Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:49 am

Chestnutberry - she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Ravenwing

- She nodded to the she-cat as she continued her eatting, she then looked again around the clearning "there sure is peaceful now" she meowed suddently landing her tail to her paws as she sat down.

Wagtailclaw - tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Tiger, Mittens

- He didn't say anything just maked his way back to the camp as his sister was being answering their guestions 'hopelly Softstar is in camp now...' he thought taking a deep breath as he walked to the camp entrance.

Jackdawnfrost - she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Tiger, Mittens

- She nodded as the loner keep questioining "Yes, you're in right age to be a Warriors, but still too young to be elders" she meowed flicking her ears as she started to hear some voices coming inside the camp.

Waterlilypaw - she - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Fernpaw, Darkpaw

- She catched one of the birds, but the rest of them fly away, hearing a crash she looekd back at the two other apprentices "Are you okey?" she meowed to Fernpaw, looking at her then the bird which was being smashed under her "oh...that's..." she meowed looking the bird.

Seaweedpaw - tom - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Smokefur

-He flicked his tail as the older cat catched her second prey "I see...so what is it to be a deputy? Is it stressful or cool?" he meowed suddently watching the warrior.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:05 am

LarkPaw (Sky)
Tom - Homoflexible - Apprentice - #Diablo, StarClaw
LarkPaw snorted and giggled, grinning at Diablo. "You were gone too long, sweetheart," he rolled his tongue into a really bad fake accent, amusement lacing his voice and dark green eyes. The tom gently dipped his head in thanks, crouching down awkwardly to drink the water from the moss. His leg bent away from his body, making crouching and really any other position other than standing uncomfortable. When he was done, he looked up at Diablo. "Thank you. Are you okay? We can rest now if you'd like."

SpiderWeb
Nonbinary - Pansexual - Warrior - #PoppyFlower
SpiderWeb smirked as they pulled themself up onto their own four paws, walking beside PoppyFlower. "I'll be fine, just some bruises. They'll be gone by next moon claw." They meowed, closing their eyes and smiling kindly at the she-cat next to them. "Thank you for helping though."

LavenderFur
She-cat - Pansexual - Warrior - #MountainStripe
LavenderFur rolled her eyes and padded past him, finally entering camp. She placed the prey she had in her mouth into the fresh kill pile and waited for MountainStripe to join her. "I'll admit, you beat me in the prey department though." She meowed begrudgingly, both proud of him and disappointed that she 'lost'.

MinnowPaw (Shade)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - #__
MinnowPaw let CloverPaw leave and circled back into the medicine cat den, laying down in his nest.

Echo (EchoShatter)
Tom (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #__
Echo sat in the tree and smirked as the fox eventually trotted away, bored and too hungry to be waiting on a cat in a tree.

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #BranchPaw
"Anytime!" Fallen meowed happily, purring. "Should I walk you back? The fox might still be out there. I need to look for Echo anyways," they asked, standing up and stretching as if BranchPaw had already agreed to the situation.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:07 am

Fernpaw/She cat/Apprentice/Hunting grounds/Crush:Open/Tagged:Darkpaw,Waterlillypaw
Fernpaw stayed still for a few more seconds."Yeah im okay". Fernpaw flipped over and grabbed the bird."That did hurt though but i did get the bird". Fernpaw said with a nervous smile she limped over to the kill pile and dropped the bird in it."Its starting to look better dont you guys think"? Fernpaw said wall she turned to the other two apprentices.

Snakeman07 wrote:Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/Nursery/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Any one there
Darkheart walked around the Nursery looking for Lillykit.

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior/In a bush/Crush:Dead\Mate:Unknown/Tagged:Open
Roseheart slowly started to doze off.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Hunting grounds/Crush:Open/Tagged:Fernpaw,Waterlillypaw
Darkpaw stood worried as she laid there a bit longer."Hello you okay Fernpaw"? Darkpaw said as they opened their eyes."Okay thats good". Darkpaw fallowed Fernpaw."It dose look better". Darkpaw said wall sitting down and looking at Fernpaw as he answered.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/In camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Wagtailclaw,Jackdawnfrost,Mittens
Tiger squinted as the sun went into his eyes."Huh im gonna have to learn more about this clan". Tiger thought to himself."So we have to try to find your leader". Tiger said wall looking around the area he was in."This place is surly interesting". Tiger watched some of the cats as they ran around."Hmmm". Tigers tail swayed as he fallowed the cats.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/In camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Wagtailclaw,Jackdawnfrost,Tiger
Mittens looked at the sky as they went into the clan."Its so pretty". Mittens said as looking around."This clan life is surly gonna be interesting". Mittens fallowed behind the cats."So your leaders name is softstar would she just be around inspecting the clan"? Mittens asked them getting filled with more questions as she looked around.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdsie » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:47 pm

𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓹𝓪𝔀
She-Cat || Crush: Branchpaw/Larkpaw || Location: Camp|| Tags: Rosewhisker

Cloverpaw rolled her eyes, though the words warmed her heart a bit. After she finished pulverizing all the roots, she got to her paws and looked to Rosewhisker for instruction. "Should I mix it with the stinging nettle?" She asked, trying to remember the poultices.

𝔇𝔦𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔬
Tom || Crush: Starclaw + || Location: Camp || Tags: Larkpaw, Starclaw

Diablo raised a brow before laughing, his tail curling in delight. "That was a ridiculous accent, what were you supposed to be?"
He said, after taking a deep breath to calm down. The laughter made him tired, but he was sure it was just from being exhausted, and nothing too alarming.
Birdsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:14 pm

LarkPaw (Sky)
"A really bad fake one," LarkPaw stuck his tongue out and grinned warmly, purring. He ended up laying down again, his leg starting to bother him, so he decided to take a short rest.

SpiderWeb
SpiderWeb smirked as they pulled themself up onto their own four paws, walking beside PoppyFlower. "I'll be fine, just some bruises. They'll be gone by next moon claw." They meowed, closing their eyes and smiling kindly at the she-cat next to them. "Thank you for helping though."

LavenderFur
LavenderFur rolled her eyes and padded past him, finally entering camp. She placed the prey she had in her mouth into the fresh kill pile and waited for MountainStripe to join her. "I'll admit, you beat me in the prey department though." She meowed begrudgingly, both proud of him and disappointed that she 'lost'.

MinnowPaw (Shade)
MinnowPaw let CloverPaw leave and circled back into the medicine cat den, laying down in his nest.

Echo (EchoShatter)
Tom (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #__
Echo sat in the tree and smirked as the fox eventually trotted away, bored and too hungry to be waiting on a cat in a tree.

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
"Anytime!" Fallen meowed happily, purring. "Should I walk you back? The fox might still be out there. I need to look for Echo anyways," they asked, standing up and stretching as if BranchPaw had already agreed to the situation.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OYSTERSMANNN » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:21 am

𝐵𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒽𝓅𝒶𝓌-𝒯𝑜𝓂-𝟣𝟥 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈-𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝒞𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓅𝒶𝓌

Branchpaw nodded, and slowly began to pad to the direction of camp.

𝑀𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌-𝒮𝒽𝑒-𝒸𝒶𝓉-𝟤𝟫 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈-𝒫𝑀 𝓂𝑒
Mouseclaw turned back to the entrance of the tunnels. "Junebug, actually maybe could you come with me?" She padded to the entrance so Junebug could hear her better.

𝒫𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓀𝒾𝓉- 𝒮𝒽𝑒-𝓀𝒾𝓉-𝟣 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈-𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔

Pinekit decided she might take a nap. She liked napping.
OYSTERSMANNN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:24 am

𝒲𝒶𝓈𝓅𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
Rank:Warrior|Age:28 moons|Crush:Rosewhisker|Scent:Light rain
Waspfeather flicked his tail and was watching the sky. Waspfeather stood up slowly, his shoulder was doing much better, he could probably start doing patrols soon, but of course he needed Rosewhisker's permission.

𝐻𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎𝒷𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒
Honeybreeze nodded and stayed we still as she could. She was very uncomfortable, but at least the pain was a little less.

𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒻𝒷𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒
Rank:Apprentice|Age:13 moons|Crush:Ravenwing|Scent:Fall (Autumn)
Leafbreeze purred softly. He was happy to see new warriors and a new apprentice. The tom began to wonder who would train this new apprentice.

𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓅𝒶𝓌
Moonpaw sighed. First her brother became a warrior and now Starclaw. Moonpaw sighed. Was she ever gonna be a warrior?
Sure she wanted to be a medicine cat, but she would of liked to become a warrior with her littermate.

𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒𝓈
Rank:Queen|Age:30 moons|Crush:Open|Scent:Pringles, cause why not?
To be changed.

𝐵𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓂

𝑀𝒶𝓎𝒻𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
To be changed.

𝒥𝓊𝓃𝑒𝒷𝓊𝑔
"Sure thing!" Junebug meowed padding to where Mouseclaw was. "Need my help or something?" She asked the she-cat, looking at the tunnels.

𝒜𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓈𝓀𝓎
Aprilsky then padded back into the nursery to watch the kits play. Aprilsky loved kits and wanted some of her own.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:50 am

“It’s cool but it does come with a lot of responsibility. But I think I can handle it.” Smokefur told Seaweedpaw. “One day I will lead this clan. I just hope I do a good job leading.” She added.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohcrow » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:03 am

Rosewhisker

Rosewhisker nodded. "Mhm, go ahead and mix that in." She pawed a batch of stinging nettle toward Cloverpaw. "There's not much else we can do, I don't think. We can't exactly bind it to a stick. We could try a wrap around her chest, but her movements would be so restricted..." Rosewhisker thought for a second. "Plus, it would be an awkward angle that may just end up hurting more." She shrugged. "We'll see what we can do, eh?"

Ravenwing
Location: Clearing | Tags: Chestnutberry | Crush: she thinkin

Ravenwing looked up, less at the first appearance of the camp, but more toward the attitude. It was the first she'd done that in awhile. "You're right," she mewed quietly. "It's starting to calm down.. finally." She took a small breath. All her clanmates were finally resting and healing, and for the first time in a long time, all was.. fairly well.

MissHedgehog wrote:
Fawnkit

Fawnkit plopped down, her tiny paws tired after a long hunt.. of a moss ball and a stone. She hadn't found either yet, and was getting sleepy again. She closed her eyes for a second, her body tilting toward the side as she dozed. When she almost fell, she woke up and shook her head, then started dozing again.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:06 am

LarkPaw (Sky)
"A really bad fake one," LarkPaw stuck his tongue out and grinned warmly, purring. He ended up laying down again, his leg starting to bother him, so he decided to take a short rest.

SpiderWeb

LavenderFur

MinnowPaw (Shade)

Echo (EchoShatter)
Tom (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #BranchPaw
Echo saw BranchPaw and Fallen walk by. He jumped down and greeted them, Fallen nodding towards him before conversing with BranchPaw. Echo hung around at the back, watching out for the fox.

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
Fallen purred as they followed BranchPaw. "So, what's life like in a clan? I was in a group once, but it was with mean cats. Are the cats in your clan mean?" They meowed, padding beside the tom.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups