Redwoodclan: Main Rp Thread

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Redwoodclan: Main Rp Thread

Postby growlithe. » Thu May 09, 2024 12:33 pm

Beetlepaw
    tom || 8 moons || apprentice || tags; basilpaw || mentions brackenfang, greyheart, appleleap and cloudpaw

This time a groan left the brown oriental as he threw his head back dramatically before following behind Basilpaw, careful to step around Cloudpaw and Appleleap; once out of the den he quickly looked around for Greyheart, spotting the tom as he sat beside Brackenfang. a confused look flashed across the young Tom's face as he watched his mentor chat with the shecat "odd, I didn't know Greyheart had friends, let alone Brackenfang of all cats" Beetlepaw snorted to himself before turning to Basilpaw "found Brackenfang for ya, she's with Greyheart" he said as he motioned to the two warriors "do you think we are gonna train together?" he asked Basilpaw, excitement beginning to fill his body.

Foxflight
    shecat || 30 moons || warrior || tags; moonhaze || mentions: crystalmoon

"I can't help it" she grumbled, shoulder slouching as she stared at her paws, she sits there quietly for a moment before being pulled from her thoughts by Moonhaze offering her the rest of a vole; a quiet sigh leaves her as Foxflight notices how little the older shecat had eaten but she didn't comment on it 'ill have to have Crystalmoon check on moonhaze later' she thought to herself before turning to look at the elder shecat "thank you Moonhaze" she said softly, a small smile gracing her maw before quickly disappearing as she accepted the offer "how did you sleep last night, you didn't get to cold did you?" Foxflight questioned as she took a bite of the mouse before swallowing "if you did I can collect some more moss and scrounge up some feathers to try and make your nest thicker" she suggested before taking another bite, gaze lingering on the older shecat as she gave her a gentle lick, Foxflight couldn't help the small purr that started in her chest as she looked away from Moonhaze.

Appleleap
    tom || 30 moons || warrior || apprentice; cloudpaw || tags; cloudpaw

Appleleap took a few steps back, a chuckle rumbling in his chest as he looked down at the younger tom "it's alright Cloudpaw, I shouldn't have been standing so close to begin with" he smiled, yellow-green eyes closing briefly, flicking his white patched tail he motioned for the apprentice to follow him as he moved away from the den entrance "so today we are going to start with some basic defensive techniques, after that we are going to join a hunting patrol, this will be a good opportunity to work on your stalking and leaping" Appleleap informed him "but before we start anything today, you need to eat something, once you're done meet me by the camp entrance" he added.

Brackenfang
    shecat || 30 moons || warrior || apprentice; basilpaw || tags; greyheart || mentions; beetlepaw and basilpaw

Another smile spread on Brackenfang's maw as she watched Greyheart, listening as he thanked her "of course! clanmates should share prey more often" she said before taking a couple of bites from the vol; she chewed for a moment before swallowing, pushing the vole over to Greyheart she spoke once again "so how is Beetlepaw's training going? still being a pawful?" Brackenfang questioned as she drew a white paw over her muzzle "he seems to always be up to something along with Basilpaw" she sighed as she thought about her apprentice.
growlithe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WetPaint23 » Thu May 09, 2024 1:02 pm

Littlerain
• She-Cat • 39 Moons • Warrior • Tags: Apricotnose
————————————————————————
Littlerain stood up and stretched, having finished her morning meal. "Ooh, I hope so! I just love Newleaf! It's the perfect middle, warmth after months of cold, but not quite the intense heat of Greenleaf yet." She strode over to the camp entrance, feeling excited about her morning travels. She didn't quite know what Bindweed looked like, but Apricotnose seemed to know, and she trusted the other she-cat to lead the way.

Milkbird
• Tom • 42 Moons • Deputy • Tags: Wolfblood
————————————————————————
Milkbird flicked his tail, motioning for Wolfblood to follow him as he padded through the camp entrance. The morning fog swirled around his paws as he walked, leading the way through the slowly brightening forest. Checking to make sure Wolfblood was following, he led the way to the Eastern border, deeply breathing in the early morning scents. "This is my favorite time of day." Milkbird meowed, breaking the silence. "When the forest seems to just be waking up. It's so calm."

Cloudpaw
• Tom • 8 Moons • Apprentice • Tags: Appleleap
————————————————————————
Cloudpaw sighed and shook his head as he walked across camp. "I'm no good at stalking. What's the point of hunting slowly when I can just run straight at the prey, and catch it so much faster?" Cloudpaw padded towards the kill pile, sniffing at the fresh morning air as he went. He picked a small peice of prey from the pile and ate it quickly, pausing momentarily to clean his face with a few quick swipes of his forepaws. After finishing, Cloudpaw trotted over to Appleleap, standing by the camp entrance. "I'm ready now!" His tail waved in the air, showing his excitement.
WetPaint23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Thu May 09, 2024 1:53 pm

【𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝】

| 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦. |
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[/center]
Warrior 36 Moons Tags: Milkbird Tom

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[/center]

𝐖olfbloods eyes were narrowed as he gazed out into the forest, unbothered. Until seemingly breaking out of his fence. He had been pretty distracted today, not something that should happen. He shoved the thought away, returning his gaze to Milkbird as he trotted to catch up a bit, his demeanor softer. "Your right about that. It's quite comfortable in the mornings. I think of it kind of as a.. wake up call, you could say."." Wolfblood dipped his head in contentment. Its definitely one of the best times of day to simply treasure the environment.." Wolfblood sighed. He felt a smile smile tug on his maw, enjoying the Breeze.

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Thu May 09, 2024 4:26 pm

𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛
40 moonstomleadertags: crystalmoon
------------------------------------------------------------------
Claystar cracked a small smile as she accepted the food. “Absolutely, I’m glad I could be of any service.” He replied, pondering her question for a moment. To be honest, he hadn’t been the best lately, but he couldn’t quite admit that to her; even if she was the Medicine Cat. The tom had a terrible sense of pride about him. “I’ve been alright…” Claystar replied softly, debating if he should at least mention his lack of sleep. “Well… in all honesty I’ve had trouble sleeping lately. Is there anything that could help that?”

𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚙𝚊𝚠
8 moonsshe-catapprenticetags: beetlepaw; mentions appleleap, brackenfang & greyheart

Basilpaw widened her eyes in surprise to see Appleleap right outside the den. Dread filled up inside her at thought of him overhearing their conversation. She offered the warrior a sheepish smile before turning to address Beetlepaw. She paused to stare at Greyheart and Brackenfang, a puzzled expression growing on the she-cats face. “That’s weird.” Basilpaw said with a small laugh. Her eyes lit up at the mention one training together. “I hope so!” She replied with a purr. “We should go ask.” Basilpaw began to walk over but froze, the image of Greyheart snapping about ruining his breakfast flashed through her mind. “Mm on second thought, do you want to share some food and then go ask?” Basilpaw asked, retreating the few steps back.

𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚎
21 moonsshe-catwarriortags: littlerain; mentions crystalmoon

“I was just thinking that!” Apricotnose chirped, it was like Littlerain read her mind. “Newleaf is my favorite as well, everything is so lush and green; it’s all so beautiful!” The orange and white tabby mused, walking alongside Littlerain. “So Bindweed is a white flower that has a bell or funnel like shape. I remembered picking some up as an apprentice before, but confirmed it with Crystalmoon to be sure.” Apricotnose continued, leading the way West towards the river. “Oh! Since we’re heading towards the river, maybe I can catch a trout!” The she-cat purred, an excited gleam in her amber eyes.

𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝
32 moonstomwarriortags: brackenfang; mentions beetlepaw, basilpaw & claystar

Greyheart hesitated for a moment before accepting the vole, taking a bite before passing it back to Brackenfang. “Hmph.” Greyheart mumbled, chewing they prey and swallowing. He was quiet for a moment, this was outside his comfort zone; socializing like this. However he wanted to get to know the cats he was in a clan with, and this was the only way to do it. “It’s interesting how different they are compared to Claystar.” The tabby replied with a sigh, sitting down and placing his tail over his paws. Greyheart had always admired Claystar. Even when he was an annoying, bubbly young Deputy when they had first met. Something felt different about the newer generation though, or maybe he just grown grumpier over the moons.
“Beetlepaw’s training is going… well.” Greyheart replied, choosing his words carefully. “His a sharp, bright young tom. I believe you’re right, however, the siblings always seem to be up to something; especially your Basilpaw. It’s hard to tell who’s really the instigator.” The tabby paused, a feeling of discomfort growing in his chest. He had talked for far too long. He scanned over the camp, gaze falling on the Beetlepaw and Basilpaw. “Speak of the lil devils.” Greyheart grumbled, turning back to face Brackenfang. “There they are.” He said, motioning towards the two with his tail.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Fri May 10, 2024 12:31 am

【𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧】

| 𝘕𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥. |
Medicine Cat 33 Moons Tags: Claystar She-Cat Medicinal Den

𝐂rystalmoon pondered for a moment, lost deep in thought. "I'm not sure. I have some chamomile?" She questioned before trotting over to her assortment of herbs. Crystalmoon realized she had a bit of chamomile. She then returned to Claystar, And gesturing to the herbs. She smiled brightly. "I have some chamomile? Soothes the mind. There's also some other upsides to it, But I think of this as a great way when I myself have sleeping issues." She smiled, dipping her head respectfully. "It also gives a cat strength. There's various effective uses for it!" She smiled brightly. Nature always surprised her, and she loved to learn more about it- and loved to help other cats.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Fri May 10, 2024 8:12 am

xxxxx𝐏𝒐𝒏𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔
    ⟢ kittypet ✧ he/him ✧ 27 moons ✧ south border ✧ tagged open
· · ─────────────────────────·⸙͎· ───────────────────────── · ·

After racing and leaping across the thunderpath in a series of frantic bounds, the tom skirted to a stop on the other side, hanging his head to pant out the exhilaration while keeping his eyes trained on the thunderpath for any daring stray monster that might come hurtling through for him. No matter how many times he crossed it daily, it never got easier or less frightening. By this point, however, it was more of a severe inconvenience than a major, life threatening ordeal. That made it all the more important that he did something worth his time today instead of getting chased back across by stingy clan cats again. Turning back to the forest ahead with breath now returned to his chest, Ponyboy strode confidently through the foliage, head high, ears alert, and tail tip flickering, practically beckoning: come out, come out, wherever you are, clan cats.
If all else fails, he's more than content to wander about yowling aimlessly.

xxxxx𝓞𝒘𝒍𝒑𝒂𝒘
    ⟢ med cat app ✧ he/they ✧ 9 moons ✧ camp ✧ tagged open
· · ─────────────────────────·⸙͎· ───────────────────────── · ·

Slowly emerging from the apprentice's den like an ancient beast formerly sealed away, Owlpaw blindly staggers out into the mouth of the den, procrastinating on opening his eyes against the brutal light of being awake again. He takes a long step forward to stretch, pulling each of his legs taut until his youthful elasticity feels it's sufficiently returned to his body. He first shakes out his long, wispy pelt, and then his head, which sets his pendulum skull back into it's regular-irregular wobble -- and in the process, he manages to crack open an eye and force them open the rest of the way to finally regard the camp around him. After a long moment of observation to ensure his nightmares haven't come true, he determines everything is as it should be and begins to shakily make his way to the freshkill pile, treating himself to a mid-way yawn on the way over.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WetPaint23 » Sat May 11, 2024 12:43 pm

Littlerain
• She-Cat • 39 Moons • Warrior • Tags: Apricotnose
————————————————————————
Littlerain glanced up, an expression of suprise on her face. "Trout?" Littlrain may have had a heart for adventure, but water was where she drew the line. She hated how it felt, weighing down her pelt and dragging her down. She shivered involuntarily, before shaking away the images of rushing water filling her brain. "Do you swim?" She turned to Apricotnose, curious. Littlerain knew how to, and wasn't exactly, afraid of the water, just wary of what lurked underneath. She padded a few pawsteps behind Apricotnose, watching beneath her paws for a trace of the white herb as she walked.

