Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:49 am

LarkPaw (Sky)
Tom - Homoflexible - Apprentice - #Diablo, StarClaw
LarkPaw placed his paws in front of him, a bit uncertain, but put his paws forward and pulled himself, forming a hopping motion as he couldn't support a quarter of his body. It took him a bit to get used to this, the odd hopping motion he had to make to get around, but he eventually got used to it and began to hop around behind Diablo, slow but steady. "Well, it's only my leg that's injured." He meowed, out of breath already.

SpiderWeb
Nonbinary - Pansexual - Warrior - #PoppyFlower
SpiderWeb shuffled his paws while on the tree branch, obviously uncomfortable with being up there. They knew that this was a dangerous spot for them, as they're not exactly the most light weight and nimble cat around. While debating whether or not they should jump to the next tree, some soft ruffling below caught their attention and they figured it was PoppyFlower. "What are you going to do, knock me out of the tree?" They snorted, not looking at her as they slowly tiptoed around the branches of the tree, trying to find the most stable one.

LavenderFur
She-cat - Pansexual - Warrior - #MountainStripe
LavenderFur laughed as she blasted past MoutainStripe, though for a second she paused and slowed down to make sure he was okay. After noticing that he wasn't wheezing or doing anything alarming, she smiled and picked up her speed, racing towards the camp, which wasn't all that far now.

MinnowPaw (Shade)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - #__
MinnowPaw let CloverPaw leave and circled back into the medicine cat den, laying down in his nest.

Echo (EchoShatter)
Tom (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #__
Echo sighed with relief when the strange cat and his sibling climbed out through the hole in the ceiling. Then, he took off, a fox hot on his heels. He knew just where to go, though, and was able to quickly escape the tunnels and enter the forest above, climbing a tree so the fox couldn't catch him. He simply waited for the fox to give up and walk away. which could take minutes to hours, to maybe days if it was desperate. "I hope Fallen and the other cat are okay," he murmured to himself as he relaxed on a tree branch, ignoring the whining of the fox below him.

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #BranchPaw
Fallen nodded, smiling. "Yeah! My brother and I just live in the tunnels down there. We've been harassed by foxes before so don't worry, I'm sure Echo has got it taken care of." They spoke with confidence and pride in their brother.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:56 am

Chestnutberry - she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Ravenwing

- She looked at her when she poked the prey closer to share it, she shaked her head "no no, it's all for you...Don't worry about me" she meowed giving her a embrassed smile.

Wagtailclaw - tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Tiger, Mittens

- He turned around to make his way back to the camp "Lets get going then..." he meowed calmly, but he did have a little scared feelings, he knowed very well that some cats will look at him and Jackdawnfrost like a traitors for a moment, but he will live it that.

Jackdawnfrost - she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Tiger, Mittens

- She nodded to the two cats, before she flicked her tail and followed after her Brother toward the camp. She turned to see back at her once or twice to be dure if the two cats was following or not.

Waterlilypaw - she - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Fernpaw, Darkpaw

- She sniffed the air and scented the vole too, but she did scent something else too a mices. Ears flicking she looked ad the two sibling focused to the vole, when she desiced to try her luck with the mouse, which was not far where she was being.

Seaweedpaw - tom - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Smokefur

-He taked the peacock to the deputy, dropping it to her feets as he licked his lips proudly "That was mostly just good luck I guess" he meowed flicking his tail.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:42 am

“Luck and quick thinking. You’ll make a great warrior. I have no doubt about it.” Smokefur said. “Shall we continue hunting?”
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:31 am

Fernpaw/She cat/Apprentice/Hunting grounds/Crush:Open/Tagged:Waterlillypaw,Darkpaw
Fernpaw dashed after the Vole than leaping into the air."I got this". Fernpaw dived at the vole her claw sticking out."Scratch slash bite". Fernpaw slide her sharp claws down the voles back wall holding it down with her mouth."One last scratch". Fernpaw quickly slid her claw around its neck killing the vole."Hehe nice". Fernpaw picked it up and started to trot to the food pile.

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/By elders den/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Open
Darkheart fallowed the scent of the moss ball soon ending up by the elders den."The grass looked a little smooshed". Darkheart walked over to the grass to see the moss ball sitting on top of the grass."Yessss". Darkheart grabbed the moss ball and started to run to were ever Lillykit is.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Hunting grounds/Crush:Open/Tagged:Waterlillypaw,Fernpaw
Darkpaw Fallowed Fernpaw as she got closer to the vole."I think you have that". Darkpaw turned around and spotted a rat."Alright". Darkpaw dashed after the rat."Get back here"! Darkpaw grabbed the rats tail and yanked it."Graaa". Darkpaw bit the rats neck hard and heard a snap."There we go". Darkpaw started to trot to the kill pile.

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior/In a bush/Crush:Dead\Mate:Unknown/Tagged:Open
Roseheart ran to bush instead."I-i-im going over here". Roseherat laid in a close by bush and curled up.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/In camp woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Wagtailclaw,Jackdawnfrost,Mittens
Tiger fawllowed behind the cats."Im coming dont worry". Tiger trotted faster to walk next to the cats slightly unsure about his choice about joining."I could slightly see the camp". Tiger opens his mouth to get used to the clan scent that hes going to smell."As i asked do your leaders names always have to end with 'star'". He said wall slightly tilting his head as he walked.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/In camp woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Wagtailclaw,Jackdawnfrost,Tiger
Mittens walked along side Tiger."Hold up". Mittens trotted next to the cats."Yeah were here". Mittens walked in a cloud of the scent of the clan."Oh thats strong". Mittens opened her mouth to get her insides use to the scent of clan.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:57 am

Chestnutberry - she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Ravenwing

- She looked at her when she poked the prey closer to share it, she shaked her head "no no, it's all for you...Don't worry about me" she meowed giving her a embrassed smile.

Wagtailclaw - tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Tiger, Mittens

- He quickly looked over his shoulder as the loner tom asked them a question "Yes, when a cat become a leader it's name ends to a star, like if I was a leader my name could be Wagtailstar..." he meowed trying to explane it to them. He thought for a moment, but desiced to keep the nine life think out By now.

Jackdawnfrost - she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Tiger, Mittens

- She watched the loners "We have different ranks in our clan, I and Wagtailclaw are warrior, but above us is medicine cat, who knows all about herbs and stuff, deputy, which is like leaders right paw and of course the highest for use all is the Leader, then there is Queens, elders, kits and apprentices too" she meowed softy.

Waterlilypaw - she - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Fernpaw, Darkpaw

- She stalked the mice a bit, before pounced toward it and kileld it with quick bite into the neck. Licking her lips she looekd at the two other apprentices before focused to her second prey, which seemed to the a group of birds.

Seaweedpaw - tom - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Smokefur

-He tbuickly buried the peacock under some leaves "Yes, we could hunt more, this is actually fun" he meowed clawing some dirt over his catched prey, before sniffed the air to fins more.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:33 am

“Yes I agree. I enjoy hunting, especially since the clan needs enough food to feed them for some time.” Smokefur said sniffing the air. The deputy caught the scent of some prey. It appeared to be a mouse. Smokefur crouched. She noticed the mouse was looking around, as if it could hear her but not see her. Then she pounced and landed with one paw on the mouse. It tried to escape but Smokefur caught it by the tail and quickly killed it biting deep into its body.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:38 pm

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Mountainstripe

Male|31 Moons|Straight|Excited|

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He smiled as she ran past and began to follow her with a fake limp. "Agh, my paw!" he shrieked loudly before dramatically tumbling over. He laid down on his back with his paw held to his chest with a small smile. Mountainstripe was a very good actor. "Lavenderfur?" he called out with a fake tinge of pain in his voice.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Poppyflower

Female|28 Moons|Straight|Clever

Crush:Planned|Location:Woods|Tags:Spiderweb

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Poppyflower snickered."What are you talking about?" she meowed from the other side of the clearing. Poppyflower padded quickly over to the base of Spiderweb's tree and clawed her way up. She sat down behind him and curled her tail behind her paws."Boo" she purred sarcastically.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Foxkit

Male|Kit|Straight|Sleepy

Crush:N/A|Location:Nursery|Tags:None

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Foxkit is asleep in the nursery.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:53 pm

LarkPaw (Sky)
LarkPaw placed his paws in front of him, a bit uncertain, but put his paws forward and pulled himself, forming a hopping motion as he couldn't support a quarter of his body. It took him a bit to get used to this, the odd hopping motion he had to make to get around, but he eventually got used to it and began to hop around behind Diablo, slow but steady. "Well, it's only my leg that's injured." He meowed, out of breath already.

SpiderWeb
"It'll take more than that to scare me," SpiderWeb purred as they continued to tight rope across the tree branches, trying not to fall. They stopped and began to turn around to face PoppyFlower so they could continue the training, but stepped on the wrong piece of branch and the branch snapped, sending the black and grey cat to the forest floor with a loud thud. "Foxheart," SpiderWeb groaned as they staggered back to their feet, winded and disorientated.

LavenderFur
LavenderFur sighed and paused, turning around to check on MountainStripe. "You okay?" She muffled through the prey, offering the tom her paw.

MinnowPaw (Shade)
MinnowPaw let CloverPaw leave and circled back into the medicine cat den, laying down in his nest.

Echo (EchoShatter)
Echo sighed with relief when the strange cat and his sibling climbed out through the hole in the ceiling. Then, he took off, a fox hot on his heels. He knew just where to go, though, and was able to quickly escape the tunnels and enter the forest above, climbing a tree so the fox couldn't catch him. He simply waited for the fox to give up and walk away. which could take minutes to hours, to maybe days if it was desperate. "I hope Fallen and the other cat are okay," he murmured to himself as he relaxed on a tree branch, ignoring the whining of the fox below him.

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
Fallen nodded, smiling. "Yeah! My brother and I just live in the tunnels down there. We've been harassed by foxes before so don't worry, I'm sure Echo has got it taken care of." They spoke with confidence and pride in their brother.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:17 pm

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Mountainstripe

Male|31 Moons|Straight|Excited|

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He groaned and attempted roll over."I can't get up" Mountainstripe said with a pout face. He reached at her and batted at her gently. He meowed pitifully.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Poppyflower

Female|28 Moons|Straight|Clever

Crush:Planned|Location:Woods|Tags:Spiderweb

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

She closed her eyes and purred."Very ture, bu- OH MY STARS!" Poppyflower shrieked when she saw Spiderweb plummet to the ground. She walked to the edge and watched him squirm. She jumped down and landed on her feet and rushed over him."Are you alright Spiderweb?" she meowed trying hard to not chuckle.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Foxkit

Male|Kit|Straight|Sleepy

Crush:N/A|Location:Nursery|Tags:None

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Foxkit is asleep in the nursery.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:27 pm

LarkPaw (Sky)

SpiderWeb
SpiderWeb groaned, shaking out their fur and wincing when they pulled a bruised muscle. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just too heavy to be doing that," they laughed, wincing again. They must've bruised their ribs and their shoulder, as that's what they landed on. "Nothing broken, all is good."

LavenderFur
LavenderFur dropped the prey from her mouth, smiling at the tom below her. "Watch yourself, kit," she joked as reached around and grabbed at his scruff, attempting to carry him like a mother would her kit. Obviously he was a bit big and heavy for that, but she just chuckled, voice muffled by his fur, "You're a heavy one, MountainStripe. What would you do without me?"

MinnowPaw (Shade)

Echo (EchoShatter)

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups