Dream and Mint | WC RP | Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Dream and Mint | WC RP | Accepting!

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:20 pm

Dreamclan

Weaselshadow
Tom - warrior - crush: open - app: Snakepaw - tags: Snakepaw

He gived her a small smile "Yeah, it sure do" he meowed sniffing the air carefully as they walked forward toward the borders Where Petaldrop was probably scented some.

Brokenwish
She - Queen - Mate: Lightningstreak - app: none - tags: open

She yowled her two missing kits "Raykit, Slatekit where are you?" she yelled nervously.

Honeymist
Tom - senior warrior - crush: unsure? - app: open - tags: open

He looked at the clearning with a confused look.

Pearwind
She - Warrior - Mate: Bluestream - app: open - tags: Bluestream

She nodded in silent, walking forward she stopped "You know...I love you Bluestream, I really do" she meowed facing the tom, thinking her words "And...this assigned mate think...I like it, I like to be with you, but...what I am for you? I am not blind to see your feeling for Moonlight and she is going to be a warrior now" she meowed shaking her head "I don't know what to do anymore" she meowed sighing.

Flyvine
She - warrior - crush: Bladerunner - app: open - tags: Bladerunner, Thistlepaw

She looked and walked behing the tom and his apprentice "That was a great tactic Thistlepaw, all you needed was little more speed" she meowed glancing the young tom.

Wolfpaw
Tom - apprentice - crush: unsure? - mentor: Snowclaw - tags: open

He looked the clearning, sighing boredly.

Darkblossom
She - Dark forest leader - crush: open - tags: open

Sighing she looekd the dark forest on her hidden spot of large rock.

Rainkit
She - kit - Mom: Moonlight- crush: open - tags: Blackkit, looking for Cherrykit

She looked as her Brother run into the nursery, she instead desiced to go to check the medicine cats den "Cherrykit? you're here?" she called poking her small head to the smelling den.

Raykit
Tom - kit - mom: Brokenwish - crush: open - tags: Slatekit, Pigeon

He smirkled at her then started jumping toward the last flat rock there. he was just going to jump to the last rock, when noticed that the rock shined oddly and there was stream next to it "That does not look very safe you know?" he meowed stopping himself before jumping to it.

Mintclan

Christine
Mintclan - she - warrior - app: open - crush: open - tags: Stonepelt
She unheared her nephew "Dawn? clean your mouth" she meowed to her, before walked to the deputy "Stonepelt, what did you mean we better not to go search her? She can be in danger somewhere?" she meowed to the tom.

Lillian
Mintclan - she - warrior - app: open - crush: open - tags- open
She blinked at the news about the clan leader to being missing.

Junior
Mintclan - tom - warrior - app: open - crush: Kyogresky - tags: Kyogresky
He listened the clan meeting, starting to wonder if Kyogresky was still at that same rock and maybe she could know something. When the meeting was over he run out of the camp and toward the Dreamclans borders "Hey beautiful" he meowed to Kyogresky.

Dawn
She groomed her pelt, before walking to Stonepelt "so the leader is missing? maybe the Dreamclan kipnapped or killed her" she meowed in calm almost emotionless tune. Taking a few steps back when her aunt walked into them, rolling her eyes.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:58 am

Frogkit
age; 5 moons / location; nursery / rank; kit / clan; dreamclan / gender; tom / tags; Heatherkit, Lobster, Mistybreeze, Venom

Frogkit didn't like his mom's tone. Under his breath he muttered "I hope." Frogkit yawned and stretched out his legs, leaning against Woolystar. He was really tired, but didn't want to go to sleep until he had something to satisfy his hunger.

Tortoise
age; 12 moons / location; mintclan / rank;warrior / clan; Mintclan/ gender; tom / crush;Dove / tags;

As the meeting was dismissed, Tortoise flattened his ears against his skull, worried about Mint. He really hoped he could go search for Mint or even go to Dreamclan! Set aside, he was really worried for Mint. What if a cat killed her? Or maybe twolegs could've took her home?

Dew
age; 103 moons / location; dreamclan / rank; senior warrior / clan;dreamclan / gender; molly / tags;Woolystar

"As long as nothing has happened to them thats great." Dew flattened her ears and trotted off back to the warriors den, wondering what to do. She couldn't just laze around all day. She had already went on a hunt earlier today, unless someone wanted her for something else. Everyone looked pretty busy, so she guessed there was nothing to do.

Stonepelt
age; 48 moons / location; warrior den / rank; Deputy / clan; mintclan / gender; tom / tags;

Stonepelt leapt off the highrock, heading to his den when he was stopped by Dawn. When he heard the word "killed" his ears flattened and he had a very slight hiss to his tone. "I'll check things out tomorrow, would you like to come with me and a few others to Dreamclan tomorrow?" He questioned, trying to forget what Dawn had said.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:11 am

яє∂ρєℓт
Age;53 moons|Mate;Woolystar|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Deputy|Clan;Dreamclan|Apprentice;Shimmerpaw

His apprentice leaped towards him, aiming a blow to his shoulder, one thing she might of forgotten was fighting in water makes it harder to leap, so the tom could easily dodge the move.

