The Animals Of Carnivora. (Animal Romance/War RP)*Accepting*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The Animals Of Carnivora. (Animal Romance/War RP)*Accept

Postby Ƨσиαтα » Fri May 21, 2010 4:23 am

((okay)) Moon walked around and saw a and apple. She stood on her hind-legs and grabbed it. She spat it out and sighed. "One of these days." she mumbled. She walked back to the den that she made.

Music is the one incorporeal entrance into the higher world of knowledge which comprehends mankind but which mankind cannot comprehend.

~Ludwig van Beethoven~
Ƨσиαтα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven Phoenix » Fri May 21, 2010 4:26 am

Bella sat by the river and watched the wind rustle the trees,'' May be one day.'' she said and looked around her.

Shayde stretched her forelegs,'' Next time. I'm sleeping in a den.'' she laughed alittle and padded through the bushes looking for food.

Kalei spread her wings and took to the air, she glided around as she scanned the ground for avaliable food.
I am more easily found on Flight Rising. One could say I migrated there in April 2015. I am known as Ameterasu there. Send me a message if you like.

Tribe/Civillization RP: Untamed
Dragon/Human RP: Cursed
Raven Phoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨσиαтα » Fri May 21, 2010 4:29 am

Moon looked inside of her den and growled when she saw a raccoon inside. The raccoon hissed at Moon and she bit it. Moon eventually killed the raccoon and looked at it. She felt bad for killing it, but it was her den. She put it outside and looked at it hungrily.

Music is the one incorporeal entrance into the higher world of knowledge which comprehends mankind but which mankind cannot comprehend.

~Ludwig van Beethoven~
Ƨσиαтα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven Phoenix » Fri May 21, 2010 4:31 am

Bella howled a sad and lonely sound, she stopped then looked up to see Kalei.

Kalei circled overhead then flew after a rabbit.

Shayde padded to the river and lapped up some water then scouted for fish.
I am more easily found on Flight Rising. One could say I migrated there in April 2015. I am known as Ameterasu there. Send me a message if you like.

Raven Phoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedragon2009 » Fri May 21, 2010 4:39 am

Sunny and Rash were walking in the forest.Sunny was jumping around "What you want to do?" she asked Rash.
"Um I don't know"he said smiling.-Rash was still a pup when his parents died. Sunny's mother take him and from that time Rash and Sunny are together.-As they walked they reached at a beautiful stream,they both drank some water and Rash ask Sunny if she wanted to go for hunting."Yes of course!" she said and she jumped into the water to get at the opposite side of the stream.
Firedragon2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven Phoenix » Fri May 21, 2010 4:41 am

Shayde laid down and let the sun warm her fur,'' I might go hunting later.'' she mumbled and smiled.

Raven Phoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨσиαтα » Fri May 21, 2010 4:46 am

Moon curled up in her den and fell asleep. She woke up and looked at the raccoon outside. She tried to ignore it, but couldn't. She stood up and grabbed it. She started eating it, but felt guilty. When she was finished, she looked at what was left and sighed. "Why did I do that?" she sighed. She turned away from the rest of the raccoon before she was tempted to finish it.

~Ludwig van Beethoven~
Ƨσиαтα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven Phoenix » Fri May 21, 2010 4:47 am

Bella got up and walked past a den,'' Hello?'' she barked as she sat down just a few paces from the entrance.

Raven Phoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨσиαтα » Fri May 21, 2010 4:50 am

Moon heard Bella and poked her head out of the den. "Hello." she smiled. She took the rest of the raccoon and put it outside. "You can have this if you want it, I don't need or want it." she said. She looked at it in disgust and smiled at Bella. I wonder what brings her by here today. she thought. She sighed and walked outside of her den.

~Ludwig van Beethoven~
Ƨσиαтα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven Phoenix » Fri May 21, 2010 4:52 am

'' I'm fine. I guess why you dont want it.'' Bella smiled then licked her paw,'' I'm Bella by the way.'' she smiled and lowered her paw to the ground.

Raven Phoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me