🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Postby Soul_Eater. » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:58 pm

Swanfeather - Queen - Tags: Her kits, Open
Swanfeather loving licked her kits, cleaning their pelts before turning over to clean herself. It's been a bit since she's actually had the time to clean herself, so she planned to take advantage of it.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:00 pm

Biscuit Tags: CreamPuff
"Hello, Scarlet. Whisper." He meowed cautiously, not sure what to think of the new cats. He nodded his head in agreement to his mate's words. "Yes, with more cats, we will be stronger, and could avenge Jeff's death!" He growled, his eye's glinting with hatred for the clan cats, as he spoke for the first time in moons of his old friend who was killed by DoeStar. Biscuit glanced at the cat who had now also appeared. He nodded his head in agreement. "Yes, this is what Jeff would have done," and as Scarlet and Whisper walked away he called, "Meet back here tomorrow!" He turned towards CreamPuff. "What is it dear?" he asked gently. Biscuit's heart stopped. He was aghast, Kits? Kits! Kits?! He attempted to speak, but nothing came out. He opened and closed his mouth multiple times as though he was a fish, before finally thinking of something to say. "Umm, Creampuff, That's great!" He stammered, still in disbelief. He wasn't ready. How could he deal with kits? What would they name them? Where would they live? How would they affect the clan attack? He decided finally on one question. "Creampuff... How many are there?" He asked, millions of other questions still flying through his head. He shook his head. "Yeah...Yeah I'm fine. It's just... How are we going to attack AspenClan now?" He could sense the resignment in her voice, as she replied. He licked her ear gently, and lay down next to her, purring. "Of course." He purred, stepping through the cat flap. He jumped a foot in the air, as a scruffy looking rogue sneered from a fox den. Wait... Biscuit sniffed the air, Was that- "Cheeze-it?" Biscuit called into the tunnel, before he was aware of another cats presence. Her scent wafted across his nose, and suddenly he knew he had to get out of there. First of all, this was a Clan cat, and his experience showed they would not treat him kindly for being on their land. Secondly, he knew that smell. It was his sister, Silverkit. He hoped he could get out of that den before she recognized him. (BrookClan)

FoxPaw Tags: ThistleStar, Scarlet, ApplePaw

He looked up as BerryPaw burst into camp crying, but thought nothing of it. He sat at the entrance of the den, and looked at the cat he had once admired, and now he was confused, and angry and ran from the camp, trying to understand what he had just seen. He hissed to himself, angry he had ever liked the young cat, ever admired her. All she was now... he couldn't understand. The older apprentice came to a stop as he noticed a loner cat rushing towards ApplePaw, and he began attacking her. FoxPaw looked away, not wanting to get involved, as he was still very angry at her. But the sounds of pain made it hard for him to stay hidden, with his claws sheathed. He couldn't take it anymore- He pounced on the she-cat rolling her out of the way, all the while yowling, "ApplePaw! You mouse-brain! Why are you always picking fights?" Shocked by her retort, and by the impact of Scorch, he was caught off guard. As they headed back to camp, ThistleStar had to carry him back to camp because of his wounds, and he was semi conscious, but he thought ApplePaw gave him an apologetic smile. He lay down next to BerryPaw, his wounds smaller than hers, but still painful. He stood up, at full attention. An attack on the camp?! Suddenly his cuts no longer hurt. He itched to fight whoever had intruded. He hissed in annoyance as Scorch ran off, lashing his tail angrily he headed to the apprentice's den.

DappleSeed Tags: Open

She couldn't believe what had just happened. She dashed over to BerryPaw, checking her wounds and, noticing LittlePaw, hurriedly asked him to help her. She will have scars for life, the poor dear...And not just visible ones. "Scorch!" She growled. This was the cat who had stolen her kit, and tried to persuade her to leave the clan. She was not going to fight cleanly.

