lock.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ‚ Fawnclan V.2 - Roleplay ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸฆŒ

Postby Catsrock237 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:31 am

Frogpaw
Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Mentor: Slatepelt - Crush: Copperpaw - Tags: Slatepelt

Frogpaw followed his mentor through the forest and to the training hollow. "What about that move for badgers?" he tilted his head. Frogpaw watched his mentor carefully. "I think I can if I try hard enough!" He was determined to learn everything his mentor knows before he was made a warrior. It was sad to think about not being Slatepelt's apprentice anymore; Then again, he'll be working along side his mentor when he's made a warrior. "I'll still work as hard even if i'm not his apprentice!" Frogpaw dashed near the center of the hollow, leaped, and clawed at the pretend enemy, twisted his body and landed back on his paws, though his landing was a bit messy. "Wow, that was cool!" Frogpaw grinned as he swatted at the air.

Hazelfoot
Female - 120 Moons - Elder - Crush: Open - Tags: Beeleg

Hazelfoot smiled. She was usually grumpy and cranky, but she had down accustomed to Beeleg. "Sure, why not." she chuckled, her voice sounding raspy as usual. The Himalayan-Siamese mix spotted Toadstripe speaking with Frostbreeze. "Hey Beeleg, there's Toadstripe," She pointed to him with her tail. Hazelfoot thought it would be best for Beeleg to know that her son was safe. As for Copperpaw, Hazelfoot believed she headed out with the hunting patrol.
Petโ€™s Name: โฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ: ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ~
Hello! Iโ€™m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:21 am

Frostflight - she - warrior - 34 - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Winterpaw - tags: Winterpaw

- She gived her a small warm smile "Why he would not make you a warrior? you've growed a lot turing those moons" she meowed flicking her tail as she looked the fishes "I don't see any problem about you to have your full name, but question is...how ready you are?" she meowed guestioining her once again.

Stormcloud - tom - warrior - 36 - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

- He is open in camp.

Thunderpaw - she - apprentice - 10 - crush/mate: open - mentor: Duskstorm - tags: Flamepaw

- She finished to groom her pelt, when turned toward the Flamepaw, who approved her and Shadowpaw "Hello Flamepaw" she meowd gently landing her tail over her paws as she looekd up and down the tom "...I guess good, I am not seen my mentor today" she meowed giving a quick glare around the clearning.

Shadowpaw - tom - apprentice - 12 - crush/mate: open - mentor: Iceshade - tags: Flamepaw

- He looked toward the younger tom apprentice, flicking his whiskers as he listened what Thunderpaw answered to him "Same to me too...I am not trained with Iceshade today either" he meowed with a deep sight "What about you then? I see you was with your sister" he meowed looking to Silvershine.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:38 am

Falconstar
//tom//38moons//leader//apprentice: oakpaw//crush: open// tags: border patrol//
Falconstar glanced back over his shoulder at Oakpaw, to check how he was doing with his task of teaching Thrushpaw. Just last night the leader had decided that it might be time for his apprentice to tackle the assessment and be named warrior, and this was one of the last opportunities for him to make sure that Oakpaw was truly ready.

Crowstrike
//tom//31moons//warrior//apprentice: cedarpaw//crush: open// tags: brightwhisker//
Crowstrike purred at her fleeting touch before watching as she hunted down a rabbit. He had to admit that her technique was admirable. With a smirk he leapt up onto a low hanging branch of a nearby tree and climbed upwards until he was hidden amongst the leaves. The black tom tasted the air and tracked down a squirrel in the dense canopy. Once he caught it, he jumped down from the tree, landing near Brightwhisker.

Echosong
//she-cat//29moons//warrior//apprentice: aspenpaw//crush: open// tags: aspenpaw//
"You won't mess up." Echosong assured Aspenpaw before watching as he stalked the mouse. She sat quietly, not moving a muscle, just in case she might disturb either the mouse or her apprentice. When Aspenpaw pounced, she could already tell that it would be a successful catch. She smiled broadly at him, "Now that is how you catch a mouse. Good job Aspenpaw," she purred, extremely proud oh him.

Winterpaw
//she-cat//12moons//apprentice//mentor: frostflight//crush: oakpaw// tags: frostflight//
Winterpaw stood a bit taller and meowed, "I'm ready!" She could barely stand still, the excitement bubbling inside of her. After all those moons she would finally get her warrior name.

