➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:40 am

Bearclan
Honeyleer - she - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open - tags: Hawkstar, Wasppaw

- Silently she orginised the herb storage noticing that there was missing some important herbs 'Hmm I don't know where my mentor is but I have not better to do anyways so maybe I could go out to get thosie herbs By myself' she thought flicking her ears as she heared Hawkstar voice coming near the medicine cats den. Swallowing nervously she walked toward the clan leader and his apprentice "Uh, sorry to bother you Hawkstar...but eh...we are missing some important herbs and I just thought if I could go to get some..." she meowed flicking her tail her honey eyes staring the leader nervously.

Bunnypaw - she - apprentice - mentor: Eclipsefall- crush: open - tags: Eclipsefall

- She nodded to the she-cat with a smile "Thank, that's could be great" she meowed turning her gaze toward the apprentices den sighing as she didn't seen her Brother here 'Is that mousebrain going to sleep the whole day or something' she thought taking her last bite to her prey.

Cocoapaw - tom - apprentice - mentor: Buzzardclaw - crush: open - tags: open

- He is still sleeping at the apprentices den.

Rabbitclan
Silentstream - she - warrior - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: Frostpaw

- She smiled to the younger cat, which was almost the size of her "At alst I din't hurt you By bumping to you" she meowed softy flicking her tail as she gived a quick look around the clearning "I guess any patrols are not being left yet?" she meowed noticing the Marshstar there.

Clanless

Goosepaw - tom - loner - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

- Curling around his new nest Place, unable to get any sleep, because his tummy was too loud for hunger. He didn't have much hunting luck at the eveing and he was hurted his paw at there too, giving the bleeding paw a few licks, before padded out to face the forest once again.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:58 am

Cherrydawn | Female | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Lemonpaw | Kin: Berrybush(brother) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Open

Cherrydawn woke up with a startled expression. To her disappointment, her brother had moved from her side, the extra body heat now gone. She huffed and got up reluctantly. The shecat flexed her giant paws and gave her brother a look as she made her way out of the den. He didn't see it. She noticed he was talking to their apprentices, so she kept her distance. It was still new to her, being a mentor.

'He had to go and get up and talk. Typical Berry, waking me up in the middle of a good sleep' She thought with a laugh.

Berrybush | Male | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Songpaw | Kin: Cherrydawn(sister) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Songpaw

The large ghost like tom woke up with a yawn. The young male got up from his rest, stretching his long limbs as he went. His shook out his long fur and walked out into the camp. He needed a quick nap to regain his energy, he supposed. He heard chatter, recognizing the voice of his apprentice. Berrybush walked over with a freindly grin.

"Hello Songpaw, Lemonpaw." He greeted, now seeing his sister's apprentice. "Ready for training?"
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:25 am

❝ jaystrike ❞
    male ./ thirteen moons ./ heterosexual ./ bearclan warrior ./ tags none ./ whereabouts bearclan camp

suddenly, he heard honeyleer going to the forest. he looked towards the direction of hawkstar, wasppaw, and honeyleer. he got up after eating the prey and padded up to the group. "i can join her if you'd like me, too, hawkstar." he mewed, dipping his head at hawkstar.

❝ silverwing ❞
    female ./ thirty moons ./ heterosexual ./ bearclan warrior ./ tags none ./ whereabouts bearclan camp

open!!

❝ songpaw ❞
    female ./ eleven moons ./ heterosexual ./ rabbitclan apprentice ./ tags lemonpaw ./ whereabouts apprentice's den

she nodded, "yeah, i guess that happens, too." she then got up, "wanna go out together, now that your slightly more awake?" she said, jumping towards the entrance of the apprentice's den. there was so much they could do together! they could first go on a hunt with their mentors and play around for a bit afterward (if they could of course). making a new friend is so exciting! suddenly, she was greeted by her mentor, berrybush. "goodmorning, berrybush!" she said, dipping her head slightly. when he asked about training, she agreed quickly. "let's go!"
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:30 am

Hʀ

|Tom|Leader|31 moons|Apprentice;Wasppaw|Bearclan|9/9 lives|Crush;Marshstar|Mood;Content|Tags;Wasppaw,Honeyleer,Jaystrike|

Hawkstar dipped his head in greeting to the medicine cat"Oh no it's fine. Of course you can go out." His ears perked up when Jaystrike, the small warrior, approached him. He nodded his head in approval. "That sounds great Jaystrike."

Sʜʀғɴɢ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;Limepaw|Bearclan|20 moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Irritated|Tags;Limepaw|

Sharpfang ignored her apprentice's excitement, she really just wanted to get out camp. She felt to cooped up there, she flicked her tail. "Come on." she said walking towards the entrance of camp. She stopped and looked at Hawkstar "We're going out to hunt." Hawkstar nodded his head, and Sharpfang led the way out of camp.

Sғʟʀ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;None|Rabbitclan|18 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Cheerful|Tags;Scorpionbramble|

Spottedleaf laughed. "I never really liked being an apprentice, to many responsibilites, at least there's less as a warrior."

