f ₑ ₐ ₜ ₕ ₑ ᵣ c ₗ ₐ ₙ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

` ` six

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:28 pm

𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ warrior ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ mate: duckstar ] [ tags: duckstar ] [ location : leader's den ]
      xxxxxxshe then got up, giving her mate a small smile. she rolled around her bedding and settled in a rather more comfortable position. "i should get up and train my apprentice." she murmured to herself..

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐘 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ leader ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ mate: tempest ] [ tags: dockleaf ] [ location : medicine den ]
      xxxxxxnightholly nodded understandingly. "alright, if it got any worse, come and find me as soon as possible." she reminded the tom with a small smile. "don't feel bad about it, it's my job to take care of all those pain and discomfort, okay?" she added, remembering one time dockleaf didn't come find her when his ears got worse.

𝐑 𝐀 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 𝐖 𝐀 𝐓 𝐂 𝐇 𝐄 𝐑 ! !
      [ warrior ] [ male ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: none ] [ tags: riverbriar ] [ location : clearing ]
      xxxxxxthe black tom gave a small laugh at her joke. "well let's hope his adventures could keep him busy for the whole moon- oh look there he is." the tom looked upwards and saw sunspots with snowsong. "oh well, a match made from heaven." ravenwatcher had been this cat who was pretty judgemental and would hold his opinions really strongly. you wouldn't want to get on the bad side of his list.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: f ₑ ₐ ₜ ₕ ₑ ᵣ c ₗ ₐ ₙ

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:00 am

Riverbriar ✦ She-cat | 38 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | Tags: Ravenwatcher

Riverbriar turned her head, looking upward to see what he was talking about. She frowned "Well.. at least she can't lie to him." she said. "Sunspots is gullible, Ravenwatcher." she said looking back at him. "He'd believe anything anyone told him." she shook her head. "Well.. I hope she's changed.. She can't speak but actions speak louder than words. So I guess we'll see how that goes." she said before she glanced at them suspiciously. She did feel bad for the she-cat, losing her voice had to have been horrible. But that didn't make her any less wary of her. You could still get into trouble without speaking, though Snowsong had been pretty good in her opinion.. She still wasn't convinced however. And wouldn't be until more time had passed.

Sunspots ☀ Tom | 25 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | Tags: Snowsong

Sunspots flicked his tail back and forth. "Oh I slept pretty okay.." he said with a small shrug. "I was going to try to figure out something to do today.. Maybe go exploring or something you know!" he paused before he chuckled "I think I exhausted everyone else though.. I think they're bored of coming with me or something.. Or maybe they're just annoyed at me I dunno." he said shrugging again. Sunspots then smiled at her, he could ask her a million more questions but he figured it would be easier if he just completed one thought at a time. That way they could work out a response in case he got confused.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ` seven

Postby ailurophile. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:02 am

𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 ! !
      [ warrior ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ mate: duckstar ] [ tags: duckstar ] [ location : leader's den ]
      xxxxxxshe then got up, giving her mate a small smile. she rolled around her bedding and settled in a rather more comfortable position. "i should get up and train my apprentice." she murmured to herself..

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐘 ! !
      [ leader ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: goosewing ] [ tags: dockleaf ] [ location : medicine den ]
      xxxxxxnightholly nodded understandingly. "alright, if it got any worse, come and find me as soon as possible." she reminded the tom with a small smile. "don't feel bad about it, it's my job to take care of all those pain and discomfort, okay?" she added, remembering one time dockleaf didn't come find her when his ears got worse.

[ warrior ] [ male ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: none ] [ tags: riverbriar ] [ location : clearing ]
      xxxxxx"i figured this would sound really mean and inconsiderate for me to say so, but i somehow think snowsong deserved it." the tom mewed, shaking his wings out and let them fall onto his sides. he shifted in his position, the tip of his tail flicking in thought. "maybe if she didn't tell that much lies when she was young, she wouldn't have been muted. it might be her punishment from starclan but i guess we will never know." ravenwatcher cautiously mewed. it wasn't like him to be talking something like this, but he figured he was just speaking the truth there.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eggos. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:01 am

W O L F P A W !
      nine moons || ♂ || med. cat app. || mentor; nightholly || in camp || open for interaction

His eyes went open in a flash, obviously tired and seemingly not ready to wake up to so suddenly as his heart rate increased. Wolfpaw raised his head and looked around the medicine cat den hurriedly, trying to still his breathing by familiar sights. Once settled, the black tom sighed and groomed himself to look presentable and stepped outside of the den looking around. He spotted his mentor, Nightholly, having a conversation with Dockleaf.

