тнe тwιѕтed ғoreѕт - Re-opening!

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

тнe тwιѕтed ғoreѕт - Re-opening!

Postby arcтυrυѕ » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:19 pm

welcoмe тo тнe тwιѕтed ғoreѕт

Hello, and welcome to my character design shop. This shop is always open, so don't expect perfect timeliness. Here you can buy premades or order customs. I enjoy designing characters, and am willing to work with you if you have a concept that you need fleshed out. I create unique lineart for every custom order, so be aware that it affects both the cost and time that each piece takes, but it also makes it all the more unique. I enjoy doing wild animals and morbid/mutated designs, but they can be whatever you please.

On Prices and Conditions:
    * I will draw literally anything (except backgrounds). Hey, a rare shop that does human characters!
    * After you purchase, I will send you a higher resolution .jpg
    * Prices will be discussed as some characters are more complex than others. The cost starts with a rare for sketches and moves up to very rares in exchange for well painted, lineless art (see fox drawing below for reference)
    * Premades are always less expensive and can be paid for with rare or very rare pets, depending on the quality and complexity
    * Please pay after I finish each character
    * I charge per each drawing, so a reference sheet's price depends on how many angles/sides of your character are desired
    * You ARE permitted to change the design of your character after you buy them (but you'll have to repaint yourself or pay me for a change in markings)
    * If you want a character with a gory or bloody design, I will PM you the link instead of posting it here. I just want to say that it is definitely available, but I want to keep the gore on my thread to a minimum.
    * I am happiest to trade for characters or art, but am more than willing to trade for C$ and rare pets. My motivation for selling art is to buy art, so it eliminates a step for me.
    * Slots are simply to keep me from getting flooded with requests. If your name appears on a slot, I am currently working on your character and you have reserved a spot for me to design your character. I may add extra slots depending on my estimated free time during the month, but generally I will have three slots open per month.
    * Also, I can make animations if you bribe me, but they will always be stylized.

Last edited by arcтυrυѕ on Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:41 am, edited 13 times in total.
~ѕιgnaтυre~ ~мy wrιтιng~ ~тwιѕтed ғoreѕт adopтѕ~~darĸlιngѕ - vιcтorιan paranorмal rp~

➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
arcтυrυѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: тнe тwιѕтed ғoreѕт

Postby arcтυrυѕ » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Examples. These Are Not To Be Purchased!

Hemlocke - Kirin/Fanged deer

Severin - outdated example of my skill, but shows skills in humanoids

This is a general form just to get you thinking. It is not necessary, and I don't care.
Form:

Code: Select all
[center]Character Request[/center]
Personality:
Species:
Markings:
Any particular size or style of drawing?
Other:
Last edited by arcтυrυѕ on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~ѕιgnaтυre~ ~мy wrιтιng~ ~тwιѕтed ғoreѕт adopтѕ~~darĸlιngѕ - vιcтorιan paranorмal rp~

arcтυrυѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcтυrυѕ » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:13 pm

Finished Pieces ⇟

Daenerys

Premades ⇟
Sunset Fox Adopt

Slots for Custom Designs and Revamps ⇟
1. Zippo
2. Open
3. Open
Last edited by arcтυrυѕ on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.

arcтυrυѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chescab » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Is this open for posting? It looks like a super cool shop.
Open to trading anything on CS for FR currency. I'm chescab there if anyone wants to trade.
chescab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcтυrυѕ » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:40 am

chescab wrote:Is this open for posting? It looks like a super cool shop.

Yes :3 I have yet to post some examples that I'm working on, but it is open!

arcтυrυѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woodvilles » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:41 am

What do you charge for customs? ^^
woodvilles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcтυrυѕ » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:46 am

ACastleOfBones wrote:What do you charge for customs? ^^

A wishlist rare is the starting price, unless you want it shaded (+one uncommon) or want me to make a full out reference sheet(meaning the character from multiple angles and a written description) (+one rare)
Last edited by arcтυrυѕ on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

arcтυrυѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woodvilles » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:55 am

Ok so these are the revamps I pm'ed you about, just one view for each, unshaded.

Daenerys - female, wolf (can you not include the hair or glow for this one?) Basically Daenerys from Game of Thrones.
Pemberley - male, mutt. He can be very stuck up, but is a real gentleman at heart. He loves unconditionally.
Spirit - female, borzoi (also no including the hair on this one please!). Spirit is very carefree and loving, and enjoys being around people. She can be a trouble maker at times

If you aren't too tired of me after this, I will probably come back for custom designs :)

Shall I send the pets now?
woodvilles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcтυrυѕ » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:06 am

ACastleOfBones wrote:Ok so these are the revamps I pm'ed you about, just one view for each, unshaded.

Daenerys - female, wolf (can you not include the hair or glow for this one?) Basically Daenerys from Game of Thrones.
Pemberley - male, mutt. He can be very stuck up, but is a real gentleman at heart. He loves unconditionally.
Spirit - female, borzoi (also no including the hair on this one please!). Spirit is very carefree and loving, and enjoys being around people. She can be a trouble maker at times

If you aren't too tired of me after this, I will probably come back for custom designs :)

Shall I send the pets now?

You can wait until I've completed them C:

arcтυrυѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bizzard » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:17 am

Helloo, I'm going to request a character design!
I would like a canine character, preferably more masculine looking and he's shy, kind and sometimes stubborn. For colours, could you use warm colours and white but they blend well together. For markings, I love simple but unique markings (hopefully you understand what I mean ^-^) And for hair, I don't really like long hair (covering the eyes and longer than that) but I don't mind a bunch of hair at the front of his face (yet again, hope it makes sense) I also like fluff - not too fluffy/big, long bushy tail kind of fluffy, basically just a bit of extra fur. Also could you give him antlers? Please not blood and gore, I would prefer him to look more cute than creepy but please try not to make him cute. Ooh and I like a lot of accessories, please add anything you think will match his personality and how the design turns out.

I hope this isn't too demanding and is a wish list rare ok for payment? (I can offer more if you want)
Thank you!
bizzard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me