➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:33 am

Cherrydawn | Female | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Lemonpaw | Kin: Berrybush(brother) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Berrybush, Lemonpaw

Cherrydawn laughed a tiny bit, hoping it didn't offend the apprentice. If ot was hee tripping, she qould jave been practically moryofied. Looking like a complete good in front of others was too embarrassing for her to handle, but Lemonpaw seemed to handle it fine.

"You're Ok. We all are a little clumsy sometimes."
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:29 am

~Marshstar~
Female~RabbitClan~Leader~Apprentice: None~Tags: Patrol; Hawkstar and Wasppaw~

Marshstar narrowed her eyes. “Alright.” She said after a brief pause “Well I guess we’ll leave you to it then.” With that, she snuck one final glance at the handsome dark brown tom and turned to her left, walking slowly away and flicking her tail to signal her cats that they were leaving.

<<Wasppaw>>
<>Male<>BearClan<>Apprentice<>Mentor: Hawkstar<>Tags: Hawkstar; RabbitClan patrol<>

The young tom watched as the leaders talked, moving his eyes suspiciously to the rest of the RabbitClan cats.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:06 am

Bearclan
Honeyleer - she - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open - tags: Jaystrike

- She flicked his head lightly side to side the herbs "well I needs goldenrod, cobweb...eeh...rasberry leaves..*she meowed wondering if there was everything she was being looking for.

Bunnypaw - she - apprentice - mentor: Eclipsefall- crush: open - tags: Eclipsefall, Finchpaw

- She happily walked behing her mentor, next with the other she-cat apprentice. Ears flicking she nodded to her mentor "Alright sounds like a plan" she meowed turning to Finchpaw as the apprentice speaked to her "Sure, together we can hunt a bigger preys if we find any" she meowed purrin softy "lets go" she meowed walking toward the forest.

Cocoapaw - tom - apprentice - mentor: Buzzardclaw - crush: open - tags: Buzzardclaw, open

- He muttered something to himslef, turning around the young tom cat leaved the two adults and walked to the Warriors den. His eyes flamed with anger as he looekd at the messy nest 'hmm clear a three nest? You will be suprised when you come back to your nest' he thought sniffing the nest to find his mentors nest.

Rabbitclan
Silentstream - she - warrior - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: Frostpaw

- She smilled at the young tom and turned toward the closest river "so how is going your trainings with Scorpionbramble? Is he teach you how to catch fishes?" she meowed looking to the water as she walked near it.

Clanless

Goosepaw - tom - loner - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

- Curling around his new nest Place, unable to get any sleep, because his tummy was too loud for hunger. He didn't have much hunting luck at the eveing and he was hurted his paw at there too, giving the bleeding paw a few licks, before padded out to face the forest once again.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:17 am

xferretpaw
    10 moons - apprentice - rabbitclan - c; none - t; pebblestream

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻
      i"oh-oh Yeah! We like umm.. drive them out at one end and uhh hunt them at the other? Or.. something.." he meowed, still unsure.

xbriarshadow
    29 moons - warrior - bearclan - c; none - t; buzzardclaw, cocoapaw

ithe she-cat felt a blush rise to her cheeks as he heard his kind comments. briarshadow nodded slightly in agreement watching buzzardclaw and cocoapaw.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:56 am

Peonypool ()
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
♀ | Crush: Closed | Location: Border of Bearclan | Tags: Littlebrook, Patrol, Bearclan kitties |
Rabbitclan | Medicine Cat | App: None

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Peonypool stood as Marshstar began to pad away and walked beside Littlebrook,
"Could Hawkstar have been more vague about what they were doing?" She meowed
sarcastically with a soft smile. However the female enjoyed the soft silence, the birds were chirping
and the sounds of their paws crunching on the leaf-litter was enjoyable.

Pebblestream ()
♀ | Crush: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Ferretpaw | Rabbitclan | App: Ferretpaw
"Almost! One of use drives them out and the other stands at the other
end to try and catch as many as they can. Then we chase down the remaining ones."
She added
softly with a warm smile. "You nearly got it Ferretpaw! You should be more sure in
yourself."
She meowed with a smile, slipping around easily in the tall grasses. Her lithe
and small frame made her ideal for rabbit hunting, she was very nimble and quick.

[center] Buzzardclaw ()
♂ | Crush: Briarshadow | Location: Camp | Tags: Briarshadow & Cocoapaw | Bearclan |
App: Cocoapaw | Deputy

Buzzardclaw sighed with a roll of his eyes and flopped down, no longer hungry. "I could
almost swear my apprentice hates me. I'm not having him change nests because he did something
wrong."
He groaned but still took a nibble from the rabbit with a smile towards Briarshadow,
"When he is finished care to join for training? I think he could benefit from doing a
practice spar with another cat."
He replied simply with, curling his tail to his side.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:12 am

xferretpaw
    10 moons - apprentice - rabbitclan - c; none - t; pebblestream

ithe tom nodded. he wiggled his little bob of a tail in excitement. "I.. am not that confident.." ferretpaw meowed.

xbriarshadow
    29 moons - warrior - bearclan - c; none - t; buzzardclaw, cocoapaw

ibriarshadow took a bite from the rabbit she had almost forgotten about. "sure, i'll tag along," she meowed.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:43 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓛ittlebrook
♂ | bisexual | warrior | rabbitclan
crush; closed | location; forest | @; peonypool
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

littlebrook shrugged, casting a final glance back at
the border before he padded along with peonypool.
"i hope tension doesn't grow." he murmured aloud,
half to himself. as the padded onward, littlebrook
became lost in his thoughts, so concentrated on the
ideas swirling in his head that he didn't watch where
he was walking. the tom stumbled over a root and
accidentally bumped into peonypool. "o-oh! s-sorry!"
he meowed, face heating up in embarrassment.

