Yarrowclan - RP (OPEN)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Yarrowclan - RP (OPEN)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 10, 2024 1:58 pm

Robinpaw- (Robinwing)- tom- 7 moons- Apprentice; wants warrior- Pheasantcry: Leafpaw, Petalpaw- homosexual; Thrushpaw- Tags: Thrushpaw, Stonepaw? Slatepaw

The smaller and slender cute reddish brown male yawned a bit. He let out a small gasp as he realized he needed to get up now. He quickly stood and shook off then headed outside, the classic tabby and white marked male looking around. Darker ambery eyes immediately landed on Thrushpaw. Stonepaw was over there as well. She seemed to be walking away, so he only shook his head. He quickly hurried over to the two, well...mainly just Thrushpaw though. He gulped a bit then scolded himself, saying "Good...good morning, Thrushpaw."

(leaving for Thrushpaw)

He glanced to Slatepaw then, and dipped his head to the other male. He then shook his head as he looked at the other, then glanced to Mantispaw. He didn't think anything interesting was going on. Therefore, he said "You didn't miss anything interesting...Unless Mantispaw is doing something interesting over there," he then said. He didn't think the other had been doing anything particularly interesting, though.

Foxpelt- m- 26 moons- warrior; deputy- unknown family- Goosefeather raised him homosexual; Wolfburr- mate open- Tags: Newtstar, Wolfburr (Olivebranch, Bearclaw)

The cute and handsome Somali mix male sighed a bit, and shook his head. He finally saw Wolfburr, but the other was going over to Newtstar and Olivebranch... He sighed and shook his head a couple times. Well...but maybe he should also go join the group forming. He began to walk over, hearing something about the hunting patrol. He got closer then stopped, saying "Good morning leader, deputy." He dipped his head in respect to the both of them. He then shook his head a couple times, before glancing around for a moment.

Nightpaw (Nightsky)- m- 10 moons- apprentice; warrior- Milan x Ona: Niko, Nina, Nara- homosexual; Gloomy- Tags

The semi fluffy night colored one yawned and blinked his eyes. He noticed he was alone, or mostly alone in the den, so he quickly sat up. Jumping from his nest, the smaller statured and golden eyed one stretched. He stood straight after that, and shook out his fur. He then quickly hurried out of the den, and let himself look around. He told himself he wasn't doing so, but he was definitely looking for a friend.

Bearclaw- f- 30 moons- warrior; queen- deceased parents- aunts and uncles- bi; Newtstar- mate open- wants kits- Tags: Newtstar, Olivebranch (Wolfburr, Foxpelt)

The brown shorthair yawned and shook her head a couple times. Being the good warrior she was, she was already up and about. The big eared and bob tailed one immediately turned as she heard the voice of Newtstar. She felt warm under her fur, and scolded herself. The dark green eyed one immediately silenced herself. She didn't need to scold herself for having feelings...so she silenced her thoughts. She watched him butt his head against Olivebranch and Appleflight... She shook her head, and scolded herself again. She then stood and headed over to them, she should greet them. "Good morning leader, Olivebranch, Appleflight."

Blizzardswirl- tom- 48 moons- warrior- deceased parents- other kin open- homosexual; Firecall- mate open- wants kits- Tags

The cute and handsome semi fluffy one yawned a bit and stretched out. The white male with the curled ears rolled around a bit. His eyes were closed, but soon he opened those alluring gold and blue hues. He let his eyes search the forest, checking for threats. He also checked for other cats, before he finally sat up. He sighed and shook his head, then wondered if he'd find Firecall out here as so often before.

Jessie- (Redwing)- f- 14 moons- Barn cat; warrior- Geri x Liza: Beth. Jonny, Sara- pan demi; Tobias- Tags: Tobias?

The fluffy red and chocolate calico she cat yawned and laid around. She kicked her legs a bit then felt bored, so she rolled to her side. She just laid like that a moment, before sitting back up. She thought to look for Tobias, since they both lived in this barn. Therefore, the brown eyed one next jumped to her paws, and stretched. The red, chocolate and white one shook out her fur. She then ran from the spot where she'd been at, and she looked around. "Tobias!" she called, and she thought of him as a friend but did he feel the same?

