lock.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ‚ Fawnclan V.2 - Roleplay ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸฆŒ

Postby Catsrock237 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:04 am

Frogpaw
Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Mentor: Slatepelt - Crush: Copperpaw - Tags: Slatepelt

"Sure! I do need to practice my battling skills." Frogpaw flexed his claws. He noticed Riverstorm picking up her pray and leaving. "I guess we better get going." he meowed as he unburried a thrush and squirrel and carried it to camp. He followed his mentor through the camp entrance and placed it on the prey pile. Frogpaw noticed that Riverstorm had already placed her catch onto the pile. He flicked his grey tail.

Hazelfoot
Female - 120 Moons - Elder - Crush: Open - Tags: Beeleg

Hazelfoot smiled. She was usually grumpy and cranky, but she had down accustomed to Beeleg. "Sure, why not." she chuckled, her voice sounding raspy as usual. The Himalayan-Siamese mix spotted Toadstripe speaking with Frostbreeze. "Hey Beeleg, there's Toadstripe," She pointed to him with her tail. Hazelfoot thought it would be best for Beeleg to know that her son was safe. As for Copperpaw, Hazelfoot believed she headed out with the hunting patrol.
Petโ€™s Name: โฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ: ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ~
Hello! Iโ€™m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:36 am

โ ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ”๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ผ๏ผโž
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฆโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”( warrior )โ”( she-cat )โ”( 32 moons )โ”( crush: Open )โ”( tagged: open )โ”โ”

The grey mottled she-cat licked her paws after her meal and yawned. She stretched out and lay down. Her rainy blue eyes scanned the camp and the cats present.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฆ(๏ผฉ๏ฝ† ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ” ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“๏ผŒ ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ—๏ฝ…๏ผ‡๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ—)โœฆโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ๏ผข๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ”๏ฝ—๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ผ๏ผ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฆโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”( warrior )โ”( she-cat )โ”( 32 moons )โ”( crush: Crowstrike )โ”( tagged: Crowstrike )โ”โ”

Brightwhisker flashed him a smile and passed up ahead of him. He ginger tail purposly brushed against the tips of his ears as she passed him. She lifted her head up high to sniff the air and caught the scent of a rabbit. She dropped into a hunting crouch and quickly stalked and caught the rabbit

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฆ(๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ” ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝŒ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ”)โœฆโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ๏ผณ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ‚๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝš๏ฝ…๏ผ๏ผ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฆโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”( warrior )โ”( she-cat )โ”( 28 moons )โ”( app: Dovepaw )โ”โ”( crush: open )โ”( tagged: open )โ”โ”

The black and white opened her green eyes and yawned. She stood up and spotted her friend Lionstep still asleep. She padded up to him and nudged him awake knowing that he would have done the same to her. She smiled at him "Morning" she meowed and licked his ear in a friendly way before leaving to get something to eat. There was a time when she had had a crush on him but that time was now long gone.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฆ(๏ผณ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ—๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ๏ฝ† ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ… ๏ฝ—๏ฝ… ๏ฝ†๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ•๏ฝ… ๏ฝ„๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ)โœฆโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ๏ผฌ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ผ๏ผ
โ”( warrior )โ”( tom )โ”( 32 moons )โ”( crush: open )โ”( tagged: open )โ”โ”

Lionstep felt someone nudging him and was awoken from his peaceful slumber. He saw Speckledbreeze and smiled before getting up. He heard her meow something, probably a greeting before walking out of the den. He followed her a few minutes later.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฆ(๏ผด๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ… ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ)โœฆโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:24 am

Frostflight - she - warrior - 34 - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Winterpaw - tags: Winterpaw

- She watched confusedly as the Oakpaw suddently run away, turning then to her apprentice "That's pretty up to you...." she meowed silently wondering "By the way Winterpaw, you're 12 moons old, so do you think you're ready to have your full name?" she meowed suddently.

Stormcloud - tom - warrior - 36 - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Foxwhisker, Flamepaw, Silvershine

- He thought for a moment "Well I am not seen Duskstorm today, so I don't think he really minds if we take his apprentice out for a moment" he meowed looking toward the she-cat then Thunderpaw, waving his tail to her as she looked at their way.

Thunderpaw - she - apprentice - 10 - crush/mate: open - mentor: Duskstorm - tags: Foxwhisker, Flamepaw, SIlvershine

- She watched around the clearning when seen her adopt father with Foxwhisker, SIlvershine and Flamepaw. She gived a little curious look when noticed Stormcloud calling her to them, tail flicking hse walked to the patrol "so what is it? Do you need me for something ?" she meowed looking up to the cats.

