🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Postby arctic.sprite » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:20 am

- Frostbreeze - She-Cat - Warrior - Location: Camp - Tags; roset
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Frostbreeze's grip was loosened as the tom swiped his claws across her face. She could feel the wet touch of blood attempting to escape her wounds. As the alley cat began to kick his back legs around, the she-cat flew off. She hit the ground hard, the impact caused her to slide back a little. At this point, every muscle in her body was screaming at her. Blood was now dripping down through her fur. The white warrior stumbled back to her paws. "What is it going to take for you to give up!" She growled, taking a moment to breathe. Frostbreeze began to race towards the tom once more, now limping on her front left leg. The she-cat aimed for the tom's tail, ready to chomp down.

- Dustpaw - She-Cat - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Forest - Tags; Olive
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dustpaw sat, her eyes locked on the ground. "I do want to see you. I want to see you every day." The she-cat's voice was almost a whisper as she spoke. "My clan will forever hate me if I abandon them." She sighed. All of this started with her taking a stroll out of camp. Now look at what it had evolved into. "What if I go help fight, and once the battle is over, I meet you in our den?" Her eyes looked up to meet Olive's. "I really like you Olive. I want to be with you. However, I have a duty to protect my clan."
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:34 am

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Tags: Caleb, Bridget

Frogpaw watched as the swift black she-cat knocked Caleb off his paws and pinned him down. He dashed to ram into the she-cat to push her off Caleb, but she leaped off him and clawed Frogpaw's flank. Frogpaw winced and turned around to try to scratched the she-cat, but she quickly dashed around him and pinned him down. "She's too fast!" he cried. Frogpaw never knew rouges could be so quick. "She's even faster than a Clan cat!" Frogpaw took his weight to his advantage and threw her off. The black cat landed on her side but she quickly scrambled to her paws. "Caleb, help me pin her down!" Frogpaw thought if he could distract her, Caleb could pin her down and finally be able to land some hits. While he was thinking, the black she-cat scratched his muzzle. He hissed and swiped at her, but she kept dodging. "Now!" he yowled while she was too busy trying to predict his attacks.
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:52 am

Caleb
Where?: FawnClan Camp//Tags: Frogpaw, Bridget//Rank: Loner

Caleb nodded and flung himself at the she-cat (Bridget). He tried to pin her down but she rolled with him for a bit. Finally, like before, she rolled until she kicked him away from her, but this time, Caleb landed on his paws and charged over to the black feline once again.

Bridget
Where?: FawnClan Camp//Tags: Caleb, Frogpaw//Rank: Alley Cat

The black she-cat growled at Frogpaw and Caleb. "I'll end you!" She threatened Frogpaw and ran over to the apprentice, but Caleb tackled her before she made it over to the apprentice. She let out an angry yowl then Caleb had her pinned down. "I got her down!" She heard Caleb call over to Frogpaw.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:50 am

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Tags: Caleb, Bridget, Peanut

Frogpaw nodded and quickly slashed her face with his claws. He raked her nose and underneath her eye. He stained his paws red with her blood. While he clawed her, a large tom pushed Frogpaw away from Bridget and into the ground. "Gahh!" he wailed as he slid on the ground and struggled to get on his paws. He looked at Caleb who was biting the she-cat's ears. The large white socked tom pinned Frogpaw down while he was distracted. He struggled under the massive brown tabby tom. The tom hissed. Reavealing large fangs, one slightly chipped.

Peanut - Male - 32 Moons - Loner - Tags: Frogpaw

Despite his name, Peanut is a very large cat. Heavy in weight, large in size. He pinned down the tiny grey cat, and unsheathed his claws. One of his claws are black, while the rest are clear. Peanut bent his head towards the small cat, and revealed his long fangs. "You should treat she-cats with respect!" he hissed. His former owners gave him the name, "Peanut the Destroyer" but his fellow alley cats respected him despite the childish name. He twitched his tripped tail.

(This is my actual cat. when he was little, he liked breaking things :'3 )
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:09 am

oooo who ever messes with my apprentice is ded 030

SlatePelt
Tom|Warrior|C;IrisCloud|T;IrisCloud, Peanut, FrogPaw

"Over there." The tom meowed, flicking his tail to the alley cats and apprentice, and loner. "FrogPaw, and Caleb can't take on two rogues." His muscles, tense but he ran towards the four cats. "Get off my apprentice mangy rat!" He yowled. The tom barreled into the big rogue, just barely knocking him off his apprentice. "No one messes with FrogPaw." He hissed into the tom's ear. His claws quickly pierced the alley cat's ear.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:32 am

Caleb
Where?: FawnClan Camp//Tags: Peanut, Frogpaw,
Slatepelt, Bridget, Iriscloud

The gray tabbt heard Peanut's growl and got off of Bridget. Though the black she-cat and her alley cat friends were causing FawnClan some trouble, he had to remember his manners. "S-sorry, but I believe you and your friends should leave. This is FawnClan camp, meaning there's young ones here." Caleb told Bridget.

