➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby anonymous.aa » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:34 am

❝ jaystrike ❞
    male ./ thirteen moons ./ heterosexual ./ bearclan warrior ./ tags none ./ whereabouts bearclan camp

jaystrike yawned as he heard the shuffling of many cats' paws as they exited the den. he blinked tiredly and got up, grooming his messing fur. he had just become a warrior for bearclan which meant he was doing the night patrol himself. he sighed and exited the den a bit grumpy, hoping he could sleep more but now he can't now that he was awake. he went to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a little bit of an old bunny. he dragged it to a tree and sat in the shade and ate.

❝ silverwing ❞
    female ./ thirty moons ./ heterosexual ./ bearclan warrior ./ tags none ./ whereabouts bearclan camp

silverwing grunted as she exited the warrior's den. she was already awake many moments ago but she just didn't get up. now, she went to the clearing where the breeze was alright. she picked up a small fish and ate it on the spot. she ate it quickly as she was very hungry.

❝ songpaw ❞
    female ./ eleven moons ./ heterosexual ./ rabbitclan apprentice ./ tags lemonpaw ./ whereabouts apprentice's den

songpaw woke up quickly, excited for the new day. she didn't know why, she just did. when she was exiting the den, she tripped over lemonpaw's white fluffy tail. she landed weirdly but got up. "sorry, lemonpaw! i didn't see your tail there." she mewed apologetically, "what are you still doing in here?"
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:06 am

~Marshstar~
Female~RabbitClan~Leader~Apprentice: None~Tags: Open~

Marshstar has awoken earlier than usual. She had wanted to see the sunrise. Something about the warm colors and brisk air soothes her worries and made her feel like a young apprentice again. Now she sat on the ledge of her den, observing the waking cats and waiting for her deputy, or someone, to assign patrols for the day.

<<Wasppaw>>
<>Male<>BearClan<>Apprentice<>Mentor: Hawkstar<>Tags: Hawkstar<>

Wasppaw stretches in his nest, arching his back and pushing his legs behind him as far as they would go. He shook out his finger pelt, ridding his body of sleep. Padding out of his den, he saw Hawkstar. He approached his mentor. “Good morning, Hawkstar!” He greeted “What’ll we be doing today?”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:14 pm

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Apprentice - BearClan - #SharpFang
LimePaw shrugged, not really wanting to think about his night. It was filled with nightmares and unruliness and unrest. He felt exhausted just thinking about it. "I had some bad dreams. So, not so fun." He chuckled as he continued to clean his fur, getting frustrated when it wouldn't stop poofing back out.

EclipseFall
She-cat - Warrior - BearClan - #__
EclipseFall padded into camp with a black bird in her jaws, having climbed a tree and nipped a mother out of her nest earlier this morning. She dropped her prey into the fresh kill pile and surveyed the land. She wondered what the day had planned for the clan.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw
LemonPaw hissed in surprise as SongPaw tripped over her tail, fur fluffing out into a huge marshmallow. She calmed down once she saw who it was and sighed in relief. "Hello, SongPaw. Don't worry about it you're fine." She meowed, dipping her head slightly. "I'm just, ah, not ready for the day I suppose. You seem super ready, however." She pointed out in amusement.

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
"It was a nice rabbit. Congrats on getting such a big one!" ScorpionBramble meowed, looking up at SpottedFlower with gleaming eyes. "I hope so. It feels like forever since we've done battle training. It makes me anxious when we go too long without it, you know?"
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:36 pm

❝ jaystrike ❞
    male ./ thirteen moons ./ heterosexual ./ bearclan warrior ./ tags open./ whereabouts bearclan camp

he then laid down on his paws. he waited quietly for the deputy to assign him a patrol to go on into.

❝ silverwing ❞
    female ./ thirty moons ./ heterosexual ./ bearclan warrior ./ tags open ./ whereabouts bearclan camp

she sighed and lazed around for a bit, wanting to go on a hunt. but, she knew she had to wait until she was assigned a patrol to gon on. she then padded to a rock and sat down.