Shadowpaw - tom - apprentice - 12 - crush/mate: Softpaw - mentor: Iceshade - tags: Iceshade

- He watched the clearning around again and again, nothing was being happening there so far. Sighing for boredom he noticed his mentor Iceshade there alone "Iceshade? When you're there sitting all alone, could we maybe go out for hunting or something?" he meowed to the older tom.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:47 am

Ancient Wind wrote:Silvershine
SIlvershine then walked over to Flamepaw and smiled at her brother and then meowed, "Lets go hunt by ourselves." Silvershine said throwing an angry look at Riverstorm as she passed. Looking down at her brother as he asked a question, Silvershine was shocked. "I usally get along with other warriors but she drives me up a wall." Catching some rabbits with the help of her brother, they walked back into camp side by side and then she went over to Jaybird and meowed, "Do you need me to go on any patrol?"

Flamepaw
Flamepaw nodded and then after Silvershine had glared at Riverstorm, he meowed, "Do you always hate cats in the clan?" Flamepaw worked with his sister to hunt and then back at camp he wandered around having nothing to do.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:21 am

Slatepelt
{ male :: warrior :: crush;Iriscloud :: mentions; x :: app. Frogpaw :: Tags; Frogpaw.}

The male nodded, nudging the apprentice in the direction of the training hollow after dropping his prey in the pile. It was a short walk to the hollow. The male got there pretty quickly. "Alright, any moves your interested in learning?" He asked simply, thinking of a couple moves in his head. The tom quickly sheathed in his claws before he would forget. His nose taking in the scents of the hollow. The warrior meowed, "Here, I'll show you a quick move." He took in a deep breath, before leaping into the air, slashing at a pretend enemy, and twisting so he would land back on his paws. "Think you could master that? It's a little advanced, but then you'll be having your ceremony soon. I believe." The grey feline grinned, his eyes bright.

Dovepaw
{ shecat :: apprentice :: crush; rabbitpaw :: mentions x mentor; speckledbreeze:: tags; rabbitpaw}

"Alright." she meowed. waiting patiently for a fish to come away. unsheathing her claws so she'd be ready. a fish darted by, quickly she dropped her paw in the water. making a clawing motion near it, but missing the fish. only a single scale fell into the water. the female huffed, flattening her sleek white ears against her head. "you try." she grumbled.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ she/her โ— bisexual โ— roleplayer โ— im finna rot โ— dog trainer in progress โ–ˆโ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:47 pm

O a k p a w
---------------------------------------------
Tom | 12 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Falconstar | Location: Camp | Tags: Falconstar, Thrushpaw

Oakpaw's head raised as he looked up at his mentor. "I promise." The tom glanced around at the others who would be joining the patrol before returning his attention to Falconstar. Me? Teach Thrushpaw!? The small apprentice's eyes widened. What if his denmate didn't want to accept anything he offered. With a simple nod, the tom rose to his paws. He had finally caught his breath and his heart rate had returned to normal. He padded to the back of the group and stood near Thrushpaw. Giving her a warm smile, he chirped, "Hi Thrushpaw!"

D u s t y
---------------------------------------------
She-Cat | 14 Moons | Loner | Location: Meadow | Tags: Olive

Dusty took a deep breath. Her paws still swatted at the air. "Maybe one day we can build our own home here." She grinned. "Maybe one day we could even start a family." Her ears began to burn. "What do you think about that?" She asked, a little nervous to hear his response. "I mean. That's only if you want to."
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:46 pm

Falconstar
//tom//38moons//leader//apprentice: oakpaw//crush: open// tags: border patrol//
Falconstar led the group out of camp before dropping back to walk alongside Chestnutear and let Blackfur take the lead. His ears pricked up, alert to the sounds of the forest all around them as a breeze brushed through his tabby fur, carrying with it the slightly damp scent of the nearby stream.

Crowstrike
//tom//31moons//warrior//apprentice: cedarpaw//crush: open// tags: brightwhisker//
Crowstrike purred at her fleeting touch before watching as she hunted down a rabbit. He had to admit that her technique was admirable. With a smirk he leapt up onto a low hanging branch of a nearby tree and climbed upwards until he was hidden amongst the leaves. The black tom tasted the air and tracked down a squirrel in the dense canopy. Once he caught it, he jumped down from the tree, landing near Brightwhisker.

Echosong
//she-cat//29moons//warrior//apprentice: aspenpaw//crush: open// tags: aspenpaw//
โ€œGood job! Now go ahead and try hunting it. You can do this,โ€ she meowed encouragingly, keeping her voice down so she wouldnโ€™t alert the nearby prey to their presence.