Bridget
Where?: FawnClan Camp//Tags: *Similar to Caleb's*

The black she-cat scrambled from underneath Caleb and let out a hiss. "We'll do as we please." She said, but she didn't know why she and her friends were fighting these FawnClan cats. What was the point again? Either way, she ran over to help Peanut out by tackling Slatepelt.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:55 am

Frogpaw - Male - 11 moons - Apprentice - Tags: Slatepelt, Caleb, Bridget

Frogpaw thought the tom would rip his throat out. Lucky, his mentor came to the rescue and knocked him off just in time. "Thanks Slatepelt!" he scrambled to his paws. He noticed the black she-cat going to help the large brown tabby tom. "They're not going to listen!" he hissed to Caleb. Frogpaw dashed after the black she-cat and pinned her down.

Slatepelt, my savior ;-;

Peanut - Male - 32 Moons - Rouge - Tags: Slatepelt

Peanut growled as he felt his ear peirced by the tabby warrior. He got onto his paws, but felt clumsy. His ear dripped with crimson colored blood. "You clan cats are all the same, foolish!" Peanut lunged forward, swiping at Slatepelt with claws outstretched. He bared his teeth and flattened his ears.
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:11 am

Chestnutear
( • shecat • 32 moons • straight • c; hawktalon • t; rouges • warrior • )

the shecat threw herself into battle, lunging at a rogue. she scratched at him since battling was her large weak spot.

Olive
( • tom • 12 moons • straight • c; dustpaw(kinda) • t; dustpaw • loner • )

"im not letting you go!" he meowed sharply. "i am not letting you get hurt."

Foxwhisker
( • tom • 28 moons • bisexual • c; open • t; pidgeonkit • warrior • )

he curled up with his kit in the nursery. "dont be scared," he meowed, licking her head.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:18 am

Caleb
Where?: FawnClan Camp//Tags: Frogpaw, Bridget,
Peanut, Iriscloud, Slatepelt

The loner sighed, knowing that what Frogpaw said was true, but he had to at least try to get the alley cats out of FawnClan's camp.

Bridget
Where?: FawnClan Camp//Tags: Frogpaw//Other: ((I like Peanut <: He sounds adorable))

"Ugh! You stupid furball!"
Bridget hissed, swiping at Frogpaw's ears. "Get off of me!" The black she-cat wriggled around trying to cause Frogpaw to leap away from her.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂

Postby ~Wildfire » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:43 am

Falconwing
    [male - 34 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: shellpaw, alley cat]

Falconwing ducked low to the ground, barely dodging a blow from his opponent, but the alley cat’s claws still caught the top of Falconwing’s left ear, nicking it. The warrior snarled, biting down into the tom’s tail in return. With a high-pitched yelp of pain, the alley cat finally turned and fled the camp.

Pebblepaw
    [female - 11 moons - apprentice - crush: hawkpaw - tags: hawkpaw, alley cat]

Pebblepaw watched with satisfaction as the she-cat that had attacked her backed off, yowling in pain due to the bloody clawmarks the tabby apprentice had left on her muzzle. Without hesitation, Pebblepaw dove back into the fray, making her way to Hawkpaw’s side. “Thanks!” She meowed over the sounds of battle, glad for the encouragement. There weren’t many alley cats left as she fell back into their easy rhythm, mirroring Hawkpaws moves with her own as if they had done so for years.

Icepaw
    [female - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: open - tags: alley cat, acorntail]

Icepaw felt a surge of relief when Acorntail came to help her fight the large tom. She dragged her claws down his shoulders repeatedly, while bizing down into his scruff to help herself keep balance on top of the struggling cat. Suddenly, the tom reared back with a yowl, pinning her the wall of the warrior’s den and his back, leaning on her with his entire weight. Icepaw yelped and let go of his scruff, retracting her claws at the same time. Now that he was free, the alley cat dashed for the forest, leaving the white-furred apprentice to slump to the ground.

Thistletuft
    [male - 30 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: foxpaw, aurora]

Thistletuft hissed when the she-cat’s teeth bit his leg. Not hard enough to make a serious wound, but hard enough to draw blood. “I wish you hadn’t done that.” He growled, narrowing his eyes at her. He honestly wasn’t interested in fighting these cats, it seemed pointless and the only result would be injuries on both sides, but he couldn’t just let this go, especiaĺy now that it was personal. He slashed his claws over her ears, but it was more of a warning blow than anything else.
Last edited by ~Wildfire on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me