Mods Please Lock!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | New & Accepting | Needs Warriors

Postby believe-hwu » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:07 pm

Fallensnow
    25 Moons / Warrior / Tom / Arranged Mate; Willowwhisper / Tags; Pantherpaw
"I know, Pantherpaw." The long-furred white tom chuckled, making his way down the tree.

Peonydapple
    30 Moons / Warrior / She-cat / Arranged Mate; TBA / Crush; Frostpetal / Tags; Open
The mostly dark tortoiseshell she-cat wandered through the territory, heading nowhere in particular.

Minnowcreek
    23 Moons / Warrior / Tom / Arranged Mate; Frostpetal / Apprentice; Rainypaw / Tags; Rainypaw, Ivypaw, Briareyes
The silver lynx point nodded in response. "It's fine with me."

Addercall
    13 Moons / Warrior / Tom / Arranged Mate; Gingersnap / Tags; Open
The tan ticked tom listened quietly, as everything went down.

Flamekit (Flameflicker)
    1 Moon / Kit / Tom / Tags; Fatespeaker, Moonkit
The ginger tabby kit hadn't caught most of her response, only her name. His eyesight was going a bit blurry, and he began purring weakly as she groomed him.

Briarstep
    84 Moons / Elder / She-cat / Tags; Open
The old blackish/brown tabby yawned, stretching.

Tulipthorn
    30 Moons / Warrior / She-cat / Arranged Mate; Desertstar / Tags; Desertstar
The long-furred cream tabby turned to her assigned mate, and nodded in response.

Lilyfang
    30 Moons / Warrior / Tom / Arranged Mate; TBA / Tags; Flamefall
The white tom gave him a small smile in return. "I haven't had a home in a while, we usually just traveled." He answered, remembering how his mother had told him to come back here and look for something they lost. Or did she say someone?
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | Always Accepting |

Postby sharklord » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:26 pm

Kaia
Kaia bounded around, sniffing in every bush and cave to find her sister. Where is Moon? Moma told me to take care of her! Kaia caught her sister's scent. She's in Duskclan! Dangit! Kaia bounded away to tell Tilu and Kasa.
nerd behavior
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:32 pm

((All characters must have forms filled out))
| My Characters | My Trade Thread |

Currently: Looking for many past event pets!

| Semi-Quit, Won't be on very often. Only pop in every so often. |

Skelly | ♀ | Roleplayer | Trades: Open | Pms: Open

"But first you must once more become that goddess
of retribution and righteous anger. Once more,
be nemesis."

Previous Usernames: skelanimalsluff & Skelly Leijon
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:32 pm

i know, working on it
nerd behavior
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:42 pm

| Desertstar | 34 Moons |Lives;;9/9 | Tom | Assigned Mate;;Tulipthorn | Forbidden Crush/Mate;;Pm me and we can discuss | Tags;;Tulipthorn/Timberpaw |

Desertstar stands up,stretching before he begins to pad towards the celestial ledge.But he hears the thumping of paws coming into camp.Turning to see Timberpaw coming into camp.Seeing the look on the toms face,he walks over to the apprentice."Timberpaw is something bothering you?"

Poppycorn22 wrote:| Hiddenstorm | 25 Moons | She-cat | Assigned Mate;;Flamefall | Forbidden Crush/Mate;;Open | Tags;;Stormcloud & Cedarclaw & Doetail |

Hiddenstorms eyes beighten,and her ears fully perk."We'd love to Doetail,just tell us what you need and we'll go get if for you!" The she cat mews,seemingly excited,but her tail was still droopy.She had shoved Flamefall's words go the back of her head,but the impression they had left on her stayed,and she still felt upset by them.

Poppycorn22 wrote:| Nettleleap | 26 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;; Joltheart | Crush;;Jaybird (he doesn't know it yet)|Tags;;Jaybird |

Nettleleap doesn't look up at Jaybird,just grunting in response to her question.His heart panged at he heard a faint yowl,knowing it was Joltheart.He knew it wasn't Desertstar's fault that Flashstorm had been exiled,it was Flashstorm's fault.His ears went back against his head,and his tail curled tightly around his brown tabby body.

| Pantherpaw | 12 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;; None at the moment | Crush;;Open | Tags;;Fallensnow |

"Are you going to go tell Desertstar?I passed right?"he mews,picking up his prey,and beginning to pad towards his mentor,stopping when he was close enough to talk to him

Poppycorn22 wrote:| Frozennight | 28 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;;FlurryBreeze | Forbidden Mate;; Embergaze | Tags;;Open |

Frozennight sighs as Embergaze just stares at the blackbird.He shakes his head,leaving the den with out a word,tears stunning the corner of his eyes as he flopped down in camp,looking helpless beyond helpless.He wanted to do something for her,but there was nothing he could do,he was a useless warrior,the only thing he was semi good at was hunting and by now the whole forest was hunted empty

Poppycorn22 wrote:| Sleepywhisker | 21 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;; Rippleflower |Crush;;---- | Tags;;Rippleflower |

Sleepywhisker opens his jaws,scenting the air.He soon picked up the faint scent of rabbit.Crouchung down he begins to move forward,his eyes scanning the area for any sign of the rodent.Spotting it's brown fluffy tail,he stalks towards it,getting a tail length away before poucing,but as it turns out,the rabbit had scented him and just dashed away as Sleepywhisker moved to catch it.

