The Last Whisper ~ WC RP ~ Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The Last Whisper ~ WC RP ~ Accepting!

Postby cokie » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:49 pm

S P A R R O W S O N G
27 moons - she/her - warrior - π“Šπ“‹Όπ“Šπ“‹Όπ“Š
location ; elder's den
tags ; ebonydawn, open
    a familiar scent crept over sparrowsong's senses. ears twisted at the peak of every sound... from what she could make out, pinepaw and a few other apprentices had just been bickering in their den. memories of her youth - and siblings - flashed in her mind. she lingered for just a moment pondering a simpler time, before continuing on towards the prey pile, her nose now fixated on something shiny & scaly. she watched as ebonydawn padded away with... something, but she couldn't make out what. she silently hoped he didn't take the last fish. craning her neck to get a better look, she saw the amphibian swinging limply between his jaws. ...frog? to each their own, she thought.
    like a wave, the calming scent of distant rainfall crashed into her once again. she knew what this meant - a beautiful grey sky overhead, and maybe even her favorite weather. though stone-faced, sparrowsong could hardly be in better spirits. she gently lifted the fish from the pile, her teeth sinking effortlessly into its soft flesh.
    sparrowsong hadn't been assigned any duties yet for the day, and the idea of having nothing to do made her deeply uncomfortable. she wondered if ebonydawn might want some company. perhaps he has some stories to tell today, her mind was racing at its typical, almost palpitating pace; before she realized, she was already in front of the elder's den. "...mind if i eat with you?" her words tumbled out awkwardly.
    she was feeling rather nostalgic this morning.
π“Šπ“‹Όπ“Šπ“‹Όπ“Š

R O B I N
27 moons - he/they - loner - π“Šπ“‹Όπ“Šπ“‹Όπ“Š
location ; abandoned car (his house)
tags ; none (open)
    a migraine teased the red tomcat, buzzing in his skull. he always was slow to start the day. he fought with his body for just one more hour of rest, but a hazy glow radiated from cracks above him. rust had eaten away the belly of the monster he called home and a black, oily substance clung to every nook & cranny. the inside was coated, saved for one comfy spot, just big enough for him. his makeshift "den" was suspended just high enough from the ground to hunt prey with ease. oftentimes lizards would scurry into the shade in an attempt to escape other prey.
    today, a field mouse scurried into view instead. he adjusted to reach solid ground, then quickly made his descent on the unsuspecting creature. even if a little barbaric, it was efficient - convenient even. he claimed his prize, devouring it as ravenously as it'd been caught. satisfied, the tom shook off the accumulated ash & debris from his fur. he heard something snap in the distance... a twig, maybe? robin reluctantly peeked his head out from beneath the beast's rotting remains.
cokie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:40 pm

sablethroat !

tags: ratstar, flickerfoot, pinepaw (mentioned)

sablethroat gave an invigorated nod as both ratstar and flickerfoot offered to join the patrol, with the former also telling him that pinepaw would be tagging along. "great!" he mewed, casting a glance behind him to make sure that no one else was offering to come with them. "i think that the four of us are enough. should we head out?"

he then looked behind himself again, taking note as to whether his foster kits were awake. while they weren't related by blood, sablethroat often forgot that the late shaletooth was their biological father. ironically enough, the sickness hadn't taken him; instead, an infection was his fate and poor nettlestrike, the kits' mother, fell prey to the sickness just a little while later. moons had passed since, leaving sablethroat with the parent-ly duties of both a dad and a mom. he wouldn't let them slack the least bit, especially with goldenpoppy and his good friend moonstep being blazepaw's and berrypaw's mentors, respectively. fortunately though, from what he'd heard, they were both shaping up to be fine apprentices.

teaseltail !
    tags: mousepaw

teaseltail tore away her gaze from her meal as mousepaw approached and hastily painted a cordial smile across her features. she didn't want anyone to think something was wrong, let alone an apprentice. "of course," she replied, taking the last bite of her mouse before getting to her paws. "sounds like fun. anything special we've got to find today?"