B R A C K E N S T O R M !
      twenty moons || ♂ || warrior || app; n/a || in territory || open for interaction

The tuxedo tom quietly flew through the territory, his large dark grey wings painting the sky as he smiled with glee as the wind slipped through his fur. It was a shame that Wolfpaw couldn't come with him; he was an apprentice but Brackenstorm had a feeling that his little brother would enjoy flying. However, the medicine cat apprentice was more interested in herbs than flying. Brackenstorm never understood why. He'd leave it alone for now until Wolfpaw got his medicine cat name. He flapped his large wings to keep alight and keep flying.

L I T T L E F O O T !
      thirty-four moons || ♀ || warrior || app; n/a || in warriors den || open for interaction

—sleeping feel free to disturb—

R A B B I T P A W !
      ten moons || ♀ || apprentice || mentor; goosewing || in camp || with goosewing

She was up a little bit after the sun rose, sitting expectantly for her mentor. When Goosewing, her mentor, padded out of the Warrior's den, Rabbitpaw stood up and tortted over to him with a small smile. He was a good warrior and so far has taught her so much. "Morning Goosewing," she meowed to him once she went to his side. "What are we gonna do first?"
eggos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:30 am

Nightwish
39 moons ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Open

The amber eyes that belonged to the lass narrowed as her black coated body lowered, before a single paw lashed out and quickly killed her prey. The hunt had not been a long one, and within this hunt she had caught a hare, and a few other prey items. With a sigh, the female walked over to her prey and began going around digging up the prey that she had caught before heading back to camp.

Smoketooth
39 moons ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Open

The silver-grey tabby tom was once again wandering, and to his knowledge no longer in Frostclan territory. He always did like to wander when he was younger, and he purred as the male listened to the birds. His long and thick fur helped keep the tom warm in these harsh climate. The male chuckled as he remembered one time when he was only seven moons old, when he first started to wander. His parents had been so mad, and his siblings teased him for days, until Nightwish - then shade - had tripped over air.

Silverdusk
39 moons ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Hollowedeye

Silverdusk was sitting next to her brother, Hollowedeye covering his blind side. She was leaning on his side, softly murmuring to her brother. " Do you ever think about mom or dad would say if they saw us here. Didn't we also have older siblings, for an elder sibling that left a few moons before we where born?" She licked her brother's cheek, and nuzzled his neck, before sighing.

Hollowedeye

39 moons ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Silverdusk

Hollowedeye was quiet as he sat next to his sister, his tail curled around her. The male chuckled softly when the lass spoke, before mewing," Those two are probably rolling in their graves right now. And yes we do, I believe Kamala the youngest, a calico like mother. Then Nira a red tabby, who was the eldest female, and her identical twin Dover, the eldest male. Then there was Ash the youngest male who was a silver blue tom." He shrugged slightly, glancing around camp
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:56 am

Snowsong/she-cat/warrior/25 moons/pansexual/mute/crush: open/where:out of camp/with:Sunspots

I hummed as I tilted my head thinking, how could you irritate them? You don't bother me, exploring sounds fun. Though I couldn't speak to him my eyes sparkled with intrest for adventure. I could understand others not wanting to be around you most avoid me.

Dockleaf/tom/warrior/25 moons/bisexual/deaf/crush:open/where:camp/with:Nightholly

I nodded with a smile and nuzzled her, "thank you, I will talk with you if it gets worse." He watched her, "if you need something tell me."

