Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:10 am

Lightkit blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted to how bright it had gotten. She looked from her sister to her mother, then she looked at Starclaw. She smiled at the she cat but was unsure what to say. “Ma? Why do you want to keep us a secret?” She mewed at Roseheart.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:17 am

Snakeman07 wrote:
Fernpaw/She cat/Apprentice/camp clearing/Crush:Open/Tagged:Waterlillypaw
Fernpaw looked down as Waterlillypaw said theirs nothing to do."Well yeah that is true". Fernpaw said in a slightly annoyed tone her ears folded and tail swaying."We could......". She couldn't think of anything else to do."Well than i have no idea on what to do". Fernpaw said annoyed as she walked along side of Waterlillypaw.

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/In woods/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Open
Darkheart heard a loud noise that startled him."Gah"! Darkheart jumped up and ran off somewhere as fast he could from in stinks."Oh gosh were am i"? Darkheart said as he looked around the dark area he was in.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Apprentice den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open
Darkpaw got comfy and slowly started to go to sleep.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/At camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Mittens,Jackdawnfrost,Wagtailclaw
Tiger felt a little more nervous when they said that they were alot of cats."Oh its good that you know them but not good that theirs alot". Tiger said in a slightly worried tone.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/At camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Tiger,Jackdawnfrost,Wagatilclaw
Mittens got slightly exited when they said more cats."So more cats to meet"? Mittens said as she tilted her head.

Slatekit/She cat/Kit/In a bush/Crush:Open/Tagged:Lightkit
Slatekit looked at Lightkit."Ma said we cant be seen". Slatekit said to Lightkit."Why did it get brighter"? Slatekit curled up when a cold breeze hit her.[/center]

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior(Secretly queen)/In a bush/Crush\Mate:Unknown/Tagged:Lightkit
Roseheart sighed when the kit kept on asking."Well you probably wont understand". roseheart said looking at the kit."If you wanna know". Roseheart moved her head to the kits so only they will hear."Well....I had kits with a cat that wasn't in this clan and i dont want them to know i had kits so i wont get in trouble or exiled". Roseheart said to the kit telling the truth.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:28 am

“Oh. Does that mean Me and Slatekit won’t get to play with other cats?” Lightkit asked, not too sure what her mom meant, but she guessed it wasn’t good.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:08 am

Snakeman07 wrote:
Fernpaw looked down as Waterlillypaw said theirs nothing to do."Well yeah that is true". Fernpaw said in a slightly annoyed tone her ears folded and tail swaying."We could......". She couldn't think of anything else to do."Well than i have no idea on what to do". Fernpaw said annoyed as she walked along side of Waterlillypaw.

Darkheart heard a loud noise that startled him."Gah"! Darkheart jumped up and ran off somewhere as fast he could from in stinks."Oh gosh were am i"? Darkheart said as he looked around the dark area he was in.

Tiger felt a little more nervous when they said that they were alot of cats."Oh its good that you know them but not good that theirs alot". Tiger said in a slightly worried tone.

Mittens got slightly exited when they said more cats."So more cats to meet"? Mittens said as she tilted her head.

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior(Secretly queen)/In a bush/Crush\Mate:Unknown/Tagged:Slatekit,Lightkit
Roseheart shook her head."No you guys wont be able play...Well until you guys are not kits anymore". Roseheart said to them getting an idea on how to keep them and not get exiled.

Slatekit/She cat/Kit/In a bush/Crush:Open/Tagged:Roseheart,Lightkit
Slatekit seemed shocked that they couldnt play."We can play with the other cats". Slatekit said with a slight whine looking at Lightkit shocked.

Wildtail/tom/Elder/Elders den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Oakfur
Wildtail turned to his brother his paws tapping."Do you wanna hear a story"? Wildtail said."I know just my vision of it". Wildtail said with a smile."Oh okay". Wildtail said with a frown he turned around and laid down.

