Lives of Legends (Pkmn RP) (New and Open!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Lives of Legends (Pkmn RP) (New and Open!)

Postby Letsgograss » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:19 pm

Giratina || On The Ground || Tagged: Mew

Giratina softened her expression. "Are you ok?" She asked the Skitty in a quiet voice. "Those Vigoroth seemed awful mad. What happened?"
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:31 pm

Mew || Ground|| Tags: Giratina

Even with the softer voice, the little skitty couldn't bring herself to speak.

"Ellie! Ellie where are you?" A female delcatty called.

"Mommy!" the skitty ran for cover.

"There you are. I know you're hungry but you can't--" the mother delcatty froze as she saw the two legendaries.

"Hi there!" Mew greeted in her usual chipper way, "Don't worry about those vigoroth! We took care of everything!"

The delcatty's stunned face turned to one of rage. She softened her voice to her daughter, but there was still a tremble of fury underneath, "Ellie. Back to the den, now."

The young skitty ran off, leaving the mother delcatty and her furious glare.
Like my art? Please check out my comic on Tapastic by clicking the banner below.

This is my baby~! I would be hugely thankful if you checked it out. Any number of views helps me out tremendously! Thank you!

It updates Mondays and Fridays.
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:40 pm

"Excuse me miss," Giratina questioned, "But you wouldn't happen to know what was going on here? I tried to get an explanation out of the Vigoroth and your child, but neither would reply. We just happened to be passing by when we heard a scream." She folded her wings back against her sides and sat down. What if she had helped the wrong Pokemon? Surely she didn't, grouping up on someone much weaker than you was never good, but what if?
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:51 pm

"So, you finally show up all these years later," the mother delcatty growled.

"Huh? I'm confused. We just saved your child from some nasty vigoroth. Isn't this the part where you thank us?" Mew insisted.

"You think you deserve gratitude?" the delcatty's tail flicked, "That's just typical. You legendaries never show up until the real danger is over. Where were you a year ago? Where were you three years before that? Where were you when my mate was killed right before my eyes? You weren't there! None of you!"
Like my art? Please check out my comic on Tapastic by clicking the banner below.

This is my baby~! I would be hugely thankful if you checked it out. Any number of views helps me out tremendously! Thank you!

Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:01 pm

"Miss, I'm... very sorry for your loss. I assure you if I had known I would have helped, but, and I know this may not sound sincere, back then we were very busy. I know for a fact I had to manage my fellow legendary Pokemon and their spats, so I had very little spare time. Now-a-days, there is much less conflict, and we are trying our best to help. I can only offer my deepest condolences, and my help in the future," She murmured, eyes downcast. "I know from experience how much losing someone you love hurts."
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:10 pm

"That's all you ever do! Fight amongst each other and cause more problems! Do the rest of the world a favor and go back where you came from! Never show yourselves again!" The delcatty ran off, not giving the pair a second glance.

"That was... odd, to say the least," Mew cocked her head in a confused fashion.

Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:21 pm

"Well. you can't please them all, I suppose. Sometimes Pokemon have trouble accepting losses, and sometimes they simply don't like you. Best to just help those you can, I suppose," she said, shaking herself off as she stood. "Speaking of, should we head on to our original destination?"
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:28 pm

Mew || Ground || Tags: Giratina

"Oh right! I guess we got a little side-tracked! Oopsie!" Mew replied sheepishly.

She ascended skyward to continue the journey.

Mew's kingdom was a very long way. A hidden forest somewhere between Kanto and Johto. It was true to what she said. From the dense overgrowth, it was almost impossible to spot from above.

"This way! This way! We're almost there!" Mew led on.

Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:52 pm

Giratina || Following Mew|| Tagged: Mew

"No problem."

Giratina followed Mew closely, looking down at the passing ground. She saw the forest in the distance. It was truly hidden, and quite a lovely place too.
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Mew || Hidden Kingdom|| Tags:
Giratina

"Hey everybody! I'm back!" Mew called out cheerfully.

A timburr was the first to show itself.

"Food? Food?" she cried.

More pokemon started showing up, chanting the same thing. They came up in droves, swarming Mew, begging and pleading for food like desperate pets.

"Whoa! Calm down everyone! Calm down!" Mew waited for the chanting to quiet, "I don't have any food on me."

There were snarls and cries of protest from the hungry pokemon.

"But! I have a solution to our food shortage problem! My friend Giratina promises to try to help us out!" Mew added.

The hungry crowd turned to Giratina.

"Food! Food! Food!" they started chanting once more, this time surrounding the other legendary.

Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me