May- (Brownleaf)- f- 14 moons- loner; warrior, queen- Sept x April: March, June, July, August- bi; Lilac- mate open when she's two or three- Tags: Lilac

The lovely little fluffy brown she cat began to purr in her sleep. There was no real reason behind it, she just did this sometimes. The golden eyed she cat finally began to wake up, whiskers twitching. She sighed as she sat up, and heard her own belly rumbling. She rolled her eyes, sitting up then standing and stretching. She shook off and headed out, glancing around as she did so. She was silent as she walked, heading for a nearby fish pond. She soon found it, and stopped short as she saw a pretty cat there...wondering if she should call out.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DriedGrape » Sun May 12, 2024 1:54 pm

thrushpaw - tom/7 m./mca/tags; robinpaw, slatepaw

lifting his head from the bird he gazed at Robinpaw, a smile on his maw "good morning Robinpaw, I hope you slept well" Thrushpaw greeted with a dip of his head before sweeping his orange gaze over to Slatepaw as the apprentice called out to him "no no, you didn't miss anything brother, just thought I would spend some time with you guys before our mentors put us to work" he replied as he turned back to his meal he began to pull the feathers, placing them off to the side as he intended to give some to the queens.

stonepaw - shecat/7 m./app./tags; slatepaw

rolling her eyes the white and grey patched shecat stepped back, tail tip flucking behind her as her brother questioned her "yes that is for you, no you havent missed anything, everyone just decided to crowd around you" Stonepaw snorted, her orange gaze shifting to he den entrance as voices began to filter in "seems the older cats are beginning to rise, better eat quickly before Scorchwing comes looking for you" she grunted as she turned towards the den entrance "I'll see everyone out there, perhaps we might train together today" Stonepaw called over her shoulder as she bid good bye to the other apprentices and slid out into the clearing in search of Hollowmask.

tobias - tom/15 m./barn cat/tags; jessie

a large white head shot up from the hay as blue and yellow eyes looked around frantically, not spotting anything remotely threatening he let out a sigh of relief; pulling himself from the hay he stopped short as his bi-colored gaze landed on a pretty red and chocolate calico as she stood just below him calling his name "oh Jessie, hello" Tobias called back with a purr as he lept down from the hay bale "I hope you slept well last night?" he questioned as he wrapped his plumy tail over his paws.
MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fredward » Sun May 12, 2024 3:32 pm

SCORCHWING
    ◇◇
    [tom] × [30 moons] × [warrior] × [mate to primrosepool]
    [location; camp/nursery] × [mentions; ××] × [tags; primrosepool, appleflight]

he hummed, his large head turning as a pretty red and black tortoiseshell spoke to him "don't apologize Primrosepool, taking care of 3 kits can be quite exhausting" he murmured before letting out a deep purr as she gave him a lick on the cheek, leaning down he drew his tongue between her ears in return before shifting himself closer; his tail wrapping around her protectively as Appleflight approached them and spoke. He flicked his tail at Applefliggt as though he was dismissing her "I'll meet you at the entrance" he grunted, shifting his dark blue gaze he looked down at his mate "it appears so dear" Scorchwing said as he pressed his nose to Primrosepool's before pulling back "now if you will excuse me I must find that lazy apprentice of mine"

TWIGKIT
    ☆☆
    [tom] × [4 moons] × [kit]
    [location; nursery] × [mentions; mudkit and brackenkit] × [tags; quailkit and meadowkit]

a startled squeal left the brown tom-kit as meadowkit scrambled over him, surprised how fast her little body moved at the mere mention of breakfast ....speaking of breakfast Twigkit thought as he jumped to his paws and raced after Meadowkit "I want some too guys!" he exclaimed as he shouldered his way between the two smaller multi-colored she-kits "let's keep the feathers, we can play with them and we can give some to Mudkit and Brackenkit" Twigpaw suggested before leaning forward and grabbing a clump of feathers, he braced his back paws against the ground as he attempted to pull the feathers.

fredward

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Tue May 14, 2024 11:07 am

𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑
36 moonsshe-catwarriortags: newtstar, bearclaw, wolfburr & foxpelt
------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivebranch blinked as the pair were suddenly surrounded. The clan now coming to life. Olive eyes landed first on Bearclaw. Olivebranch offered the she-cat a soft yet warm smile. “Good morning Bearclaw, I hope you had a good nights sleep.” She greeted the Queen, offering Wolfburr a quick head dip in greeting and Foxpelt a simple tail flick. She wasn’t a big fan of being around others, the patrols were enough.

