ϟ --- Boltclan - N+A

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ϟ --- Boltclan - N+A

Postby Yellow. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:54 am

Emberstorm | tom | location; camp | tags; Mambabreeze
    Emberstorm slipped out of the den to give the cats more room to work, with as many of them as there where right now there wouldn't be much he could do to help Tinypaw other than getting in someone's way. The rain was worse than he thought once he got out of the den and into the main of it, but Thunderstar was right that they needed food if anyone was going to be able to survive this season. It seemed that it was going to be a hard one this year and while the whole clan was used to the weather, well used to it being a light term, that didn't make it any easier. With his ears flat he moved out of the den, scanning around to see if anyone else was headed out or didn't seem to be doing anything. With the rain, if would be hard for anyone cat to find much prey, but maybe with two, it would be easier. "Mambabreeze, if you aren't doing anything, will you go on a hunt with me, I think with this rain it'll be easier to hunt in pairs at least?"

Frost | she-cat | location; forest | tags; none
    Frost hissed softly as she pushed farther under the fallen tree she currently used to shield her body from the rain. Why she had decided to go out into the forest when she knew rain was coming she had no idea, but she had and now she was stuck. No way was she going out in this storm, too bad she didn't want to stay where she was either. With no chose but to wait it out Frost curls into herself more, her ears flat on her head as she watches the rain flood the ground.
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:55 am

Venomglare/Tom/Mate: None/ Tag: Thunderstar
Venomglare looked at Tinypaw before he places a little bit of moss that was in the den over her, just like a tail would do.
He soon padded out of the den. His tail flicked before he padded over to Thunderstar. He yelled up to her to speak over the sound of the wind. "Thunderstar! Can I speak to you alone for a moment!"

Jaguarflight/She-cat/Mate: None/Tag:Open
The she-cat was watching the Warriors and the leader exit the dens. She started to purr softly as she looked up at the clouds. Her ears flatten as she was just listening to what was going around. Her tail was wrapped nicely around her and purrs softly.

Mambabreeze/She-cat/Mate: None/ Tag: Emberstorm
The she-cat nodded slowly as she flicked her tail. "Yea I am free so I can go with you"

Mistpaw/Tom/Mate: None/Tag: Open
The young tom lifted his head as he watched the older cat trying and help Tinypaw. He purrs softly as he slowly stood up. His tail flicked around as his ears flatten against his head.
Last edited by Sunsmoke on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:02 pm

The black tom looked at the ginger as he mews. "Can we speak in your den so we don't have to yell over the wind?" The to was a little bit taller than the she-cat as he looked down at her.

The she-cat was watching the Warriors and the leader exit the dens. She started to purr softly as she looked up at the clouds. Her ears flatten as she was just listening to what was going around. Her tail was wrapped nicely around her and purrs softly.

The she-cat nodded slowly as she flicked her tail. "Yea I am free so I can go with you"

The young tom lifted his head as he watched the older cat trying and help Tinypaw. He purrs softly as he slowly stood up. His tail flicked around as his ears flatten against his head.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Emberstorm just nodded in reply as the rain made it hard to talk but he could understand her well enough to know that she agreed to come with him thankfully. With that, he turns out towards the forest hoping that the cover of the trees will at least keep some of the rain from hitting them and make it easier to track prey. With the storm, they wouldn't be able to smell anything and most sounds would be drowned out, honestly there only hope was just to run the prey out of wherever the animals were hiding.

Frost | she-cat | location; forest | tags; open
    Frost hissed softly as she pushed farther under the fallen tree she currently used to shield her body from the rain. Why she had decided to go out into the forest when she knew rain was coming she had no idea, but she had and now she was stuck. No way was she going out in this storm, too bad she didn't want to stay where she was either. With no chose but to wait it out Frost curls into herself more, her ears flat on her head as she watches the rain flood the ground.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:11 pm

The tom soon followed closely behind his leader. After a moment of them entering the den he shook off the snow that was on his pelt. "Thunderstar. The dens are getting colder, the prey is limited, and we have few cats to help with fixing this. So I came to ask you for leaf-bares if all the cats can come together into one den and sleep there until leaf-bare is over. With this, we can stay warm and no one becomes close at night nor does any kit or apps freeze to death." The tom looked down at his leader with his tail wrapped around him as he was wondering what she might say. "We can limit our time out in the snow with this idea as well. The clan meetings can happen inside that one den, plus if we need more room we can have any warrior, apps, and queen help dig our spaces in the ground to for the queens and kits.

The black she-cat soon followed Emberstorm and lets out a mews. "We should try and look for clearings! Birds could be there and maybe some rabbits!"

Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:12 pm

swanfeather
68 moons-- medicine cat-- apprentice den-- tags; Lionpaw, Tinypaw, Venomglare

[size=85]"Berryfur, no!" Swanfeather grimaced. She shoved the coltsfoot into Tinypaw's muzzle. The she ran back to her den and grabbed a stalk of yarrow and gave it to Berryfur. "This will make you spit the poison out."
Last edited by rose petals. on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:21 pm

sparrowclaw // 32m // male // r: warrior // c: -- // t: open // l: camp
      he set the prey down and then ran off back to his moss bed.
    berryfur // 37m // female // r: warrior // c: venomglare // t: everyone caring for tinypaw // l: camp
      she couldn't eat. "Its-- *cough* STUCK!" she tried to yowl. she tried eating the yarrow, but it was no use. she tried coughing as much as she could, but it hurt her chest. she was feeling dizzy. Her eyes were getting tired as she continued coughing.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:25 pm

Venomglare's sat down as he just calmly looked at the leader. "Thunderstar, being a fool is not who I am. I am a warrior of Boltclan. I am just trying to find a way to help our clan stay warm and not freeze to death. For starclan sakes Tinypaw is already trying her hardest to stay warm. So if you can't fit all the cats in one den then I will make the den bigger for them. So every cat has a warm place out and away from the cold weather outside their den. The tom was looking at the she-cat he has been crushing on for a long time before he just wrapped his tail around himself in a calm matter. And after that I will go out and hunt for the ones who need the prey the most. But Thunderstar we have to come up with a way to keep the clan warm as well as fed. Once we are warm enough a lot more cats will be able to go out and hunt for the clan again. Maybe it can help just a little bit.

The black she-cat soon followed Emberstorm and lets out a mews. "We should try and look for clearings! Birds could be there and maybe some rabbits!"

Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:32 pm

Venomglare lets out a small sigh as he just looked at the she-cat. "Thunderstar, we have to do something then. I know Boltstar knew you could handle this. Boltstar knew you were the best pick for being leader after him, but what would he do right now if he was still here? what would he tell you Thunderstar?" The tom was a little bit worried for Thunderstar as he wanted to help her as much as he could.

Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:37 pm

It was a good idea as any and probably the best chance they would have, with the weather, although they wouldn't have any cover from the storm neither would anything else. "Good idea." He called back before following her towards the clearings, hoping with the two of them they could scare the hares out.

Frost | she-cat | location; forest | tags; open
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,