«∂σνєςℓαи'ѕ ∂єѕтιиу» Open and Accepting!!!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: «∂σνєςℓαи'ѕ ∂єѕтιиу» Open and Accepting!!!

Postby rose petals. » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:11 am

«𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔶𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔴, 𝔑𝔬 𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢, 𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔰: 𝔉𝔩𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱»

Mistyclaw was taken aback by the tom's sudden entrance but then realized that her anger had made her fur fluff out. "Oh nothing really." The silver molly responded.
Last edited by rose petals. on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:15 am

☪ Goldenwhisper☪
────────────

●Warrior●Age;;35 moons●Tom●Crush;; ●Tags;;

Goldenwhisper was sitting out in the clearing,mourning his lost Clan mate. The big golden tom hadn't been particularly close to Mallownose,but he had been a clan mate,and he deserved the respect any other clan mate would have been given if they were in his place.As Honeystar calls a clan meeting,his gaze turns to her,his fur slicked down,looking a darker yellow from the heavy rain that continued to poor,as if all of Starclan was mourning the loss of Mallownose with Doveclan.He curled his tail around his paws,his ears perked as he awaited his leader to begin speaking.

☫ Moonsong☫
────────────

●Warrior●Age;;31 moons●She-cat●Crush;;Open●Tags;;

Moonsong had just arrived back from hunting with Rainpetal when the meeting had been called to order.Setting the sodden mouse she had caught on the freshkill pile,she sits down next to her Sister,not questioning where Hollytouch had gone to,as he was probably sitting in the back,not wanting to be in the midst of things.With a heavy sigh,and a glance over at Mallownose's body,she turns her attention to Honeystar,rain dripping off of her whiskers as she fought back tears for the fallen deputy.

⚜ Rainpetal ⚜
────────────
●Warrior●Age;;31 moons●She-cat●Crush;;Open●Tags;;

Rainpetal followed Moonsong,not saying a word.Her eyes were wide as she cast a sympathetic glance at Nightfur.She takes a seat next to her sister,curling her tail around them both,trying to comfort the black and white she-cat sitting next to her. It was a hard time for the clan,they had just lost their deputy,everyone would be grieving,even Hollytouch had been shocked and upset when the deputy had passed,but there was nothing any of the clan cats could do but comfort each other,and look to Honeystar for guidance.

☽ Hollytouch☾
────────────

●Warrior●Age;;31 moons●Tom●Crush;;●Tags;;●

The jet black tom sat in the back of the crowd,his fur soaked to the bone,making him look like a drowned rat.Hollytouch hated the rain,but there was nothing he could do about it.The black tom knew he had to be out here for the clan meeting,and to mourn Mallownose.He curls his soaked tail around his paws,getting dust all over it,much to his annoyance.

✯ Beepaw✯
────────────

●Apprentice●Age;;9 moons●She-cat●Crush;;●Tags;;Hazelflower●

Beepaw bounced out of the apprentices den,where she had been trying to keep dry.As she came out,she began to shake her fur out,trying to stop the rain from getting on her,but in the process she accidentally showered Hazelflower with more water than was already on the she-cat."Sorry Hazelflower!"she mews,a big grin on her face as she sat down,looking up at Honeystar,curiosity glimmering in her big green eyes as she listened to her leader.

§ Halfpaw §
────────────

●Apprentice●Age;;11 moons●Tom●Crush;;Open●Tags;;●

Halfpaw sighed as the meeting was called.Sitting just outside the apprentices den,he listens to Honeystar. The rain bothered him,especially since if it left puddles he would have to look at himself. The apprentice hated how he looked,he found it abnormal,and wrong.He knew no other cats who had half of their face one color and the other half another,and his name didn't help either,so he tended to avoid the rain at all costs,but this was an exception
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby priimary » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:29 am

Tawnypaw
Apprentice | 7 moons | Crush: Open | Tags: Heatherpaw
Tawnypaw awaited her leader's word as the rain slowly eased its way into her fur. The sky was dark, and was clearly affecting the mood of the clan. Thoughts raced through her mind, None of which had to do with who would be deputy. In a dazed attempt to clear her mind, she turned to Heatherpaw and muttered, "Who do you think's going to be deputy?"

Heatherpaw
Apprentice | 7 moons | Crush: Open | Tags: Tawnypaw
A startled Heatherpaw turned to her sister and meowed, " No Idea." Her mind had been clouded with thoughts of Mallowtail, and hadn't even taken a guess on who would be replacing him.
╓═══════☆═══════╖

hello 🐸

╙═══════☆═══════╜

priimary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:45 am

((Female - 23 moons - Warrior - No Crush/Mate))

The tall, thick furred she cat looked on as cats made their way to the crowd. She looked back to see both her brother and Halfpaw back at the apprentice den. Greyflower made her way over, stopping before them. "Lets go give our respects." She said to both of them. Her brother always liked to be at the back, and she understood. Halfpaw, though not her brother nor apprentice, still has lingered importance to her. She couldn't explain why, but apart of her knew he needed affirmation from someone, just as she did once before. Her eyes looked at both of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Male - 13 moons - Apprentice - No Crush/Mate))

Ashpaw looked up solemnly as his sister made their way over to him. When she spoke up, he then noticed Halfpaw was right near him, to his surprise. They weren't friends or anything but Ashpaw had no issue with him. It seemed Greyflower took a notice to him, so Ashpaw also spoke up. "Ok. Yes, Halfpaw would you like to sit by us then?" He asked simply.

