ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Postby trickybiskit » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:35 am

W A V E

female || seven || seawing || civilian || bay || open

After a long day of swimming in the deep blue sea, I was tending to myself on a beach in a secluded bay. The scar on my tail had opened up again, like it has been doing for the past three years. Sometimes I wanted to break down and cry from the constant bleeding, but I knew I had to be strong.
I knew it had opened up again from a shark following me. The wound has basically gone numb, and the pain I used to feel when it opened has gone away. Swimming in the saltwater everyday has also made me used to the stinging feeling of salt on raw flesh.

O N Y X F L A M E

male || ten || nightwing || guardian || dragonet bedroom || prophecy dragonets and other guardians

Coming into the room where the dragonets and other guardians were, my mind was still foggy from previously sleeping. The thoughts of everyone gave me a bit of a headache, and I turned all of their thoughts into falling leaves drifting down peacefully. I smiled in bliss of mental silence, but my ears were screaming a different story.
"What's going on in here?" I questioned with half-open, sleepy eyes. As I woke up more, I realized one of the leaves had burned with rage, angry thoughts coming from a certain dark-coloured dragonet.
"Jackal, would you kindly cease your morning tradition of bothering Fortune?" I wanted to console the female, but she seemed too fiery at the time to speak to. "And Raptor, language, please." I gave an unimpressed look.

C O O T

male || eight || mudwing || soldier || mudwing kingdom || open

Sitting on my bed in the stone house I called home, my mind was currently running over my regained memories from over a year ago. I had a pained, glazed expression on my flat face, regretting not being able to save my brothers. Perhaps a walk through the mud would soothe my sorrowful spirit. But no, the loss of family is too hard to let go of so quickly.
'Maybe I never should have trained them to fight at all... Being peaceful would have been a far better option than their deaths.' I beat up myself everyday, and had the same nightmares every night.
I looked out of a rounded stone window, and moved myself up from the bed's surface. Going slowly outside, the morning light streamed on my face, and I shut my right eye. Seeing the bright morning sun reminded me of hope and change. I suddenly thought of what I could change to become better. Perhaps my home, leaving painful memories behind? Possibility, whenever I heard of the place, seemed so positive, which I could use in my life. Possibly, I could move there...

[I hope all of my posts can stay long, but unlikely, at least all of the time x3]
Last edited by trickybiskit on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:01 pm

Raptor | Male | SkyWing | Prophecy | Tags: Jackal, Iguana, Fortuneteller, Wreck, Onyxflame

"We all could've," Raptor agreed, nodding and sitting down beside Wreck. Bumping his wings back,
he couldn't help grinning, even at this hour of the morning. He frowned, however, when their NightWing guardian, Onyxflame, entered the room and called him out for his bad mouth. Curling his tail around Wreck's stubby one, he glared down at his talons, muttering ,"I'm just saying," under his breath. "Whatever," Raptor said, a little more loudly. "I'M UP NOW, so... Congratulations. You have officially woken up the entire cave."

Tombbreaker | Male | Sand/Night | Pirate | Tags: Mistral

Tombbreaker darted away after that, narrowly avoiding getting whacked in the face with Mistral's tail. As he tried to regain his balance, he was caught off guard when she leapt at him again, feeling the blunt end of her sword smack him heavily on the chest. Falling backwards, he scrambled away from Mistral, his barb snaking around to whack her in the face with the back of it, hoping to surprise her.
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolune » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:59 pm

fortuneteller - female - empowered nightwing - prophecy - tags; jackal, onyxflame
      Fortuneteller glared at Jackal. "Yes, and he's bothering me again!" She thrust her talon in his face and pushed him away, growling. She walked away from the spot, and rested near a rock.

platinum - male - seawing - pirate - tags; mistral(?), tombbreaker(?)
      Platinum let out a big yawn - well - more of a squawk then a yawn. He crept down, but the two fighting dragons caught his attention. "Oi, youngsters!" Platinum had always admired the pirates; especially the little ones. They were so energetic and eager, and he loved to train with them.
kolune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trickybiskit » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:27 pm

O N Y X F L A M E

male || ten || nightwing || guardian || dragonet bedroom || prophecy dragonets and other guardians

