๐ŸŒง StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸŒง StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:52 am

E a g l e s t a r โ˜†
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 42 Moons // Leader // Lives 9 // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Eaglestar slipped out of his den, letting out a small yawn as he blinked in the faint light. It was getting brighter earlier and staying lighter longer which he was grateful for. Newleaf seemed to have truly begun.. The clan would thrive during this time he was sure of it. He glanced around checking to see who was already awake and who seemed to still be sleeping. He resisted the urge to yawn again and turned his attention towards the medicine cat's den. Were they already awake in there? It would probably be rude to wake them up if they weren't so he stayed where he was. But he did want to check in with them before he started his own day. Perhaps he'd lead one of the patrols.. He was itching to get out and do something..

R a i n y s p l a s h ๐ŸŒง
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Rainysplash stretched out in her nest moving slightly so that she could push against her brother in the nest beside her. She purred lightly and pulled her legs back. Oh how she wished she could just spend a few more moments relaxing! But the sun was rising so.. She guessed she needed to be too. Forcing herself up she brushed past the other cats and headed out into the clearing. She glanced towards the elders den, did they enjoy retirement? Or was it really just boring? She would probably enjoy laying around all morning herself.. She shook her head and glanced forward spotting their leader staring at the medicine cat's den. Uninterested she went off to the side, finding herself a spot in the clearing to soak up the rising sun and groom her fur as she waited for a patrol or for someone who wanted to come and chat.

S t o r m y s k i e s โ›ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Ravenpaw // Tags: Open, Mentions of Ravenpaw //

Stormyskies softly groaned as his sister woke him up with her stretching. He opened one eye to glare at her but she was already gone. Oh, look at that the sun was up. He sat up slowly and shook his head before he got up fully and walked out. Sighing lightly he looked around, Rainysplash was already off on her own a little ways, he turned to join her before he stopped himself. Ravenpaw.. Turning himself in the complete opposite direction he headed for the apprentice's den, he should probably check in with him first shouldn't he? That would be more responsible than sitting there and waiting.. Though Ravenpaw was getting older eventually he'd have to let him come to him first.

T r e e p a w ๐ŸŒฒ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Larkbreeze // Tags: Open //

Treepaw lay in his nest snoozing away completely unaware of his clanmates slowing waking up around him. His paws twitched slightly as he dreamed of racing along the beach chasing after a seagull. Oh how he wished to catch one! But they were always too fast and too noisy for him to ever get a hold of one. Not even in his dreams could he manage to get a hold of one!

E m b e r ๐Ÿ”ฅ
// She-cat // 30 Moons // Rogue Fighter // Crush: Open // No Trainee // Tags: Open //

Ember lay in her nest quietly grooming her fur, her ears pricked listening for any sounds of her fellow rogues moving alongside her. Her amber eyes would move away from her black fur every so often to glance around at them and check to see them before she'd go back to concentrating on her grooming. She liked to look her best every day, despite not really seeing anyone new or impressive ever. Seemed like there were no other rogues or loners around here besides her group. It had felt like there had been more when she was a loner.. Perhaps the group had chased them all off? She didn't really care though, not her problem after all.

L u n a ๐ŸŒ™
// She-cat // 25 Moons // Loner // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Luna walked along the border of StormClan quietly humming to herself as she searching for prey. She knew she couldn't cross the border but.. It wouldn't hurt to just look would it? Her tail swayed behind her back and forth as she continued along. What wonders would she stumble across today? Hopefully wonders far beyond her imagination! But probably just more beach and trees.. Oh well. Perhaps she'd find more shells for the collection she was starting up back at her den! Her bright eyes sparkled at the thought as she continued along.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:53 am

Sharpaw;; Location: Stormclan camp;; Mood: Sleepy;; Tags: none;; Crush: None;; Mentor: Cinderthorn;;

Sharppaw awoke slowly from his sleep, opening his eyes and moving to step out of his nest. He stretched, flexing his claws before looking longingly at the fresh-kill pile. He knew he had to wait for permission and until the kits had been fed, but his meal from last was long forgotten. He looked around for Cinderthorn, wondering what kind of training we would do today, but instead spotted his father.

