Kirby RP (Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Kirby RP (Accepting!)

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:01 am

Wisk/Male/The gate doors/Tagged:openWisk was aware of the huge streak of black that filled the sky"Is everyone freaking out like that"?He stood besides the gate doors thinking"I knew I had a bad felling about these new lands".
Last edited by SnowFallenWebber on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:10 am

Gills/Female/The new lands/Tagged:openGills saw the darkness filling the sky she didn't want to leave until she knew what it was a little better.Gills started yelling"Nightmare"just because the other Kirby s' were doing it and didn't want to get suspected for anything. But kind of sad that they had to go so soon.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Molly030101 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:10 am

is this an rp about that pink lil blob kirby? or something else
*Boing*

Molly030101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:26 pm

scorpio07 wrote:Gills/Female/The new lands/Tagged:openGills saw the darkness filling the sky she didn't want to leave until she knew what it was a little better.Gills started yelling"Nightmare"just because the other Kirby s' were doing it and didn't want to get suspected for anything. But kind of sad that they had to go so soon.

Accepted!

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:26 pm

Molly030101 wrote:is this an rp about that pink lil blob kirby? or something else

Yes

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:28 pm

Creamy looked at all the kirbys, his face seemed to make it obvious he was worried.
"No reason to panic, we will be sending guards out." He said pushing a button protecting the paradise, a few minutes later the guards and some warriors fell down and maybe lost their lives.
"So who is willing to go on an adventure!?" Lucky said worried.

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:20 pm

Name: Pickles
Ability: Chef
Eye color: Black
Foot/Cheek color: Light green
Body color: Dark green
Bio: A chef kirby, not much is known but he has mastered tons of recipes to become the best cook ever!

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemonkid » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:14 am

The figure tensed up at the protection, which seemed to be made of the holy energy that initially defeated them, wincing in slight pain. What a shame, they were almost looking forward to seeing a fellow villain. (Hopefully this rp is alive!)

I am a holibomber!
gif by uzkost on deviantart
Lemonkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:29 am

Meanwhile, Creamy sat at the ice cream bar in a panic, soon he heard a voice, and a kirby fell out of a portal. (look up the kirby's evil brother theory to understand)

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:00 pm

bump

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me