Milkbird
• Tom • 42 Moons • Deputy • Tags: Wolfblood
————————————————————————
Milkbird slowed his pace, not wanting to accidentally
let Wolfblood fall behind again. He padded slowly along the Eastern border, sniffing along it as he went. His tail swished back and forth along the dusty ground as he went, stirring up small stones and bit of leaves left over from leaffall. Milkbird stopped in one spot, frowning as he opened his mouth to take in the smells better. "Do you smell that?" He looked over at Wolfblood, his tail swishing back and forth. "I think a weasel passed through here, not too long ago." Milkbird didn't seem particularly worried about it, instead merely noting the animals previous presence.

WetPaint23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat May 11, 2024 6:00 pm

Moonhaze - elder - elders den - tags: Foxflight

The old cat’s expression softened as noticed the younger cat seemed to shrink back after her comment about working too hard. How easy it was to forget that this was a full grown cat with the burdens of an adult and not the carefree kit she had once known. Wasn’t it just yesterday she and her siblings had been tiny fluff balls sneaking out of the nursery to come hear stories? Moonhaze sighed, it seemed the older she got the faster time seemed to move around her. “Hmm?” She purred, drawing her mind away from her musings. “Ah, I woke up with a chill but you’ve helped quell the worst of it.” She meowed, “It can’t be helped this time of year, though I do hope greenleaf comes early.” The old cat managed a small smile, “But that’s not for you to worry about. Afterall, if I don’t have something to moan about cats will think I’ve gone soft and we can’t have that can we?” She winked at Foxlight and began to shift her weight, prepping to stand, “Do you think you could help me get up? If the fogs lifted it would be nice get some fresh air.”

Shanty - loner - abandoned barn - tags: Venom

Shanty eyed the large loner suspiciously, a bit taken back by his casual attitude. What was this guy's deal? It seemed strange for a whole barn full of prey to be home to only one cat. There had to be some catch, some fatal flaw. Though looking at it there didn’t seem to be any apparent danger. Besides, it wasn’t like she had much choice, she needed to rest and the barn was there, even if she’d have to share it with this… strange stranger. Ok, maybe he hadn’t done anything outright strange yet, but it never hurt to assume the worst.
His comment about her “issue” made her stiffen and she shot him an icy glare, though the large tom was already walking away. “Yah, an issue with nosey cats maybe.” She growled under her breath, but after a second she followed him inside. It was probably dumb to keep walking on her injured paw but she was too proud to give up the facade now, even if he had already guessed that something was wrong. Gritting her teeth as she walked, her pace slowed as she moved farther into the building and she came to a stop, looking around. The comforting warm scent of old wood and hay made her close her eyes a moment and breathe in. It felt good to be out of the forest and she was glad to find the loner was telling the truth, his was the only cat scent she was picking up. Perhaps this would be a good place to rest and recoup afterall. His question brought her attention back to him. “I ain’t your mate, farm boy.” She meowed flatly, though some of the hostility had left her voice. “And if you have to know my name, it’s Shanty. And no, that’s because I haven’t been around these parts, I’m a drifter. That enough introductions for you?” She spoke fast, as though trying to get it over with. Then in a more casual tone added, “You going to tell me your name? Or am I going to have to keep coming up with nicknames?”
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sun May 12, 2024 2:38 am

【𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝】

| 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦. |
Warrior 36 Moons Tags: Milkbird Tom

𝐖olfblood winced. "Apologies, bit distracted today. I promise I'm not this way every patrol." He said gruffly. He didn't mean to fall behind, falling wary that the deputy had to slow down for him to keep up. He fixed his posture, his tail swaying behind him as he tried to focus better.
"You have good senses, Milkbird." The Tom dipped his head respectfully, smiling. He didn't quite catch the scent, mainly for being distracted, but he thought it was rather interesting. "It seems to be so." He replied. He sniffed the scents around him a bit, trying to depict where it had went.

【𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦】

| 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. |
Loner 35 Moons Tags: Shanty Tom Abandoned Barn

𝐕enom sighed. What's her issue? He sighed. "Careful who you're talking to. You've got quite the attitude for a cat like yourself. You sure don't give off that impression." He hissed quietly, jumping down to meet her gaze, his tail swaying behind him. "Considering your.. circumstances.. you're in no place to argue with me." He sighed, turning around. "And I ain't a farmboy. I found this barn, fair and square. It's just a safe place. You wanna argue against it?" He hissed, his eyes glinting in the shadow as he glared daggers at the She-Cat. What was with this cat? She was feisty, he had to give it to him. But it was definitely getting on his nerves. Not a usual, he was often careless about small issues like this. " He smirked as he sat in the shadows of the barn. He eventually gave up, cautious of losing his temper. "Well, Shanty. I'm Venom."

He thought about showing her around the barn. But considering her change of personality he thought he best not fight it. He was too bored to deal with any unwanted conversations or arguments, especially this early in the day. He thought of catching a mouse or two.

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Tue May 14, 2024 11:20 am

𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛
40 moonstomleadertags: crystalmoon
Claystar listened quietly, eyeing the plant as Crystalmoon described it. He couldn’t help but crack another small smile, glad Starclan had picked her to be the clans medicine cat. “I admire your passion, and the way you speak about the herbs.” Claystar commented, gently bringing the offered chamomile closer to him with his paw. “Thank you, I will try this out tonight. I’m sure it will work.” The brown and white tom said, bending his head down to sniff the flower; pleasantly surprised by its soothing smell. “Is there anything I could do for Crystalmoon? I must ask before I go.”

𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚙𝚊𝚠
8 moonsshe-catapprenticetags: beetlepaw; mentions appleleap, brackenfang & greyheart

Basilpaw widened her eyes in surprise to see Appleleap right outside the den. Dread filled up inside her at thought of him overhearing their conversation. She offered the warrior a sheepish smile before turning to address Beetlepaw. She paused to stare at Greyheart and Brackenfang, a puzzled expression growing on the she-cats face. “That’s weird.” Basilpaw said with a small laugh. Her eyes lit up at the mention one training together. “I hope so!” She replied with a purr. “We should go ask.” Basilpaw began to walk over but froze, the image of Greyheart snapping about ruining his breakfast flashed through her mind. “Mm on second thought, do you want to share some food and then go ask?” Basilpaw asked, retreating the few steps back.

𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚎
21 moonsshe-catwarriortags: littlerain

“Oh yes I absolutely love trout.” Apricotnose purred, now completely set on catching one on their way. The she-cat noticed Littlerain’s shiver and smiled, falling back to walk a bit closer to her to converse. “Swimming’s definitely not for everyone, I haven’t met many cats who actually like it.” The orange and white cat continued. “I was taught when I was very young… not by choice. However, now I enjoy it! It also allowed me to find out what my favorite food was.” She added with a smile. She made sure to scan the territory, keeping an eye out for the herb. “Don’t worry though I won’t take long. I may not be the most talented hunter in land, but I’m a decent fisher.”

𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝
32 moonstomwarriortags: brackenfang; mentions beetlepaw, basilpaw & claystar

Greyheart hesitated for a moment before accepting the vole, taking a bite before passing it back to Brackenfang. “Hmph.” Greyheart mumbled, chewing they prey and swallowing. He was quiet for a moment, this was outside his comfort zone; socializing like this. However he wanted to get to know the cats he was in a clan with, and this was the only way to do it. “It’s interesting how different they are compared to Claystar.” The tabby replied with a sigh, sitting down and placing his tail over his paws. Greyheart had always admired Claystar. Even when he was an annoying, bubbly young Deputy when they had first met. Something felt different about the newer generation though, or maybe he just grown grumpier over the moons.
“Beetlepaw’s training is going… well.” Greyheart replied, choosing his words carefully. “His a sharp, bright young tom. I believe you’re right, however, the siblings always seem to be up to something; especially your Basilpaw. It’s hard to tell who’s really the instigator.” The tabby paused, a feeling of discomfort growing in his chest. He had talked for far too long. He scanned over the camp, gaze falling on the Beetlepaw and Basilpaw. “Speak of the lil devils.” Greyheart grumbled, turning back to face Brackenfang. “There they are.” He said, motioning towards the two with his tail.
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me