Oakeye;; Location: Stormclan camp;; Mood: Bored;; Tags: None;; Crush: None;;

Oakeye tore into a fish, sitting at the edge of camp. He wondered if he could join a border patrol today, he had scented some of their filthy scent on the border, and wanted to make none of those mangy cats had crossed the border. He noticed Sharppaw sitting in the sun and and Eaglestar slipping out of his den. He also noticed Stormyskies and Rainysplash enjoying the morning, but made no move to greet them.
Last edited by xxBoltfangxx on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WIP ~I swallowed a mint, sorry~
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:06 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ™šโ€ก L A R K B R E E Z E.
[tom ] [33 moons] [friendly tiger] [relationship: Galecreek]

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜žLARKBREEZE glanced towards the apprentices' den, his striped tail twitching ever so slightly in a mixture of anticipation and annoyance as he awaited Treepaw's first appearance of the day. The bengal would give his apprentice two more minutes to get himself awoken and presentable before the warrior went barging in to wake him himself. As ever, the tall tom-cat had a whole plan for their day, and wasting away the hours was not on the list. He figured as Eagelstar was already quite awake, they could join a morning patrol before battle practice. Perhaps he could even convince another warrior and apprentice to join them. Larkbreeze paced back and forth over a short distance, his teal gaze catching sight of Cricketsong as his sister made her way closer to their leader. Huffing slightly, the strong tom began to pad ever closer to the apprentices' den.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ™šโ€ก C R I C K E T S O N G.
[she-cat] [33 moons] [dainty lady] [relationship: Stormyskies]

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜žCRICKETSONG sat quietly outside of the warriors' den, grooming her tabico pelt religiously. The young warrior started every day the same way, with a proper wash. The pretty she-cat dragged her damp paw one last time behind her ear before letting it fall deftly to the ground. She glanced up with gleaming golden eyes as Eaglestar emerged from his den, silently greeting her leader with a dip of her head, though he seemed quite preoccupied and probably hadn't noticed the gesture. Cricketsong rose to her dainty white paws, the sweet scent of pine permanently lingering on her short pelt. The warrior made her way towards her leader, weaving gently amongst other cats. As she reached an appropriate distance from Eaglestar, the tabico spotted the familiar coat of Rainysplash. Offering her fellow she-cat a small smile in recognition, the warrior settled down comfortably beside her.

โ™šโ€ก F I N C H K I T.
[she-kit] [1 moon] [feisty bird] [relationship: Darkkit]

โ˜žFINCHKIT let out a wide yawn, a subtle squeak erupting from her soft white throat. The kit glanced over the edge of the nest towards the nursery's entrance, waiting expectantly for her father to arrive and give her the attention she so obviously deserved. The pretty chocolate she-kit rose to a sitting position, glancing back over her shoulder to where her mother lay. Suddenly, a bought of curiosity go the better of her, a sly smile coating her maw. Ever the adventurer, the young kit stumbled out of the nest as quietly and gracefully as she could, minding her step as she slunk towards the small hole in the den. With a triumphant growl, Finchkit pelted out of the nursery, her tiny legs carrying her as fast and as far as they could. In the excitement of her success, the she-kit lost track of her paws and went tumbling across the camp's packed earth.

โ™šโ€ก K I T E.
[tom] [11 moons] [the sin of pride] [relationship: Twilightpaw]

โ˜žKITE shook out his brilliant russet pelt, his ghostly pale blue eyes blinking the remnants of sleep away. The young trainee glanced across their makeshift camp, humming thoughtfully to himself at the sight of his miscellaneously organized 'clan'. Without even trying, he could pick up the rhythmic swooshing of the ocean's waves as they lapped against the sandy shore. Whiskers twitching, the devilishly handsome tom rose to his sturdy paws, padding closer towards the nest he knew Fang was nestled in. As ever, the cat was quite excited to get his day started. Kite was a fairly proud and impatient cat, and it showed in his training. Though strong he may be, he struggled to take criticism and was quite confused as to why he still had yet to be named a fighter. It would take some time and effort to break him of his cocky streak, but if any cat could do it, Fang was certainly at the top of the list. The two often butted heads, but Kite couldn't help but foster a deep respect for the ferocious older tom.
Last edited by l i o n. on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:58 pm

Cinderthorn
      Male - 45 Moons -Senior Warrior
      No Crush - No Mate - Sharppaw
      Tag: Open
      Cinderthorn walked out of the warrior's den before he lets out a small yawn. He started to purr softly before he looked around. He flicked his ear back before he walked over to his leader. "Eaglestar?" His voice was soft and calm as he was smiled softly. His tail flicks from side to side before he smiled a little bit as he spoke again. "Mind if we could go on a patrol together?" He started to flick his ear back as he was looking at his leader.

