➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby na'vi. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:20 pm

Peonypool ()
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
♀ | Crush: Closed | Location: Border of Bearclan | Tags: Littlebrook, Patrol | Rabbitclan
Medicine Cat | App: None

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Peonypool laughed softly with a smile- he was a kind tom, and this little patrol was possibly
the most fun Peonypool has had in quite some time. Her purr was warm and humorous as she padded
along side Littlebrook, "Lets hope it stops at your tail! Two fluffed up cats on one
patrol? They'd think we've seen an ancestor!"
She joked and let her fur fluff up again- almost
to the point that she nearly started walking stiff legged as if she'd seen a dark-forest cat. She laughed
though, her pink nose twitching as she paused to take in a breath. Even to others if it didn't seem funny
Peonypool was a she-cat of simple things in life, often enjoying small moments and finding even the
smallest gestures and things the best.

Pebblestream ()
♀ | Crush: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Ferretpaw | Rabbitclan | App: Ferretpaw
"ah well you ought to be Ferretpaw." She meowed with a small headbutt
to his shoulder. She padded forward, scenting the air. "Alright, there's a burrow ahead
I think- I can't really see over the grasses but the scent is very strong. Smell for yourself and tell me
what you think."
She meowed softly, adjusting her stance so she wasn't stepping on anything
that would make a terrible amount of noise.

Buzzardclaw ()
♂ | Crush: Briarshadow | Location: Camp | Tags: Briarshadow & Cocoapaw | Bearclan |
App: Cocoapaw | Deputy

Buzzardclaw sighed and rolled over, "What do you think Rabbitclan cats do
all-day? I mean I think they're so skinny because all they seem to do is chase rabbits."
He
meowed with a soft chuckle, he couldn't imagine trying to chase a rabbit- he'd likely fall flat on his face.

Last edited by na'vi. on Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ *:・゚✦ ❝ wolfthroat. ][ five. ]

Postby kintsugi. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:22 pm

' WOLFTHROAT'
      ranking.)..rabbitclan warriorxxage.) ..30 moonsxxlocation.)..forestxxtagged.)..waspsting
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━spaceThe male stepped back, avoiding his 'gaze' as to not let him get so invested in his injury. He didn't like seeming as if he were a burden, thus he held his left back leg up and pretended as though nothing had happened. He felt almost filthy using Wasps' disadvantage to hide his wound, but he didn't want the male to worry about him so much, it wasn't his place to. "I-I'm fine, I just took a t-tumble... Would you l-like some rabbit?" He pushed it off fast, even though he knew they weren't supposed to get their fill before the kits and such. He simply wanted to get back to camp and lie down, chuckling nervously as he began to limp back to camp.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( trying his best to limp back to camp and rest.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:55 pm

Hʀ

|Tom|Leader|31 moons|Apprentice;Wasppaw|Bearclan|9/9 lives|Crush;Marshstar|Mood;Content|Tags;Wasppaw,Marshstar|

Hawkstar turned away from the Rabbitclan cats to look at Wasppaw. "Maybe we should hunt."

Sʜʀғɴɢ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;Limepaw|Bearclan|20 moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Irritated|Tags;Blood|

"I knew you would say that." Sharpfang shifted her paws. "How would you like a new territory?"

Sғʟʀ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;None|Rabbitclan|18 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Cheerful|Tags;Scorpionbramble, Marshstar|

"Sure." She said in a low whisper not wanting to scare any prey away.

[size=150]Fʀ

|Tom|Apprentice|Mentor;Scorpionbramble|Rabbitclan|7 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Content|Tags;Silentstream,Marshstar|

"Training is going fantastic!" Frostpaw said. "But he hasn't taught me how to fish yet."

Bʟ

|She-cat|Rouge|21 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Interested|Tags;Sharpfang|

Blood's ears perked up. "A new territory? Where?" She asked her voice tinged with doubt.

Limepaw and Hickorynose should run into Blood and Sharpfang just to cause some drama
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:21 pm

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #HickoryNose
LimePaw looked at HickoryNose inquisitively. "Really? I didn't know that! I'd love to meet your brother one day," he meowed thoughtfully, padding ahead of the she-cat and 'dancing' around in the grass and flowers below, giggling as he stepped between the bunches of flowers and dirt patches. "I love adventuring! This is so fun!"
EclipseFall
She-cat - Asexual panromatic - Warrior - BearClan - #BunnyPaw, FinchPaw
EclipseFall sat down and watched FinchPaw talk to BunnyPaw to see how they would progress with their mission. She purred happily, glad that the apprentices were getting along. It reminded her of her apprentice days.