HollyPelt Tags: StormWind
"S-ttorm-Wind?" She said groggily, from her position on the floor."I'm...okay. I can't believe Scorch just did this again!" she hissed, annoyed. "You mouse-brain, HollyPelt!" She muttered to herself. "StormWind..." She began quietly, hoping no cat would overhear, though she knew that StormWind's reaction would cause the whole clan to come rushing over. "I'm going to have kits." She purred in his ear. She braced herself for what she was sure would come next. She nodded her head, as though agreeing, but she and StormWind both knew there was no way she could stay out of trouble for that long. His warning went in one ear and out the other. HollyPelt couldn't help it! She just... always wanted to get involved! She sighed, and rolled her eyes slightly, to herself. "Ok, fine. I'll try." She sighed, her claws itching to battle, but knowing it would make paranoid StormWind a little calmer, she decided she would try harder, than...last time. HollyPelt grinned, a mischevious glint in her eye as she nodded, and lay down. She gave him a 2 minute head start before leaping up, and following, suppressing a groan of pain as one kit kicked especially hard. She trotted onward, tracking him down, and coming to a stop as an immense pain washed over her. W-were her kits coming?! She lay down panting hard now, her breath coming in short gasps. She called out for Stormwind, but she was unsure if her voice was heard over the now steady trickling rain. Well now you've done it Hollypelt. If you'd have stayed in camp you wouldn't be semi stuck in this hole, unable to move from the pain, and there would be plenty of Medicine cats nearby. Now StormWind's going to return to camp, and be angry first off that I left, and also, he won't notice I'm here! "Fox dung!" She exclaimed out loud, suddenly realizing that might have been enough to catch her mate's ears. She could hear approaching footsteps, so she managed a weak "Stormwind!" Though she felt too weak at this point to get unstuck. "I'm- I'm f-fine." she stuttered. But she knew she was not fine. She was just too stubborn to admit it.

FernWind Tags: BerryPaw, LittlePaw, SlyShade

"It's alright BerryPaw, you won't be going to StarClan yet, not if I can't help it!" She ordered her apprentices around. "MousePaw, fetch some marigold, the wound is very deep, so it will be easily infected. LittlePaw, bring her some poppy seeds, they will dull the pain caused by claws,... But nothing can dull the pain in her heart right now that was caused by her sister." She looked at the young apprentice more closely, inspecting the deep wounds ApplePaw had caused. "No cat knows," she answered. "Her destiny is to be decided by StarClan now." She glared in the direction of ApplePaw, before adding, "Her sister has said something true, that she doesn't want to be true. She is most likely heading towards the path of a medicine cat." She nodded. "In that case, MousePaw, stay behind and keep an eye on her. LittlePaw, you may come with us." She gave SlyShade a quick glance, and said, "Why are you so grumpy today?" She gave her a strange and worried look before calling MousePaw over to come with her too. "Ok, but I'll have one of the apprentices help you in case you need anything. AquaPaw! Come over here and help SlyShade and BerryPaw while we go to MoonStone." With one last worried glance towrads SlyShade, she began to journey to the gathering place, which wasn't too far away from AspenClan, so they got there a little early. When they arrived they ducked into the small cave underneath AspenClan's Leader's rock, and were immediately bathed in the dazzling light of the moonstone. As she settled herself beside the stone, she checked to see how the two apprentices were doing. She gave LittlePaw a sympathetic glance, before nodding. "Ok, you may go back. Be careful!" She warned, as she rested herself next to MousePaw beside the stone. She fell asleep in a matter of seconds. The starry cats surrounded her and him and they began to share tongues. When they returned to camp, she rushed over to the medicine den to check on Slyshade. "Thank you Aquapaw for watching her while I was gone. I think she may be very sick..." she said quietly, worry clouding her eyes. "You can return to the apprentices den." She mewed, laying down next to Slyshade, Littlepaw, and Mousepaw.

