please lock/delete/ etc <3

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❝ mistclan ❞ ▕ ▎o&a

Postby phenol » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:37 pm

D U S K C L O U D
Medicine cat, Tags: Juniperpaw

"They are half rotten and half so dried that they are useless," Duskcloud sighed with an annoyed twitch of his tail,
"At least there are fresh herbs growing we can gather, however..." he trailed off and shook his head, "We'll need to restock quickly before anything happens."

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Jaypaw, Whitebirch

"I was chasing a fat hare," Moonpaw mewed petulantly, "But I woke up before I could catch--" he was interrupted by his mentor and he flicked his tail against Jaypaw's shoulder apologetically, "I should go see what he wants," he said, whiskers twitching.
He stepped out of the apprentices' den and dipped his head to Whitebirch before bounding over, eyes bright, "I'm awake,"
he said, "I almost caught a hare in my dreams--but I suppose that doesn't really matter. I should catch a hare in reality."
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:02 pm

ѕιngιngjay | ♀ | мed caт | 38 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; open] Light filtered softly through a hazy mist, and the molly gave a soft sigh as the wet stone beneath her paws chilled her body and filled her with an energetic vigor. The days seemed to be growing warmer each day, and the unexpected humidity was causing her herbs to grow rotten and moldy. She would've had her apprentice fetch new herbs, but she figured she hadn't left camp in awhile and it would be nice to stretch her legs.

wнιтeвιrcн | ♂ | warrιor | 36 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Moonpaw] "Yes, perhaps you should. I believe I heard something about a patrol, perhaps we could tag along with your friends?" His haunches raised, lifting his body from the earth and into a back-arching stretch. "Nothing better to start the day than a head full of mountainous air and a breeze rustling your spine." His icy gaze swept over his apprentice and he gave a friendly dip of the head before striding away to join the others.

onyхpaw | ♀ | apprenтιce | 10 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; open] Her ears perked at the sound of the dawn patrol being assembled. Onyxpaw quickly wolfed down the mouse she'd been eating and rose up, her eyes wide and bright. Finally! She'd be getting out...of...here.... Her vibrant expression faltered when she realized her mentor wasn't among the throng of cats. Then again, it looked like there were other apprentices joining the patrol and that alone made her feel better about Lightningstrike not being around to drag her along. Of course, she occasionally felt like she didn't fit in with the others---they were all so bubbly and cheerful, while she was a little more...different, as far as the temperament of young cats go.
feral and forsaken
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:13 pm

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Whitebirch, Jaypaw, Onyxpaw

Moonpaw nodded and pushed his head into the apprentices' den, "Let's go hunting with the patrol!" he purred to Jaypaw, ducking out before he heard an answer. He bounded over to the rest of the patrol, giving a friendly greeting to Onyxpaw before settling down to wait for the patrol to head out.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:28 pm

P A L E H E A T H E R ~ The Motherly Molly
x _________________________________ x
{molly}{warrior} {form} {voice} {location; Hydrangea Bush} {tag(s); Open}

A small, ovular petal floated down gracefully onto PaleHeathers small paw. Her ear twitched as she felt the familiar touch of the petals from the whiteHydrangea bush she sat under, it was her usual spot she had found many moons ago that she went to go get some peace and quiet.. The bush was tucked away in the clan territory, shaded by a canopy of trees and surrounded by ivy. The pungent flowers smell hid the small mollys scent well, only those who knew of her little hideout could find PaleHeather when she turned up missing.
The fae's cloudy white eyes fluttered open. If you were ever face to face with the tiny molly, one of the first things you would notice about her is her eyes, they mimic those of cataracts but the fae could see quite decently.. If you stared into them you would find yourself getting lost in the fog that coated them, they almost drew anyone into a comfort..
The second thing you would notice about PaleHeather was her tiny size, the molly never grew to be any taller than a middle aged apprentice, making her very useful for catching small prey and shimmying down small burrows to catch rabbits.
The third thing you would notice about this molly, was her soft voice.. Her voice never went over a whisper and she was always a very calming soul, she always preferred to stay around the Queens den to babysit so that they could get some rest. She was a great motherly molly who had a soft and quiet soul..

My-My.. PaleHeather whispered under her breath, shaking a few fallen petals off from her ears.
I must have fallen asleep.. I should probably head back to camp.. She tierdly slurred, standing to her stout paws and fluffing her long opalescent silver fur, black tufts whisping out every which way as the white Hydrangea petals clung to her pelt..
PaleHeather softly chuckled to herself, her long tail waving back and forth behind her as she took off back to the clan.

X C R O O K E D J A W ~ The choleric and quick-tempered Tom X
x {Tom}x{warrior} x{form}x {voice} x {location; clan den} x {tag(s); Open} x
x _________________________________x

CrookedJaw slowly lifted his chin from his paws, his ears pinned back to his head tightly as the commotion and scurrying of other clanmates awoke him, to his displeasure.. The giant tom grumbled, squinting through the darkness of the warriors den into the opening where sunlight streamed in.. His amber eyes slitted as the bright streams stung his pupils..
Cant a tom get some sleep around here.. He barked deeply, his voice booming from deep within his chest..
CrookedJaw, brother of PaleHeather. Was nothing alike his sister and he hated to admit that the runt was any part of his kinage, They were total opposites in every way except their clan. CrookedJaw was an intimidating tom who had gotten his name from a broken jaw as a kit, he still has a massive under bite and his whole bottom set of teeth up to his canines show even with his mouth closed, along with the scars and cuts on his face, the tom was massive and towered over most clan cats, making him a valued hunter for larger prey.. but he was terrible at agility and his personality made it very hard to get along with him.. or even be in the same den as him for that matter..

CrookedJaw narrowed his eyes as he saw PaleHeather bound into the camp, her scent pungent with the flower bush that she hid out in... A small and crooked smirk parted his black lips as he stood to his paws, long strands of fur washing over his paws as he walked..

PaleHeather! He boomed.

P A L E H E A T H E R ~ The Motherly Molly
{molly}{warrior} {form} {voice} {location; Clan enterance} {tag(s); Open}

The molly sat at the clans entrance, her chest heaving as the tiny molly had tried to make it back as fast as her stout legs could take her.. As she began to stand back up.. she got a most.. welcoming... hello from her brother, CrookedJaw..

Well.. Hello.. CrookedJaw.. PaleHeather said between breaths, her small tongue poking from her black lips in a pant as she looked up at her brother who was meandering over in his usual slow manner, the smell of rust and wet moss stung her nose as he came near.. the scent of her "loving" brother..

Where have you been, You were at your little hideout weren't you.. CrookedJaw growled, his voice was very gruff and loud..
Well I- PaleHeather began, only to be cut off.
Pitiful.. The fresh kill pile is low, the least you could have done is helped the clan; You pest. He snapped, his kinked tail swishing back and forth behind him furiously...

PaleHeather closed her eyes for a moment, letting out a quiet sigh. Brother listen.. I brought a rabbit before I even went out.. I promise you, I love this clan and I would never be a pest to it. She said softly, looking up at him with a smile..

CrookedJaw wrinkled his nose and let out a frustrated growl, his tail still lashing behind him as he stepped away from the tiny molly.. she wasent worth her time anyways..

╔══════════════════════════════╗
~♡Vlette♡ ♡Characters♡ ♡Deviantart♡ ♡Toyhouse♡ ~
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

♡~.Married.~♡
. Sensitive heart.
.Gentle Soul.
.She/Her.
.Artist.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:13 pm

ѕιngιngjay | ♀ | мed caт | 38 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Juniperpaw] Having collected the herbs she could find, Singingjay tucked them beneath her chin and carried the rest in her jaws. The acrid tang of wet earth and plants stained her tongue, and for awhile she held a soured expression on her face until she got used to it. Slipping back into camp, the molly nosed into the medicine den and placed her herbs on the ground. "Juniperpaw?" she mewed, "Would you mind sorting these herbs? I'm going to go look for some dry materials that we can use to try to keep the moisture from soiling them.

wнιтeвιrcн | ♂ | warrιor | 36 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Moonpaw, Jaypaw] Purring lightly, the alabaster brute approached the others, flicking his tail in greeting to Jaypaw. He wondered if he should eat before leaving but decided against it, knowing he always hunted a lot better when all of his senses were focused on finding a meal.

onyхpaw | ♀ | apprenтιce | 10 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; open/Moonpaw] Her maw lifted in a light snarl as she saw Moonpaw greeting her. Her tail twitched up and down for a few moments before she slipped away from the gathering cats, not exactly in the mood to talk or be bothered by her denmates. She wished one of the other warriors might talk to her, especially her own mentor. Not much of a social soul, Onyxpaw much preferred one-on-one conversations or hunting/training outings than a group of blubber-mouthed apprentices that were excited over the smallest things.
feral and forsaken
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Cass. » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:50 am

MapleHeart

Female - 28 Moons - Warrior - Open

The stirring of other cats awoke her from her blissful dreams. She lay still for a while before deciding to open her blue eyes. She blinked a few times to adjust her eyes to the light coming into the den. She slowly extended all four paws into a stretch, she meowed slightly as she gained strength to stand up. She padded towards the den opening making sure not to disturb any cat's that were still resting. Once reaching the warmth of the sunlight she shook her fur slightly to make sure all of the moss from her bedding wasn't stuck to her. She saw the dawn patrol gathering and decided that she'd join the dusk patrol, it was more fitting for her to patrol/hunt at dark. She lay down on a slanted rock in the sunlight watching her clan mates, her tail flicking joyfully. Her pelt soon warming up in the sunlight. She shut her eyes to protect them from the sun and she listened to the peaceful meows of her clan mates.
.Cass.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:23 pm

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Whitebirch, Jaypaw, Onyxpaw

Moonpaw blinked as he saw Onyxpaw curl her lip at him then stalk away from the group. He gave a small shrug, dismissing it as what Onyxpaw was always like. Normally he would have tried harder to make conversation with her but there were more interesting things to talk about so he didn't particularly care.
"Where will we be going to hunt?" Moonpaw asked, bounding to his feet, tail twitching with excitement.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:12 pm

>>mobile post <3

juniperpaw nodded, knowing it was a recognizable symbol to those with vision. "should we head out now? or I can.. you should be here just in case." the eager molly cat's tail flicked back and forth, itching to stretch her legs. though she could never be too reckless, always walking with care, following scent paths to the berries and herbs she knew grew in the forest. wander off the path, and the blind molly could get lost easily. though a new voice broke her thoughts- her other mentor asking to sort herbs. a delighted mew escaped her mouth, always happy to help. "yeah!" she sniffed for the herbs, stopping and grabbing the bunch in her jaws, leaving about half behind to come back for. she stepped into an empty space and placed them down, before running to grab the rest.

jaypaw watched his friend disappear, only to reappear and joyfully invite him on the patrol. jaypaw purred with delight, hurriedly stepping out of the den to join the small gathering of cats. he stood beside moonpaw, but the other apprentice, onyxpaw, gave an irritated meow and left. jaypaw frowned, watching her go. "I feel kinda bad for her." he murmured. "I want to be her friend, but she's also kind of mean sometimes."

meadowlark willed herself to her feet, arching her back and yawning before perking her ears right up. the meows of her friends told her a patrol was gathering. while that sounded nice, she'd much rather wait for the prey they'd bring back then catch it. the molly spotted mapleheart soon after stepping out of the den and made a quick b-line to her. she looked quite at peace in a warmed rock.
"good morning, mind if I join you?" meadowlark inquired.

danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:46 pm

D U S K C L O U D
Medicine cat, Tags: Juniperpaw, Singingjay

Duskcloud gave an amused twitch of his whiskers at the young cat's excitement to help. He got to his feet, stretching slightly and stepping out of the medicine cat's den, "I'll go if you'd rather stay and rest," he offered, itching to be out in the open air, "There's also a few places that I've been meaning to check on," Duskcloud paused before flicking his tail towards the den, "I may take Juniperpaw with me--she seems to want to be outside and it won't hurt for her to learn as soon as she can where the best growths are."

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Jaypaw

Moonpaw shrugged his shoulders, "That's just how Onyxpaw always is," he said, then added, "But she likes talking to warriors--maybe she'll like us better when we are all warriors," he sank into a playful crouch, waving his tail in invitation, "Which just reminds me that I'll have to train harder." Moonpaw pounced forwards, batting Jaypaw on the nose with a delighted mrrow before dancing back out of the older apprentice's reach.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:00 pm

juniperpaw was already on the task of separating bitter smelling herbs from the sweet ones, next to separate small from large, soft from hard.. all ways the molly could tell herbs apart without her sight. occasionally she'd ask what color or shape an herb was just to be sure, and would always run her sorting by one of her mentors to double check. at the sound of her name again, she perked up. "I'd love to go out. If that's okay with you, singingjay." she called hopefully.

jaypaw nodded, attention sliding away before being booped on the nose. "ah!" he exclaimed in a joking tone, narrowing his eyes at moonpaw. "oh you wanna fight, huh?" he said with a little laugh, lowering his body and stalking forward, before leaping forward and returning the favor by batting moonpaw's ear gently. it reminded him of playing as a kitten. claws sheathed, gentle kitten paws hitting one another like childhood friends.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me