AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: AirClan || New and Accepting ||Roleplay Thread OPEN

Postby Tigerheartz » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:08 pm

Roseflight
she-cat - 30 moons - Location: middle of camp - Tags: open
Roseflight took a bite of her vole, but at the mention of her setting up patrols, she almost choked. She wants me to set up patrols! The young warrior swallowed and sat up tall. "Of course!" she meowed and got up to go into the middle of camp. "I've been asked to set up patrols," she meowed. "A border patrol right now, and a hunting patrol at sunhigh." She anxiously waited for volunteers, since she wasn't quite sure how to set up patrols.

Sparrowfall
tom - 30 moons - Location: riverbank - Tags: Silverpaw
"step back a small bit," he instructed, as he crouched a little bit away from the water. "Your shadow will scare them." Sparrowfall outstretched a paw. "Watch what I do." he mewed quietly. He waited for a few moments, focused on the water. Suddenly, the young warrior reached down into the water and scooped up a fish, that flew in the air and landed, flopping on the ground. He whirled around and landed a killing bite.

Mistypool
she-cat - 60 moons - Location: middle of camp - Tags: Shadowpaw
"We should go as soon as possible," she meowed, getting up and stretching. "and we need to be back as soon as possible." She grabbed the remainder of the rabbit and buried it near the fresh-kill pile for someone else to eat later. She beckoned her apprentice with her tail and sat near the camp entrance.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sunniedew is my roommate irl, and we'll send each other unfair trades. please don't ban us!
Tigerheartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerilax » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:56 pm

SHADOWPAW
Tom - Med. Cat Apprentice - Tags: Mistypool
Nodding, Shadowpaw followed his mentor out the camp. He understood the importance to always have herbs at stock.
He hoped that their supply would be able to last them through leafbare.

BRIGHTSKY
Brightsky - She-cat - Warrior - Tags: Jaysong
"I guess," Brightsky muttered, still slightly unnerved by the tom. Jaysong confused her. Why did he seem so pleased to have some cat that couldn't hunt at all follow him? She just hoped that she didn't mess up.
Just as Jaysong had pounced on a rather delicious looking vole, Brightsky heard some rustling in the bushes behind, squeaking. Twitching her ears, trying desperately to remember what she had been taught when she first came into camp, she stalked up to the bush and leaped onto it, hoping to catch her claws on something.
She did, indeed get herself onto something alright. In her hastiness, she had made an extremely dumb mistake. She failed to notice the heaping thorns on the bush.
Yowling in pain, she tried to yank herself away, but only got stuck even more.

((is it okay if i make another cat? it seems like we need more tom cats))
Last edited by aerilax on Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aerilax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:03 pm

(OOC: Yeah! Make as many cats as you can handle. c:)

- Swiftstar -
She-Cat - 36 Moons - No Apprentice/Crush - Location: Midst Of Camp - Taggs; Roseflight

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Swiftstar purred at the young warrior's response. She watched as Roseflight looked for volunteers. With enough practice, she'll get the hang of it! Deciding to let Roseflight figure out on her own to organize the patrol, she finished gulping down the remainder of the vole. Swiftstar stood up, She padded down to the she-cat. "I'll lead a border patrol once we get a couple more cats."

- Jaysong -
Tom - Warrior - 27 Moons - No Apprentice/Crush - Location: Forest - Taggs; Brightsky

Jaysong's ears twitched as he heard a loud yowl from nearby. He turned around to see that Brightsky was stuck. He growled, rolling his eyes. "Flea-brain!" He spat. Not wanting to get too worked up, the tom sighed. "Let's figure out how to get you out of there." Jaysong looked at the thorns. He padded over to the other side of the she-cat. Leaning down, he carefully bit down on the thorns pulling them out one by one. "We should get you to the medicine cat den." He sighed. "Are you in a lot of pain?"

- Silverpaw -
She-Cat - 7 Moons - Mentor: Sparrowfall - Location: Riverbank - Taggs; Sparrowfall

Silverpaw nodded in obedience. She stepped back a couple paw lengths. The she-cat watched intensely as her mentor demonstrated how to catch a fish. Silverpaw tilted her head. She felt a little unsure about whether or not she would be able to catch a fish. "I'll try now." She tried to encourage herself, not wanting to let her mentor down. Silverpaw studied the water, she watched for a fish to make an appearance. With a swift flick of the paw, she hooked in a fish. She smiled, tossing the fish onto the dry land. Leaning down towards the fish, SIlverpaw finished off her catch. "Like that?" She asked, looking up at her mentor.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerilax » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:28 pm

((alright! :D))
BRIGHTSKY
Brightsky - She-cat - Warrior - Tags: Jaysong
"A lot of pain indeed!" Spitting at the tom, Brightsky continued to fidget, causing her long fur to tangle up even more. Maybe if her fur was more sleek and less fluffy, it wouldn't be as painful. She huffed, looking away from his concerned, if not irritated gaze. "Yelling at me won't change the fact that I'm stuck, you know." If anything, she should be the one annoyed with him. It was definitely his fault for forcing her to come along. What an unlikeable cat.

Of course, she had noone to blame but herself. She was trying to impress Jaysong, and did not think it through before pouncing onto the thorns. But Jaysong didn't need to know that she was embarrassed. He would probably just laugh at her.
aerilax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyhawk » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:30 pm

Silvermist / Female / Warrior / 26 moons/ Tags: Sparrowfall, Silverpaw

Silvermist watched Sparrowfall and Silverpaw intently, seeing that they were a good team. After a demonstration Silverpaw effortlessly caught a fish, her paw slicing the water in a blur. She nodded to Silverpaw from the other side of the river, “Well done!” She congratulated.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:15 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
B I R C H P A W.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

BIRCHPAW purred softly to herself, her blue, bleary eyes blinking awake as she felt the new day begin. The fluffy she-cat yawned, her fangs flashing in the pale light that filtered into the apprentice's den. Standing, she stretched herself out, her sharp claws kneading the bedding of her nest beneath her. She relished in the warmth of the den for a moment, preparing herself for the harsh nip of the wind that was inevitably awaiting her just outside the walls of the den. Birchpaw grunted softly and closed her eyes tightly, squeezing through the entrance and out into the main camp. The apprentice trotted swiftly to the fresh-kill pile, her fluffy coat betraying the lithe and agile body beneath it. She drew in the various scents of the prey before pulling aside a small mouse for herself, which she proceeded to carry off to the side a bit. Birchpaw settled down onto the packed earth, quickly and neatly devouring her meal before grooming herself and glancing around the camp for any activity.

H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [21 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

HAWKFROST parted his jaws as he let the scents of the world around him glide across his tongue. The young tom had risen early that morning, just as the sun had begun to rise in order to get a head start on hunting. Having been a part of the clan for his entire life, the warrior knew that there could never be enough food for the many mouths to feed back at camp. The large, ginger warrior glanced at the hole he'd dug to store his freshly caught prey for now, making sure that much of the scent was masked and that it had been hidden from sight. Pale, green eyes blinked slowly, the white tip of his tail twitching ever so slightly as his ears shifted about the moor. Hawkfrost jerked his head to the left, pausing as he caught the familiar rustling of a rabbit. Though he may not have been the fastest warrior in the clan, he was known for being quiet and graceful on his feet, and his strength easily made up for his shortcomings in swiftness. Dropping to the ground, Hawkfrost slunk towards the unsuspecting prey, using the wind to his advantage as he made sure his scent remained downwind of the rabbit. Finally, he crested the small slope and glanced down at the sparse brush just below him, immediately spotting the creature, feeling its paws thudding against the ground. Eyes narrowing, the warrior ran his tongue absently across his muzzle, the muscles in his hind end bunching together before he sprang through the air towards the prey. Naturally, the rabbit sensed him just before it was too late and took off across the barren landscape. Hawkfrost pelted after it, his heartbeat roaring in his ears as he relished in the chase. It took him a few sharp turns and scattered sprints, but eventually the warrior overpowered the rabbit and ended its life quickly, quietly thanking the prey for its sacrifice. The fiery tom grabbed the rabbit by the neck, carrying the fairly heavy prize back to camp before making his way back to the hole where he'd buried two mice.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arsxene » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:50 pm

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵
LakePaw
6 moons//she-cat//apprentice//Tags;no one
➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

Lakepaw stretched abit as she blinked. She looked up to the sky and back down onto the grass. She was slightly nervous as it was the day she met her mentor and start training. She caught a glimpse of Hawkfrost pounced toward his prey, she thought to her self "I'll never be as good and useful as him.....". She swayed her tail and sat down sighing to herself and sniffed the air and wondered off to the riverbank

───────{ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ - ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ}──
✦ Kuni/Zeph ✦ He/They ✦ Artist ✦ 18+
─────────────────────────────────

───────────────────────────
Tumblr - Insta - Signature Credit -
───────{ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ - ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴜ }───

Arsxene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:00 pm

H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [21 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

HAWKFROST padded towards the camp's entrance, finding a nook to settle into. The large tom sat neatly, his flaming tail tucked gracefully over his paws. The warrior lifted his left paw, slipping his tongue along it before proceeding to swipe across his ears. Hawkfrost gingerly groomed himself, wanting to appear at least a bit presentable before the rest of the clan roared to life and activities were assigned. His ears pricked as her caught Roseflight's familiar voice and he stood, shaking out his sleek pelt before padding across the camp towards her. Along the way, he caught sight of Lakepaw and chirped to himself, approaching the young she-cat. "Good morning Lakepaw. It's nice of you to finally join the world of the living." The tom chided lightly in reference to her late start to the day. "Follow me. Today, we'll be participating in border patrol so you can become more familiar with our territory. Hawkfrost was never really one for small talk and chatter, so he kept things brief and formal with his first ever apprentice. With a flick of his white-tipped tail, he gestured for the she-cat to follow him as he closed the distance between himself and Roseflight. The broad, muscled warrior glanced up at the pretty she-cat, acknowledging her position of authority. Wanting to aid her in her new endeavor, the young warrior spoke up. "My apprentice and I would be more than willing to help out. Whatever you need."
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arsxene » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:38 pm

[size=85]
➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵
LakePaw
6 moons//she-cat//apprentice//Tags;Hawkfrost,Roseflight
➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

The young apprentice slightly jumped after hearing her mentor's voice come from out of nowhere, she mewed at him "y-yeah!". She slightly giggled at the remark and started to followed the tom. She then nodded in acknowledgment after hearing that she has to join him on border patrol to be more familiar with their territory, she also looked up at Roseflight then nodded again after Hawkfrost spoke to the she-Cat. Lakepaw had no idea what to say at this moment and stayed silent sniffing the air once again to brush off worries on what might happen during their patrol

is something gonna lash out at them?
is there gonna be an ambush!?
she shook her head reminding her self that the cats accompanying her are strong warriors.

Dont let them sense your fear LakePaw.
Last edited by Arsxene on Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

───────{ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ - ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ}──
✦ Kuni/Zeph ✦ He/They ✦ Artist ✦ 18+
─────────────────────────────────

───────────────────────────
Tumblr - Insta - Signature Credit -
───────{ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ - ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴜ }───

Arsxene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerheartz » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:52 pm

Roseflight
she-cat - 30 moons - Location: middle of camp - Tags: swiftstar, hawkfrost, lakepaw
The warrior turned and nodded to Swiftstar. "Aha yeah," she mewed. She turned back around and glanced at Hawkfrost and Lakepaw and purred. "Alright! You can come with me and Swiftstar on the border patrol right now, Swiftstar leads." she meowed, with as much confidence as she could.

Sparrowfall
tom - 30 moons - Location: riverbank - Tags: Silverpaw, Silvermist
Sparrowfall felt a sudden feeling of pride as he watched his apprentice nail the hunt. "Exactly!" he meowed, flicking his tail as he buried both of their catches. He looked up as he heard Silvermist, and twitched his ears in acknowledgment. "Would you like to catch fish with us?" he asked her, shuffling his paws. Having another look at the beautiful she-cat, he felt a little nervous.

Mistypool
she-cat - 60 moons - Location: lavender bush - Tags: Shadowpaw
Mistypool led her apprentice through the territory, keeping a careful eye on any other herb stocks they come across. Eventually, they came to the lavender bush. Mistypool sniffed carefully at the bush, smelling the faint scents of the lavender. "Come look to see if you can find some," she instructed, as she dug underneath the bush.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sunniedew is my roommate irl, and we'll send each other unfair trades. please don't ban us!
Tigerheartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me