||The Wolves of Twilit||{Semi-Lit. to Lit}{5 spots left!}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||The Wolves of Twilit||{Semi-Lit. to Lit}{Open}

Postby Popcorns » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm

(Accepted Zmija! Great job on Velyse. She seems like such an interesting charactor.)
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cazio » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Username: Emmaishere
Name: Sari
Description: Sari is an Ethiopian Wolf, a rather exotic breed that often gets her mistaken for a monstrous fox. Her fur is extra fluffy looking, but she isn't actually built for cold, but heat. Her chest, legs, underbelly, undertail and underneath her muzzle are all a bright white and her fiery orange coat color give her wonderful camouflage in the fall and in dead bush. Her muzzle is narrow and pointed, but her front canines are longer in proportion to grey wolves of other "breeds". The rest of her teeth are relatively small and widely spaced, adapted to a more rodent-centered diet. Her ears are more sharply pointed than other wolves, giving her an almost cat-like appearance. Her build is slender and agile, optimal for lightning fast speed and agility during the hunt.
History: In an attempt at relocation and salvation of the Ethiopean Wolf species, the most endangered of the wolves, a few pups were selected to be introduced into a similar habitat to grow up with other wolf packs and slowly build an Ethiopian Wolf community. The other pup died during the shipping process, but Sari was shoved out into the wilderness with nothing but a bruise near her hip form being microchipped. (Sari of course, doesn't know this)

Sari barely remembers he mother or her home pack, and adapting to this strange new forest was a long process. She survived completely on rodents, as her species is built for, so she became a master at snapping up squirrels, moles, voles, chipmunks, you name it. When she joined Servatis, it was a crash course in working together with other wolves and hunting large prey. Sari's hunting methods are often looked at as ridiculous by other pack members because she can't use brute force because her bit isn't strong enough. She is a master at strategic kills, often succeeding in having the prey essentially kill itself. She uses panic and fear as her prime hunting weapons.
Personality: Sari is a genuine creature. She's friends with mostly every wolf she meets, especially wolves of the opposite gender. She is as flirtatious as they come, but in a witty way, not giggly or tacky. Her favorite pastime is leading others on and dropping the relationship when pups start to come to mind. She's a troublemaker when it come sto having affairs with wolves from Celia, but this is not because she chooses to. In Ethiopian Wolf packs all of the males are usually related to the alpha female, except for the alpha male. Unlike normal wolf packs, its the females that leave to find their own pack, not the males. So, instinctively, the alpha female doesn't look for a mate in her own pack, and 80% of breedings are with males from another pack. This keeps the inbreeding at a minimum, but in Twilit society, it just causes trouble.

Other than her romance tactics, Sari is a dependable, loyal pack member and a fierce hunter and fighter. She's learned too be an all-around great wolf and does a good job at changing herself to adapt to new things.
Strengths-
-strategy
-hunting skills
-able to fend for herself if need be
-good looks and charm ;3
-speed/endurance

Weaknesses-
-weak bite strength
-thinner build
-too flirtatious with enemy wolves
-smaller than other wolf breeds

Likes-
-hunting
-being in a pack
-boys boys boys!
-causing a bit of trouble
-eating squirrels
-elk calls
-fishing

Dislikes-
-hunting elk
-being scolded
-being stared at because of her fox-like features
-her "screaming" howl
-being stuck in camp

Fears-
-being trampled by prey
-being taken by humans
-freezing to death

Pack: Servatis
Crush/Mate:ANy male in her vicinity. xD
Offspring?: None
Other: Decided not to bring Untoten back, I couldn't get into her character anymore.
ImageImage

"(The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
    The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
    I won't lie no more you can bet
    I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget

I like throwing my voice and breaking guitars
    Cause it doesn't remind me of anything
    I like playing in the sand what's mine is ours
    If it doesn't remind me of anything
    )"

