CliffClan Rising - Open and Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: CliffClan Rising - Open and Accepting!

Postby Morningdusk » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:36 pm

Shade||Male||42moons
Sleep wasn't something Shade found himself needing much of, but when the little he got was being interrupted even he was feeling drained. His dreams had been haunted by a crazed cat with stars in his pelt, begging him to save something. It was eerie how real the dreams felt, and left him confused. He knew of the clearing in his dream. As a loner living in the forest, he's come across it a few times, but there was nothing there. Shade was going to just shrug it off, wait for the dreams to pass, but when his daughter told him of how she and her brother were suffering from the same sleep stealing dreams he finally decided to heed its call.

So there he was, taking a stroll with his kits through the moonlit forest in the direction of the clearing. The large feline had wanted to leave as soon as Puff mentioned sharing the dream early this morning, but his kits had wanted to spend one last day with their mother before leaving. Shade and Bella might have broken things off, but they were still on good terms and he'd never steal their kits away without her at least having the chance to say goodbye. Especially since he had a feeling the two young cats wouldn't be returning to her. Shade gave his golden brown pelt a shake, as if to rid himself from the unease that crept up his spine, and picked up the pace just a bit. "Don't stray," he called out to Puff and Fluff, voice low and firm.

Puff||Female||6moons
At her father's gentle reminder to stay close, Puff coaxed her littermate away from the weird plant he'd been distracted by and closer to Shade's side. Fluff gave her a sheepish grin, but excitement shined bright in his pale blue eyes and soon he was swiveling his head this way and that once again. The young she-cat understood the way he was feeling. They had finally left their mother and her twolegs' den, and were going to live with their father in the forest. Puff had always felt that her true home was deep within the trees, so when she started having those odd dreams about the star cat's desperate request it felt like a good excuse.

"Do you think we'll meet others who had the same dream at the clearing?"

Fluff's bright, chirping voice cut through the otherwise quiet forest, making the fluffy black smoke tabby flinch. Shade turned to give the younger tom a stern look, pale golden gaze identical to her own, before continuing on. Properly chastened, the cream tabby tom quickly shut his mouth. Puff chuckled quietly and gently bumped her shoulder against his. He had never been good at reading the mood, silly little thing. Though there was merit to his question. There was no way this dream had stopped at just the three of them.

Fluff||Male||6moons

"It's highly likely. We should keep an eye out for others."

Puff's soft, warm voice was just barely loud enough for Fluff to hear, but the words sent the small male's heart racing. The two of them hadn't met many cats outside their parents. Just the thought of having his social circle broadened because of the spooky, sad dream brought a smile to his face. Now every small noise in the distance had Fluff whipping his head around, hoping to see the figure of another feline pushed along the same quest. Of course, in doing so, he wasn't watching his own pawsteps and trip on a surfaced root. He let out a sharp hiss of surprise, tears already pooling in his pale blue eyes.

Shade was there in a heartbeat, cool nose gently pressing against his paw while his gaze remained trained on him, judging his reaction. "You okay?"his father asked, low voice softer than earlier, tinged with concern. Puff was right beside him now, worry evident in her expression. Fluff gave them both a bright smile, blinking back the tears. He loved his family and didn't want to worry them. "I'm good, guys! I tumble about so much this barely affects me,"the cream tabby reassured them, amusement clear in his own voice. "I can only hope no one saw that!"
Morningdusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jun1perb3rry » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:04 am

Ember and Hazel

They had begun to venture further into the forest, curious whether the dream really meant anything. They would continue on till they found something. Or saw nothing.

------------------------------------------------

Andy

Andy padded through the alleyway towards the forest in search of some food. His head hung low, pondering the nightmare he has been having. It disturbed him greatly. He'd never heard of a "clan" but it sounded like something that could benefit him. But how could he, a measly runt on his own, bring something that had the name 'CliffClan' back.

He shook his head, ridding him of the thoughts. "Best not to worry too much, Hunting is top priority at this moment."

------------------------------------------------

Fixer and Exo(npc)

The ground felt damp as Fixer strode on to find a new camp for himself, and his new so-called companion Exo. He glanced over, examining the hulking build of him. The way his muscles bulged and flexed as he walked. Fixer shook his head harshly, shaking the romantic thoughts from his mind and scowled. I need to get away from this... this monster.. Fixer growled to himself.

On the other side, Exo was just admiring the scenery, not even noticing what was going on with Fixer. He just joined up to have someone to help him get through the next couple of nights before he moved on. He wasn't planning on staying with this cat, Exo had a plan of where he would stay. And it was far from here.
jun1perb3rry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:21 am

Peach wrote:32 moons ➥ cis fem ➥ she/her ➥ single ➥ @ open
no apprentice || no crush

Another sleepless night Peach encountered, the large tortie sighed as they stirred awake. The cozy overgrowth didn't seem to be guarantee them peace, sadly. They longed for a peaceful night, a night where they would be cozy with others, warm with a full stomach. Speaking of stomach, the tortie realized she should go hunting. As she shifted to sit up, she began to bathe. Her stomach growled in protest, wishing she just had an extra mouse buried that she could eat before venturing out.

Hop wrote:6 moons ➥ demi boy ➥ he/him they/them ➥ uninterested ➥ @ open
no mentor || no crush

Hop stared at the ferns that covered their little hide out, his eyes narrowed. No sleep, again. The young cat sat up, their eyes dried out. They felt hungry, as they looked at their tail flickering near them from where they lay on their back. It was... tiring, being alone of course. He longed for a group, some friends, that he could obviously lead! He deserved it after all! He let out a sigh, wishing that other cats could just fall into his lap practically, and bring him a meal of course.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMuddyCat » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:47 am

MUDD
{tom} || {29 moons} || {tags; chunky & bell}

A breeze swept through the garden, softly ruffling the fur of a large black feline as he perched atop a wooden fence; his yellow gaze watching the forest with great interest, ever since having that odd dream the tom constantly found himself sitting here staring into the depths of the forest behind his twoleg house.

Giving his head a quick shake he jumped from the fence, landing with a thud in the soft short grass of his twolegs yard and headed for the cat flap; slipping inside he quietly approached a small nest where a grey and cream cat laid curled up with her cream paws covering her face as a smaller honey and white colored cat snuggled into her thick pelt, smiling softly at the two he reached a paw forward and gently poked the shecat while calling out to her and the smaller cat with his deep, soothing voice "Chuncky, Bell it's time to wake up" he said softly.

CHUNKY
{shecat} || {17 moons} || {tags; mudd & bell}

With a soft groan the thick furred shecat slowly blinked her yellow eyes open, glancing sleepily up at the large tom that woke her "what was that Mudd?" she questioned while stifly pushing herself into a sitting position, causing the smaller cat that had laid on her to roll off "I said its time" he repeated himself; Chunky's eyes widened with realization, turning her head she nudged the smaller honey and white colored cat only to recieve a swat from him.

BELL
{tom} || {8 moons} || {tags; mudd & chunky}

Having been awake for awhile the small tom swatted at Chunky as she nudged him "im awake and have been since Mudd left the nest" he said softly, glancing at the tom with his wide different colored eyes "its time to leave isnt it?" he questioned earning a nod from the larger tom, sighing softly he rose to his paws, following Mudd and Chunky out of the house and into the garden; he watched quietly as the hopped onto the fence before jumping down to the other side "come on Bell!" Chunky called out to him.

Lowering himself he sprung up the fence, digging his claws into the wood as he scrambled to the top; balancing himself he turned his gaze back to the house one last time before looking back towards his companions, adjusting his footing he jumped down and landed beside Chunky; she reached forward and gave him a reassuring lick before they followed after Mudd into the thick forest.

TheMuddyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavik rekichka » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:25 pm

Sylvester
[tom] [26] [crush; ××] [location; ××] [tags; open]

Stifling a yawn an unusually large white and dark gray siamese stretched, his long tail curling over his back as he leaned forward; once satisfied he emerged from the makeshift den, scanning the surrounding area with narrowed blue eyes. With his maw parted the unusually large tom pushed deeper into the surrounding under brush, inhaling the scents around him until he scented a potential meal; he stopped in his tracks when the fresh scent of mouse filled his senses, crouching low he crept forward, eager to spot the small brown creature and claim it as his prize. After what seemed like awhile the large tom finally spotted his prey, crouching lower and steadying his tail he took quiet delicate steps until he was a few paw steps away, once close enough he sprung forward like a coiled snake striking its prey; gripping the lifeless mouse in his maw he gave a purr of triumph before settling down to eat it.

Pet's name: Oíche Shamhna
tavik rekichka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:14 am

Queen Catherine (Alprose) | female | tags: open
-
The white long-haired she-cat got after mice, needing to chase after them for a moment before the mice hid in some hole and escaped to her paws. Sighing she shook her head in annoyance as she looked around the part of the forest she was not yet. Her eyes looked over to the large tree at the hill not so far from where she was now, the tree seemed old and it was alone there. Think what made her shocked a little bit was that she remembered seeing that tree in her dreams. Could she have checked that tree now, it felt weird, but some part of her wanted to follow those pictures she saw in her dreams. She took a sight and started to walk toward the hill and to the large lonely tree there, maybe it meant nothing, or maybe it could give her some answers.

Christine (Roseflames) | female | tags: Hop
-
She walked over to the place she knowed to have plenty of mice and voles. As she got there, she was right, there were plenty of smells of mice and other small prey. She was alone there hopefully, so she could catch as much prey as she could need for now. She took her place and stalked some mice there, for a short moment before attacking them, A few of them ran away, but two of them started to run in the wrong way and soon they were on a dead end. That's where she struck them. She took the kills away from the place as she thought the mice that left earlier may come back there and she could try again, after eating this one. She took her bite of the other mice when a scent and a little crashing got to her nose and ears. She lifted her head to look around not seeing anyone, but she was sure there was someone near "Who's there? Show up" she called out a little bit hissing.

Majesty (Cormorantstorm) | male | tags: Cinderella, open
-
He eyed the forest letting his sister eat his catches, he was hungry too, but not yet that badly. He could eat later, he thought about the dreams in which either of him and his sister were seen. He repeated the dream and words the cats told him, usually dreams disappear very soon after awakening, but this dream was different he could still remember it clearly "Cliffclan..." he murmured silently. His ears perked behind his sister "A cliff? Ony the mountains could have cliffs...I am not sure if that's the right way to go..." he said to her "Yeah Maybe you're right" he sighed.

Cinderella (Junipermist) | female | tags: Majesty, open
-
She ate the squirrel with a great appetite, as pregnant she was eating more than she normally could. Licking her lips she looked at her brother for a moment as he repeated the Cliffclan part "Maybe this Cliffclan is somewhere at the cliff, just like its name is called " she meowed licking her front paws a little bit before walking next to her brother to watch at the forest. She shook her head a little bit "Maybe we could try to get to the mountains...As I do feel the dream does mean something" she said flicking her tail.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DannyPoke » Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:15 am

Marshmallow Fluff + Beanie

As the two cats passed into the forest, Marshmallow Fluff shuddered. It was a lot darker than she'd expected, with a layer of leaves under their paws that felt awkward to cats so used to firm twoleg den floors. She curled her tail protectively around the kit by her side. "Be careful, and don't wander off." She warned. "We don't know what could be hiding in here."

Beanie's ears twitched. "There should be other cats, right?" He wiggled his nose. "We both got the same dream, right, so there should be other cats who got it too! 'Cause how would just two of us save someone like the dream asked?"

With those words, Beanie slipped out from Marshmallow Fluff's tail and bounded off further into the woods. "Heeey!" He called as loud as he could. "Are there any other cats out here!?" Before he could get too far, Marshmallow Fluff shot forward and blocked him off with a hard stare.

"Don't yell so loud!" She snapped. "What if there's something dangerous in here?"
DannyPoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TaffyYellow » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:33 am

Misty

Misty woke up from yet another nightmare. Or dream. She still didn't know what exactly to call it. But anyways, in the message, there was this strange cat who she didn't know had asked- no, pleaded for her to come save 'Cliffclan.' She didn't know what a 'Cliffclan' was, but it was definitely important to the cat. She wanted to go as soon as she got the message, but her owners didn't allow her outside. She didn't want to upset them, but the other cat needed help! Why couldn't they understand it? So, as much as Misty hated the thought of her owners being mad at her, she decided she had to leave her owners and go into the forest. She didn't know what would happen once she did, but she had to help.

Once her owners finally left her home, Misty leaped up her special tower, placed conveniently next to a window. She pawed it open--her owners never locked the windows--and fell onto the grass below. After some difficulties, Misty got herself back on her feet, and walked, hesitantly, to the trees surrounding her home. Misty waited until she could no longer see her home before she started calling for the cat.

"Hello? Mr. Cliffclan cat? I'm here to help! Where are you?"
TaffyYellow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me