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚠
7 moonstomapprenticetags: open

Mantispaw let out a quiet, relieved sigh as he sat down. Everyone waking up at the same time had been a bit overwhelming, not to mention the surprise breakfast. The apprentice smiled down at the meal, still grateful. The began to eat, taking his time to enjoy his peace and quiet before the clan got loud.

𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚝
4 moonsshe-catkittags: meadowkit & twigkit

Quailkit perked up at the sound of her siblings voices, excited they were awake. “Oh that’s a good idea Twigkit!” Quailkit purred, padding up to where her brother was attempting to pull off the feathers. “Let me help! That looks fun.” She added with a giggle, copying Twigkit’s idea and grabbing a mouthful of feathers herself. “Come help Meadowkit!” Quailkit called, her tiny voice muffled through the feathers.

Last edited by oceanz on Wed May 15, 2024 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 14, 2024 11:43 am

Robinpaw- (Robinwing)- tom- 7 moons- Apprentice; wants warrior- mentor: Newtstar- Pheasantcry: Leafpaw, Petalpaw- homosexual; Thrushpaw- Tags: Thrushpaw, Slatepaw

The smaller and slender cute reddish brown male glanced to Slatepaw then, and dipped his head to the other male. He said "You didn't miss anything interesting...Unless Mantispaw is doing something interesting over there," he then said.

He felt his skin grow warm under his fur, when Thrushpaw greeted him. He dropped his gaze a moment, swallowing and taking a breath. "I..slept fine, did you have a good night's sleep too?" he asked. He watched the other pull feathers off the bird, and wondered. He said "Oh...I could help you deliver those feathers to the nursery."

Foxpelt- m- 26 moons- warrior; deputy- unknown family- Goosefeather raised him homosexual; Wolfburr- mate open- Tags: Newtstar, Wolfburr (Olivebranch, Bearclaw)

The cute and handsome Somali mix male sighed a bit, and shook his head. He finally saw Wolfburr, but the other was going over to Newtstar and Olivebranch... He sighed and shook his head a couple times. Well...but maybe he should also go join the group forming. He began to walk over, hearing something about the hunting patrol. He got closer then stopped, saying "Good morning leader, deputy." He dipped his head in respect to the both of them. He then shook his head a couple times, before glancing around for a moment.

Nightpaw (Nightsky)- m- 10 moons- apprentice; warrior- mentor: Hawkthistle- Milan x Ona: Niko, Nina, Nara- homosexual; Gloomy- Tags

The semi fluffy night colored one sighed and shook his head a bit. He saw Robinpaw over by Thrushpaw...and Slatepaw, but of course he was. Night and Robin had been best friends once upon a time. Then, Robinpaw had started hanging around those two a lot. Nightpaw rolled his eyes... and headed for the pile to grab a bird or squirrel. He really favored squirrels over birds, but birds were fine.

Bearclaw- f- 30 moons- warrior; queen- deceased parents- aunts and uncles- bi; Newtstar- mate open- wants kits- Tags: Newtstar, Olivebranch (Wolfburr, Foxpelt)

The brown shorthair big eared and bob tailed one immediately turned as she heard the voice of Newtstar. She felt warm under her fur, and scolded herself. The dark green eyed one immediately silenced herself. She didn't need to scold herself for having feelings...so she silenced her thoughts. She watched him butt his head against Olivebranch and Appleflight... She shook her head, and scolded herself again. She then stood and headed over to them, she should greet them. "Good morning leader, Appleflight."

She smiled a feline smile when Olivebranch greeted her back. She nodded her head to the she cat, then tilted her head a bit as she watched Wolfburr and Foxpelt. Foxpelt definitely liked the other... She could just tell, and so she looked back to Olivebranch, so Foxpelt wouldn't feel watched. She nodded at the other she cat once more. "oh, yes, I had a fine night's sleep; was your night alright?" she asked.

Blizzardswirl- tom- 48 moons- warrior- deceased parents- other kin open- homosexual; Firecall- mate open- wants kits- Tags

The cute and handsome semi fluffy one yawned a bit and stretched out. The white male with the curled ears rolled around a bit. His eyes were closed, but soon he opened those alluring gold and blue hues. He let his eyes search the forest, checking for threats. He also checked for other cats, before he finally sat up. He sighed and shook his head, then wondered if he'd find Firecall out here as so often before.

