The Animals Of Carnivora. (Animal Romance/War RP)*Accepting*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The Animals Of Carnivora. (Animal Romance/War RP)*Accept

Postby Raven Phoenix » Fri May 21, 2010 5:31 am

'' No problem.'' Bella smiled glad to help out a friend then pricked her ears.
I am more easily found on Flight Rising. One could say I migrated there in April 2015. I am known as Ameterasu there. Send me a message if you like.

Tribe/Civillization RP: Untamed
Dragon/Human RP: Cursed
Raven Phoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨσиαтα » Fri May 21, 2010 5:40 am

Moon sighed and laid down again. She sniffed the rabbit for a bit. The rabbit's aroma made her mouth water and her stomach growl. She leaned in to eat the rabbit, but then she realized what she was about to do. I'm not that hungry. she thought. She tried to sleep her hunger off.

Music is the one incorporeal entrance into the higher world of knowledge which comprehends mankind but which mankind cannot comprehend.

~Ludwig van Beethoven~
Ƨσиαтα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven Phoenix » Fri May 21, 2010 5:41 am

'' I'll see you soon.'' Bella said then ran off to the scent of meat, she needed to eat something as she hadnt eaten in three days, she found the herd of deer easily and stalked them as they moved in a meadow.
I am more easily found on Flight Rising. One could say I migrated there in April 2015. I am known as Ameterasu there. Send me a message if you like.

Raven Phoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedragon2009 » Fri May 21, 2010 5:42 am

Rash stopped running and looked back at Sunny."I have never saw a wolf again,they are big"she said and she was still looking at the place where the she wolf were."Oh come on Sunny,if it happened to chase us,what you would do?"Rash said and walked towards her.Sunny remained silent."Now we don't have something to eat"Rash said and poked his paw at the ground.Sunny woke up from her imagination and she shaked her head "Too bad,my belly start asking for food" she said sad.
Firedragon2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨσиαтα » Fri May 21, 2010 5:49 am

Moon looked outside. "Good. Bella is gone." she said. She took the rabbit and put it outside for someone to eat. She walked back into her den and resumed her nap. Someone will take that. Someone who needs it more then I do. she thought. She woke up again and tried to fall back to sleep, but couldn't.

Music is the one incorporeal entrance into the higher world of knowledge which comprehends mankind but which mankind cannot comprehend.

~Ludwig van Beethoven~
Ƨσиαтα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven Phoenix » Fri May 21, 2010 5:55 am

Bella easily took down a full grown stag and dragged it, she let left it in a small clearing but its scent drifted through the air as she dashed away to check on her sleeping spot.

Raven Phoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedragon2009 » Fri May 21, 2010 5:57 am

Rash and Sunny were looking for somewhere to stay for the night and then they will try to find a home."So we will find something to eat tomorrow"Rash said with undertone voice"B-but Im hungry"Sunny said and looked at the ground,when she noticed a rabbit and a den"A den?"she said"A rabbit?"Rash said and looked at Sunny."May this den is not in use anymore"she said and she went to look inside."Rash grab the rabbit"If someone is inside, we will run away and I'll take the rabbit" he said and he was looking at Sunny.
Firedragon2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨσиαтα » Fri May 21, 2010 5:59 am

Moon heard some people outside. I hope they take the rabbit. she thought. She woke up and turned around to see who was there and who was taking the rabbit.

~Ludwig van Beethoven~
Ƨσиαтα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedragon2009 » Fri May 21, 2010 6:11 am

"Rrrrr-Rash, is a wolf here"Sunny said with trembling voice "Let's better get away before it notice you"Rash said and he star walking fast.Sunny followed him in the forest."At least we have something to eat"Rash said and smiled at Sunny."Ya"she said and she licked her lips.Rash crop the rabbit in the middle with his sharp teeth and gave a piece at Sunny.
Firedragon2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨσиαтα » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:56 am

I'm not that scary. Moon thought.She walked out of her den. She looked at the ground. The dirt looked more like dust. "I probably shouldn't live here." she sighed. She continued to search for a new home. She eventually ran back to her first den that she originally lived in. "Oh well. I guess I'm back here again." she sighed. She sighed with contentment and smiled.

Last bumped by Ƨσиαтα on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:56 am.

~Ludwig van Beethoven~
Ƨσиαтα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me