(I dont care what anyone else says, Halfpaw is the best thing ever. I am his number one fan. Yes)
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:21 am

«ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯, 𝔫𝔬 𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢, 𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔰: ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫»

Honeystar looked out at the cats gathered. Most of them were there, but not all of them. The molly wanted every cat to recognize the new deputy when she originally named them. She would start the meeting now and reveal the new deputy once all of Doveclan got there. Not all of Doveclan. She thought. "I'm sure you know why I have gathered you!" She meowed."The death of Mallowfeather was something no cat could've predicted."

«𝔓𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔶𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔩, 𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢: 𝔄𝔰𝔥𝔭𝔞𝔴, 𝔗𝔞𝔤𝔰, 𝔉𝔩𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱, 𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔶𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔴, ℭ𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡𝔴𝔥𝔰𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔯, ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯»

The she-cat Flamheart. "Did we miss anything?" She whispered.

«𝔊𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔭𝔞𝔴, 𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔯: 𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔨𝔢, 𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔰: ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯»

He dipped his head towards Mallowfeather and then moved towards the highstone. Pausing and sitting down close to the base.
Last edited by rose petals. on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: «∂σνєςℓαи'ѕ ∂єѕтιиу» wip dnp

Postby yeet. » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:52 am

Snowpelt | Med. | She | App; Lilypaw | Tag;
      The medicine cat emerged from her den, a solemn look on her face as she expected the announcement they would all receive, her head was held high, however, as she faced the leader of the clan, her eyes narrowed to shield her eyes from the rain that poured down over the camp, as if the occasion would forever be marked. Snowpelt sat down, her long fur ill-suited to such weather, but she neatly wrapped her tail around her paws and waited for Honeystar's announcement.

Willowfur | Warrior | She | App; Halfpaw | Tag; Halfpaw, Ashpaw
      Willowfur was already in the centre of the camp where the rest of the clan gathered, she had a dark look on her face, grieving over the loss though still trying to hold a strong exterior as she searched the clan that was gathering for the meeting. She looked towards Halfpaw, her apprentice, and rose to her paws, shaking off the collecting raindrops from her coat and then approaching, lightly nudging him with her nose after she saw other apprentices offering him company. "Go join your fellow apprentices, Halfpaw, at times like these it is important to maintain healthy friendships." She urged, then settled down in her spot, looking towards Honeystar

Snaketail | Elder | Tom | Tag;
      Snaketail shakily rose from his comfortable nest at the call from the leader, a groaning escaping the elderly cat as he staggered out of his den, his muscles stiff from sleep. A yawn escaped him, revealing his worn down teeth as he did so, then he sat down in a ragged position. His eyes travelled towards Honeystar, a respectful glint in them as he did so.

open cats wrote:Quickstep | Warrior | She | App; N/A | Tag;
      Bentear | Warrior | Tom | App; N/A | Tag;
probably permanently on hiatus
nvm lads im back
nvm im just gonna be on and off
yeet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:02 am

§ Halfpaw §
────────────

●Apprentice●Age;;11 moons●Tom●Crush;;Open●Tags;;●Ashawp, Greyflower & Willowfur

The apprentice looks at the three cats whom,much to his irritation,were speaking to him."I'm fine right where i am thanks" Halfpaw mews,his voice flat,and unwavering. These cats were bothering him,and he'd rather liked the peace and quiet he had before they came over and spoke to him. The calico tom wanted to lash out and tell them to hit the road,but he knew that wouldn't be accepted a the polite thing to do so he kept his muzzle shut
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tragedy, » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:06 am

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
cloverpelt
she cat • warrior • mate; cloudwhisker • tags;; none
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

────────────────

Cloverpelt walked out of the warrior den and walked up to the high rock and sat down. Hoping to see Cloudwhisker she curled her tail around her paws.
    hey im tragedy,
    i use to be positivitea if you knew me
    im a roleplay fanatic, but with school its but
    hard. i love to make new friends, i dont bite:)
    1x1 search post
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
tragedy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: «∂σνєςℓαи'ѕ ∂єѕтιиу» wip dnp

Postby yeet. » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:15 am

Willowfur | Warrior | She | App; Halfpaw | Tag; Halfpaw, Ashpaw
      A light, somewhat strained, smile settled on the warrior's face at the response they received from her apprentice and a half-hearted chuckle followed. "If you are so reluctant to join them, then you will have no choice but to deal with my old me bothering you." She warned with a teasing tone, then her eyes scanned the gathered camp of cats, "Or I'll send you over to Snaketail so he can complain to you about the weather." She added.

open cats wrote:Snowpelt | Med. | She | App; Lilypaw | Tag;
      The medicine cat emerged from her den, a solemn look on her face as she expected the announcement they would all receive, her head was held high, however, as she faced the leader of the clan, her eyes narrowed to shield her eyes from the rain that poured down over the camp, as if the occasion would forever be marked. Snowpelt sat down, her long fur ill-suited to such weather, but she neatly wrapped her tail around her paws and waited for Honeystar's announcement.
      Quickstep | Warrior | She | App; N/A | Tag;
      Bentear | Warrior | Tom | App; N/A | Tag;
      Stripepaw | Apprentice | She | Tag;
      Snaketail | Elder | Tom | Tag;
      Snaketail shakily rose from his comfortable nest at the call from the leader, a groaning escaping the elderly cat as he staggered out of his den, his muscles stiff from sleep. A yawn escaped him, revealing his worn down teeth as he did so, then he sat down in a ragged position. His eyes travelled towards Honeystar, a respectful glint in them as he did so.
probably permanently on hiatus
nvm lads im back
nvm im just gonna be on and off
yeet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:18 am

𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔨𝔢𝔯,𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢: 𝔫𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔰: ℭ𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔱, ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯

Cloudwhisker padded out of the warriors den. He had payed his respects towards Mallownose earlier that evening but then slept in the warriors den. He saw his mate CLoverpelt sitting under the highstone and went to join her.
Last edited by rose petals. on Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me