Jessie- (Redwing)- f- 14 moons- Barn cat; warrior- Geri x Liza: Beth. Jonny, Sara- pan demi; Tobias- Tags: Tobias

The fluffy red and chocolate calico she cat purred a bit as she saw him. She felt sorry, as she seemed to have made him nervous or scared...It was just her, though, not a human or a cat trying to intrude on them. "Yup, its just me...no one has tried coming in here except other barn cats." She hadn't actually seen many of them lately. "Oh, i...it was alright, once I actually managed to fall asleep. How was your sleep?" she decided to ask the white cat back. She then said "We should probably think about hunting up some breakfast."

May- (Brownleaf)- f- 14 moons- loner; warrior, queen- Sept x April: March, June, July, August- bi; Lilac- mate open when she's two or three- Tags: Lilac

The lovely little fluffy brown she cat began to purr in her sleep. There was no real reason behind it, she just did this sometimes. The golden eyed she cat finally began to wake up, whiskers twitching. She sighed as she sat up, and heard her own belly rumbling. She rolled her eyes, sitting up then standing and stretching. She shook off and headed out, glancing around as she did so. She was silent as she walked, heading for a nearby fish pond. She soon found it, and stopped short as she saw a pretty cat there...wondering if she should call out.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed May 15, 2024 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed May 15, 2024 2:53 am

|Wolfburr|
|male| deputy |crush: open| apprentice: Mantispaw| tags: Newtstar, Olivebranch
__
The dark tom was sleeping at his nest, he had some heavy stomachache last evening and had some medicine from the healer. Now he felt a little bit better though, he was hungry yet tired after the rude night. His ears perked up as he heard Newtstar organizing a patrol, which was his job as a deputy, but he was grateful for him to do that, without waiting for him. He slowly got up to his nest and shook his fur a little bit before heading out of the warrior's den. his eyes looked to the sky for a moment before turned to see the leader and walked to him "Morning Newtstar, I apologize for my late awakening...I see you organized a patrol? Border I think? Could I take the hunting patrol if that's not done yet" he said to the male. He gave a nod to Olivebranch as well. He looked at Foxpelt and Bearclaw too as he waited for the leader's response.

|Primrosepool|
|female| queen | crush/ mate: Scorchwing |apprentice: n/a| tags: kits, Scorchwing
__
She purred a bit, as he touched her "For now, I will excuse you" she meowed with a joke "One day I will accompany you on a hunt, and maybe train apprentices together too, but for now...have fun" she meowed to him "I need to go to look that those furballs don't fight over the prey you gave" she meowed to him, waving her tail as a quick goodbye.

|Hollowmask|
|genderfluid| warrior | crush: open| apprentice: Stonepaw| tags: Stonepaw
__
They walked over to the apprentice's den after taking some of their free time and now when they were sure not to be involved in the border patrol they could at least do something to pass their days. They were close to the den entrance overhearing the words of their apprentice "Hm, who do you want to train together with?" they asked the Stonepaw as the she-cat got out of the apprentice den.

|Meadowkit|
|female|kit| crush: open | mother: Primrosepool | tags: Quailkit, Twigkit
__
She rolled her eyes as she walked to the bird "I am coming if you just let to get there..." she meowed as she took a mouthful of feathers away from the bird "This is fun, but whoever gets more feathers away can take the first bite?" she meowed to her two siblings as she emptied her mouth away from the feather preparing to take another mouthful.

|Slatepaw|
|male| apprentice| crush: open | mentor: Scorchwing |tags: Stonepaw. Thrushpaw, Mantispaw, Robinpaw
__
He looked at Robinpaw "What interesting he could be doing?" he said to him then turned to his siblings "Yeah I guess you're right... it's not like Scotchwing will be there very soon anyway, I think he may want to see and be with his family a little bit" he meowed as he looked and took a bite of the prey Stonepaw gave to him.

|Gloomy|
|male| loner | crush: open| mentor: n/a| tags: Lilac, May
__
He found the water pond there, walking toward it, but then stopped when saw another two felines there, near it. He became a little bit nervous, but neither of them felt like they were young cats and smelt pretty same as he was. He swallowed nervously, but decided to take a chance as he didn't want to go to find another good pond to hunt "...Uh excuse me...ladies...but can I hunt on the pond too?" he meowed to them flattering his ears in nervousness.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me