Flaming Hearts (PRIVATE RP! Do not ask to join!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Flaming Hearts (PRIVATE RP! Do not ask to join!)

Postby Emygrace » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:24 am

Makayla watched the seagulls with pleasure. She sighed. She wasn't sure what would happen in mating season. She certainly didn't like anyone at the moment.

Milo was mad at Scorpius. Scorpius was definitely up to something, Milo thought. Milo watched Laurel chatting to Scorpius and wished she was talking to him.
RPing with my bestfriend, WhiteFang121
Emygrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Laurel sighed,
"I wsh that you two would just get along,"

Scorpius snorted,
"I don't think Mr. I'm-The-Boss-Of-You, WANTS to get along," Scorpius said sarcasticly.

Laurel shook her head,
"What am I going to do with you two?"

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emygrace » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Milo walked over to Makayla. (I decided that Milo won't be Makayla's sister for the story to make the mating more drama ish) She was staring longingly at the sea. "Would you like to come hunting with me?".

Makayla blinked out of her dreamy state. "Oh uh yea sure.. Where are we hunting?" she asked him.
He replied. "Near the Karnka River around the open land. She nodded. "Sure" she replied and stood up. Milo avoided Scorpius's glance as they walked into the bushes.
RPing with my bestfriend, WhiteFang121
Emygrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me