Fawn
      Female - 34 Moons - Fighter
      No Crush - No Mate - No Trainees
      The young fighter looked at the camp as she soon looked over at the camp. Her tail flicked side to side before she slowly walked over to the second in command as she mews. "Morning Ivory." She smiled softly. "I was wondering if you have a group who are going on a hunting patrol yet?" Her voice was smooth, sweet, and calming. Her ears flicked back before she flicks her tail a little bit

Dark-kit
      Male - 2 Moons - Kit
      No Crush - No Mate - No Mentor
      The young tom started to purr as he was waking up. He shook his head before he looked at the other kittens there. He flicked his ear back as he was watching the little den. He lets out a small yawn before he shook his fur out before he stood up as he soon looked around. He never really saw his mother much but he looked away. He yawns softly before he started to flick his tail from side to side. His eyes scanning the den before he lets out a small sigh
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:40 pm

Riversong
Medicine Cat
39 moons
Tags: Dark-kit
Riversong yawned as she woke, looking around the medicine cat den to see the other three medicine cats she worked alongside and she was thankful to have them with her since recently she had decided to be the foster mother of one of the kits, Dark-kit. The dilute calico got out of her nest, quickly grooming her short fur and making her way to the nursery, poking her head in and seeing Dark-kit. "Goon morning Dark-kit," she said softly, stepping into the den, saying her greetings to Dovefall.

Louise
Rogue leader
39 moons
tags: open
Louise opened her yellow-green eyes and gazed around, moving her way slowly out of her den to sit outside and observe her small group waking up, keeping a close yet fond eye on her son, Lark, the youngest fighter she had and the smallest. The calico tore her gaze away to look up at the sky, for a brief moment she thought she saw a star still shining in the ever lightening sky and scowled at the thought of who it might be looking down upon her yet when she blinked it was gone. Louise sighed and looked back to the other cats around her, not intending on moving, though she thought of sending a few cats over to Stormclan's border to observe their cats. When Lark came up to her she nodded absently as she was lost in thought.

Ivypaw[ripple]
Apprentice
11 moons
Hollyblaze
Tags: open
Ivypaw stirred in his nest, before opening his eyes and the sun immediately flooded his vision and in response, he shook his head and stumbled forward a little, thankfully there weren't too many apprentices and it looked like Sharppaw was already awake. He looked down at Hamsterpaw, Treepaw, and Ravenpaw who were still sleeping. The Bengal stumbled his way out of the den, still a little disorientated at the blinding sunlight, he looked around just in time to see Riversong slip into the nursery to probably check on the kits. Ivypaw sighed and sat down to groom his fur quietly.

Lark
Rogue Fighter
13 moons
Crush: Rowanflame
Tags: open
Lark was up early, he wanted to slip out without his mother seeing, though when he watched her come out of her den he made his way over to her after a long pause. "Mother, may I go out to the border? to observe the cats?" he asked respectfully, with her nod, he was off with only a quick thank you spoken before the ginger tabby was slipping out of camp. Lark made his way towards the border, staying low to the ground and keeping himself alert, he was going to the border to check on the Stormclan cats though there was one in particular that he wanted to see at least once today if not spend a little bit more time with him.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:10 am

Rowanflame|Tom|16 moons|Warrior|Crush:Lark|Tagged;Lark(somewhat)

Rowanflame was already awake already awake in his nest, although he hadn't made a move to get up. He wasn't tired,
but was rather trying to decide what to do first. It was still early and there would certainly be many opportunities, such as hunting patrols, yet he found himself wanting to instead go on a walk. He wasn't going to lie to himself, he knew there was a certain tom he wanted to see, but he knew the clan wouldn't approve if they knew. He pushed the thought aside, knowing that cats were unlikely to be suspicious if he left camp. It wasn't long before the tom was out of the camp, his paws now leading him to the border. Once he arrived he began to search for the familiar pelt of Lark, hoping that the tom was nearby."Lark?"he called out, keeping his voice somewhat low as to avoid being heard by other cats.