ThistleStar Tags: FoxPaw, AppLe Paw, Scarlet

He couldn't believe his apprentice. He set out to follow her and discovered FoxPaw hiding in the bushes watching the fight. "What are you doing here?" he hissed quietly, so the fighting cats wouldn't hear. Surprised by FoxPaw's sudden movement, he leaped into battle by his side, instantly spotting his apprentice. He noticed a black cat... with a blue blood stained collar sitting on the fence, and realized who it was. Scorch! He slammed into the ca'ts side knocking Scorch off the fence and they immediately went into battle. "ApplePaw!!" ThistleStar loomed over the apprentice. "What, in Starclan's name is happening, with you, with BerryPaw, with this rogue!" He glared at his apprentice. He sat by FoxPaw, gaping in shock at the apprentice. As they headed back to camp, he was forced to carry FoxPaw when he collapsed. He thought he saw ApplePaw shoot them both a sympathetic glance, but maybe it was just a glare. "ATTACK ON THE CAMP!" He hissed loudly, waking up those of the clan that were sleeping, before jumping to Dappleseed's side to help her in battle.

BerryPaw Tagged:
She lunged for the slightly closer cat, CreamPuff. She sniffed indignantly, and, and she inhaled she caught the scent...Of her sister ApplePaw?! She turned around quickly. "What? Why? How? What are you doing here?" She asked her sister, pausing the fight. BerryPaw winced slightly as her sister screamed at her, tears beginning to brim at her eyes. Her mouth was wide open, along with her eyes, as her brain began to process what ApplePaw had just said. She had known her sister was feisty, but she had never known that she could be so mean to her own sister. "Well-well-"She began, struggling to form a proper sentence, "It's not like your any better! You got into a fight with Scorch and nearly went with him to BloodClan! You're the one who's foolish and isn't ever gonna be a warrior!" She spat back. Her eyes were ablaze even as tears began to fall. "Goodbye ApplePaw, I've had enough of today." She meowed, before she ran out of the house into the woods, leaving them all behind. When she burst into camp, she went to lay in the apprentice den, and was glad it was empty. She sat and contemplated what had just happened. What if I'm not meant to be a warrior? What if she's right? She yowled in pain, hurt pphysically, and in ways that can not be seen by the eye. Her left eye bleeding, and her right ear torn, she replied to her sister, "You're right. I do now." She hissed. "My fault? My fault! My fault you don't believe in StarClan, My fault I have a bloody, murderous, rogue for a sister, My fault...That you hate me? This is really my fault?" She growled. She stood up shakily and followed him into the den, now having lost enough blood that she could barely understand what was happening around her. The last thing she saw before darkness clouded her eyes was LittlePaw's nose. She woke up, shifting around slightly, her vision in her left eye blurred. "Litt-lePaww?" she croaked weakly, before collapsing again. She opened her eyes, feeling much better, as though all the pain had been relieved from her. But she did not recognize where she was. There was mist everywhere, and the trees were far too tall to climb. A starry furred cat swooped in front of her. "Hello Berrypaw. I am QuailSplash. You don't want to hear this, but you are destined to be a medicine cat. It is not yet your time, to join us though. We are restoring you to your former health, before your big fight. Go back, and serve your Clan well..." Her soft voice faded away. Her eyes fluttered open, and she saw the eldest medicine cat, SlyShade dead in the middle of the camp. "No...No!"

Coal Tags: Open

Sighing, as the two-leg kits began running about the house again, he decided he needed to, disappear before they tried to play "dressups" again. Hastily pushing through the back door cat-flap, he sat up on his fence, non-plussed as the late afternoon sun warmed his back. He gazed expectantly at Nelly's yard, wishing she would pop up, so he'd have someone to talk to. He sat up in confusion, as he saw his other neighbor, Creampuff rushing hurriedly out of the house. Now what is she up to? He wondered.

