THE FOUR CLANS-NEW AND ACCEPTING

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Who should be deputy of ShineClan?

Woodpelt
33%
Silverbranch
No votes
Icetail
56%
Other (PM so can be added!)
11%

Total votes : 9

Re: THE FOUR CLANS-NEW AND ACCEPTING

Postby biscuit_sophie » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:31 am

(Em, could you be a co-owner to help me accept the forms? And okay, I will)
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can love a cat with ALL your life!
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackennah » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:40 am

((Ok, sure!))
mackennah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:41 am

Moonflower looked curiously at her leader. "Are you feeling alright, Ivystar?" She asked. "You look a bit ill." Ivystar straightened herself. "No, no, I'm fine." She shook her pelt and lowered her voice. "I'll just go hunting." She padded out of the den. "Ivystar!" Moonflower cried. She ran after the leader.
Last edited by biscuit_sophie on Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IHaveNoFandoms » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:43 am

Nightshade:
A kit was in the snow, freezing to death. Two cats padded away from her. She screamed at them, "Don't leave! You're terrible! Honestly! Come back!" She started to run after them, but her paws were already frozen in snow. She couldn't move. She struggled and squirmed, but the cold overtook her paws. "I HATE YOU SO MUCH! I HOPE YOU DIE!" She collapsed in the frosty, snowing night.

Everything faded to black.

Soon, she woke, and she was alone. She saw a mouse, frozen in the snow. She pawed at it, and it seemed to wriggle, but being too weak to move, she killed it and had her first meal alone in the woods. She only realized then that it was crowfood, as maggots sprawled out of it. The kit sat down. "UGH! WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT?!" she screamed. No other cat was near. No other cat could hear. If they could, they wouldn't care anyways. Hungrily, she dug a tunnel and went to sleep.

Somecat was pawing her face. She saw something pink, and as her vision cleared, it was a cat's tongue lapping Nightshade's cheek. It was morning. "Thanks Leaf," she said, as she knew she was dreaming from what happened 5 moons ago.

Leaf:
Parsley beside her, she started to lick Nightshade's face. "Parsley, she's waking up; see?" Nightshade mewed something indistinctively, and woke. "Success! Mornin' Night," Parsley meowed. "Just had that dream again," Nightshade meowed, this time louder.

(Sorry for the long post, would have made it longer as I haven't made contact with any other characters than myself yet, but I don't want to make this post too huge.)
IHaveNoFandoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:45 am

OOC: It's alright. Anyone open for interactions?
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulcriptic » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:47 am

FalconFoot sighed and picked up some weeds. He cleared them out of his den and looked outside seeing some others. The tom cat grunted and Ignored the other Weeds.

SnakeStep smiled and purred as a small mouse passed by, "Finally, Dinner!" She chased the Mouse and ept onto it, Biting its body.
⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰

⊱ ────────────── ♫ ───────────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhello !! i'm fritz~
i'm just a normal fellow, but it's nice to meet
you :) fair warning. i have NO idea what im
xxxdoing. my pronouns are he/it >:D !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
my interest include jurassic park, rebornica's
fnaf au
, countryhumans, apphumans, the furry
fandom
, history, and honestly more i just don't

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxremember xD
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
if you ever want to chat, please don't be afraid
xxxxxto hop into my dms !! i dont bite ;)
⊱ ────────────── ♫ ───────────── ⊰

⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxx"i've never had the opportunity to work on an animatronic this complicated before-!!"
Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:55 am

Ivystar ran out of the den, slowing. She scented the air, catching the whiff of mouse. She crouched, tracking the scent.
Last edited by biscuit_sophie on Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackennah » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:02 pm

biscuit_sophie wrote:OOC: It's alright. Anyone open for interactions?

((Fernstar can always do with an interaction. And Lightpaw isn't really doing much either))
mackennah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IHaveNoFandoms » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:03 pm

Parsley:
"I'll see you two later, bye," Parsley said to his friends. He decided to explore a bit. He wouldn't tell Leaf where he was going because she would not have let him go, and Nightshade because she would have wanted to come. This time, it's all him. Just Parsley. No other cat. He found snow soon. Snow? He thought it wasn't leaf-bare. Even odder, where he just came from was warm as the sun! Darkness surrounded him, too, as nightfall came. It didn't seem late at all! He must get back to the cave. As he started to, he forgot his direction, thanks to his memory and sense of smell. However, he could tell there were other cats. "Oh no, I'm dead..." Parsley whispered to himself. He started to go further, and his padding turned to running, and running turning to scampering. Soon, he hit his head on what seemed to be a den covered in leaves and was laying in snow, unconscious and bleeding.

aka snowclan
IHaveNoFandoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:23 pm

OOC: Anyone to join ShineClan?
Last edited by biscuit_sophie on Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me