Ravenpaw|Tom|10 moons|Apprentice|Crush:None|Tagged;Stormyskies

Ravenpaw was curled up in his nest, still in the depths of sleep. He had stayed out later then he had intended to last night, wanting to spend more time with the flowers, which in turn had meant less sleep for the tom. Despite this he managed to wake up, his gaze now scanning the den as he blinked sleep from his eyes. He noticed his brother was still asleep, but he decided against waking him up and instead rose to his paws. He then slipped out of the den and quickly noticed his mentor."Hello Stormyskies!"he greeted the tom, his voice bright and enthusiastic."Sorry if I overslept, I guess I was out a bit longer then intended."

Caspian|Tom|26 moons|Fighter|Crush:None|Tagged;None

Caspian was resting in his nest, although he made no move to get up. He knew he would have to train Autumn, but he honestly didn't feel like doing so just yet. He instead decided to let him sleep in a bit longer, that way he would have much more energy in his paws for the training session. With that being decided he turned to quickly groom his fur, after all, he didn't want it to be messy.
Last edited by Esther~ on Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:07 am

STORMCLAN

Tanglepelt - tom - warrior - 18 moon - no crush - no apprentice - tags: Silentrain, open

He sit near the Warriors den entrance, grooming his curly pelt, which sometimes feeled very pointless, because his fur looked always messy no wonder how much he clearned it. Flicking his ears as his sister padded out of the den "Good Morning sis, ready to start this day?" he meowed smiling to the curly eared warrior next to him.

Silentrain - she - warrior - 18 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: Tangelpelt, open

Opening her eyes the curly eared she-cat blinked her eyes as she looekd the den for a moment, wondering if she could stood up or not. Hearing some voices coming outside she knowed that most of the cats was already up, doing their Morning duties and she needed to do them as well. Tiredly she stood up and padded out of the Warriors den, facing the cleanring before turned to her Brother "Good Morning to you too Brother" she meowed to him with a gentle smile.

Moonshimmer - she - warrior - 26 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: open

Blinking her eyes the blue she-cat watched around the clearning, to make sure what was going on here or if any patrols was being made, where she could join. Flicking her ears she looked up to the sky as the fresh wind touched her pelt, seeing the blue sky and the few clouds here and there.

Hamsterpaw - she - apprentice - 9 moons - no crush - mentor: Ripplewing - tags: open

She watched the clearning next to the apprentices den, not really minding what the other apprentices was being doing, instead she was more interested about the fresh kill pile there. Yawning she scretched her legs and maked her way to the pile, choising a little vole to eat.

ROGUES

Ebonysun- she - healer- 26 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: open

She was being all Morning clearning the healers den, orginising the herbs and even taked the bad moss out of her nest. Sighing she finally sat down and enjoyed the fresh forest air, which moved her whiskers making her feel relaxed.

Autumn - tom - trainee - 10 moons - no crush - mentor: Caspian - tags: open

Curling at his nest the young white and orange tom continued his sleeping. Flicking his nose and moving his legs as he was be deep inside his dreams.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:09 am

E a g l e s t a r โ˜†
// Tom // 42 Moons // Leader // Lives 9 // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Cinderthorn //

Eaglestar turned his head looking over at Cinderthorn before he smiled faintly and nodded at him "Sounds good to me." he replied. Glancing back over at the clearing he watched as Finchkit went tumbling in the clearing. He let out a soft chuckle "Ahh kits.." a small smile formed on his face for a moment before it quickly disappeared as he turned serious once again. "About time to get these patrols all settled anyways Cinderthorn." he said with a small nod. "Should I call out to everyone and wake up the remaining stragglers or let them miss out?" he asked offering the other tom a small smirk.