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:21 pm

Nelly
|| She-cat | 8 Moons | Kittypet | Crush: Coal | Location: Her House | Tags: Open ||

Nelly shook her head a little to get rid of the thought. 'Maybe one of the neighborhood cats will say hello? They like to visit me every so often.' The calico thought to herself as she blindly glance around. She didn't think anyone would come now though but she slowly sat up on her window perch. The warmth felt nice and comfy so she wasn't planning on going inside any time soon. She could always climb down to the yard, which was fenced in with a short fence as her neighbors told her. 'Probably to make sure I don't get lost.' Nelly thought and gave her shoulder a few quick licks.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blobbyfox » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:38 am

StormWind/Tags HollyPelt and FernWind
Deptuy-Male-27 Moons-Mate:HollyPelt-Location:Medicine Den-Mood:Worried-Status:Trying to help HollyPelt

StormWind dashed through their slippery camp and into the medicine den. He was going so quickly that he didn't even notice the ominous blood splatters from Scorch. He paused to gently lay HollyPelt down then turned to speak to FernWind. "FernWind, thank StarClan you're here." he said, his voice unlike it's usually calm self. "I don't think I really need to explain what's going on." He nodded his head towards HollyPelt.

CreamPuff/Tags Nelly
Kittypet-Female-24 Moons-Location:Nelly's two-leg nest-Mood:Worried-Status:Talking to the neighboring cats

CreamPuff practically shook with fear as she looked around the forest she was now in. This had been a bad idea, she realized. A very very bad idea. She stood back up, and began making her way back towards the two-leg nests where she would feel safe again. Every small sound made her jump and caused her fur to stand on end. The bushes seemed to have eyes watching her, the trees seemed to be reaching for her, and the wind howled like all the cats that had lost their lives in that forest. When she finally reached the comforting safety of the two-leg nests, she felt a wave of relief wash over her. She was home. She was safe. It would have been even better if Biscuit had been waiting for her on the front porch of their home, but sadly the porch was still empty. Deciding that she didn't want to be lonely, she sauntered over to the one of the other two-leg nests. The home of Nelly to be exact. As she elegantly walked into the yard she saw that Nelly was in her usual position on her window perch. "Hello Nelly." she purred, sitting down on the grass near the window. "How are you doing today, darling?"
(Hey Cherry, maybe Coal could come and join them?)

⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁

❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅

"To see the victim in every villain, the good in every person, the opportunity in every difficulty, you must have hope."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
blobbyfox!
Hi, I'm blobbyfox, but most people call me blob. I love writing, photography, videogames, playing forum games, and chatting on CS! Feel free to shoot me a PM! c:
➩Aries ➩From the USA ➩I'm a nerd ➩I'm in so many fandoms, I've honestly lost track ➩I'm a little shy, ➩Helpless fangirl

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

blobbyfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:55 am

-Scorch

Blood dripped off the tom's muzzle. He padded around the forest, trying to see if he could scent prey. After a while,
he caught the scent of a rabbit. He grinned. Just another victim... Not bothering to hide himself, he leaped at the rabbit.
It let out a squeal of terror as Scorch pounced on it. He nipped it's spine, and then picked up his kill. Maybe I should visit those kittypets.. Scorch padded up to his "friend's" houses and jumped onto the fence. He yowled.
"Is anyone there?"

-Applepaw

The shecat opened her eyes as Foxpaw entered the den. She fluffed her fur out and looked away. Applepaw wanted to say sorry, but her explanation for why she did what she did was stupid. She glanced over at Foxpaw and whispered, but she whispered loud enough so the other apprentice could hear. "I'm sorry. I was just---" Applepaw paused. She covered her eyes with her paws. "I was just nervous that you liked Berrypaw more than me... I really like you Foxpaw, and I was afraid Berrypaw would take you away from me..." She looked down at her paws. "I was just being dumb... I should just stop picking fights... Now I feel like everyone hates me..." Applepaw glanced at her mother, who was standing by the den. She then looked Foxpaw straight in the eyes. "Do you hate me...?" She whispered
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:59 am

Nelly
|| Female | 8 Moons | Kittypet | Crush: Coal | Location: Her House | Tags: Creampuff ||

Nelly's ear twitched and swiveled forward while Nelly "looked" down. "Hello Creampuff." Nelly greeted warmly back, recognizing the older female's voice. "I just been enjoying the warm weather today. How about you? Is everything going fine?" She asked and wondered what Creampuff had done that day. 'Maybe it'll be something exciting or maybe a good story.' Nelly thought to herself cheerfully, loving stories.

(Sure)
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:14 am

FalconWish
||Female||12 moons||Warrior||crush, OPEN||Location, Twoleg dens||Tagging OPEN, ?COAL?

The tortoiseshell warrior bounded across camp towards the warriors den. Being a freshly made warrior, she walked with her chin up with pride, her pelt nicked with scratches and scars. She glanced around for something to do and decided studying the territory would do her some good. She trotted down the slope into the forest and swerved off the worn path, heading towards the twoleg dens to find the fattest prey that hadn't been hunted in a while. She glanced up and trotted on, searching for prey scents. She found a strong scent of mouse and followed it, stopping when she spotted a black blur in the distant. She snorted softly, another kitty away from home. She skipped towards it, and by his scent she guessed him to be a tom. She blinked up at him, her amber eyes sparking curiously. Just made a warrior, she still acted like an apprentice. She hid herself, but she was close enough to smell the twoleg on him

(Any kittypets open for her?)
Last edited by drift. on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:22 pm

Biscuit Tags: CreamPuff
He turned towards CreamPuff. "What is it dear?" he asked gently. Biscuit's heart stopped. He was aghast, Kits? Kits! Kits?! He attempted to speak, but nothing came out. He opened and closed his mouth multiple times as though he was a fish, before finally thinking of something to say. "Umm, Creampuff, That's great!" He stammered, still in disbelief. He wasn't ready. How could he deal with kits? What would they name them? Where would they live? How would they affect the clan attack? He decided finally on one question. "Creampuff... How many are there?" He asked, millions of other questions still flying through his head. He shook his head. "Yeah...Yeah I'm fine. It's just... How are we going to attack AspenClan now?" He could sense the resignment in her voice, as she replied. He licked her ear gently, and lay down next to her, purring. "Of course." He purred, stepping through the cat flap. He jumped a foot in the air, as a scruffy looking rogue sneered from a fox den. Wait... Biscuit sniffed the air, Was that- "Cheeze-it?" Biscuit called into the tunnel, before he was aware of another cats presence. Her scent wafted across his nose, and suddenly he knew he had to get out of there. First of all, this was a Clan cat, and his experience showed they would not treat him kindly for being on their land. Secondly, he knew that smell. It was his sister, Silverkit. He hoped he could get out of that den before she recognized him. (BrookClan)

FoxPaw Tags: ApplePaw

He looked up as BerryPaw burst into camp crying, but thought nothing of it. He sat at the entrance of the den, and looked at the cat he had once admired, and now he was confused, and angry and ran from the camp, trying to understand what he had just seen. He hissed to himself, angry he had ever liked the young cat, ever admired her. All she was now... he couldn't understand. The older apprentice came to a stop as he noticed a loner cat rushing towards ApplePaw, and he began attacking her. FoxPaw looked away, not wanting to get involved, as he was still very angry at her. But the sounds of pain made it hard for him to stay hidden, with his claws sheathed. He couldn't take it anymore- He pounced on the she-cat rolling her out of the way, all the while yowling, "ApplePaw! You mouse-brain! Why are you always picking fights?" Shocked by her retort, and by the impact of Scorch, he was caught off guard. As they headed back to camp, ThistleStar had to carry him back to camp because of his wounds, and he was semi conscious, but he thought ApplePaw gave him an apologetic smile. He lay down next to BerryPaw, his wounds smaller than hers, but still painful. He stood up, at full attention. An attack on the camp?! Suddenly his cuts no longer hurt. He itched to fight whoever had intruded. He hissed in annoyance as Scorch ran off, lashing his tail angrily he headed to the apprentice's den. His eyes met hers, and as he looked at her, he knew he couldn't stay mad. "No...I forgive, you." He purred, barely audible but he was sure she had heard. "I'm sure they don't all hate you." he mewed, trying to lift her spirits.