BeeFlutter
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Medicine Cat - BearClan - #__
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw, BerryBush, CherryDawn
LemonPaw shook more grass out of her fur and smiled at CherryDawn. She was glad that she didn't get yelled at for making a mistake, something she always feared when training. "Okay!" The white furred she-cat meowed, getting back into her hunting stance to practice it.

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Bisexual - Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
ScorpionBramble nodded as he dropped into a hunting stance, jaws parted open to sniff around and find prey. He found the scent trail of the usual prey around here, a rabbit, and motioned for SpottedFlower to take her chance at it. "Wanna get this one while I go the other way?" He murmured, almost inaudible to try and not disturb the rabbit.

WaspSting
Tom (afab) - Homoflexible - RabbitClan - Warrior - #WolfThroat
"Are you sure you're okay?" WaspSting mewed, trying to follow WolfThroat and 'look' him over as he did so. "It sounded like you fell. That can really hurt, are you sure? My sibling is a medicine cat so I know a little bit about herbs, I can help if there's something actually wrong," he talked quickly out of worry, frustrated that he can't see the tom before him and inspect him properly. He wonders how in StarClan his sister does this while blind.

(I'm down if introvert is!)
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:34 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓛ittlebrook
♂ | bisexual | warrior | rabbitclan
crush; closed | location; forest | @; peonypool
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

littlebrook purred, shaking his tail and making the fluffiness disappear.
the tom was smiling much harder than he had in quite some time. he
didn't even have an excuse, peonypool was just so much fun to be with.
bird chirped overhead, their sweet, melodic tunes carried throughout
the forest. it was music to his ears, literally. littlebrook sighed contently,
lost in thought and happiness.

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓗ickorynose
♀ | pansexual | warrior | bearclan
crush; open | location; forest | @; limepaw
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she led the way through the grass, a smile on her face. "yes, it
certainly is!" hickorynose exclaimed as they adventured on. the
two approached some place that was definitely unfamiliar. the
acrid stench of the thunderpath and the musky twolegplace stood
before them. hickory could faintly make out the voices of other
cats. she flicked her tail, signaling to limepaw. the feline crept
onward, perking her ears, trying to hear their conversation.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ *:・゚✦ ❝ wolfthroat. ][ six. ]

Postby kintsugi. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:09 pm

' WOLFTHROAT'
      ranking.)..rabbitclan warriorxxage.) ..30 moonsxxlocation.)..forestxxtagged.)..waspsting
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━spaceHe'd probably come off as a jerk, but he'd already begun limping away as the male was speaking. His cheeks were hot and his body sore, thus all he did was drop the blackbird off at the food pile and limp back off to the warriors' den. He groaned and winced, turning back to look at his leg to see that it was bloodied and the paw pads upon it were red and blue... He'd never seen such colours before, but he wasn't complaining. He pulled it under his body, grooming it softly before laying his head back down.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( trying his best to go to sleep, feeling bad about leaving waspsting.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:01 pm

xferretpaw
    10 moons - apprentice - rabbitclan - c; none - t; pebblestream

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻
      iferretpaw sniffed the air, letting his mouth hang slightly open. the scent of rabbits was pretty strong. "yeah, i can smell it," he meowed.

xbriarshadow
    29 moons - warrior - bearclan - c; none - t; buzzardclaw, cocoapaw

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻
      ibriarshadow chuckled. "hmm, yeah I think they just run around like rabbits all day and when they scent prey they hunt it." she smiled. she took another bite of the rabbit laying in front of her. "rabbits are pretty easy to catch- you just need to time everything perfectly. Rabbitclan cats must be pretty speedy, too." she meowed. thinking about the other clan and wondering what they did all day amused her slightly. the she-cat lay down beside him, rolling onto her back and gazing up at the sky.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:27 pm

Bearclan
Honeyleer - she - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open - tags: Jaystrike

- She flicked his head lightly side to side the herbs "well I needs goldenrod, cobweb...eeh...rasberry leaves..*she meowed wondering if there was everything she was being looking for.

Bunnypaw - she - apprentice - mentor: Eclipsefall- crush: open - tags: Eclipsefall, Finchpaw

- She happily walked behing her mentor, next with the other she-cat apprentice. Ears flicking she nodded to her mentor "Alright sounds like a plan" she meowed turning to Finchpaw as the apprentice speaked to her "Sure, together we can hunt a bigger preys if we find any" she meowed purrin softy "lets go" she meowed walking toward the forest.

Cocoapaw - tom - apprentice - mentor: Buzzardclaw - crush: open - tags: Buzzardclaw, open

- He angrily clearned some of the nest, but instead than taking the thorns out he did something bad, he hide the to his mentors nest. He was curently pretty pissed of so he didn't think clearly and there is going to be a problems when his mentor finds out what he did to his nest.

Rabbitclan
Silentstream - she - warrior - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: Frostpaw

- She watched as the young tom speaked, looking toward the water seeing some fishes swimming here and there "If you want we could try some fishing right now...It's not hard at all, almsot easier than catching a rabbit or a squirrel" she meowed sitting next to the river, but still not too close.

Clanless

Goosepaw - tom - loner - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

- open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berries & Ink » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:13 am

Leopardpelt | 30 Moons | She Cat | Warrior | BearClan
    Leopardpelt sat next to Adderfang, lost in thought. It had been many moons since Briarheart had left, and the two were still mourning. The two had coped with Briarheart’s departure in different ways. Leopardpelt had become more emotionally withdrawn, while Adderfang had become more aggressive than before.

Adderfang | 30 Moons | Tom | Warrior | BearClan
    Adderfang’s tail swished back and forth as he observed the camp. His sister sat next to him, obviously lost in thought. ’So much has changed over the past several moons.’ The warrior thought to himself. ’It’s still hard to believe that Briarheart would switch clans. Why? Why did he do it?’

Briarheart | 30 Moons | Tom | Warrior | RabbitClan
    Briarheart sat by himself, watching his clan mates go about their business. He had yet to make any true friends, and it seemed like much of the clan still didn’t trust him. He couldn’t blame them. It wasn’t everyday that a cat decided to change clans. Why should they trust him? Still, it was lonely, and Briarheart would be lying if he said he didn’t miss his siblings.
<< Berry | She/Her | Extrovert >>
Berries & Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:41 am

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #HickoryNose
LimePaw immediately dropped to the ground when HickoryNose shushed him. He inched close so he was beside the she-cat, trying to listen for what she was looking for. It's true that he heard the voices of cats, but he couldn't quite make them out. What startled him though, was that there was the scent of a certain someone lingering in the air.
EclipseFall
She-cat - Asexual panromatic - Warrior - BearClan - #BunnyPaw, FinchPaw
EclipseFall sat down and watched FinchPaw talk to BunnyPaw to see how they would progress with their mission. She purred happily, glad that the apprentices were getting along. It reminded her of her apprentice days.

BeeFlutter
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Medicine Cat - BearClan - #__
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw, BerryBush, CherryDawn
LemonPaw shook more grass out of her fur and smiled at CherryDawn. She was glad that she didn't get yelled at for making a mistake, something she always feared when training. "Okay!" The white furred she-cat meowed, getting back into her hunting stance to practice it.

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Bisexual - Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
ScorpionBramble nodded as he dropped into a hunting stance, jaws parted open to sniff around and find prey. He found the scent trail of the usual prey around here, a rabbit, and motioned for SpottedFlower to take her chance at it. "Wanna get this one while I go the other way?" He murmured, almost inaudible to try and not disturb the rabbit.

WaspSting
Tom (afab) - Homoflexible - RabbitClan - Warrior - #__
WaspSting paused by the entrance of the camp, 'looking' on into the distance, both stunned and upset. This is why I don't involve myself with other cats, he thought to himself, almost bitterly as he turned on his heel to walk right back out of camp. He was always abandoned or ignored, cats seeking him as easy prey to just walk away from and never look back to. Sometimes he wondered if he was even considered a valuable member of the clan. No one treated him that way, so surely he wasn't. He deeply regrets splitting with his sibling, at least he would find comfort in talking with them, as they share the same disability. Sighing, he walked swiftly through the moor into the meadow, seeking some sort of comfort from the crisp air and the soft grass.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups