Hoof to Paw - Character Selling and Trading Shop

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Hoof to Paw - Character Selling and Trading Shop

Postby wishes. » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:15 pm

H e e e y !!
I see you have come across my Charrie Shop. Feel free to browse, or even buy or trade. I've been expecting you (xD). Would you like a cookie? Here. *hands cookie* While you eat that, I have some rules to go over.

--

one ;; don't complain. if the one you've been wanting gets sold off before you can get a grasp on it, please don't complain. there'll be plenty more to choose from.

two ;; be patient. I have a life off of cs too, you know. it may take me a while to do more charries, or I might not have access to the computer for a while. please be patient with me.

three ;; never claim lines or designs as your own. none of the lines I use belong to me, so I give full credit to the people who awesomely drew them. but, however, the designs are purely from my imagination. do not use a design you haven't paid for, in any way, shape, or form. please don't claim them as your own, and link back to me (and the owner of the lines) if you choose to 'show off' your new character.

four ;; all cs rules apply. that means -- actually, I'm not going to go through them, because you should know the cs rules ;3

--

For now, I do not have set prices, as I'd like to see what you all think my designs are worth. I will set prices once I've sold a few characters and have some idea of what is fair. So if you like a design, send a trade and in the message, let me know which animal your offering on.
However, I must ask that you offer pets on my wishlist, or ones that are in high demand/have good trading value. I don't have any use for doubles I'll have difficulty trading. I also reserve the right to reject any offers I feel are too low.

If your interested in trading one of your characters for one of mine, I'm also open to that. However, be warned, I'm extremely picky and I ask that you do not be offended if I reject your offer.

--

up for offer

coming soon!
This account was getting cluttered, so I made a new one! Look for new wishes.
lalalalalala...
wishes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me