❝ songpaw ❞
    female ./ eleven moons ./ heterosexual ./ rabbitclan apprentice ./ tags lemonpaw ./ whereabouts apprentice's den

she did a short sigh as lemonpaw forgave her. "oh yeah, i'm totally ready! you never know what might happen today." she said, sitting down next to her. "but, at some days, i feel totally tired so i understand how you feel right now." songpaw agreed. "did you do a late night patrol last night? that's when i usually feel tired." she asked.
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:40 pm

Bearclan
Honeyleer - she - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open - tags: Hawkstar, Wasppaw

- Silently she orginised the herb storage noticing that there was missing some important herbs 'Hmm I don't know where my mentor is but I have not better to do anyways so maybe I could go out to get thosie herbs By myself' she thought flicking her ears as she heared Hawkstar voice coming near the medicine cats den. Swallowing nervously she walked toward the clan leader and his apprentice "Uh, sorry to bother you Hawkstar...but eh...we are missing some important herbs and I just thought if I could go to get some..." she meowed flicking her tail her honey eyes staring the leader nervously.

Bunnypaw - she - apprentice - mentor: n/a - crush: open - tags: Eclipsefall

- She quickly groomed her sort pelt, before looked around the clerning seeing one of the warriors Eclipsefall near the fresh kill pile. Tail flicking she run toward the pile, giving a small nod to the older she-cat, before chosed some mice out of there "so are you waitning for some patrols to geing orginised? Do you think I could have any chances to join one?" she meowed swallowing her bite.

Cocoapaw - tom - apprentice - mentor: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

- He is still sleeping at the apprentices den.

Rabbitclan
Silentstream - she - warrior - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: Frostpaw

- She slowly scretched her legs and was walking toward the other Warriors, when almost bumped into a apprentice "Oh, sorry Frostpaw, I didn't focus where I was going" she meowed with a embrassed smile to the young tom cat.

Clanless

Goosepaw - tom - loner - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

- Curling around his new nest Place, unable to get any sleep, because his tummy was too loud for hunger. He didn't have much hunting luck at the eveing and he was hurted his paw at there too, giving the bleeding paw a few licks, before padded out to face the forest once again.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:24 am

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #SharpFang
LimePaw shrugged, not really wanting to think about his night. It was filled with nightmares and unruliness and unrest. He felt exhausted just thinking about it. "I had some bad dreams. So, not so fun." He chuckled as he continued to clean his fur, getting frustrated when it wouldn't stop poofing back out.

EclipseFall
She-cat - Asexual panromatic - Warrior - BearClan - #BunnyPaw
EclipseFall nodded to BunnyPaw, smiling at the young apprentice. "Hello, BunnyPaw." She greeted, noting that the apprentice had quite the mouthful of prey in her jaws. "Yes, I'm simply wondering what HawkStar has planned for today. I hope some patrols are organized, I would definitely appreciate one. I'll see if I can slip you into one, though." She winked at BunnyPaw playfully.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw
LemonPaw yawned and stretched, enjoying the feeling of her joints popping against the trapped air inside them. "I think I just had some bad dreams. I didn't sleep very well." She mewed as she tried to think about her night. She couldn't really remember much, just the fact that she kept tossing and turning in her nest.

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Bisexual -Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
"It was a nice rabbit. Congrats on getting such a big one!" ScorpionBramble meowed, looking up at SpottedFlower with gleaming eyes. "I hope so. It feels like forever since we've done battle training. It makes me anxious when we go too long without it, you know?"
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:14 am

Pebblestream ()
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
♀ | Crush: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Open | Rabbitclan
Pebblestream stood up from her nest with a
great yawn, arching her back as her bones crackled
and shifted ever so slightly, she let out a small,
nearly inaudible purr as they did so- stretching
was always her favorite part of the morning.
The small she-cat shook out her pelt, sneezing
in the process due to the dust cloud that came
from her pelt; perhaps late night hunting wasn't
the greatest idea. She shook the thought away
and a small, friendly smile formed on her maw
as she pushed her way out of the warriors den
and into the camp. She sat idly waiting for
orders or some chit-chat, her back facing
the sun as it warmed her pelt.

Buzzardclaw ()
♂ | Crush: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Open | Bearclan
Buzzardclaw yawned, he was still happily laying
in his nest, enjoying the warmpth that it brought. He
swears he could feel it seep into his bones and seem to
warm him from the inside out but he wouldn't share
that thought with anyone. The tom could feel that sleep
still clouded his gaze so he let out a yawn and finally lifted
his head from the side of his nest. It was time to start the
day, plus his nest needs some repairs. So the large tom
got up from his nest which was in shambles, and slipped
from the den, arching his back on the way out so the top
of the entrance scratched his back. Eventually he lumbered
out far enough into camp to reach the spattered sunlight
that the trees and sun created. He didn't really mind not
having full blazing sun so he sat quietly watching the cats
move around camp and seem to amble to and fro.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:16 am

xferretpaw
    10 moons - apprentice - rabbitclan - c; none - t; open

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻
      iferretpaw rolled around in the apprentice den, extremely bored. the small ginger tom rised up to his paws and ran to the exit, sniffing the air. "hmm, shall i go and hunt? wait.. i don't have a mentor.." he mumbled mainly to himself- the tom had a habit of doing that. he stood outside the den, the slight breeze moving his fur. he looked over at the other apprentices, wondering what he should do.
meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:40 am

Hʀ

|Tom|Leader|31 moons|Apprentice;Wasppaw|Bearclan|9/9 lives. |Crush;Marshstar|Mood;Content|Tags;Wasppaw|

Hawkstar looked down at his apprentice, "I was thinking you could join me on a border patrol near the river." He looked around camp seeing what other cats he could bring along with him.

Sʜʀғɴɢ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;Limepaw|Bearclan|20 moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Irritated|Tags;Limepaw|

Sharpfang yawned still feeling a bit tired. She flicked her blue gaze to Hawkstar who was talking with Wasppaw. She turned to her apprentice, "You up for a hunting patrol?"

Sғʟʀ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;None|Rabbitclan|18 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Cheerful|Tags;Scorpionbramble|

Spottedflower nodded her head. "Plus it's alway fun to see how the apprentices are coming along!"

Fʀ

|Tom|Apprentice|Mentor;None|Rabbitclan|7 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Tired|Tags;Silentstream|

Frostpaw chuckled "It's fine really. I wasn't watching where I was going either." He swiped a paw over his muzzle trying to rid the sleepiness from him.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:47 am

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #SharpFang
LimePaw nodded, getting rather excited. "I'd love to go on a patrol! Are you okay with it?" He asked, hoping SharpFang would say yes.

EclipseFall
She-cat - Asexual panromatic - Warrior - BearClan - #BunnyPaw
EclipseFall nodded to BunnyPaw, smiling at the young apprentice. "Hello, BunnyPaw." She greeted, noting that the apprentice had quite the mouthful of prey in her jaws. "Yes, I'm simply wondering what HawkStar has planned for today. I hope some patrols are organized, I would definitely appreciate one. I'll see if I can slip you into one, though." She winked at BunnyPaw playfully.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw
LemonPaw yawned and stretched, enjoying the feeling of her joints popping against the trapped air inside them. "I think I just had some bad dreams. I didn't sleep very well." She mewed as she tried to think about her night. She couldn't really remember much, just the fact that she kept tossing and turning in her nest.

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Bisexual -Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
ScorpionBramble agreed, "I love watching the apprentices train. It reminds me of my younger days." He chuckled, thinking about when he was a young and unruly apprentice.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups