( MOORCLAN. ♔ ) o+a.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

( post one. ♔ )

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:38 am

xxxx Whitetongue took a glance around camp, curious as to what she should do with her time. At the moment, no one seemed to be sick and then no queens, no elders, or even weaker cats. However, with the leafbare chilled winds blowing at her pelt, she knew that check ups on the cats around camp would be worthwhile. 'Guess I have to look around for Wolfnose, we can get everyone looked at in about two days if we try...' She analyzed, a small huff coming from her.

xxxx Darkfin laid in her nest, a small sound of snoring coming from her dark body. If one couldn't hear her, they'd think she's dead from her slow and almost unnoticeable breaths. However, she gave a few kicks and purrs from pleasant dreams, giving away the fact that she's still alive.

xxxx Lemonbite was already getting a move on with a bit of hunting, his paws still warm with his energetic trotting. He sniffed the air, but couldn't smell much past the frost that burned his nose with chills. However, a small movement from the corner of his eye, he saw a little copperhead's den. With a small sniff in the hole, it seemed less strong, meaning there was most likely only about one in there sleeping. 'They're not that poisonous, right? Letting out a loud hiss, he started digging at the burrow carefully, waiting for one to come out angrily. Just as expected, one made it's way out to see it's attacker. Instead, Lemonbite pinned his paw on it's long body and swiftly bit down with a kill bite. "Win for me!" He hissed, grinning proudly.

xxxx Biscuit warmly ate the cooked meal his twolegs prepared. Taking quick, tasty bites, the tom made his way over to the outside door he could slip through. Looking out at the crisp snow, he debated on going out and taking a walk around. It was pretty chilly, but he stayed warm with the sun beating down on his black pelt. Add to that, his owners actually made this soft thing that wore around his chest and body, keeping him pretty warm outside. Most pets like himself hating being put in these odd constraining objects, but Biscuit made use of them himself.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( MOORCLAN. ♔ ) o+a.

Postby Autumn Winds » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:10 am

/
Last edited by Autumn Winds on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Autumn Winds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{"-- burning hearts. [001]

Postby yaksha. » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:13 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxblizzardfang. / tom / warrior / tags; open

Still asleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfawnstripe. / she-cat / warrior / tags; whitetongue.

Fawnstripe had always been an early riser. It was a quality that served her well as an apprentice, her inability to sleep longer coming across as enthusiasm. The she-cat couldn't really disagree so she used that to her advantage. Sleeping in on those odd days was never met with animosity. Shaking the sleep from her pelt, she padded towards the opening of the den. Cold wind made a stark contrast to the warm den she'd just emerged from. Chilly leafbare moons had never been her favourite but cats couldn't control the weather. No use thinking about that now. With a flick of her tail, Fawnstripe readied to head out when the sight of Whitetongue looking quite lost caught her attention.

The she-cat padded over, dipping her head in greeting. She couldn't really ask what Whitetongue was up to so she hoped her questioning look was enough; communicating was still quite difficult.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxspottedpaw. / tom / apprentice / tags; open

The den was still a little dim as Spottedpaw blinked awake. He lay there for a few moments attempting to clear the sleep from his eyes. Small brushes of cold air tickled his nose every so often and the apprentice rose to a stretch. It wasn't his first night sleeping here, and even though a prickle of excitement gathered in his paws, he couldn't shake the feeling that he didn't truly belong there. Part of him was clan cat and part of him was outsider. Spottedpaw still remembered a grumpy elder telling him he wasn't welcome, a moment that burned its way into his memories and made his heart burn in his chest. He had to work harder to show everyone he could do this, that this was his home.

Shaking those thoughts from his head, Spottedpaw hurried outside; he'd show everyone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtimberkit. / tom / kit / tags; open.

Still asleep.
yaksha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autumn Winds » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:17 am

/
Last edited by Autumn Winds on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Autumn Winds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:25 am

zepнyrѕтar | ♂ | leader | 36 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; open]⠀The white-furred leader blinked his eyes open and parted his massive jaws in a wide yawn. Stretching out his claws, he grumbled quietly to himself as he roused, shaking out his pelt and blinking his eyes as they adjusted to the light of his den. Slipping out, Zephyrstar joined his clan with his head and tail high, wondering what the clan may accomplish today. Perhaps a team of apprentices could bring down their first hawk from the moor; the possibilities were vast. Padding to the fresh-kill pile, he plucked up a mouse and settled down near the edge of camp to enjoy his morning meal.

ѕιngιngjay | ♀ | warrιor | 38 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Riverpaw]⠀Slipping out of the warrior's den, Singingjay blinked her eyes and stopped to lick some of the nesting materials from her thick white pelt. She spotted Zephyrstar across the way and purred happily at the sight of her kin. She was glad that both of them had found such a great place to settle in. Searching for her apprentice, her ears swiveled around as she caught snippets of morning conversations.

onyхpaw | ♀ | apprenтιce | 10 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; open]⠀Onyxpaw had been awake since before dawn. She held a mouse in her jaws, her golden eyes gleaming with triumph at her accomplishment. Hunting in the dark was her specialty; she was like a shadow, silent and thin as she slipped through the grasses in search of a kill. Padding back to camp, she slipped in through the dirt-place entryway and snuck towards the fresh-kill pile, hoping nobody had noticed she'd been gone.
Last edited by phayraoh on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:28 am

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning. She sees Zephyrstar and her heart starts to pound. She is in love with the tom and just wants to be together.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satanael » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:49 pm

malloweye // tom // warrior // tags: ---

Malloweye frowned as he emerged from the warriors' den, his fur bristling against the cold leafbare wind. The chill stung his blind eye, and he irritably tried to blink away the pain. He didn't have much interest in talking to anyone, nor did he particularly feel like hunting - the weather was really putting a damper on his motivation, and his thin coat wasn't doing a very good job of keeping him warm. The snow numbed his paws and he grunted as he tried to shake the feeling back into them.
satanael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( POST ONE. ♔ )

Postby seraphine. » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:29 pm

CʀᴏᴡSᴛᴇᴘ !!
    male ; warrior ; 28 moons ; apprentice: n/a ; crush: n/a ; mood: ready to do something ; location: camp ; tags: echobreeze (mention)

With a yawn, CrowStep got to his feet and glanced around the still warrior-filled branches. Twitching his tail, he passed his sister and shifted his way around a few other warriors before he carefully made his way to the trunk and slid the rest of the way down, trying to adjust his eyes to the bright glare of the sun on the snow. As his eyes adjusted, he took a look around camp and nodded to a few of the already awake cats, before starting to look for EchoBreeze. He was already awake and itching to get on a patrol, ready to collect himself to be of some use to the clan. So, with that thought in mind, he sat down near the tree and swiped a paw over his ears, waiting for the deputy to wake up so he could ask her.

MιηησωLєαρ !!
    female ; warrior ; 28 moons ; apprentice: hickorypaw; crush: n/a ; mood: asleep ; location: warrior's den ; tags: n/a

MinnowLeap is asleep. Feel free to wake her!

𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚛𝙿𝚊𝚠 !!
    female ; apprentice ; 9 moons ; mentor: darkfin ; crush: n/a ; mood: tired ; location: camp ; tags: open

DeerPaw, just barely awake, stood up with a slight stumble to her step. Letting out a soft yawn, she fluffed up her fur as she looked around, noting with a shiver the amount of snow that had fallen last night. Careful not to freeze her paws, she made her way to a quieter section of the tree trunk and tried to get comfortable, quietly thanking the tree for collecting the snow on it's topmost branches instead of letting it drop to the ground. Sighing softly, she rested her head on her paws and waited for more cats to wake up, hoping that her mentor would just decide to do some one on one training, or something at least quiet today.

RιverPαw !!
    male ; apprentice ; 11 moons ; mentor: SingingJay ; crush: n/a ; mood: bored ; location: camp ; tags: SingingJay

With a small grumble, RiverPaw stood up and made his way out of the tight knit bundle of apprentices that had decided to sleep on the ground and shuffled farther away from them, shaking out his fur to fluff it up when he realized how cold it was outside without his fellow apprentices keeping him warm. With a quick glance around the base of the tree, he spotted SingingJay quickly and headed over to her, flicking his tail. SingingJay! Do you think we can go on a patrol this morning?" he asked once he had gotten close enough to her.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autumn Winds » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:11 am

/
Last edited by Autumn Winds on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Autumn Winds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:46 am

Echobreeze sat in the clearing, her fluffy tail curled around her paws as she waited for all to walk up. In her mind she was silently deciding who could go on which patrol and soon she had things sorted out. She rose to her paws and padded over to Crowstep, seeing as he seemed ready to set out on patrol."Greetings Crowstep. I would like you to lead the border patrol. Bring Darkfin and Fawnstripe with you."she dipped her head before padding over to Singingjay."Singingjay, your going to lead the hunting patrol. You can bring Riverpaw and Creamflower with you. I need to talk to Zephyrstar first, but you may see me out there as I plan to hunt. Im not going to just sit around."

Aspenfur woke up with a small yawn, his eyes scanning the den he was in. After a few moments he got to his paws, quickly grooming his pelt. Once he felt he was ready to enter the clearing he stood up and slipped out of the den. At once he noted who was going on patrol, noticing his name wasn't mention. Either way he wanted to go hunting and he doubted Echobreeze would mind if he joined the hunting patrol. That or he could head out with another cat that wanted to hunt.

Hickorypaw woke up and gazed around the den, trying to see who was awake. He gave a small sound of protest, knowing he would rather be asleep, but he got to his paws either way. After a few moments he shook out his fur and quickly groomed his pelt, not wanting to look like a mess in front of the clan. Once he was finished he padded out of the den, ignoring the other apprentices, and looked around. He was much more introverted and preferred to keep to himself. That and he was to shy to talk to others.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me