ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Postby OKULTRA » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:08 am

Starstalker
{ male - 21 - nightwing pyrrhian - tags; snowpatch, nimbus}
a/n; i really didnt know so i took a leap of faith lol
That question. That one. It frightened him, seeing the Icewing suddenly acknowledge his powers. He knew that she knew, but it scared him.. "Uh, no, I can only.." He paused, staring down at his talons. It's alright. If he did wrong, he should turn himself in and get it over with. He can break his way out if they do happen to capture him.. right? "I can only, um, read minds.. I mean, if they knew the future, yeah, I would.." He smiled nervously. He glanced at the skywing and saw their relaxed expression. They were more relaxed then tense as they were earlier. Perhaps he didn't have to be so frightened. A guard wouldn't let down their own guard just by coming off so simple, right?
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:47 pm

N I M B U S
{ nimbus ~ 40 ~ firescales skywing ~ snowpatch, starstalker }

───────────────────────────────────
Nimbus looked over at Snowpatch nervously, and back to Obsidian. "T-that's cool!" Nimbus said, calming down a bit. He was still a bit wary that they could read minds, but was more relieved that they couldn't see the future. "By the way, if you don't mind me asking, why were you flying through here? I don't see many dragons around here often." He said, tilting his head to the side.
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ahoy | corryn post five

Postby radioactive; » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:09 pm

CORRYN
      xxxfemale | 20 years | pirate warrior | skywing | tagged- shorebreaker
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      corryn stepped back a few paces out of instinct to allow the seawing space to land and reposition himself after he'd dried off. she still wore a mask of disapproval for the water droplets that splashed near but not on her, and grudgingly appreciated how careful shorebreaker was around her. listening to his wondrud explanation of the water, corryn held her disgruntled stare, squinting to try imagine everything he was describing.
      "i suppose there's no possible way to persuade each other to prove that either the sky or the sea is better." she commented, a small hint of a smile- or smirk- on her face.
radioactive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:10 pm

Starstalker
{ male - 21 - nightwing pyrrhian - tags; nimbus, snowpatch}
"oh, i just like to fly through here for a quick breeze! it relieves a lot of stress, eheh," he smiled, staring off to the side. "what about you? what were you two doing out here?" he asked in a friendly tone. perhaps, if he dragged this conversation on long enough, he could make friends with them..?
Shorebreaker
{ male - 27 - seawing pirate - tags; corryn }
UH. that smirk couldn't mean anything good, could it? or maybe it was just a smile? he smiled back, beginning to fidget with the webs in his talons. "well, uh, we could have a polite debate.. or.." he tapped his chin. sure, the water was nice and all, but the sky.. well, the water is so much more free, since there aren't as many dragons underwater, such as seawings or the occasional mudwing. certainly skywings wouldn't like water as much as they like the sky. he couldn't seem to figure out a reason the sky was better than the water, but he couldn't figure out why the water was better than the sky, either.
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trickybiskit » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:00 pm

W A V E

female || seven || seawing || civilian || bay/cave || open

While I was resting on the ground of the cave, I happened to fall asleep, I realized, after I woke up. The wound on my tail finally stopped bleeding completely, and a layer of platelets had covered the opening. "Huh, maybe it will finally heal this time. That sure would be nice, after three years of bleeding." I closed my eyes at the thought, rubbing my sore neck. "Ack, that was not a comfortable sleep..." I hissed softly as I further rubbed my talons into the large scar that also cascaded on the scales on my neck.

O N Y X F L A M E

male || ten || nightwing || guardian || dragonet bedroom || open

Watching as Fortuneteller also left for food, I decided I would also deal with my own hunger problem. I left the dragonets' bedroom and went outside into the morning. I eyed the top of the trees for birds and the ground for rabbits. I walked further into the trees, until I found a sunny clearing. I heard shuffling of the grass, realizing that there was a family of rabbits. Instead of killing them all by talon, which would make them scatter, I knew of a faster way of polish them off. Taking in a deep breath, I released it, sending blue fiery breath their way, singeing the grass in the process. I heard them try to flee, but the fire eventually got them all, and I had 6 small rabbits to eat all by myself.