while it made for a great distraction, she could still feel the pain of frogleap's disappearance tugging at her heartstrings. what would he think about ratstar's inability to choose a new deputy? would frogleap have been eligible? he would've made for a great future leader, and she would've proudly stood by him as his mate every step of the way. but now... that wasn't possible. was there a chance he was still alive, lurking through the outskirts of the territory?

maybe i'll find him today, she thought, furrowing her brow. there's always a shot...

blazepaw !
    tags: goldenpoppy, moonstep, berrypaw

battle training? her heart soared with joy. with my brother, too? this excited her greatly. one of her favorite sparring partners was none other than berrypaw. other apprentices like pinepaw, hornpaw, and rustpaw were also a hoot to work with, but she loved learning new things with her kin. there was nothing like it.

"oh, this is gonna be fun!" she elatedly mrrowed, eyes glistening with delight. "c'mon, berrypaw! hurry!" she could see sablethroat glancing over at her and offered him a grin. since he was taking out the border patrol she wouldn't be able to see him until later, but that was alright. she'd just catch him up on her day with her brother.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:15 am

Ratstar | male | leader | crush: Mintpool | Apprentice: Pinepaw | tags: Sablethroat, Flickerfoot, Mintpool, Pinepaw, Hornpaw

He nodded to Sablethroat "Yeah, just go on ahead, I will take Pinepaw and come after you" he said to the warrior gently. He turned to walk to the apprentice's den but he was stopped by the medicine cat "Good morning Mintpool" he said to them with a gentle smile. Listening to them he nodded "Alright, got it, be safe on your herb trip" he told the medicine cat softly. He then turned to the apprentice's den "Pinepaw, come here...we're going for a border patrol" he called out for his apprentice. He noticed Hornpaw there too "Hornpaw, you can come too if you wanted to, as your mentor is coming along," he said to the young male.

Goldenpoppy | female | crush: Shey, Asterfall | apprentice: Blazepaw | tags: Moonstep, Blazepaw, Berrypaw

She nodded to the fellow warrior "Yeah, I thought so too, now if the patrols could you be organized so we know if we could go to the training now or wait a little bit" she said her eyes perking around as her eyes looked over to the groups forming up here and there. She Asterfall wandered around like he was being looked for cats from some duties. She gave a smile to Blazepaw too as the younger female seemed very interested in her plans.

Flaredust | female | crush: Sablethroat | no apprentice | tags: Asterfall

She took a yawn before shaking her fur a little bit more. She looked up at the white tom approving her "Morning Asterfall" she meowed to him gently. She carefully listened to what he needed to say "Oh no, I am not busy at all, actually I have no any plans at the moment so... hunting patrol with you and Rustpaw sounds good to me" she meowed to him as she stood up.

Berrypaw | male | crush: questioining | mentor: Moonstep | tags: Hornpaw, Pinepaw, Moonstep, Blazepaw, Goldenpoppy

He looked at the two little confused "...Don't yell at me if you don't understand what I am saying, I didn't say the medicine cats were useless, or even guarding them is...but you will be useless if you don't do anything else than that...if you want to do that as a job, then go to speak to Ratstar to make your all-time medicine cats guardian" he said to the Hornpaw with annoyance. He perked his ears over to Moonstep there and even his sister was looking his way "Need to go" he said to the two and run toward her mentor "You called me, what is it?" he asked them curiously.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffbuck » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:15 am

( ♣ ) ~ ❝ S H A Y ! ! ❞
    ♣ (age; 39 moons) (gender; male) (pronouns; he/him) (rank; loner) (location; fernclan territory) (tags; boar) ♣ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      lost taking in the smells of the forest, his dark brown eyes the colour similar to oak closed in concentration, his tail gently and silently waving behind him, his entire posture that of complete focus as he tried to search for his meal. scents being picked up such as the sweet pine of the trees surrounding him and the earthy almost-petrichor smell making it's self known in his nose due to the dew and water settling on the ground, subsequently making the fur around his paws wet, not a sensation that Shay particularly enjoyed since coming from a more urban environment, but still something he had to now live on with in his new found home.