Riverstorm
//she-cat//27moons//warrior//crush: open//tags: open//
Riverstorm ducked into camp through the camp entrance and dropped her kill onto the fresh-kill pile before padding over to one of the flat rocks at the edge of camp where the midday sun shone just the right way, pleasantly warming her fur when she lay down on top of one of them. Soon her eyes drifted closed as she dozed off for a moment.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:46 am

Flamepaw
"Ya we went on a hunting patrol and then went hunting by ourself but I have not seen my mentor also...that seems a little weird that all three of us has not seen our mentors today." Flamepaw said looking at Shadowpaw but through the corner of his eye, he watched Thunderpaw. "Do you guys want to do some battle training among ourselves?"Flamepaw said now turning to both the apprentices.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Slatepelt
{ male :: warrior :: crush;Iriscloud :: mentions; x :: app. Frogpaw :: Tags; Frogpaw.}

The male watched him carefully. nodding his approval. "now let's see.. badgers? Ey?well they're slow and clumsy. so ye just gotta confuse them." the warrior meowed. straining to remember stuff from his warrior days. he replayed a few things in his mind. " i have a feeling you go at the, from the back. but i honestly can't remember. ya know, I'm making these things up." he chuckled, smiling a bit. "... in all honesty though, I use these moves in battle." the grey cat meowed sheepishly. at least they work he thought, a little bit proud of himself. i mean, who remembers things from their apprentice days?

Dovepaw
{ shecat :: apprentice :: crush; rabbitpaw :: mentions x mentor; speckledbreeze:: tags; rabbitpaw}

"better than me." she meowed truthfully. happily nudging the tom next to her. it's so peaceful here with him the apprentice thought. nudging him gently with her nose. a purr vibrating from her chest. her tail stayed still in the wind. planted on the rock. her icy blue eyes usually cold filled with a newfound warmth. her usually rigid attitude strangely turned to a calm, soft and sweet attitude. her upright form now relaxed. an urge in her told her to snuggle him. but she didn't want to break the moment. the feline felt her ears go hot. and felt sweaty. i don't like him she angrily thought in her head. i don't, do i...
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ she/her โ— bisexual โ— roleplayer โ— im finna rot โ— dog trainer in progress โ–ˆโ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:26 am

Frogpaw
Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Mentor: Slatepelt - Crush: Copperpaw - Tags: Slatepelt

Frogpaw couldn't help from purring. "You're right, but I wanted to be ready in case I have to fight a badger or a large cat." He remembered having to fight a large tom that went by the name of Peanut when the rouges attacked a few moons ago. "Hmm.. how would you attack a badger?" Slatepelt said something about attacking from the back, which seemed logical for a large animal. Frogpaw shifted his paws away from each other so he could easily pounce.

Hazelfoot

Hazelfoot smiled. She was usually grumpy and cranky, but she had down accustomed to Beeleg. "Sure, why not." she chuckled, her voice sounding raspy as usual. The Himalayan-Siamese mix spotted Toadstripe speaking with Frostbreeze. "Hey Beeleg, there's Toadstripe," She pointed to him with her tail. Hazelfoot thought it would be best for Beeleg to know that her son was safe. As for Copperpaw, Hazelfoot believed she headed out with the hunting patrol.
Petโ€™s Name: โฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ: ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ~
Hello! Iโ€™m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:26 am

c h e s t n u t e a r
    i*ร— she-cat ร— 32m ร— warrior ร— c; open ร— t; patrol ร—
    -----------------------------------------------------
      -- on patrol - feel free to strike up conversation

b l a c k f u r
    i*ร— tom ร— 30m ร— warrior ร— c; none ร— t; patrol ร—
      -- as they approached the border the tom lifted his head to sniff the air.

o l i v e
    i*ร— tom ร— 15m ร— loner ร— c; dusty ร— t; dusty ร—
      -- he gave her a gentle nudge with his head. "yeah. i really would want to live here forever- i mean, until i die at least," he meowed. his face turned a bright red at her next question. "i.. i would love to have a family with you, dusty!" he took a deep breath. "i think it's a great idea. when you're ready i'm ready," he meowed, nuzzling into her fluffy fur.