C O O T

male || eight || mudwing || soldier || possibility || fawn

I followed Fawn as she lead me around her home. "Thanks, Fawn, and I mean it. You must be the nicest dragon I've met in a while. All of the Mudwings I saw back in the kingdom simply ignored and disregarded each other's daily lives." I gave a big sigh, feeling secure and at peace. Smiling at Fawn as she left down the hall, I was comforted for once in my life. I set my satchel safely down beside the bed, after taking a quick look at a detailed drawing of my brothers and I, from one of the scrolls. Relaxing and reclining on the bed, I yawned as I thought about the events of today, being taken quickly into sleep.
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelo » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:36 pm

dragonfly // male // mudwing // prophecy dragonet // tags;; open
Dragonfly left the bedroom, tucking in his wings and lowering his head, looking around for any sign of food. His eyes narrowed at a buck who was sprinting deeper into the trees. He started flapping his wings and once he was in the air he shot after it, doing his best to dodge rocks and trees, although it was impossible to stop his wings from knocking into a few things. Dragonfly blew a weak flame at the deer as he finally caught up. It wasn't warm enough for the flame he wanted, but it was enough, because he had burned the buck enough to cause it to slow down. He clawed at it's flank, leaving red lines. A few more scratches and the buck fell down, and Dragonfly was able to kill it by snapping it's neck. Finally flying down next to the body, Dragonfly found he was far from the cave. Picking up his kill, the mudwing flew back to the cave.

jellyfish // male // seawing // guardian // tags;; open
Jellyfish stayed inside, deciding he wasn't really hungry anyways. He had always been a bit smaller than most seawings, perhaps that's why he never seemed to eat that much. He left the dragonet's bedroom and walked into the sun, stretching his wings. Jellyfish walked around, but never strayed more than a few feet away. There wasn't much to do when mostly everybody was out hunting.
        lost in a world
    that doesn't exist
angelo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ahoy | corryn post six

Postby radioactive; » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:50 pm

CORRYN
      xxxfemale | 20 years | pirate warrior | skywing | tagged- shorebreaker
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      corryn grinned a genuine grin this time. shorebreaker's fidgety personality amused her.
      "maybe next time. i'm going to find blacktip and ask about our next ambush." she said, flicking her tail in farewell to the seawing, striding off to seek out her leader. where was she, anyway? corryn swore she'd seen blacktip scolding a few dragons the last time she saw her.
radioactive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:30 am

Shorebreaker
{ male - 27 - seawing pirate - tags; corryn }
"alright, good luck finding blacktip!" he smiled at the skywing and decided to stay on the ship in case the next ambush was some time soon. without corryn around, he splashed the water onto his scales, using his tail to try and reach the water. the water washed over his scales and he felt better. he sat on the deck and quietly yawned, looking out at the sea. shorebreaker sat for a moment and began to think, is there an alternate universe where im not a pirate, where my parents aren't ashamed of me and never abandoned me? immediately, his mood went from 65% to 0%.
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:51 pm

forms
Arid|Female|Fireless Skywing|Pirate|Location: Deck|Tags: Open
Arid was high up, on the mast. She had become bitter and cold once again, as she thought about when their next attack would be. Shifting her pale wings, she groaned, and fell backwards off her perch, catching herself a few metres from the deck. Arid hit the deck with a dull thud, her claws clicking against the wood.

Fawn|Female|Mudwing|Healer|Location: Possibility|Tags: Coot
"That's why I'm happy my parents never felt the need to bring me into the mudwing kingdom." Fawn left him to sleep, walking into the main room, where her herbs were kept. Her wings brushed against an empty glass jar, and it shattered as it hit the ground. She swore, grabbing a broom and cleaning up her mess.

Frostbite|Male|IceWing|Pyrrhian|Location: A few hours from possibility|Tags: open
Frostbite flew over the land, harsh white turning to warm gold, he frowned, as he could feel the air around him warming. He was on his way to possibility, as he had another target to find and take care of. He carried a white bag, which held a picture of the poor mudwing he was looking for. Frostbite beat his icy wings with a sigh, and continued.

Prince Loki {Camel}|Male|Sandwing|Neutral|Location: Close to pirate ship|Tags: open
The sandwing was a mere 50 metres from the ship, his pale form bright against the blue sky. He observed the ship, and kept approaching with an ignorant shrug and a smile.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me