[center]мσσиℓιgнт
Age;24 moons|Mate;Open (I guess)|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Queen|Clan;DreamClan

Moonlight rested her head on her paws and curled her tail around her body. Her blue eyes watching everything silently.

Skykit
Age;5 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Kit|Clan;DreamClan

"I'm sure it'll happen scary cat!" Skykit said raising her head.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;53 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind leaped on a vole and snapped it's spine.
The grey tom decided to go out night hunting. He lifted up his prey and apdded to where he buried his other prey. He dug it up and padded back to camp, dropping his prey on the fresh-kill pile.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;24 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Leafheart woke up from where he was, which was from his nest that was beside Featgerwisp's. Leafheart rose to his paws and licked Featherwisp's ear and left the den. His amber eyes watching everything that was happening in the clearing.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;53 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Apprentice;Wolfpaw

Snowclaw was already up and lapping at her pelt to groom it. Once she finished she raised her head and looked around. Debating on what she should do with Wolfpaw.

נυριтєяѕтяєαк
Age;19 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Jupiter berries|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Jupiterstreak yawned and stood up, she has been gaurding the camp all night, and know she was very tired and wanted to go to sleep

куσgяєsky
Age;14 moons|Crush:Open|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

"Hello handsom." Kyogresky responded with a s,irk.
"How are you?" She purred softly.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;43 moons|Crush;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Mistybreeze licked her paw and swiped it over her cheek to clean it up a bite, of course she was probably doing to need moss dipped in water, but whatever.

ωαѕρfєαтнєя
Age;Unknown|Crush;Unknown||Scent;Blood|Rank;Unknown

"She's fine no thanks to you." Waspfeather said lowly.
"Why wouldn't she?"

яαιи∂яσρ
Age;34 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Rain|Rank;Warrior

Raindrop laid on a stone next to a stream. The StarClan stream was beautiful, and very quiet and nice to lay by. It's waves are very cooling if you touch it.

Bladerunner
Age;27 moons|Crush;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

Vladerunner nodded in are agreement with Flyvine. "She'said right." He told the young tom.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:38 am

Dreamclan

Weaselshadow

He gived her a small smile "Yeah, it sure do" he meowed sniffing the air carefully as they walked forward toward the borders Where Petaldrop was probably scented some.

Brokenwish

She yowled her two missing kits "Raykit, Slatekit where are you?" she yelled nervously.

Honeymist

Pearwind

She nodded in silent, walking forward she stopped "You know...I love you Bluestream, I really do" she meowed facing the tom, thinking her words "And...this assigned mate think...I like it, I like to be with you, but...what I am for you? I am not blind to see your feeling for Moonlight and she is going to be a warrior now" she meowed shaking her head "I don't know what to do anymore" she meowed sighing.

Flyvine

She smilled walking next to the tom "so what are you two doing now?" she meowed

Wolfpaw
Tom - apprentice - crush: unsure? - mentor: Snowclaw - tags: Snowclaw

Sighing he run to Snowclaw "hello Snowclaw, are we training today?" he meowed to his mentor.

Darkblossom

Rainkit

She looked as her Brother run into the nursery, she instead desiced to go to check the medicine cats den "Cherrykit? you're here?" she called poking her small head to the smelling den.

Raykit

He smirkled at her then started jumping toward the last flat rock there. he was just going to jump to the last rock, when noticed that the rock shined oddly and there was stream next to it "That does not look very safe you know?" he meowed stopping himself before jumping to it.

Mintclan

Christine
She looked at Dawn then the Stonepelt. She was worry about Mint and what was happened to her.

Lillian

Junior
He suprised about her words to call him handsome "well, I need to ask you something?" he meowed walking closer to the Dreamclan borders "Are you maybe seen our leader Mint resently?" he asked at her.

Dawn
She looked the clan deputy "alright" she meowed simply.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:20 am

яє∂ρєℓт
Age;53 moons|Mate;Woolystar|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Deputy|Clan;Dreamclan|Apprentice;Shimmerpaw

His apprentice leaped towards him, aiming a blow to his shoulder, one thing she might of forgotten was fighting in water makes it harder to leap, so the tom could easily dodge the move.

[center]мσσиℓιgнт

Moonlight rested her head on her paws and curled her tail around her body. Her blue eyes watching everything silently.

Skykit

ѕтσямωιи∂

The grey tom decided to go out night hunting. He lifted up his prey and apdded to where he buried his other prey. He dug it up and padded back to camp, dropping his prey on the fresh-kill pile.

