◇Warrior Cat Roleplay!◇

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ◇Warrior Cat Roleplay!◇

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:18 pm

Leaf Ear-male

Ok, here we are...spots a squirrel. He twitches his tail. He jumps on top of it, killing it with a bite.
"Got it." He said, satisfied. Nods to another squirrel over by a tree. "You want to get that one?" He whisperd to SilverStream
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:21 pm

SilverStream:
"Um I will try." She said. She tried to do what Leaf Ear had done, but when she jumped on tope of it, it was gone!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:24 pm

HorseGurl wrote:SilverStream:
"Um I will try." She said. She tried to do what Leaf Ear had done, but when she jumped on tope of it, it was gone!

Leaf Ear: bats at her playfully. He had grabbed it when it tried to run. "Look what I found." Smiles. "It's okay. Youll get it"
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:30 pm

SilverStream:

"I told you im no good at it." She said with a sigh. Great! She had just embarrassed herself infront of her crush!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:31 pm

Leaf Ear:" Hey, it's okay. Want me to teach ya a couple tricks?"
His eyes sparkled.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:34 pm

SilverStream:

"Na, its not like I will ever be able to use them." She said with a sigh. "I am a 'Queen' cat I have to find a tom and have kittens." She said with a sigh. Her mother had always wanted that for her. She couldnt let her down.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:34 pm

Name: Droopingeyes
Clan: Shadowclan
Role: Medicine cat
Colours: She is a rosette tortoiseshell with blue spiralled patterns creeping down her back. She had disgusting light blue eyes that are always filled with pus
Mate and or family:(None)
Personality: Though her name is illusive, Droopingeyes is a bouncing ball of joy. She is allergic to absolutely everything, so camp members made her a medicine cat so she wouldn't die from her allergies. She really loves flowers, and knows which are poisonous or not
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:17 pm

XxvPARANORMAvxX wrote:Name: Droopingeyes
Clan: Shadowclan
Role: Medicine cat
Colours: She is a rosette tortoiseshell with blue spiralled patterns creeping down her back. She had disgusting light blue eyes that are always filled with pus
Mate and or family:(None)
Personality: Though her name is illusive, Droopingeyes is a bouncing ball of joy. She is allergic to absolutely everything, so camp members made her a medicine cat so she wouldn't die from her allergies. She really loves flowers, and knows which are poisonous or not

Maybe a diffrent name....that's not...uh..not really a Warrior Cats name
But the rest is fine

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:19 pm

HorseGurl wrote:SilverStream:

"Na, its not like I will ever be able to use them." She said with a sigh. "I am a 'Queen' cat I have to find a tom and have kittens." She said with a sigh. Her mother had always wanted that for her. She couldnt let her down.

Leaf Ear: "oh ok. Well that's fine. See you at camp." Without another word he slipped through the underbrush, going home

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:21 pm

Leaf Ear: "oh ok. Well that's fine. See you at camp." Without another word he slipped through the underbrush, going home

SliverStream ran back home. She didnt want to be left out alone for to long.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me