Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:59 am

“It certainly is. Hedgehogs look interesting. They only attack if threatened. But im Sure we can find something else. Who knows, maybe we will find another interesting animal.” Smokefur said. She knew Seaweedpaw didn’t have a mentor, but Smokefur was actually enjoying hanging out with the apprentice. Maybe she could mentor him. She would have to talk to Quietstar about that.

(I thought Darkheart and Smokefur were crushing on each other.)
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:11 am

𝒲𝒶𝓈𝓅𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
Rank:Warrior|Age:28 moons|Crush:Rosewhisker|Scent:Light rain
Waspfeather flicked his tail and was watching the sky. Waspfeather stood up slowly, his shoulder was doing much better, he could probably start doing patrols soon, but of course he needed Rosewhisker's permission.

𝐻𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎𝒷𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒
Honeybreeze was watching the medicine cat's den and awaited for the two she-cats to come out with the herbs they would need.

𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒻𝒷𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒
Rank:Apprentice|Age:13 moons|Crush:Ravenwing|Scent:Fall (Autumn)
Leafbreeze purred softly. He was happy to see new warriors and a new apprentice. The tom began to wonder who would train this new apprentice.

𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓅𝒶𝓌
Moonpaw sighed. First her brother became a warrior and now Starclaw. Moonpaw sighed. Was she ever gonna be a warrior?
Sure she wanted to be a medicine cat, but she would of liked to become a warrior with her littermate.

𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒𝓈
Rank:Queen|Age:30 moons|Crush:Open|Scent:Pringles, cause why not?
To be changed.

𝐵𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓂

𝑀𝒶𝓎𝒻𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
To be changed.

𝒥𝓊𝓃𝑒𝒷𝓊𝑔
"Okay!" Junebug meowed, nodding. "Let's go take care of the fox." She said quietly.

𝒜𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓈𝓀𝓎
Aprilsky then padded back into the nursery to watch the kits play. Aprilsky loved kits and wanted some of her own.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:58 am

Starclaw/She-cat/Crush:Diablo/Tags:Larkpaw and DIablo

"Oh ok...Well I will be going to hunt. See you guys later." Starclaw said before running out of the camp. She slowed down after running a bit and she saw a mouse so she quickly moved up on it and caught it. Then she caught a rabbit that was close to twice and apprentice's size. As she caught the rabbit, she twisted her paw so she limped back to camp slowly since the weight of the rabbit was holding her back.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:36 am

Snakeman07 wrote:
Fernpaw/She cat/Apprentice/camp clearing/Crush:Open/Tagged:Waterlillypaw
Fernpaw looked down as Waterlillypaw said theirs nothing to do."Well yeah that is true". Fernpaw said in a slightly annoyed tone her ears folded and tail swaying."We could......". She couldn't think of anything else to do."Well than i have no idea on what to do". Fernpaw said annoyed as she walked along side of Waterlillypaw.

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/In woods/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Open
Darkheart heard a loud noise that startled him."Gah"! Darkheart jumped up and ran off somewhere as fast he could from in stinks."Oh gosh were am i"? Darkheart said as he looked around the dark area he was in.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Apprentice den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open
Darkpaw got comfy and slowly started to go to sleep.

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior(Secretly Queen)/In a bush/Crush:Dead\Mate:Unknown/Tagged:Stonekit
Roseheart woke up to hear a small mew."What"? Roseheart turned around seeing a small kit."Oh no i cant let them know". Roseheart grabbed the kit in her jaws and slowly began to move to the edge of the bush.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/At camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Mittens,Jackdawnfrost,Wagtailclaw
Tiger felt a little more nervous when they said that they were alot of cats."Oh its good that you know them but not good that theirs alot". Tiger said in a slightly worried tone.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/At camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Tiger,Jackdawnfrost,Wagatilclaw
Mittens got slightly exited when they said more cats."So more cats to meet"? Mittens said as she tilted her head.