Poppycorn22 wrote:| Lavenderpaw | 8 Moons | She-cat | Assigned Mate;; None at the Moment | Crush;; Open | Tags;; Sunpaw |

Lavenderpaw stands up,nodding at Sunpaw."I don't know where my mentor is, so i can come out hunting with you"The she-cat mews,stretching her paws out,flexing her claws slightly.She soon pads towards the entrance,waiting for Sunpaw to come along.Her fluffy fur was fluffed up against the wind that began to blow thought the camp.Lavenderpaw began to cough a little,her body slightly shaking.

Poppycorn22 wrote:| Whitepaw | 11 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;;None at the moment |Forbidden Crush;;Open | Tags;;Bluefeather |

"Where ever you want is fine Bluefeather"Whitepaw mews,following his mentor through the entrace to camp and into the forest.He kept his ears perked for any sign of things that might frighten him
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:50 pm

Tilu
"Kaia has news on Moon!" Tilu yowled at Kasa. "What? Seriously?? Fur (U get it??? XD) Real??? Great! That's awesome!" Kasa squealed. "She's in Duskclan." Tilu growled. "What? NO! She can't be! But that's where Sugarspl- hmph!" Kasa was cut off by Tilu's tail. "WE. DON'T. SAY. HER. NAME!" Tilu growled. "Ye-yes, Tilu." Kasa whimpered.
nerd behavior
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | New & Accepting | Needs Warriors

Postby believe-hwu » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:57 pm

Fallensnow
    25 Moons / Warrior / Tom / Arranged Mate; Willowwhisper / Tags; Pantherpaw
The long-furred white tom nodded. "Yes, you passed, and yes, I am going to tell Desertstar. Now, we should head back."

Peonydapple
    30 Moons / Warrior / She-cat / Arranged Mate; TBA / Crush; Frostpetal / Tags; Open
The mostly dark tortoiseshell she-cat wandered through the territory, heading nowhere in particular.

Minnowcreek
    23 Moons / Warrior / Tom / Arranged Mate; Frostpetal / Apprentice; Rainypaw / Tags; Rainypaw, Ivypaw, Briareyes
The silver lynx point nodded in response. "It's fine with me."

Addercall
    13 Moons / Warrior / Tom / Arranged Mate; Gingersnap / Tags; Open
The tan ticked tom listened quietly, as everything went down.

Flamekit (Flameflicker)
    1 Moon / Kit / Tom / Tags; Fatespeaker, Moonkit
The ginger tabby kit hadn't caught most of her response, only her name. His eyesight was going a bit blurry, and he began purring weakly as she groomed him.

Briarstep
    84 Moons / Elder / She-cat / Tags; Open
The old blackish/brown tabby yawned, stretching.

Tulipthorn
    30 Moons / Warrior / She-cat / Arranged Mate; Desertstar / Tags; Desertstar
The long-furred cream tabby noticed him head towards the apprentice, and yawned.

Lilyfang
    30 Moons / Warrior / Tom / Arranged Mate; TBA / Tags; Flamefall
The white tom gave him a small smile in return. "I haven't had a home in a while, we usually just traveled." He answered, remembering how his mother had told him to come back here and look for something they lost. Or did she say someone?
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mkitty » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:10 pm

Sagefoot|Female|Assigned Mate: |Age: 26 Moons |Tags; |

She sat in camp her fur freshly groomed. She looked around and suddenly she heard a cat
behind her. She jumped and looked at the cat unable to see it yet.

( Open RP)
Mkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunny boy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:36 pm

//Flashstrom\\
Flashstrom eyes widened. "Erm.. if you want a family of your own go as Sedarclaw...." He spat and turned and padded away from her. Perhaps she meant me...I guess it would be nice to have a son... He through to himself.
she/her straight single ENFP-T
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
”And I know that it's wrong that I can't move on”
obsessed with; Lorde, BØRNS, the NBHD,
cavetown, Conan gray, 80’s pop & rock, coin,
dayglow, clario, girl in red, tiagz, the driver era,
def leppard, PVRIS, beach boys | Your lie in april,
ouran, assassination classroom, naruto

------------im just an online love------------
hi !! im bunny , but you can call me nick !!
im your local chaotic wanna be grunge soft girl,
who loves, to write letters and pretty makeup!
my pm's are always open !! | prove it.
| smartie !! | my best friend !! | CORN !! |

"but there's something about you"
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
x x
Todays vibe:
and just when I thought i would be okay, it shut down.
x x
-----------
apr. 24 memes
drill team plays piano
was: lovesick mixed kid chess
mama of two fur babies. extrovert.
practically inhaling spaghetti. caprisun.
soft girl vibes. aspiring makeup artist hehe.
books sprite star wars & star trek stickers
slushies naps pillows !! cuddles uwu pink !! 72 f
" If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you "
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deme ! » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:36 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|:| name; sunpaw |:| gender; tom|:| mentor; Greywing |:|tags; lavenderpaw|:| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|:| "Are you okay? C'mon lets get you to the medicine den." His voice was shaking. Not Lavenderpaw too! Sunpaw thought hopelessly. |:|
deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me