Whiteheart/tom/warrior/25 moons/blind/crush:open/where:camp/with:open

He grunted as he heard others getting up and got up. He couldn't get any rest so he got up and sighed softly as he walked out. He has been walking the same path almost every morning which was aggravating. He moved his ears around as he moved away from the den and towards the edges of the camp.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ` eight

Postby ailurophile. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:51 pm

𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 ! !

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐘 ! !
      [ leader ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: goosewing ] [ tags: dockleaf x wolfpaw ] [ location : medicine den ]
      xxxxxxthe black and white medicine cat nodded, before turning to her apprentice. she called wolfpaw over. "wolfpaw can help you around with your herbs and your ears if i'm not around." she mewed softly. she felt like it was about time to really put wolfpaw into something more important than just sorting herbs and gathering herbs. she felt like wolfpaw was ready to learn how to assist kitting queens, treat nasty wounds and all those things. but first, wolfpaw would need to remember the common herbs and what were they for. she remembered she had been a medicine cat for the twolegs before she came here, so her sense of herbs might be stronger than most of the cats here, but she was certain that wolfpaw could handle the basic tasks. nightholly was certain she would still be there to assist wolfpaw in case something wrong happened.

xxxxxx"i figured this would sound really mean and inconsiderate for me to say so, but i somehow think snowsong deserved it." the tom mewed, shaking his wings out and let them fall onto his sides. he shifted in his position, the tip of his tail flicking in thought. "maybe if she didn't tell that much lies when she was young, she wouldn't have been muted. it might be her punishment from starclan but i guess we will never know." ravenwatcher cautiously mewed. it wasn't like him to be talking something like this, but he figured he was just speaking the truth there.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:56 pm

Snowsong/she-cat/warrior/25 moons/pansexual/mute/crush: open/where:out of camp/with:Sunspots

I hummed as I tilted my head thinking, how could you irritate them? You don't bother me, exploring sounds fun. Though I couldn't speak to him my eyes sparkled with intrest for adventure. I could understand others not wanting to be around you most avoid me.

Dockleaf/tom/warrior/25 moons/bisexual/deaf/crush:open/where:camp/with:open

I glanced in the direction of Wolfpaw then nodded and got up. "I'll take my leave," he looked at Nightholly and softly smiled again. "I'll talk with you again soon." He turned to walk away so she could get on mentoring the apprentice.

He grunted as he heard others getting up and got up. He couldn't get any rest so he got up and sighed softly as he walked out. He has been walking the same path almost every morning which was aggravating. He moved his ears around as he moved away from the den and towards the edges of the camp.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:01 pm

Riverbriar ✦ She-cat | 38 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | Tags: Ravenwatcher

The tortoiseshell shrugged "We'll never know if it was a freak accident or if StarClan was involved." she said with a light sigh. "I'll never understand them." she frowned. She shook her head "Onto something better than that." she said looking at him again. Riverbriar flashed him a small smile "Who wants to sit around and get stuck on something as unimportant as that. As long as they stay out of trouble who cares." she risked a glance at them. She turned away and shook herself. "Todays a nice day after all. Full of possibilities." she then looked around to see if everyone else was finally getting up.

Sunspots ☀ Tom | 25 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | Tags: Snowsong

Sunspots looked at her trying to judge her reaction, when he didn't see any annoyance or boredom written all over her face he visibly relaxed. "Would you like to go sometime?" he asked. "I mean, we should wait to see if we're stuck on any patrols but." he said glancing around "After that we could head out sometime!" he said looking at her again now. He grinned "It's a lot of fun I promise. I'm hoping to one day find somewhere that no one has ever seen before!" he exclaimed.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:07 pm

I nodded joy in my eyes, I truly would like that. I doubt that I was stuck on petrols due to no one liking me and find me useless unless I'm hunting. I let air our of my chest like a sigh then motioned back to camp in a questioning way asking if he wanted to head back to see if they were on a petrol.

Dockleaf/tom/warrior/25 moons/bisexual/deaf/crush:open/where:camp/with:open

I glanced in the direction of Wolfpaw then nodded and got up. "I'll take my leave," he looked at Nightholly and softly smiled again. "I'll talk with you again soon." He turned to walk away so she could get on mentoring the apprentice.

xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me