Slatekit/She cat/Kit/In a bush/Crush:Open/Tagged:Roseheart
Stonekit laid on the prickly bush she tried to talk but didnt do well."Ma"? Slatekit couldnt hear or see anything."Ma"? She mewed again but felt her get lifted up and start to move.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:32 am

Lightkit could barely hear Slatekit but her ears flicked at the sound. “Ma? Hungry.” The kit mewed. Then she wondered where they were and where was dad. She crawled towards the smell of milk and lay by her mother, drinking milk from her. Unlike her sister she didn’t want to go outside. She was content being with her mom.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:47 am

Snakeman07 wrote:
Fernpaw looked down as Waterlillypaw said theirs nothing to do."Well yeah that is true". Fernpaw said in a slightly annoyed tone her ears folded and tail swaying."We could......". She couldn't think of anything else to do."Well than i have no idea on what to do". Fernpaw said annoyed as she walked along side of Waterlillypaw.

Darkheart heard a loud noise that startled him."Gah"! Darkheart jumped up and ran off somewhere as fast he could from in stinks."Oh gosh were am i"? Darkheart said as he looked around the dark area he was in.

Tiger felt a little more nervous when they said that they were alot of cats."Oh its good that you know them but not good that theirs alot". Tiger said in a slightly worried tone.

Mittens got slightly exited when they said more cats."So more cats to meet"? Mittens said as she tilted her head.

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior(Secretly queen)/In a bush/Crush:Dead\Mate:Unknown/Tagged:Slatekit,Lightkit
Roseheart put down Slatekit and laid down for Lightkit to eat."You guys are so cute and prefresct just i cant let the clan know you guys exist". Roseheart said quietly to her kits as they drank."Its gonna be hard". Roseheart thought as she rested her head as they ate.

Slatekit/She cat/Kit/In a bush/Crush:Open/Tagged:Rosheart,Lightkit
Slatekit felt herself get put down and felt the bush slightly shake when her moth laid down."Ma food". She said as she crawled over to her mother and began to drink the milk.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:08 am

“Clan?” Lightkit sniffed around. She could only smell her mother, her sister and milk. If it meant meeting other cats Lightkit thought it might be fun. The young kit licked her lips when she had her fill and curled up with her family, a small yawn escaping her mouth.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:25 am

Snakeman07 wrote:

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior(Secretly queen)/In a bush/Crush/Mate:Unknown/Tagged:Slatekit,Lightkit
Roseheart looked at Lightkit when she said clan."Im in a clan and your in clan territory right now i dont want them to know you guys are here because i may get kicked out for breaking the warrior code". Roseheart said in a worried tone."I have to take you guys out of clan territory so they wont smell you or find you guys". Roseheart said adjusting her position."So do you guys want to live in the woods for a bit until you guys get older"? Roseheart said wall looking at the kits."Im gonna sleep for a bit wall you guys think about it". Roseheart curled around the kits and used her tail to slightly cover them.

Slatekit/She cat/Kit/In a bush/Crush:Open/Tagged:Roseheart,Lightkit
Slatekit lisend to the slight sound she could here."N-no ma i dont wanna live in the woods i want to meet the other cats". Slatekit said in a worried tone."Well if you wanna stay in the clan". Slatekit turned her head to Lightkit."Wut do you think"? Slatekit said to them wall she got covered by her mothers tail.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:40 am

Starclaw/She-cat/Crush:Diablo/Tags:
Continuing to walk back to camp, Starclaw stopped when she started to hear voices. One of the voices sounded familiar. Letting go of the prey, Starclaw walked toward the bush that she heard voices in. She looked in and let out a silent gasp. Then she spoke softly, "Roseheart? What..What is going on?"
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OYSTERSMANNN » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:13 am

𝐵𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒽𝓅𝒶𝓌-𝒯𝑜𝓂-𝟣𝟥 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈-𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝒞𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓅𝒶𝓌

Branchpaw gave Fallen a sympathetic look, feeling bad for them. He continued padding until reaching camp.

𝑀𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌-𝒮𝒽𝑒-𝒸𝒶𝓉-𝟤𝟫 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈-𝒫𝑀 𝓂𝑒
Mouseclaw signaled with her tail for Junebug to follow her, as she crept down the tunnel/

𝒫𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓀𝒾𝓉- 𝒮𝒽𝑒-𝓀𝒾𝓉-𝟣 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈-𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔

Pinekit awoke, yawing on the nursery. She lay her head in the nest, trying to sleep again.
OYSTERSMANNN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me