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓗ickorynose
♀ | pansexual | warrior | bearclan
crush; open | location; forest | @; limepaw
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"sure, why not." hickorynose said with a smile. the warrior
lead the way through the forest, keeping her ears perked
and her senses alert. she was ready for any sort of call to
adventure, something to draw her and the apprentice away
from an ordinary life. at least, that was her minute-long dream.
hickory slowed down to let limepaw catch up. "i wonder what
we'll find." she meowed excitedly, ideas bubbling in her brain.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:23 am

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #HickoryNose
LimePaw padded after HickoryNose, excitement radiating off of his shiny black pelt. His green eyes were all over the place, looking this way and that way, trying to find something that would improve their adventure. "Maybe we'll find some RabbitClan cats! I've always wanted to meet some of them," he meowed, thinking as he spoke. "Though, it wouldn't be too good if they were on our territory, right? Would we have to hurt them?" The tom questioned, his excitement oozing into concern. He didn't want to have to hurt anyone.
EclipseFall
She-cat - Asexual panromatic - Warrior - BearClan - #BunnyPaw, FinchPaw
EclipseFall sat down and watched FinchPaw talk to BunnyPaw to see how they would progress with their mission. She purred happily, glad that the apprentices were getting along. It reminded her of her apprentice days.

BeeFlutter
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Medicine Cat - BearClan - #__
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw, BerryBush, CherryDawn
LemonPaw shook more grass out of her fur and smiled at CherryDawn. She was glad that she didn't get yelled at for making a mistake, something she always feared when training. "Okay!" The white furred she-cat meowed, getting back into her hunting stance to practice it.

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Bisexual - Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
ScorpionBramble wandered a bit before stopping at a place in the meadow where the grass was the tallest. "How about here? Should be plenty of places for prey to hide here." He meowed, smiling at the she-cat beside him.

WaspSting
Tom (afab) - Homoflexible - RabbitClan - Warrior - #__
WaspSting finished cleaning his fur and decided to take a trip outside of camp, knowing his way by memory as he cannot see where he is going. He simply wandered for awhile, enjoying the sun and the fresh air. It was nice to be away from camp for awhile. He didn't like being treated differently because he was a blind warrior.
[/quote]
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:21 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓛ittlebrook
♂ | bisexual | warrior | rabbitclan
crush; closed | location; forest | @; peonypool
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

littlebrook shrugged, casting a final glance back at
the border before he padded along with peonypool.
"i hope tension doesn't grow." he murmured aloud,
half to himself. as the padded onward, littlebrook
became lost in his thoughts, so concentrated on the
ideas swirling in his head that he didn't watch where
he was walking. the tom stumbled over a root and
accidentally bumped into peonypool. "o-oh! s-sorry!"
he meowed, face heating up in embarrassment.

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓗ickorynose
♀ | pansexual | warrior | bearclan
crush; open | location; forest | @; limepaw
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hickorynose paused for a moment and thought this over. "well,
i don't think it would be in our best interests to hurt them.
i mean, we wouldn't want to cause trouble between the
clans. if we did happen to run into some rabbitclan cats,
we'd probably take them back to camp and have hawkstar
interrogate them." she meowed, flicking her tail. "if they
wanted a fight, then we'd have to handle them ourselves
or i'd send you to fetch backup. not sure i could manage
alone though." hickorynose murmured. "whatever. i doubt
we'll find any rabbitclan cats on our territory today."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ *:・゚✦ ❝ wolfthroat. ][ one. ]

Postby kintsugi. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:42 am

' WOLFTHROAT'
      ranking.)..rabbitclan warriorxxage.) ..30 moonsxxlocation.)..forestxxtagged.)..waspsting
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━space"What the...," The malachite-colored visionaries of the brute batted rays of light as he stretched out upon his den floor, the crisp smell of morning leaking onto his face as he let out a wincing whine. It had been a nightmare, more of a flashback of sorts in which he only wished he could clear his mind of. His chocolate-smoke fur was ruffled and shaggy, sun-kissed eyes filled with insomnia and angst wander. He needed to get up, he needed to start the day with his clan and he was already running late. "What bloody time is it? Where a-are the rest of my c-clan mates?" By the time he made it to the entrance of the warriors' den, he was sure twenty minutes had passed, which probably didn't give him such a great image. He walked outside, letting out a short, soft howl-of-a-yawn before sitting down and letting his massive paws dangle off the edge of the high-rocked den. From here he saw everything, from here he watched his clan mates run and play around with the joy they should have. But he? He should probably get to work, but with no apprentice under his wings, he honestly didn't have much to do other than peck at the rest of his clan mates. He chuckled, padding down and gazing off at Wasp as he walked off into the wooded moor. The male decided to tag along, hoping he wouldn't bother the male by his sudden appearance. "W-Wasp? M-Mind if I join y-y-o-ou?" The English-tongued brute smiled, not only did it reflect on his maw, but in his eyes and voice, he knew Wasp couldn't see, but that didn't mean a single thing to Wolf. He was a wonderful warrior, and a smart one.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( amused at the pride lingering in wasps' expression.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me