Fʀ

|Tom|Apprentice|Mentor;None|Rabbitclan|7 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Tired|Tags;Silentstream|

"No, at least I don't think so." Frostpaw said following Silenstream's gaze towards Marshstar.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:00 am

xferretpaw
    10 moons - apprentice - rabbitclan - c; none - t; open

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻
      iferretpaw rolled around in the apprentice den, extremely bored. the small ginger tom rised up to his paws and ran to the exit, sniffing the air. "hmm, shall i go and hunt? wait.. i don't have a mentor.." he mumbled mainly to himself- the tom had a habit of doing that. he stood outside the den, the slight breeze moving his fur. he looked over at the other apprentices, wondering what he should do.

xbriarshadow
    29 moons - warrior - bearclan - c; none - t; buzzardclaw

ibriarshadow lay down on her messy moss bed and heard pawsteps leaving the den. she made a small grunt noise. she got up and stretched her legs. "mm, hey, buzzardclaw." she meowed, walking up to the tom.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:03 am

Berrybush | Male | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Songpaw | Kin: Cherrydawn(sister) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Songpaw, Lemonpaw, Cherrydawn

"Someone is eager today!" He chuckled. He suddenly thought of an idea. A double training session. Cherrydawn needed to geet used to being a mentor. He turned around to see her grumpily waking up.

"You can come with us too,
Lemonpaw. It might take a while for my sister to properly wake up. C'mon, Cherry. Lemonpaw can't train herself!"
He said, the last part louder than the others.

Cherrydawn | Female | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Lemonpaw | Kin: Berrybush(brother) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Berrybush, Lemonpaw

She gave him another look. The last thing he needed to do was pressure her.

"Haha. Very funny. Yes, I suppose we will be training with them today,
Lemonpaw."
She said in her quiet tone as she walked up to them.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:06 am

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #SharpFang
LimePaw stumbled after his mentor, his big paws getting in the way of his walking. He tried to contain his excitement, the energy radiating off his pelt in waves. "So, what do you want me to hunt today? Or is this just a basic 'catch what you can' session?" He asked, curious about the rules and conditions of their hunting expedition.

EclipseFall
She-cat - Asexual panromatic - Warrior - BearClan - #__
EclipseFall smiled as she watched the apprentice walk away. "Anytime, BunnyPaw!" She called after her.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw, BerryBush
LemonPaw followed SongPaw out. "That sounds fine. I'll go." She meowed as she bumped into BerryBush. Her tail poofed as she stumbled backwards. "Ah, sorry BerryBush. Are you going to take us out, then?" She asked, looking between SongPaw and BerryBush.

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Bisexual -Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
ScorpionBramble nodded, laughing as well. "I was unruly. I'm so glad I matured, though. It was a nightmare having to deal with so many punishments, honestly."
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:09 am

Buzzardclaw ()
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
♂ | Crush: Briarshadow | Location: Camp | Tags: Briarshadow | Bearclan | App: Cocoapaw
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Buzzardclaw's ear flicked up to the voice of a she-cat and
he opened his eyes with a friendly smile. In case one were to wonder,
yes this tom enjoys a good sunbath and daydream, he has no shame.
"Morning Briarshadow, did you sleep well?" He inquired
he genuinely wanted to know- his sleep had been rough to say the
least the past few days due to the old moss. He might work on that
today with his Apprentice and perhaps some battle training, Cocoapaw
seemed to have a knack for fighting and Buzzardclaw always felt that
as a mentor the easiest way to train a youngster is starting off with
what they enjoy first as a reward for chores or other likewise hard work.
The tom let the thoughts of being a mentor slip away as he turned his
full attention to Briarshadow and flicking his ears forward so he could
listen to her.

Peonypool ()
♀ | Crush: Open | Location: Med Den| Tags: Open | Rabbitclan | Medicine Cat | App: None
Peonypool hummed quietly, the she cat was already awake and tending to her
duties as a medicine cat. She pulled each stack of herbs out carefully. She sorted
them everyday to throw away wilted ones and take inventory, it was meticulous
but also meditative work. Her otherwise white paws had a slightly green tint
to them from the leaves. Peonypool leaned down to nip at the beecheleaves
that encased each stack of herbs, the large and waxy leaf unfurled slowly
to reveal a cluster of marigold. One of the stalks was starting to turn a yellowish
brown color, it was wilting. Peony sighed and plucked the herb from the bundle
and set it side where a small pile was starting to take place. Herbs that weren't
the freshest didn't work nearly as well and she wasn't going to put up with that.

Pebblestream ()
♀ | Crush: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Open | Rabbitclan | App: Ferretpaw
Pebblestream stood up from her nest with a
great yawn, arching her back as her bones crackled
and shifted ever so slightly, she let out a small,
nearly inaudible purr as they did so- stretching
was always her favorite part of the morning.
The small she-cat shook out her pelt, sneezing
in the process due to the dust cloud that came
from her pelt; perhaps late night hunting wasn't
the greatest idea. She shook the thought away
and a small, friendly smile formed on her maw
as she pushed her way out of the warriors den
and into the camp. She sat idly waiting for
orders or some chit-chat, her back facing
the sun as it warmed her pelt.
Last edited by na'vi. on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:18 am

Berrybush | Male | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Songpaw | Kin: Cherrydawn(sister) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Songpaw, Lemonpaw, Cherrydawn

"Yup, Cherrydawn and I are gonna take you both hunting today." He told her as his sister glared lightly at him. He gave Cherrydawn an innocent grin and turned back to the two apprentices.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:34 am

xferretpaw
    10 moons - apprentice - rabbitclan - c; none - t; open

iferretpaw rolled around in the apprentice den, extremely bored. the small ginger tom rised up to his paws and ran to the exit, sniffing the air. "hmm, shall i go and hunt? wait.. i don't have a mentor.." he mumbled mainly to himself- the tom had a habit of doing that. he stood outside the den, the slight breeze moving his fur. he looked over at the other apprentices, wondering what he should do.

xbriarshadow
    29 moons - warrior - bearclan - c; none - t; buzzardclaw

ishe nodded and flicked her ear. "it was alright.." she meowed. "even though i like sleeping.. i didn't have the best night.." she sighed. briarshadow groomed her messy fur for a brief moment before asking him the same question. "how was your night?"

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me