The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Postby flamestar1315 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:52 am

StreamClan
~SpottedRocks~
"Sure thing" she mewed looking at him before she uncurled from around the young appertince.Flicking her tail Spottedrocks padded over to him.
All Hail Halloween

Also I'm now currently on advance scribes as Darkcanary13
flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:37 am

Splashgaze-Streamclan

Splashgaze could see her brother talking and sighed as she got up and glanced around camp. It seemed so quiet. In ways it was so unlike the usual. Maybe she could find some comfort if she went back to the river. In fact that seemed to be the only place she was ever in touch with herself at. Without another word Splashgaze bounded out of camp and skidded to a stop at the bank of the river. "Maybe I can swim," She added as her gaze settled on the water.

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar sighed as he stood up himself. "I think we need to go check it out now. Splashgaze is still in camp and I think she can make sure Riverpaw stays safe." he had little idea that no,Splashgaze was not in camp with them at all.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:28 am

StreamClan
~SpottedRocks~
Nodding the she cat flicked her tail , before she glanced at the appertince in the den asleep."Well if the scent is still there then hopefull we'll catch someone." she mewed stepping into the clearing.The clearing not silent but not as loud as it could have been.Her head tipped slightly. -Where was everyone- she though glancing around once more.
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~♫Hannah♫~ » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:59 am

Froststar of Emberclan

Froststar walked out of her den and looked around.The clearing was quiet none of the other cats where up yet.She turned and walked back into her den and layyed down.She thought about going to wake up her lazy warriors but didn't.

Pebbleclaw of Streamclan

Pebbleclaw headed back into the forest to hunt again.His paws where still tried from the day before and his eyes where heavy with sleep.He parted his mouth letting the scents of prey flood his mouth.He picked up the scent of a mouse and soon found the small creature scuffing around in the leaves.He dropped and stalked his prey and leaped foward.With one bite to the neck the mouse was dead.He normally doesn't catch mice but felt like catching something different today.
Please click!!

My baby dragons:
ImageImage
My writing
Fallen werewolf
Raven's destiny
Roleplays
Moonclan
If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.
- Courtney Kuchta -
~♫Hannah♫~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .yuanfen » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:02 am

((Erm, recap?))
yuanfen
chinese
缘分

a relationship by fate or destiny
{ art shop || deviantArt }
{ myanimelist || tumblr }
.yuanfen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:04 am

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar nodded and closed his eyes as he tried to focus without giving off a vibe of worry. "We should go check it out then," he meowed as he got ready to leave. His tail was now lashing the air with eagerness to catch whatever had done that to Riverpaw.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:07 pm

Hannahbanana2 wrote:
Froststar of Emberclan

Froststar walked out of her den and looked around.The clearing was quiet none of the other cats where up yet.She turned and walked back into her den and layyed down.She thought about going to wake up her lazy warriors but didn't.

Pebbleclaw of Streamclan

Pebbleclaw headed back into the forest to hunt again.His paws where still tried from the day before and his eyes where heavy with sleep.He parted his mouth letting the scents of prey flood his mouth.He picked up the scent of a mouse and soon found the small creature scuffing around in the leaves.He dropped and stalked his prey and leaped foward.With one bite to the neck the mouse was dead.He normally doesn't catch mice but felt like catching something different today.

Δтнɛиιαи Ɖяαɢσи wrote:((Erm, recap?))
( lets see most everytrhing has happened in stream clan. riverpaw got attacked by a attack from duskclan terrtiory an that pretty much it))[quote="flamestar1315"]
StreamClan
~SpottedRocks~
saying no more Spottedrocks took off into the sandy beach like forest.Her paws kicking up the sand as she let her muscles coil an realse .Her ears where up an alret to anything that was going on.

EmberClan
~Scorchpaw ~
Finally hauling herself out of the den scorchpaw looked up blinking against the sun.Letting a small squeak out she skittered backwards to the shade with her eyes closed.-I wounder when we're going to get our mentors.-She though shaking the spots from her vision.Glancing up she spotted Froststar"Morning froststar."she mewed flicking her dark ginger tail.

~StoneBlade~
The dark grey striped tom stepped glanced over at darkflower an bit back a small chuckle."Morning sleepy head."he called with a twitch of his whikers.The pale green eyes sparkled with laughter as he arced down in a streach.As he pulled up he spoted froststar an gulped.He had been on a dawn patrol but it seemed to him that he felt like a kit getting caught doing something wrong.Shaking his pelt out Stoneblade licked his flank to try an get it so stay down
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar followed behind SpottedRocks,his green eyes seeming to flash from tree to tree and he started looking around. "Is there anything up ahead?," he asked quietly as he kept low as to not give his presence away.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Streamclan
~SpottedRocks~
"No nothing." she mewed her ears flatting to her skull once more.Her belly fur was piccking up a bunch of sand an she was longing to shake it out an resume the same spot.Who would have attacked an alone appertincee.-An on another cats territory-
[/center]
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Seedstar-Streamclan

As Seedstar padded along he fell back. "I'm getting the feeling that we won't find it," he meowed. If that happened he would have to increase patrol sizes and everything. It was exactly what he didn't want to do. It would worry his clan mates too much and that would never help.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me