R a i n y s p l a s h ๐ŸŒง
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Cricketsong //

Rainysplash let out a warm purr "Good morning Cricketsong!" she practically chirped out. Flashing the other she-cat a friendly smile she glanced towards Eaglestar before she looked at Cricketsong "You're here just in time, no patrols have been announced yet so I have high hopes if we sit here we'll get noticed and picked." she said. She let out a small giggle "Or maybe that's just wishful thinking... But I do believe it worked yesterday! And i'd much rather go out and do something! Unlike Stormyskies I don't have an apprentice so I have nothing to do in the mornings.." Rainysplash was always quick to start chatting away excitedly. All it took was a simple look in her direction and she was ready to go.

S t o r m y s k i e s โ›ˆ
// Tom // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Cricketsong // Apprentice: Ravenpaw // Tags: Ravenpaw //

Stormyskies pricked his ears as Ravenpaw exited the apprentice's den and joined him. He shook his head "Actually, i'd say you're right on time." he said offering his apprentice a small shrug. "Everyone else is just waking up to. They haven't settled on patrols yet so.. We can go out until we hear if we're needed anyways." he said. His gaze drifted over to his sister, surprised to see Cricketsong had joined her. He faintly hoped he and Ravenpaw got stuck on a patrol with them but he wasn't so sure that would happen.. Turning his attention back to Ravenpaw now he spoke again "Think you're rested enough to train at least? We could always pick back up in the afternoon." he offered. He glanced behind him at the apprentice's den half expecting his brother Treepaw to come out after Ravenpaw but when he didn't Stormyskies had to suppress the urge to turn and look over at Larkbreeze.

T r e e p a w ๐ŸŒฒ
// Tom // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Larkbreeze // Tags: Open //

Treepaw lay in his nest snoozing away completely unaware of his clanmates slowing waking up around him. His paws twitched slightly as he dreamed of racing along the beach chasing after a seagull. Oh how he wished to catch one! But they were always too fast and too noisy for him to ever get a hold of one. Not even in his dreams could he manage to get a hold of one!

E m b e r ๐Ÿ”ฅ
// She-cat // 30 Moons // Rogue Fighter // Crush: Open // No Trainee // Tags: Open //

Ember lay in her nest quietly grooming her fur, her ears pricked listening for any sounds of her fellow rogues moving alongside her. Her amber eyes would move away from her black fur every so often to glance around at them and check to see them before she'd go back to concentrating on her grooming. She liked to look her best every day, despite not really seeing anyone new or impressive ever. Seemed like there were no other rogues or loners around here besides her group. It had felt like there had been more when she was a loner.. Perhaps the group had chased them all off? She didn't really care though, not her problem after all.

L u n a ๐ŸŒ™
// She-cat // 25 Moons // Loner // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Luna walked along the border of StormClan quietly humming to herself as she searching for prey. She knew she couldn't cross the border but.. It wouldn't hurt to just look would it? Her tail swayed behind her back and forth as she continued along. What wonders would she stumble across today? Hopefully wonders far beyond her imagination! But probably just more beach and trees.. Oh well. Perhaps she'd find more shells for the collection she was starting up back at her den! Her bright eyes sparkled at the thought as she continued along.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:41 pm

Sharpaw;; Location: Stormclan camp, Apprentice den;; Mood: Sleepy;; Tags: Treepaw;; Crush: Open;; Mentor: Cinderthorn;;

Sharppaw turned his head sharply away from his father, holding in a growl. He never even greets me anymore., he thought. He decided to go and see what Treepaw, the tom was good company, despite his ego, and maybe he would be up for a hunt. The tall tom got back up to his gray paws and padded to the apprentice den, and prodded Treepaw,who was sleeping in his nest, paws twitching as if he was chasing something. "Treepaw. Treepaw!," he loud whispered, prodding the brown tom in the ribs.

Oakeye;; Location: Stormclan camp;; Mood: Bored;; Tags: Open;; Crush: Open;;

Oakeye tore into a fish, sitting at the edge of camp. He wondered if he could join a border patrol today, he had scented some of their filthy scent on the border, and wanted to make none of those mangy cats had crossed the border. He noticed Sharppaw sitting in the sun and and Eaglestar slipping out of his den. He also noticed Stormyskies and Rainysplash enjoying the morning, but made no move to greet them.
Last edited by xxBoltfangxx on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WIP ~I swallowed a mint, sorry~
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒง gale, heather, lamprey, yoda -- one

Postby razzberry » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:08 pm

โŽ› ๏ผง๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผซ โŽ 
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โช shecat โซ โช 29 mns โซ โช warrior โซ โช crushing on larkbreeze โซ โช location; camp โซ โช mentions; thistletuft โซ โช tags; open โซ

Lifting herself out of her warm nest, the pale warrior stretched out her limbs, still laced in a heavy sleep. Galecreek's eyes were still clouded from the remnants of her slumber yet the molly managed to step around the still sleeping bodies of her clan mates before she ducked out of the warriors den. galecreek's stomach rumbled lowly and she was suddenly aware of her impending hunger. the long-legged warrior sauntered towards the fresh kill pile, plucking a wren from the top before she settled down to enjoy her meal. her mind subconsciously wandered to the whereabouts of her best friend, thistletuft. though if she had to guess where the naive tom would be, it would be the nursery with his mate dovefall.

โŽ› ๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผง โŽ 
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โช shecat โซ โช 42 mns โซ โช senior warrior โซ โช crushing on n/a โซ โช location; camp โซ โช mentions; โซ โช tags; cinderthorn, eaglestar โซ

it seemed like the others were beginning to rise and heathersong couldn't help the feeling of relief that settled in her chest. she was an early riser and had been up to rise when the sun did, so the cream furred molly had been well awake by the time the rest of her clan mates even begun to show signs of consciousness. lain out in a soft patch of grass between the leader's den and the warrior's, the senior warrior relaxed in peace, soft hazel eyes watching as cat after cat emerged from their respective dens. voices to her left caught her attention and upon turning her head, eaglestar and cinderthorn came into view. perhaps they were discussing patrols for the morning? or maybe just idle chitchat. nevertheless, something needed to be done about the growing boredom that was beginning to build up inside her. "good morning to the pair of you" heathersong meowed before getting to her paws and padding towards the two toms.

โŽ› ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผฐ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผน๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท โŽ 
      โช shecat โซ โช 11 mns โซ โช apprentice โซ โช crushing on n/a โซ โช location; camp โซ โช mentions; โซ โช tags; treepaw, sharppaw โซ

the ginger and white molly was curled in her nest, though she wasn't sleeping. her wide emerald eyes were open and observant as she watched the movements of her den mates, some sleeping and some not. although she wasn't an early riser, lampreypaw was never one of the last ones to wake, and for that she was grateful. she lifted a paw and swiftly drew her tongue over it and repeated the same action on the other three before she tucked them underneath her and settled into the silence once again. that is, until the loud whispers from across the den drifted to her ears. it appeared that sharppaw was attempting to rouse treepaw from his sleep, though the tabby didn't look like he was going anywhere any time soon. lampreypaw stifled a chuckle as her eyes danced with a hint of amusement. "you might have to try harder than that to wake him. he sleeps like a log" the young molly piped up "they don't call him treepaw for nothing".

โŽ› ๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผค๏ผก โŽ 
      โช tomcat โซ โช 30 mns โซ โช fighter โซ โช crushing on n/a โซ โช location; camp โซ โช mentions; โซ โช tags; caspian โซ

as far as yoda was concerned, his nest was his best friend. the large tomcat enjoyed sleeping way too much to be a creature who didn't hibernate. the steely grey cat nestled deeper into his nest, nudging the soft ferns and moss around with his narrow muzzle until a huff left his mouth, a huff of satisfaction before he fell back asleep. minutes turned long before yoda's eyes opened again and this time he knew he'd be better off getting started with his day rather than lay dormant in his warm nest. much to his dissatisfaction. hauling his large, solidly built body to stand yoda stretched briefly before lumbering out of the den. he blinked rapidly to let his eyes adjust to the morning sunlight and soon after his gaze fell on the cat nearest him and he dipped his head in greeting. "morning caspian"[/color] came yoda's deep, gravely meow, still heavy with sleep.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me