I sighed and clicked my teeth. "I'm sure he won't do it again, now will you, Jackal?" I didn't trust him to listen or regard my words, maybe for him to make a sarcastic comment or blow his top, but not to be polite. 'Just don't listen to him, Fortune, ignore him. Giving him attention would only give him satisfaction, and we wouldn't want to do that, now would we?' I spoke in my head, expecting Fortuneteller to be listening.
Last edited by trickybiskit on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:33 pm

Iguana - Female - 15 - Guardian

As more of the dragonets began to wake up and arrive on the scene, including both guardians, Iguana felt less and less more needed. She sunk into the shadows, feeling embarrassed that her question about breakfast had gone unanswered. Oh well. She skipped off, wondering what she could do to make herself useful. Prepare breakfast? No.. they might not like what she serve. Prepare the training room? She was at a loss for what they would even train for. Clean up the- no, no... Hmm...
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelo » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:56 pm

dragonfly // male // mudwing // prophecy dragonet // tags;; guardians and prophecy dragons
dragonfly glared at his friends and guardians, not up for their shenanigans at this time of day. he muttered something incoherent before crawling onto a large rock and resting on it, pulling his wings over himself.

jellyfish // male // seawing // guardian // tags;; guardians and prophecy dragons
jellyfish watched as the nightwing guardian snapped at jackal. that wasn't really his way of doing things ;; jackal's behavior didn't seem to get better, no matter how many times you called him out. it would be so nice if they could just leave each other alone for once.
angelo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:27 pm

Wreck|Male|Prophecy|Tags: everyone
"Yep. Good job," Wreck agreed, nodding. "We gettin' breakfast or what? I'm starvin' in here. Got any fish today?" He glanced around for Jellyfish. When he saw he was preoccupied with Jackal and Fortuneteller, he sighed and stared down at his talons. "Nothin' for this guy? Well then."

Mistral|Female|Pirate|Tags: Tombbreaker
A spiky barb met with her face and everything went black for a moment. Then Mistral blinked a few times and had to wait to get reoriented. At that point her sword hand had gone slack and she had to switch over again.
wildlife biology guy | he/him | ENG/ESP/日本語
食うか食われるかそこには上も下もなく。ただひたすらに食は生の特権であった。
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolune » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:22 pm

fortuneteller - female - empowered nightwing - prophecy - tags; jackal, onyxflame
      "Honestly!" Fortuneteller's head popped up as she glanced at Onyxflame. "How do you ignore cold water?! And the usually 'ignore them and they'll stop' thing never works." No one ever took Fortuneteller seriously, and she hated that. She just wished that she wouldn't be treated as a shy NightWing. Maybe introverted, but she hated when dragons messed with her.
kolune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trickybiskit » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:04 pm

O N Y X F L A M E

'I'm sorry! Fortune, I'm just trying to help. I just understand that Jackal is the type to crave bad attention from others. It's a group effort, I know, and cold water is hard to ignore, I agree. It's just his actions and words after the fact you have to ignore...' I directed my thoughts to Fortuneteller again, attempting to expand on my previous, poor advice. The dysfunction of the dragonets was hard to handle sometimes, even though my age means I'm a dragonet myself.
Last edited by trickybiskit on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:40 am

Raptor | Male | SkyWing | Prophecy | Tags: Jackal, Iguana, Fortuneteller, Wreck, Onyxflame

Raptor watched Onyxflame's silence for a moment, narrowing his eyes. Right. The whole mind reading thing. BREAKFAST, he sent out, with as much strength as he could muster, even if he couldn't get inside the NightWing's mind himself. "Or we could go out to the lake," Raptor volunteered, patting Wreck's talons and getting to his feet. "And go FISHING. Something other than sitting in the cave all day staring at the stone WALLS. It's not like they're going anywhere. No point to it." He didn't know if the others were listening to him, but if they were just gonna continue to argue about the whole water thing, he'd go himself. No big deal.

Tombbreaker | Male | Sand/Night | Pirate | Tags: Mistral, Platinum

Tombbreaker almost froze when he heard the voice of Platinum, one of the other SeaWings, up above the deck. Pinning his ears back, he rolled his gold eyes. "Who you calling young?" he called up, tossing the hilt of his sword back and forth between his talons, momentarily forgetting about Mistral. "Hello, Platinum. Need something?"
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me