r a b b i t p a w
    i*ร— tom ร— 7m ร— apprentice ร— c; dovepaw (ish) ร— t; dovepaw ร—
      -- he smiled. "you alright?" he meowed when she looked a bit puzzled. A small blush rose to his cheeks.

a s p e n p a w
    i*ร— tom ร— 10m ร— apprentice ร— c; none ร— t; echosong ร—
      -- the tom puffed out his chest proudly as he was too proud of his work. He nodded to his mentor.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ”โ”โ–บโ–บโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
this is a wip
โ”–โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ—„โ—„โ”โ”š
โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:22 pm

[quote="R/U/N/N/I/N/G"]Slatepelt
{ male :: warrior :: crush;Iriscloud :: mentions; x :: app. Frogpaw :: Tags; Frogpaw.}

The tom nodded yet again. "so this is how i do it, i analyze it. first i look at their fighting type, how fast they are. how buff. how slow. once i have that down i think of a strategy. since we are talking about badgers, let's do them. so badgers are slow, a bit clumsy and don't have the best eyesight. also their front paws are very dangerous, so we have to avoid those. so the most obvious thing to do is go from the back. he meowed, pointing it out nice and simple. even though it sounded like a long process, in the heat of battle it doesn't take this long. "alright, so you just gotta shyly stalk behind it." he meowed, getting up slowly and going into a nice stalking form, pretending to be sneaking behind a badger. his back arched slightly, and his paw steps landed softly, his eyes were always aware. "once you get lucky, and get this far in you have to think fast. you have to be sleek and simple, in and out. like this."the male meowed, darting up to a decently sized rock, and fake clawing at it. he jumped back fastly as soon as possible. ducking to avoid a not well thought out fake blow. the tom swished his head, "get it?" he asked, not expecting him to fully know it on the first try/attempt. it was a mouth full, and a bit confusing. but it was all about knowing the enemy.

Dovepaw
{ shecat :: apprentice :: crush; rabbitpaw :: mentions x mentor; speckledbreeze:: tags; rabbitpaw}

"n-n-no... i mean.. yeah..." she meowed nervously, biting her lip. "you just make me feel- so... warm inside."she meowed awkwardly trying to word it right. her paws twitching so uncomfortably. "i think.... i like you."she meowed so quietly, unsure if he could even hear her. she looked away, heat rising to her face. the female pretended to be interested in the sun.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ she/her โ— bisexual โ— roleplayer โ— im finna rot โ— dog trainer in progress โ–ˆโ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:25 pm

c h e s t n u t e a r
    i*ร— she-cat ร— 32m ร— warrior ร— c; open ร— t; patrol ร—
      -- on patrol - feel free to strike up conversation

b l a c k f u r
    i*ร— tom ร— 30m ร— warrior ร— c; none ร— t; patrol ร—
      -- as they approached the border the tom lifted his head to sniff the air.

o l i v e
    i*ร— tom ร— 15m ร— loner ร— c; dusty ร— t; dusty ร—
      -- he gave her a gentle nudge with his head. "yeah. i really would want to live here forever- i mean, until i die at least," he meowed. his face turned a bright red at her next question. "i.. i would love to have a family with you, dusty!" he took a deep breath. "i think it's a great idea. when you're ready i'm ready," he meowed, nuzzling into her fluffy fur.

r a b b i t p a w
    i*ร— tom ร— 7m ร— apprentice ร— c; dovepaw (ish) ร— t; dovepaw ร—
      -- the tom perked his ears up to hear what she was saying. he didn't quite catch the last part. "I'm the same," he meowed, smiling at her. he felt warm inside whenever he looked at her. "sorry, what was that last part?" he meowed.

a s p e n p a w
    i*ร— tom ร— 10m ร— apprentice ร— c; none ร— t; echosong ร—
      -- the tom puffed out his chest proudly as he was too proud of his work. He nodded to his mentor.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ”โ”โ–บโ–บโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
this is a wip
โ”–โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ—„โ—„โ”โ”š
โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:48 am

Frogpaw

Frogpaw nodded. "Okay!" Remembering the time he observed Falconstar training Oakpaw on the move. He stalked until he was halfway around the boulder and dashed around the boulder and swatted the back of it with claws sheathed. "Like that?" He meowed, knowing that this was his first attempt and he might not have gotten it right.

Hazelfoot

Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me