DappleSeed Tags: Open

She couldn't believe what had just happened. She dashed over to BerryPaw, checking her wounds and, noticing LittlePaw, hurriedly asked him to help her. She will have scars for life, the poor dear...And not just visible ones. "Scorch!" She growled. This was the cat who had stolen her kit, and tried to persuade her to leave the clan. She was not going to fight cleanly.

HollyPelt Tags: StormWind
"S-ttorm-Wind?" She said groggily, from her position on the floor."I'm...okay. I can't believe Scorch just did this again!" she hissed, annoyed. "You mouse-brain, HollyPelt!" She muttered to herself. "StormWind..." She began quietly, hoping no cat would overhear, though she knew that StormWind's reaction would cause the whole clan to come rushing over. "I'm going to have kits." She purred in his ear. She braced herself for what she was sure would come next. She nodded her head, as though agreeing, but she and StormWind both knew there was no way she could stay out of trouble for that long. His warning went in one ear and out the other. HollyPelt couldn't help it! She just... always wanted to get involved! She sighed, and rolled her eyes slightly, to herself. "Ok, fine. I'll try." She sighed, her claws itching to battle, but knowing it would make paranoid StormWind a little calmer, she decided she would try harder, than...last time. HollyPelt grinned, a mischevious glint in her eye as she nodded, and lay down. She gave him a 2 minute head start before leaping up, and following, suppressing a groan of pain as one kit kicked especially hard. She trotted onward, tracking him down, and coming to a stop as an immense pain washed over her. W-were her kits coming?! She lay down panting hard now, her breath coming in short gasps. She called out for Stormwind, but she was unsure if her voice was heard over the now steady trickling rain. Well now you've done it Hollypelt. If you'd have stayed in camp you wouldn't be semi stuck in this hole, unable to move from the pain, and there would be plenty of Medicine cats nearby. Now StormWind's going to return to camp, and be angry first off that I left, and also, he won't notice I'm here! "Fox dung!" She exclaimed out loud, suddenly realizing that might have been enough to catch her mate's ears. She could hear approaching footsteps, so she managed a weak "Stormwind!" Though she felt too weak at this point to get unstuck. "I'm- I'm f-fine." she stuttered. But she knew she was not fine. She was just too stubborn to admit it. As Fernwind spoke, she collapsed, breathing heavily.

FernWind Tags: BerryPaw, LittlePaw, SlyShade

As she settled herself beside the stone, she checked to see how the two apprentices were doing. She gave LittlePaw a sympathetic glance, before nodding. "Ok, you may go back. Be careful!" She warned, as she rested herself next to MousePaw beside the stone. She fell asleep in a matter of seconds. The starry cats surrounded her and him and they began to share tongues. When they returned to camp, she rushed over to the medicine den to check on Slyshade. "Thank you Aquapaw for watching her while I was gone. I think she may be very sick..." she said quietly, worry clouding her eyes. "You can return to the apprentices den." She mewed, laying down next to Slyshade, Littlepaw, and Mousepaw. She looked up in shock. No... Slyshade... She rushed over to her side, mourning her death momentarily, before her duty as medicine cat called once again. She looked at Hollypelt, a regular visitor. It seemed like she was on the verge of death every second of every day. "What'd she do this time?" Fernwind asked, a small smirk forming on her lips, as she waited to hear the next of Hollypelt's many endeavors. "What'd you do to her this t-?" but she was abruptly cut off from her joke as Hollypelt collapsed.