Winterpaw
//she-cat//12moons//apprentice//mentor: frostflight//crush: oakpaw// tags: frostflight//
Winterpaw's eyes lighted up at the mention of her warrior ceremony. She could barely contain her excitement as she meowed, "I am more than ready! Do you really think Falconstar will make me a warrior sometime soon ?" The prospect of finally earning her warrior name brought a broad, sincere smile to her face.

Riverstorm
//she-cat//27moons//warrior//crush: open//tags: open//
Riverstorm ducked into camp through the camp entrance and dropped her kill onto the fresh-kill pile before padding over to one of the flat rocks at the edge of camp where the midday sun shone just the right way, pleasantly warming her fur when she lay down on top of one of them. Soon her eyes drifted closed as she dozed off for a moment.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:39 pm

c h e s t n u t e a r
    i*ร— she-cat ร— 32m ร— warrior ร— c; open ร— t; patrol ร—
    -----------------------------------------------------
      -- she followed after blackfur and smiled at falconstar as he trotted beside her. she sniffed the air around them, her tail tip flicking ever so slightly. her ears were perked up and alert because you never know when something could happen. chestnutear quickly glanced at falconstar but darted her eyes away with a tiny blush on her face.

b l a c k f u r
    i*ร— tom ร— 30m ร— warrior ร— c; none ร— t; patrol ร—
      -- the tom nodded as he took the lead of the patrol. he started to ponder.. what exactly was danger? loners? predators? he shook his head briefly and continued walking at a steady pace.

o l i v e
    i*ร— tom ร— 15m ร— loner ร— c; dusty ร— t; dusty ร—
      -- he gave her a gentle nudge with his head. "yeah. i really would want to live here forever- i mean, until i die at least," he meowed. his face turned a bright red at her next question. "i.. i would love to have a family with you, dusty!" he took a deep breath. "i think it's a great idea. when you're ready i'm ready," he meowed, nuzzling into her fluffy fur.

r a b b i t p a w
    i*ร— tom ร— 7m ร— apprentice ร— c; dovepaw (ish) ร— t; dovepaw ร—
      -- "i doubt i'll be successful," he meowed, perching himself on the bank of the stream, waiting at the still water for a fish to swim by. he noticed a glistening grey fish swimming higher up the stream so he waited calmly for it to make its way over to it's doom. the fish seam by rather calmly itself but when the tom swiped his paw, scratching the fish and attempting to immobilise it, it darted away, a scratch mark on it's side. "I tried," he chuckled.

a s p e n p a w
    i*ร— tom ร— 10m ร— apprentice ร— c; none ร— t; echosong ร—
      -- the tom felt slightly confident and nodded his head. "what if i mess up?" he meowed, his ears and nose alert for all sounded and scents. there was definitely a mouse nearby, so he carefully stalked up to it, seeing the creature rustling through some leaves. he wiggled his butt and got ready to pounce. he stalked a tiny bit closer and then pounced, grabbing the mouse in his paws. he bit down into it, killing the mouse. he stood up in victory, holding the little brown rodent in his maw.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ”โ”โ–บโ–บโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
this is a wip
โ”–โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ—„โ—„โ”โ”š
โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:11 am

Frostflight - she - warrior - 34 - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Winterpaw - tags: Winterpaw

- She gived her a small warm smile "Why he would not make you a warrior? you've growed a lot turing those moons" she meowed flicking her tail as she looked the fishes "I don't see any problem about you to have your full name, but question is...how ready you are?" she meowed guestioining her once again.

Stormcloud - tom - warrior - 36 - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

- He is open in camp.

Thunderpaw - she - apprentice - 10 - crush/mate: open - mentor: Duskstorm - tags: open

- She is open in camp.

Shadowpaw - tom - apprentice - 12 - crush/mate: open - mentor: Iceshade - tags: open

- He is open camp.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:26 am

Flamepaw/Tom/apprentice/Crush:Thunderpaw/Tags: Thunderpaw and Shadowpaw
Flamepaw looked around the camp and then saw Shadowpaw and Thunderpaw and walked over to him. "Hey Shadowpaw! Hey Thunderpaw! Hows training?" Flamepaw said walking over to them and smiling. He always had a crush on Thunderpaw but he did not know about her feelings. He also enjoyed talking to Shadowpaw and he was just a great hunter and fighter and Flamepaw wanted to be like him.

Silvershine
SIlvershine then walked over to Flamepaw and smiled at her brother and then meowed, "Lets go hunt by ourselves." Silvershine said throwing an angry look at Riverstorm as she passed. Looking down at her brother as he asked a question, Silvershine was shocked. "I usally get along with other warriors but she drives me up a wall." Catching some rabbits with the help of her brother, they walked back into camp side by side and then she went over to Jaybird and meowed, "Do you need me to go on any patrol?"
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me