Oakfur/Tom/Elder/Elders den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Wildtail
Oakfur rolled his eyes when his brother asked him if he wanted to hear a story."We both are brothers we have the same story". Oakfur said his ears folding."No i dont want to hear it i know you'll throw some made up bits into it to". Oakfur took a bite of a squirrel that was in front of him.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:14 am

“It’s fun playing with each other but it would be more fun with other cats.” Lightkit said, agreeing with Slatekit. She didn’t whine but she was upset they couldn’t play with other kits.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:20 am

Starclaw/She-cat/Crush:Diablo/Tags:Roseheart
"Ok. I will not." Starclaw said looking at the two kits. "What are their names?" Starclaw asked smiling at gray kit and then at the white kit. Starclaw kind of wanted kits but she was still to young. Starclaw moved her front paw that was hurt and then brought the squirrel out from behind her. "Do you want this?" She asked curious for Rosehearts answer. Then she turned to the kits and said, "I could always play with you. Well that is if your mother will let me."
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:42 am

Snakeman07 wrote:

Wildtail/tom/Elder/Elders den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Oakfur
Wildtail turned to his brother his paws tapping."Do you wanna hear a story"? Wildtail said."I know just my vision of it". Wildtail said with a smile."Oh okay". Wildtail said with a frown he turned around and laid down.

Oakfur/Tom/Elder/Elders den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Wildtail
Oakfur rolled his eyes when his brother asked him if he wanted to hear a story."We both are brothers we have the same story". Oakfur said his ears folding."No i dont want to hear it i know you'll throw some made up bits into it to". Oakfur took a bite of a squirrel that was in front of him.

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior(Secretly queen)/in a bush/Crush\Mate:Unknown/Tagged:Startclaw,Slatekit,Lightkit
Roseheart smiled when Starclaw said she would play with the kits."Their names the gray one is Slatekit and the white one is Lightkit". Roseheart said smiling."And of course you can play with them". Roseheart said as she watched joy go on the kits faces."Im fine darling but thanks for the offer". Roseheart said slightly moving the kits towards Starclaw.

Slatekit/She cat/Kit/In a bush/Crush:Open/Tagged:Starclaw,Roseheart,Lightkit
Slatekit looked at Starclaw when they said they would play with them."Ma can we please play with them". Slatekit said looking at her mother as she said yes."Lightkit did you hear we could play with another cat". Slatekit said slightly bouncing and got pushed next to them.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:58 am

Starclaw/She-cat/Crush:Diablo/Tags:Roseheart, Slatekit, Lightkit
Starclaw smiled at Slatekit's eagerness and then looked over at Roseheart. "I can show you a safer and bigger place off clan territory if you would like. I could visit you every day and help." Starclaw offered looking at the queen and waiting for an answer. "If we do go, then I could play with the kits once we get to that place." Starclaw then said looking back at the kits.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:04 am

“You would visit everyday?! Oh please mama, let Starclaw show us this place she’s talking about.” Lightkit said, her tail flicked happily at the idea of seeing Starclaw more.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:51 am

Snakeman07 wrote:

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/In the woods/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Open
Darkheart walked around trying to look for an exit."I just have to follow the clan scent". Darkheart took a deep breath the scent was weak but he began to follow it anyways.

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior(Secretly Queen)/With Starclaw/Crush\Mate:Unknown/Tagged:Starclaw,Lightkit,Slatekit
Roseheart smiled as Starclaw offered."Sure well go to this place". Roseheart said as she stood up and picked up the kits in her mouth."Okay so lead the way". Rosheart said not really opaning her mouth.

Slatekit/She cat/Kit/In Rosehearts mouth/Crush:Open/Tagged:Starclaw,Roseheart,Lightkit
Slatekit smiled when Roseheart said they could go their."Thanks ma". Slatekit said as she got lifted up.

Wildtail/Tom/Elder/Elders den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open
Wildtail turned around as Oakfur rejected his story."I guess ill nap". Wildtail said as he laid down looking like a clump of fur with a face.

Oakfur/Tom/Elder/Elders den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open
Oakfur puled the squirrel closer as he took another bite laying down himself and taking a look around the room.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me