ImageImageImage
Cazio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Accepted
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Username:
~Wolf Chick~
Name:
Jasper.
Nickname:
Jas.
Description:
Jasper's fur has the basic wolf markings, the lighter colours being around his underbelly, legs and chest while the darker colours are along his back, his tail and his neck. The colour of his pelt is generally made up of different brown shades but it appears creamy under his belly.The length of his fur differs depending on the weather and the time of year, like most wolves it gets much longer and thicker in winter. He isn't the largest of wolves but he's quite slender so is built better for speed rather than strength. From his legs to his back when standing, he's roughly 2"5 and he weighs about 110 pounds.
History:
Jasper's mother was a brown-coated she-wolf who had lived her whole life as a loner, scavenging scraps that had been left by more successful wolves and even packs. She went by the name of Dena and she lived to the ripe old age of thirteen. Jasper loved his mother very much and she bared along with him, a second son and a daughter.
Jasper didn't know his father at all but he knew he was also a loner and he had heard good tales about him from his mother. She said his name was Zeus and he had thick dark grey fur. She said he had died only a few weeks after the pups were born, he had been attacked by a larger, stronger lone male and his wounds meant he couldn't hunt. Starvation was the thing that killed him along with loss of blood.
Jasper's younger brother was called Phyllo and he was the first to leave to find his purpose. His sister, Nikki was the smallest of the three and the last to leave their mother. Jasper left his mother at the age of two and lived as a true loner for a few months before stumbling across the Servatis pack and getting accepted.
Personality:
Jasper is quite an outgoing wolf, eager to meet new people. He enjoys playing with pups and hanging out with the wolves of his own age. He can be a bit of a show-off when it comes to females though and this can often land him in trouble. In his attempts to impress a girl, he may hurt himself or get snarled at by a larger male who also has his eye on the same she-wolf. He's also highly curious and this too can get the better of him. He does have great respect for his elders though and those of higher rank and would hate to disappoint his leaders. For him, the worst thing he could do is come back from a hunt empty handed.
Strengths-
- Speed.
- Stamina.
- Good sense of humour.
- Eager.
Weaknesses-
- Easily distracted.
- Not as strong as most other wolves.
- Lets his curiousity get the better of him.
- Way too cocky.
Likes-
- Running.
- Hunting.
- Females.
- Showing-off.
Dislikes-
- Water.
- Fire.
- Being made fun of.
- Males talking to females he likes.
- Being yelled at.
- Being called weak.
Fears-
- Fire.
- Water.
- Being left alone.
- Thunderstorms.
Hunter
Pack:
Servatis
Crush/Mate:
No one yet but he's open.
Offspring?:
None yet.
Other:
Nothing right now.

Username:
~Wolf Chick~
Name:
Sookie.
Nickname:
Just Sookie.
Description:
Sookie's fur is a blend of golden-browns and pale greys. The darker, more distinguished colours and markings being around her face, back, tail and sides. Her underbelly, legs and chest are a caramel-type colour, almost cream. She isn't the biggest of females, standing at just two foot exactly and weighing in at just about one hundred pounds. She is quite slender though and her legs are very long compared to the rest of her body. Her snout is long and her ears are large. Her eyes are deep amber colour and her nose the typical wolf black with a small pink triangle on the top.
History:
Sookie's mother had roughly the same kind of pelt as she does and she went by the name of Maya. Sookie's mother used to be in the Celia pack but her father, Roscoe, a jet black male was a loner. Maya got pregnant with Sookie and her siblings just before she joined the pack and a few weeks later she gave birth to Sookie and one other pup, a female but she died minutes after being born. Maya continued to live with the Celia pack until her death a few months ago when she was roughly ten years old. She went out on a hunting trip and never came pack. Her fellow hunters told Sookie she was stalking a deer over frozen water and fell in and she just couldn't get out. Sookie thinks of her mother a lot and misses her very much.
Personality:
Sookie is a fiesty she-wolf who isn't afraid to speak her mind. If anyone is to speak negatively about her mother, she'll bite you on the neck and won't let go. She'll tell you exactly what she thinks of you and doesn't really care if it hurts your feelings. She also finds it quite hard to trust wolves she's only just. She has a few friends but not real close friends because of her trust issues. She hates the idea of having pups but you never know, her thoughts might change in a few years. She is quite a flirtacious female though and enjoys teasing males eventhough she isn't looking for a mate just yet.
Strengths-
- Fast.
- Eager.
- Determined.
- Stands up for the oens she loves, including her pack.
Weaknesses-
- Lets her mood get in the way.
- Way too mouthy.
- Too sarcastic and can appear to be rude at times.
Likes-
- Teasing males.
- Chasing things.
- Running.
- Hunting.
- She's a bit of an adrenaline junky so anything to get her heart racing.
Dislikes-
- Wolves that talk badly about the ones she loves.
- Rude wolves.
- Wolves that show no respect to anyone but themselves.
- Big-headed wolves.
- Loud noises.
Fears-
- Loud noises.
- Fire.
- Wolves around her getting hurt.
Betess
Pack:
Celia.
Crush/Mate:
Open.
Offspring?:
None yet.
Other:
Nothing really.
Last edited by ~Wolf Chick~ on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ w o l f c h i c k ~

a dog can not make this journey alone,
but maybe a wolf can.

aw, come on, kid. start building some memories.

~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:07 am

Accepted. Sure Sookie can be Betess. We can start when we atleast have a good amount of members, proably around ten or so.
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:11 pm

Thanks for the acceptance and the compliment on Vel. :'D Can't wait to start! <3
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Bump
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:54 pm

[Thanks for accepting me, friendly bump too ^^]
~ w o l f c h i c k ~

but maybe a wolf can.

~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Bump! 8D
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Bump ^^
~ w o l f c h i c k ~

but maybe a wolf can.

~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me