his ears twitched and perked up towards some rustling in a bush, not too sure whom might have made that sound Shay focused his senses towards the sound, and by the time that Shay had identified that sound to belong to another cat, said cat appeared in front of him. Shay near instantly bristled his fur and took on a more defensive position, crouching down ready to spring into a fight if needed.

he took in the appearance of the cat in front of him, seeing that he wasn't in parallel with his more hostile stance, he also didn't carry the scent that seemed to belong to the other cats that called his forest their home, and since he was seemingly unaware of Shay's position, he also relaxed his muscles slightly, but kept his eyes somewhat narrowed, unsure of this unknown tom-cat's intentions, he opened his mouth to speak, his voice somewhat gravelly from lack of use "hello boar" he spoke almost unsure "you know you lost your mouse right? it scampered away" his head tilted towards where the mouse had then disappeared into the forest, wanting to make sure that it truly was the reason that the cat had run into him.

( ❂ ) ~ ❝ R U S T P A W ! ! ❞
    ❂ (age; 9 moons) (gender; male) (pronouns; he/him) (rank; apprentice) (location; entering camp) (tags; open) ❂ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      re-writing his first post
      A loud sigh escaped the young tom-cat's maw as he made his way back into the camp, he had been trying to catch a rabbit in the territory, he had even sneaked out of the apprentice den, not an easy feat for a feline who has only three legs to stand on, and had managed to escape his way into the forest for his secret hunt, but for all his efforts prove futile, all he had managed to hunt down was an old, decrepit mouse that may as well have crawled into his mouth and given up with how easy it was to catch. his only prey to come out of this big secret hunt was only to essentially be a bag of bones held together by the will of starclan itself.

he kept an eye out for his mentor as he did sneak back in, albeit not as quietly as he had sneaked out, hoping that if he was caught he could just lie and say that he was making dirt or something along those lines. spotting said mentor in the middle of camp, chatting with another warrior and within in too close of a proximity of the prey pile for rustpaw to sneak in and drop off his mouse inconspicuously. he stopped in his tracks, the mouse he had essentially in apprentice terms 'illegally' caught still in his maw, his eyes darting all over to find a place to quickly stash it for the time being, then he could always go back to get it later and pretend that he had just 'found it' lying about camp, he searched quickly in the general vicinity and found a few rocks he could just quickly hide it behind for now, and once he had done so and was satisfied of how hidden it was, he then decided to act as if he had stepped outside to do as exactly he was going to lie about, his tail held high, flicking his ear and looking around to see if anyone had spotted him.

( β™₯ ) ~ ❝ S A D I E ! ! ❞
    β™₯ (age; 26 moons) (gender; female) (pronouns; she/they) (rank; kittypet) (location; sadie's house -> sadie's garden) (tags; open) β™₯ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      getting out from her plush bed, Sadie stretched out her stiff muscles, her claws retracting and sheathing as they stretched out her limbs comfortably, along with her legs kicking out to get them moving once more for the day ahead of her. the collar around her neck gently tinkling as she scanned the room, looking to see if her bowl had been filled for the morning, and as she approached, her paws making no noise against the hard wood floors of her two-leg's house.

lowering her head to eat the soft cat food in front of her, the tag on her collar clinking against the metal bowl, something that she knew would alert her two-leg's presence to her, but also something that she wouldn't mind as much, they had always given her plentiful scratches under her collar and around her neck in the places that she couldn't quite always reach herself. and as she had finished the bowl and turned around, her predictions were correct as she was gently picked up by her two-leg and wrapped gently in their arms, purring all the while as they felt the warmth flow through them and the gentle hand coming around to give them the scratch that she thoroughly enjoyed.

After a few minutes, her two-leg set her down gently on the ground and approached the door, unlocking the cat-flap to allow them to explore out of the house, the gesture giving her a bittersweet sensation in her stomach, she had always been allowed to go outside at all times, but after the passing of her sweet Jasper, her two-leg had began locking the cat flap at night, out of protection for Sadie, which they had appreciated but it still hurt every time she was reminded.

brushing the bad thoughts out of her mind with a quick shake of the head, Sadie approached the door, chirped at her two-leg to thank them and then made her way into her garden to do her own personal patrol to make sure that everything was how they had left it yesterday.
Griffbuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:05 pm

Mintpool⏡the elderly medicine cat
―――――――――――――――――
β—„95m|non-binary (xe/xem | Medicine cat den->Camp|tagged; Ratstar(Briefly), Mousepaw, & Teaseltailβ–Ί
    indentationXe blinked at the quick acknowledgment and then dismissal, and nodded to xemself, before turning and padding over to xyr apprentice and young Teaseltail. Xe grimaced as xe approached the duo, hearing the tail end of the molly's question. "Just more of the usual," Mintpool mewed, "We'll stop by the Rill to grab some Chamomile, then grab the rest on the way to the forest." Xe added, most of those herbs were found around their areas. So it seemed like a good idea. There, xe could also work on the basics of fighting. Medicine cats need to learn to defend themself too after all.

Pinepaw⏡The Surviving Daughter
―――――――――――――――――
β—„9m|female (she/her)|Camp | Tagged; Ratstar, open β–Ί
    indentation She was abruptly stopped by the approach of her mentor and floundered for a heartbeat. She grimaced slightly and nodded, " Who are we going with?" Pinepaw asked, glancing over the camp. Since Hornpaw's mentor was mentioned, the molly figured that Sablethroat was going at least, but that didn't say much. She really hoped that she wasn't going to have to patrol with a cat she didn't like. In her current mood, being around the few clan-mates she didn't like, well was just bound to ruin her day. I can only hope that Goldenpoppy or Hazelshade are coming. She mused with a glance over at her mentor.

Duskflame⏡The Former Rogue
―――――――――――――――――
β—„29m|Demigender (she/they)|outside camp entrance|tagged; open β–Ί
    indentationWonder if Ebonydawns awake, the tabby shook her head, as much as she'd love to go visit the cranky tom, she had a job to do. For now at least. She would switch out with someone else at Sun-high, and unless she was assigned to a patrol she'd go join him. Whiskers twitching she shook her head, as her gaze wandered the horizon, enjoying the beauty of the multitude of colors, that was beginning to fade into a deeper blue-gray hue. Spotting clouds on the horizon Duskflame sighed, looks like a nice sunny day is out of the question. she mused. "Not that I'd expect a nice day so deep into leaf-fall." she muttered under her breath, I just hope that it doesn't snow soon.

Asterfall⏡The half-clan warrior
―――――――――――――――――
β—„45m|male (he/him)|Camp|tagged; Flaredust, Rustpaw β–Ί
    indentation The tom nodded, with a light purr, "good, I'll collect my way-ward apprentice and we'll get going." He mewed, before turning his head to towards the apprentice's den. However, his gaze paused as he spotted Rustpaw already up, with a mouse hanging in his jaws. The feline blinked, before breathing out a rough sigh. As innocent as the apprentice was trying to seem, Aspenfall knew Rustpaw too well. Shaking his head with amused exasperation, as he padded over to the ginger tom-cat. "You know, sometimes I don't know what to do with you." He said, tone deceptively light. The tom gave his head a jerk, "Go drop off the mouse, then return for a hunting patrol. We'll talk more about your... extracurricular activities after our hunting patrol." Asterfall ordered cooly, with a stern look.

Ebonydawn⏡The Broken Hearted
―――――――――――――――――
β—„115m|Male (he/him)|camp|tagged; Sparrowsong β–Ί
    indentation He had barely taken the first bite of his meal when the sound of soft pawsteps breezed into his ears. Not bothering to hurry up so he could talk to whoever was approaching. Ebonydawn was pleasantly surprised when Sparrowsong's voice rang into his ears, and blinked his blind yellow eyes. Nodding his acceptance, the black feline continued to chew for a short time, carefully swallowing his bite a few heartbeats later. "I would adore some company, little one." He rasped looking in her general direction. A raspy purr rumbled in his throat before it was cut off with a cough, forcing himself to clear his throat. He regret the terrible things he'd put his body through these days, everything hurt, and doing anything with too much enthusiasm often led to a coughing fit.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:23 am

Ratstar | male | leader | crush: Mintpool | Apprentice: Pinepaw | tags: Sablethroat, Flickerfoot, Pinepaw, Hornpaw

He looked at Pinepaw as she was asking him about the patrol "Not many, we, Sablethroat and his apprentice, if he got his rear out of the ground, and then there is Flickerfoot" he responded to the younger cat. He flicked his tail as he made his way back to the warrior he made the patrol leader "' We're back, I asked your apprentice to accompany us too, if that's fine..." he said to Sablethroat with a smirk.

Goldenpoppy | female | crush: Shey, Asterfall | apprentice: Blazepaw | tags: Moonstep, Blazepaw, Berrypaw

She nodded to the fellow warrior "Yeah, I thought so too, If the patrols could you be organized so we know if we could go to the training now or wait a little bit" she said her eyes perking around as her eyes looked over to the groups forming up here and there. She Asterfall wandered around like he was being looked for cats from some duties. She gave a smile to Blazepaw too as the younger female seemed very interested in her plans.

Flaredust | female | crush: Sablethroat | no apprentice | tags: Asterfall

She nodded to the white warrior there, her eyes following him to go to get his apprentice Rustpaw before she walked over to the entrance of the camp to wait for the warrior and his apprentice or whoever was joining them. Yawning she looked around the camp as she waited her eyes looked at the little group around the Ratstar and Sablethroat there, her ears perked toward the medicine cats and Teaseltail as well.

Berrypaw | male | crush: questioining | mentor: Moonstep | tags: Hornpaw, Pinepaw, Moonstep, Blazepaw, Goldenpoppy

He looked at the two little confused "...Don't yell at me if you don't understand what I am saying, I didn't say the medicine cats were useless, or even guarding them is...but you will be useless if you don't do anything else than that...if you want to do that as a job, then go to speak to Ratstar to make your all-time medicine cats guardian" he said to the Hornpaw with annoyance. He perked his ears over to Moonstep there and even his sister was looking his way "Need to go" he said to the two and ran toward her mentor "You called me, what is it?" he asked them curiously.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:56 am

sablethroat !

tags: ratstar, flickerfoot, pinepaw, hornpaw, flaredust (mentioned)

sablethroat turned to ratstar and nodded. "absolutely. i figured he'd know to come along by now," he said with a chuckle. noticing that berrypaw was retreating toward moonstep, goldenpoppy, and blazepaw with a scowl on his face, he then added, "looks like he might've been running late because of something my son said..."

he felt a pair of eyes on him then, and glanced back over his shoulder to see flaredust stealing a glimpse at him. his heart hammered in his chest for a few moments and he tried to regain his composure. be cool. drawing in a breath, sablethroat then returned his gaze to the patrol, as well as his apprentice, hoping he'd hurry his tail over to them soon.

teaseltail !
    tags: mousepaw

teaseltail tore away her gaze from her meal as mousepaw approached and hastily painted a cordial smile across her features. she didn't want anyone to think something was wrong, let alone an apprentice. "of course," she replied, taking the last bite of her mouse before getting to her paws. "sounds like fun. anything special we've got to find today?"

while it made for a great distraction, she could still feel the pain of frogleap's disappearance tugging at her heartstrings. what would he think about ratstar's inability to choose a new deputy? would frogleap have been eligible? he would've made for a great future leader, and she would've proudly stood by him as his mate every step of the way. but now... that wasn't possible. was there a chance he was still alive, lurking through the outskirts of the territory?

maybe i'll find him today, she thought, furrowing her brow. there's always a shot...

blazepaw !
    tags: goldenpoppy, moonstep, berrypaw

blazepaw gave her brother a lick on the cheek as he approached. "morning, sleepyhead!" she purred, swishing her tail. "what happened back there with hornpaw and pinepaw? did they both wake up on the wrong side of the nest or something?" curiosity glittered in her eyes. if they were giving her brother a hard time, she'd make sure they didn't hear the end of it once they got back from training. or maybe she'd just put a beetle in their bedding...

"we're training together today," she then mewed. "exciting, right?"
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:16 pm

β€’ Meadowstorm β€’
queen |
bio | tags: Palekit, open

She let out a little sigh as her eyes settled on Palekit’s little body rising and falling with his sleeping breaths. Her tail flicked gently and she looked around, before returning her gaze to the little kit. β€œWhat a sleepy little guy,” she thought fondly, snuggling him a little closer. When his eyes opened and he sat up, she nuzzled him gently. β€œMorning,” she mewed to him.

β€’ Palekit β€’
kit |
bio | tags: Meadowstorm, open

He cuddled up beside his mother, fast asleep. His head was filled with sweet dreams. Slowly, he awoke and his eyes fluttered open. Letting out a big yawn, he stretched and sat up. β€œMorning!” He replied to his mother, purring as she nuzzled him.

β€’ Ro β€’
loner |
bio | tags: open

She had been up for a while, watching the sun rise and then catching a small mouse. A cool breeze ruffled her fur, but she barely felt it. The day was looking to be pretty boring, so she decided to try and catch another mouse before taking a little nap. It didn’t take her long to catch the scent of one, and she focused her attention to it, stalking silently. Her eyes finally found her target and she prepared to pounce. In one swift motion, she had the mouse pinned and quickly ended it. Once finished eating, she found her place below a large tree and curled up. β€œGosh, things seem a little too quiet today,” she thought, but she was already far too drowsy to question it, and she drifted off to sleep.

β€’ Oliver β€’
kittypet |
bio | tags: open

He stretched out in his backyard, eyes shut. β€œWhat a nice day, all alone, soaking up the fresh air,” he thought, curling up into a ball. After a little while, eyes peeked open and he pulled himself to his paws. A big yawn escaped him as he padded over to the fence and jumped on top of it. He flopped down, looking around and then closing his eyes again.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:17 pm

- - -| Basil |- - -
She/her 🌿 34 Moons πŸ„ Fernclan BorderπŸƒ Tagged; Open

It was a good day to hike. Basil had long since gotten used to the tireless days of walking, sniffing, and walking again. Her mother really gave her little direction to Fernclan, but Basil seemed determined to find it anyway. Enough that, when she catches the scent that reminds her of her mother, she completely ignores the border and traipses right into Fernclan territory.

- - -| Pouncepitch |- - -
He/they πŸ•·οΈ 137 Moons ♠️ Fernclan Camp πŸ–‹οΈ Tagged; Mentioned Ebonydawn and Pitchkit

Oldcat Creakybones slowly, slyly slinks back into camp, only a little smile playing on his maw behind the mouse he holds. Got himself breakfast he did, directly disobeying any order to stop sneaking out already. He could easily just have prey brought to him, but what's the fun in that? Besides, a hunt once in a while kept his old body agile. Even if they hurt for a while after. He sidles up to sit beside the nursery to tear into his mouse, awaiting his grandkit. While he waits, though, he looks around for his denmate Ebonydawn, wondering if he'd be up to hunt with him next time.

- - -| Pitchkit |- - -
She/her πŸ–€ 5 Moons 🍁 Fernclan Camp πŸŒ‘ Tagged; Mentioned Meadowstorm and Pouncepitch

Unluckily for her grandpa, and also unluckily for the rest of the camp, Pitchkit had snuck out before Meadowstorm awoke so she could start following cats around. But there were far too many choices at this point, so she sits her tiny self down near the medicine cat den and just watches, quietly. She was overjoyed just to have an opportunity to drink in all the chatter and daily duties, her tiny paws almost quivering with excitement. That would be her someday! Walking and talking with the best warriors ever... Because obviously Fernclan has to have the best warriors ever. Pitchkit was sure of that.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RosieGem15 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:16 pm

Clould ~ She\her ~ Crush on Rustpaw of the clans ~ Owner - Rosiegem15 ~ LONER

Cloud wakes up and thinks to herself ' Arrgh, mind! Don't make me spy on him agian-' she sighs and thinks ' ok but TOMMOROW'
RosieGem15

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me