire I wasn't so sure." Rift realized he was still gripping the parting gift from the bartender and opened his palm, revealing a tiny, shaped piece of metal. He held it up, squinting with his dark vision. Low light was the worst; it was neither dark nor light enough to see well. "That bartender... he told me he owed the note's author a favor when he gave it to me. I didn't think he'd be any more help."
Rift's claw snagged on the edge of the metal piece and realized it was a clasp. "A locket?" he mused, cracking it open to reveal another small, folded note. "Could maybe use some fire. Or we need to find somewhere darker."
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:53 pm

Noctis | 7 1/2 | Ice/Night | Barracks, City | Tags: Reaper, Okapi

Noctis sighed. His gaze faltered, his expression mixed between boredom and annoyance. Being new to the job would be... tough. He had to watch his tongue around the other soldiers, which, would be a tough job considering how arrogant he could easily become in any given situation. Reaper was right, though- it was too early for this. He was always a night person. He followed suit behind, his eyes glowing a mixture of reds and purples, his thermal ability activated as he nodded at Okapi. "I won't let you down. Anything I need to.. know.. for the mission?" He asked quietly, making no eye contact. He had to be careful how he acted around Reaper and Okapi, he couldn't risk acting arrogant or prideful.

๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me