ThistleStar Tags: FoxPaw, AppLe Paw, Scarlet

He couldn't believe his apprentice. He set out to follow her and discovered FoxPaw hiding in the bushes watching the fight. "What are you doing here?" he hissed quietly, so the fighting cats wouldn't hear. Surprised by FoxPaw's sudden movement, he leaped into battle by his side, instantly spotting his apprentice. He noticed a black cat... with a blue blood stained collar sitting on the fence, and realized who it was. Scorch! He slammed into the ca'ts side knocking Scorch off the fence and they immediately went into battle. "ApplePaw!!" ThistleStar loomed over the apprentice. "What, in Starclan's name is happening, with you, with BerryPaw, with this rogue!" He glared at his apprentice. He sat by FoxPaw, gaping in shock at the apprentice. As they headed back to camp, he was forced to carry FoxPaw when he collapsed. He thought he saw ApplePaw shoot them both a sympathetic glance, but maybe it was just a glare. "ATTACK ON THE CAMP!" He hissed loudly, waking up those of the clan that were sleeping, before jumping to Dappleseed's side to help her in battle.

BerryPaw Tagged:
Her left eye bleeding, and her right ear torn, she replied to her sister, "You're right. I do now." She hissed. "My fault? My fault! My fault you don't believe in StarClan, My fault I have a bloody, murderous, rogue for a sister, My fault...That you hate me? This is really my fault?" She growled. She stood up shakily and followed him into the den, now having lost enough blood that she could barely understand what was happening around her. The last thing she saw before darkness clouded her eyes was LittlePaw's nose. She woke up, shifting around slightly, her vision in her left eye blurred. "Litt-lePaww?" she croaked weakly, before collapsing again. She opened her eyes, feeling much better, as though all the pain had been relieved from her. But she did not recognize where she was. There was mist everywhere, and the trees were far too tall to climb. A starry furred cat swooped in front of her. "Hello Berrypaw. I am QuailSplash. You don't want to hear this, but you are destined to be a medicine cat. It is not yet your time, to join us though. We are restoring you to your former health, before your big fight. Go back, and serve your Clan well..." Her soft voice faded away. Her eyes fluttered open, and she saw the eldest medicine cat, SlyShade dead in the middle of the camp. "No...No!"

Coal Tags: Open

Sighing, as the two-leg kits began running about the house again, he decided he needed to, disappear before they tried to play "dressups" again. Hastily pushing through the back door cat-flap, he sat up on his fence, non-plussed as the late afternoon sun warmed his back. He gazed expectantly at Nelly's yard, wishing she would pop up, so he'd have someone to talk to. He sat up in confusion, as he saw his other neighbor, Creampuff rushing hurriedly out of the house. Now what is she up to? He wondered. Watching her head over to Nelly's, he leapt the fences, with some difficulty, due to his kittypet size. Landing neatly beside the two of them, he sat down to find out what was happening that afternoon.

Flutterkit Tags: Open

Flutterkit jumped up and down excitedly, and mewing happily, annoying her siblings a great deal.

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:26 am

FalconWish
||Female||12 moons||Warrior||crush, OPEN||Location, Twoleg dens||Tagging COAL?

The tortoiseshell warrior bounded across camp towards the warriors den. Being a freshly made warrior, she walked with her chin up with pride, her pelt nicked with scratches and scars. She glanced around for something to do and decided studying the territory would do her some good. She trotted down the slope into the forest and swerved off the worn path, heading towards the twoleg dens to find the fattest prey that hadn't been hunted in a while. She glanced up and trotted on, searching for prey scents. She found a strong scent of mouse and followed it, stopping when she spotted a black blur in the distant. She snorted softly, another kitty away from home. She skipped towards it, and by his scent she guessed him to be a tom. She blinked up at him, her amber eyes sparking curiously. Just made a warrior, she still acted like an apprentice. She hid herself, but she was close enough to smell the twoleg on him

(Any kittypets open for her?)

(Edited post)

hey! im drift
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdCat1071 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:27 am

Stormberry walks in, fresh from hunting patrol, takes her rabbit and puts it in the fresh kill pile. She waves her tail and purrs in delight "haha" she turns and looks at the sunset*
Hey, I recently joined and I am ready to collect all these Damn horses!!!! :3 I hope everyone is having a great day! And feel free to check out my repeats and if you wanna trade let’s do so! viewpet.php?id=255461617[img][https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=255461617/img]
NerdCat1071

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me