ℓєαfнєαят

Leafheart woke up from where he was, which was from his nest that was beside Featgerwisp's. Leafheart rose to his paws and licked Featherwisp's ear and left the den. His amber eyes watching everything that was happening in the clearing.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;53 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Apprentice;Wolfpaw

Snowclaw was already up and lapping at her pelt to groom it. Once she finished she raised her head and looked around. Debating on what she should do with Wolfpaw.

נυριтєяѕтяєαк

Jupiterstreak yawned and stood up, she has been gaurding the camp all night, and know she was very tired and wanted to go to sleep

куσgяєsky

"No I haven't. Is she misisng?" The blue-grey and white she-cat asked the tom.

мιѕтувяєєzє

Mistybreeze licked her paw and swiped it over her cheek to clean it up a bite, of course she was probably doing to need moss dipped in water, but whatever.

ωαѕρfєαтнєя

"Why wouldn't she?"

яαιи∂яσρ

Raindrop laid on a stone next to a stream. The StarClan stream was beautiful, and very quiet and nice to lay by. It's waves are very cooling if you touch it.

Bladerunner

Bladerunner looked at Thistlepaw, letting him decide and answer.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:46 am

Dreamclan

Weaselshadow

Brokenwish

Honeymist

Pearwind

Flyvine

She smilled walking next to the tom "so what are you two doing now?" she meowed

Wolfpaw
Tom - apprentice - crush: unsure? - mentor: Snowclaw - tags: Snowclaw

Sighing he run to Snowclaw "hello Snowclaw, are we training today?" he meowed to his mentor.

Darkblossom

Rainkit

Raykit

Mintclan

Christine
She looked at Dawn then the Stonepelt. She was worry about Mint and what was happened to her.

Lillian

Junior
He nodded "Yeah it's seem so...any of use are not seen her the whole day" he meowed little worried about his leader "do you think any of your clanmates could know something? she can't just disappear right?"he meowed.

Dawn
She looked the clan deputy "alright" she meowed simply.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:30 am

Vylad wrote:
яє∂ρєℓт

мσσиℓιgнт

Skykit

ѕтσямωιи∂

ℓєαfнєαят

ѕиσω¢ℓαω

נυριтєяѕтяєαк

куσgяєsky

"Not that I am aware of, if they have, they would of reported that to Woolystar or Redpelt, and then they would of told us." Kyogresky responded. "Unless we have a traitor who wants to use MintClan to their advantage or something, we have heard nothing from her."

мιѕтувяєєzє

ωαѕρfєαтнєя

"Why wouldn't she?"

яαιи∂яσρ

Bladerunner

Bladerunner looked at Thistlepaw, letting him decide and answer.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:25 am

Frogkit
age; 5 moons / location; nursery / rank; kit / clan; dreamclan / gender; tom / tags; Heatherkit, Lobster, Mistybreeze, Venom
Frogkit didn't like his mom's tone. Under his breath he muttered "I hope." Frogkit yawned and stretched out his legs, leaning against Woolystar. He was really tired, but didn't want to go to sleep until he had something to satisfy his hunger.

Tortoise
age; 12 moons / location; mintclan / rank;warrior / clan; Mintclan/ gender; tom / crush;Dove / tags;

As the meeting was dismissed, Tortoise flattened his ears against his skull, worried about Mint. He really hoped he could go search for Mint or even go to Dreamclan! Set aside, he was really worried for Mint. What if a cat killed her? Or maybe twolegs could've took her home?

Dew
age; 103 moons / location; dreamclan / rank; senior warrior / clan;dreamclan / gender; molly / tags;Woolystar

"As long as nothing has happened to them thats great." Dew flattened her ears and trotted off back to the warriors den, wondering what to do. She couldn't just laze around all day. She had already went on a hunt earlier today, unless someone wanted her for something else. Everyone looked pretty busy, so she guessed there was nothing to do.

Stonepelt
age; 48 moons / location; warrior den / rank; Deputy / clan; mintclan / gender; tom / tags;

"Alright." Stonepelt muttered. He flicked his tail and trotted off with his thoughts all balled up. It can't be that bad.. He thought. Stonepelt slipped past the patrol, breaking his own rule about nobody leaving camp. Stonepelt followed the stale scent of Mint, the trail getting slightly stronger with every step. Stonepelt kept low, just in case other cats were around. He was getting pretty close to the border between Dream and Mintclan which worried him. When he was there, he could smell not just Mint's smell, it was a tangle of smells. Mint was with a loner?.. When he caught a strong smell of blood, Stonepelt's heart pounded and he glanced around the place quickly. "Mint!?" Stonepelt yelped trotting around the area. No response. There was an unfamiliar scent creeping up on him, three actually. Thats when it came to him. Dogs and a twoleg. His head dropped in agonizing pain. Stonepelt decided to stay no longer and ran. He quickly ran back to camp, his paws in a blur under him. He slowed down when he reached the camp entrance, lowering his gaze from any cats.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist